Teleportation Mafia Universe ONE (MAFIA A WINS!)

zorastermod
zorastermod
Goon
zorastermod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by zorastermod »

Day 1 Vote Count
CSL ( 2 ) Rhinox ojanen
DrippingGoofball ( 4 ) mykonian Albert B. Rampage popsofctown fishythefish
elvis_knits ( 0 )
evilsnail ( 0 )
farside22 ( 0 )
fishythefish ( 0 )
flareonage ( 0 )
gayle ( 0 )
Albert B. Rampage ( 2 ) Raskol elvis_knits
mykonian ( 3 ) flareonage plum DrippingGoofball
ojanen ( 0 )
plum ( 0 )
popsofctown ( 2 ) gayle farside22
Raskol ( 1 ) evilsnail
Rhinox ( 0 )
Not Voting ( 1 ) CSL
Total Votes ( 15 )

With 15 alive, 8 needed to lynch.
Deadline: 2/8 11am

Hoopla replaces Flareonage
Last edited by zorastermod on Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Gayle wrote:
@DGB
: You are still suspecting evilsnail and fishy just because they answered a question? That is enough to put them down there with Myko and ABR? Why are they worse than pops? And speaking of pops, he is up there with Flareonage, Plum, and CSL who are there essentially for lurking. He is no worse than a lurker? How does
when
he suggested CSL's lynch change the fact that he called for the policy lynch of a replacement because of
meta
?
I do think their probability of being scum is increased. It may seem strange because nowhere in the wiki does it say that responding to a request to list your own scumtells is scummy. This is Day 1 and on Day 1 you go with the best reads can get, and though sometimes these reads can be a little flimsy, I personally like to run away with them; I can always change my mind later if more convincing evidence comes along, as it often does as the game progresses, as we acquire claims, results, voting records, etc. Right now, that's what I got. Notice that I unvoted evilsnail, so that should tell you that I lend more credence to the theory that Myko and ABR are scum, than snail and fishy for answering myko's ridiculous question (like scum looking for town cred might).

I've never played with pops before, but he seemed town until he advocated a policy lynch out of the clear blue sky when a policy lynch is absolutely not necessary. That's how he landed in the purgatory, while the others are there for essentially lurking.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Mykonian doesn't remember playing with me, DGB doesn't remember playing with me, how many people will forget playing with me?

I am a sad, invisible panda.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by popsofctown »

HOOPLA DO YOU REMEMBER PLAYING WITH ME?????

(++ WELCOME TO THE GAME!!!)
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:39 pm

Post by popsofctown »

farside22 wrote:
Farside I have as leaning scum by now. I really can't understand what her motivations are when posting, and the things she says are too often copies of what is said earlier in the game. The argument with me what the difference was between fishy and her answer seemed to be asking to say she was town after all. I don't think town would remember one of the first arguments made against her. If this was the case, she would normally have answered it did bother her. She didn't.
does any player believe this is an accurate example of my play and comments in the game thus far?
As much as I disagree with you on almost every point, no XD. You scumhunt a lot.
"Well, I..."
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

popsofctown wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Farside I have as leaning scum by now. I really can't understand what her motivations are when posting, and the things she says are too often copies of what is said earlier in the game. The argument with me what the difference was between fishy and her answer seemed to be asking to say she was town after all. I don't think town would remember one of the first arguments made against her. If this was the case, she would normally have answered it did bother her. She didn't.
does any player believe this is an accurate example of my play and comments in the game thus far?
As much as I disagree with you on almost every point, no XD. You scumhunt a lot.
You voted for EK and DGB. I think you just disagree with me now because I think your scum. :P
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by mykonian »

farside22 wrote:
BS OMGUS? Seriously, you accuse me of OMGUS while you have expressed that you had a town read on me but that you aren't sure about that anymore? Just saying it is OMGUS is not a defense
You read that post as me calling you town?
That clearly is uncertain but may be only clear to me.
Point being I presented issues with your play. Your case I basically have done next to nothing this game with no quotes at all and yes I'm going it OMGUS because we argued earlier were I questioned your play and you came back at me. I also went over you scum slips and you ignored just saying well I'm not going to be looking at what I said closely. Nice ignoring of my points again.
You haven't any case and this clearly is just an attempt to discredit me to others with no value. I'm going to assume at this point my vote on pops is good with myko/pops scum at this point.
I read earlier posts that way. Later, during that argument I shifted to scummy in your eyes, but you expressed doubt, rather then calling me outright scummy. So yes, I still had the feeling you had a town read on me.

You say I ignored something. I have not had an intention to do so, but I don't reply to everything. What was so important that I missed?
myko why did you vote from DGB to raskol and with such a hypocritcal statement as this:

Quote:
You completely forgot what you did with fishy, and went for the next target, with a less then spectacular case. Where are you going to run next?

I have to check but I swear you voted from DGB to fishy back to DGB for the same thing. Will check this again to be sure.
Sorry, you remember wrong. I was seen as not remembering my case when Rhinox claimed I had completely forgot about my vote and case on him, while there was nothing substantial. This was true, since I mixed up Rhinox and Raskols name.
DGB is meta based how does that promote distrust how is that not significate?
You defending her bring alarm bells as your also call her scum in the same breathe.
I am sorry, I don't understand what you are asking from me, could you state it in a different way?
Underlined are complete lies. I have never said I wouldn't read the OU.
mykonian wrote:the strategy I propose: (for clarity)

no teleportation. In case the other universe sends a player, teleport him back next night, that way restoring the universes. That player sadly would not be able to post in the other universe, but he would not have to worry about splitting his attention.

Further, no universe would have to worry about the amount of scum and scumteams.

The teleporter=vig strategy only works during endgame, where it is the last action made (winning or losing the game afterwards).
I read this as how you felt as a player as well I assumed again this was your feel as people don't just say well only other people feel this way and don't say they don't feel this way as well.
I argue for something but that doesn't mean it is accepted. So unless everybody would have said "great plan, lets do it" I would prepare by reading the other universe now and then. Sorry to call you a liar, I see how you got it.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by CSL »

A snail or a fish lynch is good enough. I can't count how many scummy things there are in there.

Vote: evilsnail
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by mykonian »

It is a sad thing I am against policy lynches, but I see your point, pops.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:53 pm

If I were to vote CSL, it wouldn't be a policy lynch.

I just read him in iso.

I think he's straight up scum.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by mykonian »

and that is 6...
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by CSL »

If you think I'm scum, vote me. You will be sorrowly mistaken.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

You defending her bring alarm bells as your also call her scum in the same breathe.
I am sorry, I don't understand what you are asking from me, could you state it in a different way?
Those comments were based on the comments you put in italics where you said this:
Italics have the intention of making people distrust (if she is scum), with little basis, or significance:
The case on DGB is terrible. Speaking from what you posted as a case I can point to a time DGB said scum day talked and she was town. It's a null tell.
Lots of defending from myko
Let me know if this confused you again. I may have worded something or posted this oddly. I'm looking at it myself and saying does this make sense.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:If I were to vote CSL, it wouldn't be a policy lynch.

I just read him in iso.

I think he's straight up scum.
Sadely this just seems like his normal play style. I notice when he's scum he follows people a lot more. Just my 2 cents based on a game currently going on.
I notice as town he did try a bit harder and make some post but it was mostly him defending himself against policy lynches.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by mykonian »

DrippingGoofball iso 14 wrote:You know who'd be eager to give a list of scumtells?

5KuMz

That's who.

We should lynch everyone that answered.
DrippingGoofball iso 15 wrote:
Won't answer = town

DGB
Raskol
farside

Has answered or supports this idiocy= 5KuMz

evilsnail

Players I declare to be town

Flareon
pops/Boxxy
farside

Did I miss anything?

vote: evilsmail
DrippingGoofball is 17 wrote:I have cracked the game.

The 5KuMz are:

1. evilsnail
2. mykonian
3. elvis

Elvis is playing to her scum meta.
DrippingGoofball iso 18 wrote:mykonian is scum for his post 211.

In particular: "If you have a mindset where catching scum is pointless, you are scum. I am certain this was a major scumslip." - this is so many layers of wrong it's like a 5-story high lasagna.

As much as it pains me to find elvis scum in this game, I'm not averse to lynching her first.
Lets not forget how DGB got a scumread on me. This "read" finally became a vote when I made my mistake. When defending this, DGB claimed that I was scum because I found her slip, and if that was scummy, then my slip was too. This is not true because both situation are not the same.

DGB her read seems to come more out of OMGUS feelings, and tunneling afterwards then anything else. Her trying to please Pops in the recent posts (by placing him up the list as he asks, and by supporting his action against CSL) are showing that DGB is still busier to survive and manipulate the town then to look for scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by farside22 »

points missed my myko:

okay lets go over your "scum tells"
myko wrote:It has been some time that I was scum. During my games a scum I now know I was easy to catch, but people haven't allways found out how. I used to fakeclaim pretty well, but exactly the care with which breadcrumbs were placed showed that I was scum. Also, the use of PBPA to attack someone was something I used to reduce pressure on myself, and sadly, with some succes. Although people have never caught this, I used to manipulate peoples stances gradually, which resulted in some interesting discussions Smile The reason people went after me mostly was staying of the lynch-bandwagon, and sometimes arguing against it. But I have seen people lynch me for that regardless of my role Smile
fake claiming doesn't matter too much in this game.
The PBPA thing excuses you from not doing it in this game.
vote wise:
DrippingGoofball ( 4 ) mykonian, Albert B. Rampage, popsofctown, farside22.
You were the firs to vote but I saw you do a slight defense of DGB in saying she is a gut player. So do you know what DGB play is as a general rule? Have you played with DGB at all?

Also you missed my point about fishy and my claim.
Are comments are pretty similar in idea's so I don't see a difference. You want to use those quotes I brought up to show what difference you are talking about.
Often copies of what was said in the game? I brought up DGB first. I commented about ABR and my feel on his read. I have gone through and posted something more then just town/ or scum on almost all players here and your saying it was almost all stuff said earlier? I meantioned the comment and backing off from pops first
I noticed you just glossed over this and went straight for the OMGUS comment.
But seriously are you high or what is the story with the "case" your trying to make?
You didn't comment on what I brought to attention on your scum slips. And you didn't say exactly what you thought when I asked about the differences between fishy and I in our how I am as scum post when I put the post together and showed the similarites, the opinions and where we look more as scum.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by mykonian »

Is this what you are saying? (yes I'm changing words I used to, just for clarity)

DGB scumhunts by meta. How does that promote distrust, how is that not important? You defend her and attack her in the same post, this is scummy.

About the part in italics: I don't think I have one post that is my case against DGB, there are a lot of point over multiple posts. In the post you use I say I think she is just trying to read scum in everything I do, and that this manipulation is scummy. I also say that this is not the first time, but that she is doing it over and over again. This is one point (and you are right, one of the weaker) points I have against her.
farside22 wrote:
Those comments were based on the comments you put in italics where you said this:
Italics have the intention of making people distrust (if she is scum), with little basis, or significance:
The case on DGB is terrible. Speaking from what you posted as a case I can point to a time DGB said scum day talked and she was town. It's a null tell.
Lots of defending from myko
Let me know if this confused you again. I may have worded something or posted this oddly. I'm looking at it myself and saying does this make sense.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:15 pm

Post by mykonian »

farside22 wrote:points missed my myko:

okay lets go over your "scum tells"
myko wrote:It has been some time that I was scum. During my games a scum I now know I was easy to catch, but people haven't allways found out how. I used to fakeclaim pretty well, but exactly the care with which breadcrumbs were placed showed that I was scum. Also, the use of PBPA to attack someone was something I used to reduce pressure on myself, and sadly, with some succes. Although people have never caught this, I used to manipulate peoples stances gradually, which resulted in some interesting discussions Smile The reason people went after me mostly was staying of the lynch-bandwagon, and sometimes arguing against it. But I have seen people lynch me for that regardless of my role Smile
fake claiming doesn't matter too much in this game.
The PBPA thing excuses you from not doing it in this game.
vote wise:
DrippingGoofball ( 4 ) mykonian, Albert B. Rampage, popsofctown, farside22.
You were the firs to vote but I saw you do a slight defense of DGB in saying she is a gut player. So do you know what DGB play is as a general rule? Have you played with DGB at all?

Also you missed my point about fishy and my claim.
Are comments are pretty similar in idea's so I don't see a difference. You want to use those quotes I brought up to show what difference you are talking about.
Often copies of what was said in the game? I brought up DGB first. I commented about ABR and my feel on his read. I have gone through and posted something more then just town/ or scum on almost all players here and your saying it was almost all stuff said earlier? I meantioned the comment and backing off from pops first
I noticed you just glossed over this and went straight for the OMGUS comment.
But seriously are you high or what is the story with the "case" your trying to make?
You didn't comment on what I brought to attention on your scum slips.
And you didn't say exactly what you thought when I asked about the differences between fishy and I in our how I am as scum post when I put the post together and showed the similarites, the opinions and where we look more as scum.
Sorry, the first part I thought you wanted to show me my own wasn't brilliant either. I have read this, and answered that I hadn't checked myself.

I had answered the question about DGB: 1 large themed, and I know from reading she tends to be different.

I didn't think them the same, also not in idea. This plus your reluctance to answer, made me think you are scum who is hesitant to answer, while I never had such a feeling with Fishy. I believe I have said this multiple times.

Then the last quote. What is there to reply? Do I have to say "you are towny for trying so hard"?, Or do I have to say "why are you trying so hard to look town, Farside?"

The bolded I must have missed. I have no idea what it is about.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:15 pm

CSL wrote:If you think I'm scum, vote me. You will be sorrowly mistaken.
Give me the names of 5 players you believe to be town, and five players you think are scummy. Explain why in 3 words or less.

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:27 pm

Post by mykonian »

Seeing as we are warned for the deadline:

I think Raskol scum is playing very clever here. His wagon basically is gone, since others have argued. He went lurking after he was attacked by multiple people, for good reasons.

I'm still up for his lynch. I prefer a DGB or Raskol lynch. 3 days should be enough to calmly come to a good lynch, in stead of racing in panic to the biggest bandwagon.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:31 pm

Raskol last posted on Feb 1 - so he may be lurking somewhat after posting a whole lot. He sounds townie to me. I do not support a Raskol lynch.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I don't want to lynch Raskol either.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:51 pm

Post by CSL »

PEOPLE WHO MIGHT BE SCUM:

evilsnail - Scummy posts
Fishy - See above
Raskol - Not here.
Albert B. Rampage - Not scumhunting enough
elvis_knits - Meta

PEOPLE WHO MIGHT BE TOWN:

DGB - Excellent scumhunting
pops - 'Nuff said
Ojanen (Leading Neutral) - Lack of scumslips/tells
(I really can't find anything else)
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by Gayle »

CSL, which one of those people do you want to lynch?
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by popsofctown »

CSL wrote: pops - 'Nuff said
Lol.
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”