Mini 918 - A Hot, Steaming Bowl of Mafia - Game Over!

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:28 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

RedCoyote wrote:I ought to vote the Colonel for hanging me out to dry in an ongoing game we were both in. Now I am stuck with some crazy lady in said game, but I won't mention any names.
Heh, sorry for that. Clusterfuck of Finals. Couldn't be helped. Thankfully, I have the last one on Tuesday, so I'll be free as a bird (if I'll pass it) :)

vote: Moai Interceptor Cannons

You beat me our last mafia game, but I won the hangman. Time to settle the score once and for all :P
[b]Mini 934[/b] is [b]over![/b] Thanks to everyone participating.

[i]What the hell? That Colonel guy was awesome.[/i] - Fate
Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:15 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Eh, not a fan of Charter's reasoning. Random bandwagon is random, I don't see a reason for any actual serious reaction if the bandwagon is not serious as well.

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:11 pm

Post by Col.Cathart »

Unvote

vote: RedCoyote

I think you're trying to shift attention away from 3 players at once. Possibly, you're a scum and one of those three is your buddy.

Also - As I said, my last exam is on Tuesday, so don't expect me to post much today. If I won't fail it, I should be much more active from Tuesday afternoon to at least 22th (end of my winter break)

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:56 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

RedCoyote wrote:I take it you disagree with my conclusion then. Which of the three should we give attention to, or should we examine all three? Do you think you'll be able to discern which of them are more townie/scummy? How?
Not much to examine here so far. I say, let's have a close look on all of them, and see if something will fit later with that Sotty kill. I even have my first idea posted below. That's the only thing we can do on page 4. Actually giving them a free pass for it is a terrible idea and it was scummy for you to even suggest it. I don't see in any way, why Sotty's death makes people mentioned by her unable to be the Sottykiller.

That being said, I really don't like MIC's last post. Fine, you don't like case on RC. But then again, you don't even shoot it down as you said, and you don't even bother to start hunting (unless that last sentence was a case against Hoopla. I don't even understand what you mean by it, so...).

RC/MIC looks like a nice scum team for me so far (RC proposing to take out 3 players including MIC out of picture which is IMO unacceptable), and MIC walks in to bash RC wagon while not bringing anything interesting from himself. Very simple conclusion. But simple conclusion are simple for a reason, and I cannot even count how many scum slipped away from my hand for actually over-thinking things.

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:14 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Shotty to the Body wrote:
vote Col. Cathart

He seems very opportunistic jumping onto the RC wagon the way he did.
Uh... You DO realize, I was actually the first one to vote RC, right? I never jumped his wagon, because at the time of vote there was NO WAGON at all.

I'll tell you even more. You know who DID vote him, when there was already a wagon, saying little to none about it? You and Hoopla.
Then he comes out and accuses him and Moai of being a scum team. RC didn't have any influence in Maoi's posting, so if anything he should move to Moai if he thinks he's defending otherwise it's a useless linkage between two unknown alignment players, killing the linkee first makes little sense.
The link is - MIC was one of the three players who shouldn't be voted due to Sotty's death according to RC in post 52. I called it for potential attempt to shift attention from you, Charter and MIC. Then comes the wagon, and then comes MIC with a defense based on 'hahahaha, this case is weak, lol!' and nothing more (unless we're still counting that weird Hoopla thing).

So in my mind, this could work - RC tries to shift attention from MIC before the crowd start looking at them because of Sotty's death, and when he is called for it (and thus, he succeeds as he's now the center of attention isntead of those three), MIC comes in to return the favor (in quite 'original' way). Works for me.
Not to mention this (emphasis in bold):
Col.Cathart wrote:Not much to examine here so far.
I say, let's have a close look on all of them, and see if something will fit later with that Sotty kill.
I even have my first idea posted below. That's the only thing we can do on page 4.
Actually giving them a free pass for it is a terrible idea and it was scummy for you to even suggest it.
I don't see in any way, why Sotty's death makes people mentioned by her unable to be the Sottykiller.
Self-contradiction much? Isn't that first bolded part why he voted RC as well?
1) Self contradicting where?
2) No, I voted for him for exactly the opposite reasons than the bolded part. He wanted us to vote outside of people mentioned by Sotty, which was interpreted by me, that he wants us to not look at them. That bolded part is about actually looking at them very closely all the time, because maybe there's nothing to see now, but linking that happening with something in the future may give us something.
Col.Cathart wrote:
Unvote

vote: RedCoyote

I think you're trying to shift attention away from 3 players at once. Possibly, you're a scum and one of those three is your buddy.
A close look at myself, Maoi and, charter at this point results in essentially nothing after which he wants to wait till later. This is almost exactly what RC said.
Again, no. The base is similar ('There's really not much to go on here'), but then we go in opposite ways. He says 'let's vote outside of those three' and I say 'Why outside? How do you know this actually a WIFOMy gambit? I say we shouldn't even blink while seeing their actions, there might be some interesting link later in that matter.'

---

And now, let me ask you a question - do you still think, RC is 'either contradicting himself at worst or at the very best back-pedaling hard'?

I find it extremely interesting, you jumped that wagon at first, to now you hopped off it to accuse someone who threw a first vote on it (while accusing me of 'opportunistic jump' on that wagon, which is outright bullshit).

Bonus 'LOL' points for you actually being one of those three people mentioned by Sotty.

---
Locke wrote:Exactly. So why vote outside of them? That's what I don't get. You can say what you like about misinterpretation but I think you're going to have a pretty hard time if you're arguing that your initial reaction to the kill was anything other than to suggest that we don't target those players because Sotty mentioned them. You didn't say 'let's treat everyone equally and ignore the kill', you said 'let's avoid these players so we don't argue about the kill' and then random voted Dry-fit. As far as I can see, that's doing the exact opposite of what you state above; you're being more receptive to their supposed involvement by deliberately not voting them.
I totally second this post, and I would like RC to respond to it.

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:44 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Hey guys. Just got back from mt uncle's birthday and I'm a bit drunk. I'll be back with some insight after I'll be sober again. Thanks!

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #6) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:56 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Shotty to the Body wrote:Why is it interesting? I'll admit I made a mistake, I didn't check who voted when before making the post, but if you want to call me scum for it just do it, don't beat around the bush. Alluding to things being 'interesting' or whatever else just muddles the pond when people are rereading your posts. I'm probably guilty of this as well, but it's a personal goal to cut down on the 'mysterious ways' style of playing.
*Sigh...* I'll use whatever words I'll like to describe scummy actions (for the record: in my mafia dictionary 'interesting' means scummy or very townie. When I'm playing mafia I'm not interested in anything else), thank you. Point retraction is noted.
What's a 'LOL point?'
= coincidence (or not... Dun Dun Dun!) I found to be funny.

That all being said...
MIC wrote:AND YOU, ARE DEFINITELY A JESTER OR SOMETHING.
*twitches* That does it...

unvote

vote: Moai Interceptor Cannons

L-1.

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:48 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Moai Interceptor Cannons wrote:You know, I've seen people get bashed for jester speculation before, and I consciously said something like that on the assumption that people in this game would have more sense than to act upon it. Guess I was wrong.
Well, that's only the final reason for the vote. RC's latest posts were quite good. I still have doubts about him, and so about you. The best way to check my theory about you/RC pair is to actually have a lynch on either of you, and you are more scummy than RC at the moment.

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #8) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:17 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Hoopla wrote:Cathart's vote on Moai feels very weak and opportunistic, which seems unusual for him. I don't remember him as a particularly dangerous or wreckless player, and would imagine he'd normally use a stronger vote as town to put someone in the L-1 position. If we still had/have time, I'd switch my vote to Cathart if others were interested
Why opportunistic? I declared my doubts about MIC since the first time I made RC/MIC connection. We're very close to deadline, and one of my suspects is at L-2. What's so opportunistic in here?

Your attempt to derail the wagon is noted.

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:10 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Hoopla wrote:It seems weird that was the reason, or rather, an additional reason for the vote, rather than voting earlier. Why not just point to your previous arguments? It looked like it was a linked reason (as if he was waiting for just one more scumtell) to get onto the wagon, which undermines previous suspicions.
I wasn't voting for him before, because I was on RC's ass. My gut tells me, there's something wrong with him anyway, but so far he explained everything, and it is up to me (and others) whether to believe him or not. MIC's flip will either wreck my theory completely, or give more fuel to it. Either way, it's a good deal, especially with MIC's play so far.

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:35 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

I wrote:Your
(Hoopla's)
attempt to derail the
(MIC)
wagon is noted.
vote: Hoopla

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:52 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

RedCoyote wrote:
the Colonel 151 wrote:
vote: Hoopla
What post are you referring to?

Hoopla's hammer counts for nothing?
1) Post, when she votes me and tells everyone to vote me instead of MIC.

2) Well, her attempt failed, so I if she wouldn't go back to bussing, that would put her in even worse light, don't you think?

About Hoopla's wifom defense (don't criticize d3x, you named it yourself) - 'simple logic - simple conclusion' tactic managed to catch one scum already, why should I complicate my train of thoughts this time?

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #12) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by Col.Cathart »

Blargh, sorry for inactivity.
Locke Lamora wrote:As for your 'if Moai is scum' post, I thought the original premise was contrived to begin with. It just read like you were eager to start pointing fingers at other players even though you shouldn't have known whether MIC was scum or not.
Well, technically MIC confessed his scuminess, so she had all rights to assume 'if MIC is scum' scenario.

Despite what I said above, I'm still all for her lynch though. Nothing really happened that would change my opinion since my last post.

Hoopla: Locke appeared to me as one of the most townie players of D1. I don't have strong read on him D2. So far I'll go with assumption he's town.

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:32 pm

Post by Col.Cathart »

Hoopla wrote:Time to drop the bombshell. I am a tracker, and followed Locke Lamora to Dry-fit last night. He's got some explaining to do about why he was there.
Har har har!

Counter Claim: Tracker

Hoopla is scum, guys...

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by Col.Cathart »

Well... Tracker is the new Cop as far as I've seen lately, so you didn't at least consider possibility of the real one around?

Also - You should better have a damn good explanation for Sotty kill.

My vote stays.

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:44 pm

Post by Col.Cathart »

d3x wrote:@C.C- Did you get any results last night?
I tracked RedCoyote on the first night. No result (as in - he did nothing interesting during the night). This proves nothing, as he could just be a goon who didn't send any action, but that's why I was not mentioning him much after talking all about his connection with MIC a t the end of D1.

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #16) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:28 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

I'm still up for Hoopla lynch. Vig (or maybe SK?) should go for either of lurkers methink.

Also - just bought Heavy Rain. Expect longer brakes from my activity, because the game sucked me in completely, and I'm probably not going to stop playing it, until I'll see all 22 endings :) I'll try to post my latest thoughts once per 24 hours.

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:22 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Ok. On one hand, I'm happy Hoopla is lynched. On the other hand, that was WAY too fast. We could squeeze something more from that conversation, and if this time she was telling the truth (we'll get to know soon enough), she could at least take that stab at one more person. *Sigh...*

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #18) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by Col.Cathart »

d3x wrote:
I think you have hoopla to thank for that one.
Assuming that Hoopla is not Scum, which is exactly what I'm assuming, Scum would've had to choose between 2 PRs to NK tonight {regardless of whether Hoopla was actual Vig or SK}. Now, we have our Tracker swinging in the wind by himself. You eliminated the choice, thus you decided his fate.
*scary music*

*is scared*

Personally, I do feel it's a big possibility, but I still hope there's some kind of protective role somewhere out to save me :)
Never mind the fact that Hoopla outed him in the first place.
Clarification: Technically, I outed myself, but I felt it was necessary to counter claim immediately.

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:20 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Charter please claim your role now.

You should know where I'm going with this...

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:59 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Your assumption is correct.

I tracked charter to Shotty last night

So you say, you're the JOAT? After chewing this thought a bit, I don't think it's true. I know I'm dangerously close now to attempts on outguessing the mod and setup but it's just how I see things:

It's a 12 players game. So most possible scum number is 3 mafia members. 2 would be harmful for mafia, 4 would be pretty harmful for town. 3 is also pretty standard for Mini games, so I'll assume we have 3 scum in this game for my theory.

3 scum means 9 townies. among them we have Day Vig and JOAT. Now let's assume worst case scenario - they will all miss horribly with their vigs, and town will only mislynch.

After D1:

3 scum - 7 townies (misvig and mislynch)

After N1:

3 scum - 5 townies (another misvig and night kill)

That's a D2 MyLo. LyLo if Day Vig will still be alive at this point and miss again.

That kind of setting just doesn't seem probable to me. Not to mention that Tracker, Day Vig and JOAT is a really powerful town team.

Add to it my gut read on charter (there was a reason I tracked him in the first place), and you have me not really buying this claim.

vote: charter

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:18 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

No flavor in my PM as well. Indeed, only role and wincon.

Charter, this speculation is NOT the base of my assumptions. My base is my track result. This speculations + plus my gut read on you (see below) are bonus.

The reason I'm skeptic toward 4 scum or heavy town setup (and 4 scum + two killing townie roles means the town can lose after N1, so that one REALLY shouldn't happen), because with current system of modding newbie games, every game must be at least Thesp approved in terms of flavor and roles. What's more, IIRC Vi was the reviewer of sigma's setup and one of the main tips he/she (I still don't know about this one :P) gave in his/her own modding guide for Mini games was 'make sure you don't make a setup in which town can lose on D2' (paraphrase). So I think my doubts ARE justified, but as I said
that's not the main reason in any way.

Main reason is the track result. Point not really debatable.

Also, about my gut feelings: I said in my PM to sigma with my N2 track target message, that something bugs me about your play, because you're not 'charterish' enough in comparison to your play in other games I've seen you. From Commie Mafia or Mayor Mafia, I remember you were really aggressive and relentless all the time. Even when you changed your mind about suspect halfway through, you was already on someone else's back. Correct or not, full throttle all the time. And that was also the case during D1 with Shotty. You were one of my stronger D1 reads, but it all crumbled during D2, when suddenly you went with 'maybe my case is not that strong as I thought', all steam disappeared somewhere, and you couldn't come up with anything more than 'Either Hoopla or Locke is scum' after Hoopla's falseclaim, and simple jump on the wagon after my claim. And now, it's probably the first time I see you in full defense mode, and no counters in anyone else's direction. The closest thing to this is your behavior during the endgame of Mafia Invasion when you were a Godfather.

BTW, while we're at it - if not you, then who? You lost all your suspects now with Shotty's death. Who's scum in your opinion right now?

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:02 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Also, I would like to hear something from RC, Bio and Zach. Those last two especially as they are barely participating in this game...

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #23) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by Col.Cathart »

Hmm... Actually after I gave it some more thought, if charter speaks truth, he still has a vig up his sleeve. That means his claim is more or less provable. potential mislynch + NK + potential misvig may cost us the game, but if we'll decide to no-lynch there should still be at least 5 people tomorrow if charter speaks the truth or 6 if charter is a dirty liar (or has a really poor luck with choosing the same victim as scum again, though that would make the number of unlucky coincidences a bit too high in my books especially considering [if charter speaks truth] two juicy town power-roles to kill). I didn't really scan the idea for all it's pros and cons, but I think it's worth discussing.

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:23 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Bio Hazard wrote:I know it doesn't look good that Konowa's vote was on RC on D1, but I know he's town.
?

How?

---

Also, I'm totally against using any other JOAT ability from charter besides vig. Mostly because he only has cop ability left, and if charter is a lying scum, we're in really deep WIFOM crap unless we'll hit scum today. And that's another reason I'm still for charter lynch. Even if he really is a JOAT (I still think this claim is bogus. I have no reason to believe it), at least the next day will be on steady ground again, and it'll be back to normal scumhunting. Leaving him alive will leave us with just as much (or even more if he'll come up with say... guilty report) confusing stuff we have right now, and the only difference is we might (or might not, if we'll hit the scum with other lynch today) end up in LyLo, and I would rather not have the dilemma 'lying scum, or powerrole' in there.

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:25 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Oh wait... I retract that question. I thought Bio was Nik's replacement...

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #26) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:45 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

charter wrote:I don't think that's a good idea. If we no lynch, I get killed, then there's six left, and it's MYLO and there's no room for error anymore.
Or I get killed, and we have MyLo + charter with a report we're not sure we can trust, because we still don't know if he's joat or mafia. Even more fun. This is definitely bad idea.

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:56 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

d3x wrote:Regarding charter's no flavor claim, it definitely lends credit to him. From the way Hoopla responded in p229 I thought any false claims would've made up some flavor text and gotten busted for it.
How can we be sure if mafia doesn't have any flavor as well? I mean, Vanilla Townie has a half sentence of flavor after all so it's not really a flavor-heavy game.

What bugs me about all of this is the fact that charter said he roleblocked Shotty when he could just as well say he vigged him, and scum coincidentally targeted him as well (even more, he could suggest someone protecting the real mafia target etc. etc.). I mean, vig ability is definitely more provable than roleblock. This definitely works toward charter's claim...

I'm not as convinced about charter's guilt as I was at the beginning of the day, though I still won't oppose his lynch or even unvote at the moment...

I wish we had something else to discuss. Half of the players barely spoke and then disappeared again... I need to re-read the topic sometimes later today or tomorrow...

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #28) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:01 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Locke Lamora wrote:You then have to decide whether to use your vig or not: if you do, we could lose; if you don't, you'd have to cop and scum would either kill you or we'd be having this argument all over again tomorrow.
Exactly. That's the main reason, I'm still for charter lynch. Except the 2 deaths on the following night, we have absolutely no proof what so ever, that charter really is JOAT, and every next day will be as confusing as this one. I would rather have a clear ground to stand on during the late game (not to mention I STILL predict scum flip from him), rather than anoying questions in my head like 'is he really telling the truth?' etc.

Also... I don't like this Lynch All Lurkers business here. I mean, sure... They definitely ARE lurking and stuff, and I have no proof that would say anything too town about them... But my gut just tells me it's not a good idea. This is very easy way for active scum to set up 2 easy mislynches for the win. The way people behaved during D2 twilight toward Bio and other stuff... Ok, that could be genuine anger and 'ROAR! He's scum!' behavior, but I cannot shake off feeling that someone is just setting up an easy mislynch.

To conclude, I still approve charter lynch. I disapprove any of the lurkers lynch for now, and I don't think it's going to change unless it'll be close to deadline and no one else will go for charter.

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by Col.Cathart »

Sorry people, busy weekend. I'll post something tomorrow, after I'll get some sleep, I promise.

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:51 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Whoa there people. I appreciate that people like to hear my thoughts before making decisions, but I was going to answer Charter's question why I'm going to keep my vote on him (the short answer is: track result again. The thing you did which was scummy was targeting Shotty during the night he died. It's up to us to whether believe in your claim or not, and I don't). No reason to wait with any decision :P

Anyway, since LL came out with it and put charter out of L-1 with d3x thing: I wanted to keep it for myself for some time, but since you're asking, my plan for the next night (if scum would kill someone else again for some reason), is to track exactly d3x. Again, like with charter - I have uneasy gut feelings about him, especially his zeal against the lurkers. I don't know how to express it, but I feel... He want to lynch them 'too much' if you know what I mean.

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:31 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Locke Lamora wrote:CC: I'm interested. We seem to agree on a lot of points and you don't appear to find me even the slightest bit scummy (or if you have, you haven't shown it). Why is that?
What kind of question is this? I don't see your current behavior as sheeping or parroting me, and I found your D1 play quite town. I have no reason to suspect you, at least for now. If anything, this question was the biggest eyebrow raiser for me. What are you trying to accomplish with that question?

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #32) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by Col.Cathart »

Locke Lamora wrote:I've been called scummy from several directions today and I seem to make it onto most people's scumlists somewhere. As far as I can tell, you've had a town read on me pretty much all game. It's quite reminiscent of last time I played with you,
except you're confirmed town this time.
I'm also wondering who might be scum trying to capitalise on suspicion on me and who's just genuinely suspicious town, so it got me thinking about you not seeming to suspect me at all.
Exactly, so why dwell on it?

------------

Ok, according to the deadline we have less than 5 days to make a decision. Since we already discussed several lynch and consequence possibilities, I think it's time to take a stance. I would like everyone to post what voting plan for today they can support at this point, because I'm already lost on who wants to do what.

In my case:

Preferred option - lynching charter (I still think there's a decent chance he's scum. If not - I still feel much more confident in LyLo with two lurkers rather than either-scum-or-power-role)

Secondary option, if the first one is not achievable - No lynch, and let's see what will Charter/scum (or Charter scum) do during the night.

Tertiary option if both above will fail - lynch Bio.

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:21 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Yup, d3x did nothing tonight. During the night when no NK happened that also means nothing.

Anyway, does anyone wants to claim something, or we can just safely assume scum overslept/deliberately missed the night kill?

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #34) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:54 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

I know, it baffles me as well. You know, I'm actually really sad, because it's been ages since someone actually NKed me in any game, and I feel like I'm not townie enough when playing as town :(

Anyway, the only thing that comes to my mind is: someone tries to establish 'CC is in fact scum cleverly hidden as Tracker'. Considering Hoopla incident and that Charter thing yesterday it's really preposterous, but seriously, I cannot think of any other explanation. Maybe fear of the Doc but that's stupid as well...

Or maybe scum really overslept Night Phase. In this case my eye falls on Bio, the least active player around.

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:22 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Bio Hazard wrote:^What's with the rolefish?
At this point (probably one scum, one power role outed) every another probable power role is better for town. I think, if someone has anything to claim, the time is now.

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:39 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

I propose:

Bio
Zach
RedCoyote
Locke
d3x

You know my claim already.

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:20 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Well, let's test it.

vote: Zachrulez

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:52 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

I was going to track LL tonight (if the night will happen anyway), so just pick whoever else, and let's see where we can get from here.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”