Mini 918 - A Hot, Steaming Bowl of Mafia - Game Over!

Moai Interceptor Cannons
Moai Interceptor Cannons
Townie
Moai Interceptor Cannons
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:27 pm

Post by Moai Interceptor Cannons »

Original Roll String: 108d4 (STATIC)
108 4-Sided Dice: (3, 4, 4, 4, 3, 4, 3, 3, 2, 2, 3, 1, 1, 2, 2, 1, 3, 3, 2, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3, 4, 2, 3, 3, 1, 2, 4, 3, 1, 2, 3, 2, 1, 4, 1, 1, 3, 3, 1, 3, 3, 4, 1, 1, 1, 2, 3, 2, 1, 1, 1, 4, 1, 3, 2, 4, 3, 3, 1, 3, 3, 2, 2, 4, 2, 3, 3, 2, 4, 4, 2, 1, 4, 4, 3, 4, 4, 2, 3, 4, 1, 4, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 1, 2, 3, 4, 2, 2, 2, 4, 4, 2, 4, 1, 4, 3, 4, 1, 3) = 278
Moai Interceptor Cannons
Moai Interceptor Cannons
Townie
Moai Interceptor Cannons
Townie
Townie

Post Post #6 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:28 pm

Vote: Locke Lamora
Moai Interceptor Cannons
Moai Interceptor Cannons
Townie
Moai Interceptor Cannons
Townie
Townie

Post Post #13 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:06 pm

d3x wrote:How does 2265=LL?
It's a complicated super secret algorithm. All I can tell you is that it involves the DNA map of an extinct Himalayan mountain slug and the orbital trajectory of one of Venus' moons.
Moai Interceptor Cannons
Moai Interceptor Cannons
Townie
Moai Interceptor Cannons
Townie
Townie

Post Post #49 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:20 pm

Shotty case is weak. Konowa and Hoopla have made somewhat decent points, but being purposely cautious so as to not appear worried is something I've done as town, so I don't consider it a strong scumtell. Charter is very passionate as always, but I'm not sure what kind 'usefulness' he's expecting to see in Shotty's posts at this point in the game (and I don't get the 'undermining' and 'impeding' thing at all).
Moai Interceptor Cannons
Moai Interceptor Cannons
Townie
Moai Interceptor Cannons
Townie
Townie

Post Post #70 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:49 pm

Haha, daykills! This is gonna be an entertaining game.

On the subject of recent matters, RC is being attacked for something pretty stupid IMO. It's like the weakest wagon I've seen in yonks, you scum need to do better than
that
. I'm not the most free person in the world right now, but someone summarise what everyone has against RC in one post and I promise I can show you how ridiculous it looks when I shoot it down with homing asteroids.

Is it just me or is Hoopla's play in this game really suspicious? I know she doesn't trust D1 lynches to produce scum at all, and I have a feeling that it's too blatant to be genuine scum antics, b-b-but ... :(
Moai Interceptor Cannons
Moai Interceptor Cannons
Townie
Moai Interceptor Cannons
Townie
Townie

Post Post #86 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:35 pm

Sorry for my terrible level of activity, will post tomorow I PROMISE.
Moai Interceptor Cannons
Moai Interceptor Cannons
Townie
Moai Interceptor Cannons
Townie
Townie

Post Post #108 (isolation #6) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:16 am

I'M HERE DON'T CRUCIFY ME. STUFF INCOMING.
Locke Lamora wrote:MIC: it was fairly clear to me, and apparently several others, that RC was saying that we should deliberately NOT look at those three players at this present time to avoid getting into circular debates over Sotty's comments.
But to me, it was fairly clear that RC was only talking specifically regarding Sotty's kill. Nowhere do I interpret that he was suggesting we give those players an easy ride for the moment. I think RC was right on the mark when he said that everything else attributed to him are complete assumptions derived from enthusiastic townies or capitalising scum.

I had more to say on this, but I notice that RC himself has explained it quite brilliantly.
Dry-fit wrote:What's with the aggressive defense of RC? You're saying you don't really know what the points against hijm are but you're sure you can easily refute them?
I'm saying I didn't have the time (or effort) to scan through every post and reply to every sentence that contained "points" against him, hence why I asked someone to sum it up into one post. But thanks for the misrep. Also, I'll overlook your misuse of "aggressive defense", but please do enlighten me as to why strongly disagreeing with a certain wagon is scummy.
Shotty to the Body wrote:The only thing that keeps me suspicious of him is Moai's defense, but I think that point should start with a Moai lynch.
You too. Has reprimanding a wagon I don't like become a universal scumtell in Mafia or something?
Hoopla wrote:
Unvote, vote: Moai Interceptor Cannon
s
AND YOU, ARE DEFINITELY A JESTER OR SOMETHING. Dammit Hoopla, why are you being like this? It's not your town meta OR your scum meta. No seriously, why are you being like this? And before you say that you don't know what I'm talking about, just
think
and
ponder
for a moment - notice the one liners, the unexplained votes, the complete departure from how you usually play?

@d3x, charter: I realise that I'm questioning almost everyone who's expressed suspicion of me (not Cathart, because he's the only one that makes sense), but I've yet to see either of you explain your reasons for pointing fingers at me. Why do
you
two think I'm scum?

-----

BTW, I have a lot of things to juggle right now in real life. I'm putting the game I'm modding at priority over the games I'm playing in, and I have only the short period before I go to sleep to post. On some days I sleep right away, and on some days I start to fall asleep after posting in one or two of the three threads I'm meant to be posting in, so I apologise if I don't post in this game enough (RC, you can consider this an honorary 'will post later' post in your game too -- it's Cruciare here).
Moai Interceptor Cannons
Moai Interceptor Cannons
Townie
Moai Interceptor Cannons
Townie
Townie

Post Post #118 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:26 am

Hoopla wrote:Moai, I acknowledge I am blatantly bandwagoning, but I think it's a perfectly viable tactic in a town so dead (actually, even in active towns). Bandwagon analysis is one of the most reliable forms of catching scum - I hate it when people are frigid with their votes.
But what worries me is that you don't usually play like this. Not so much the blatant bandwagoning, but the lack of content to accompany your blatant bandwagoning. What makes you play like this in this game? Have you played like this before?
Dry-fit wrote:You called the wagon stupid, "the weakest you've seen in yonks," and said that those on the wagon are scum. That is what I call aggressive defense. Despite this though you don't do anything to refute the arguments against him. Surely if you thought the arguments were so weak you understood them, so why would you need someone to summarise them for you?
I didn't understand them really. I mean weak in a "I don't understand why there's even a wagon on him for that" sense. You people made the magical jump in logic from RC's post --> "he's trying to clear three people" that I couldn't connect. I asked someone to summarise all the RC hate so I could shoot it down all at once instead of post by post, sentence by sentence, point by point. And seriously, if you're town and a wagon suddenly gained momentum based on something you thought was completely stupid you'd think the people on the wagon were scum too.
charter wrote:Calling the Shotty wagon bad, when it was very good. You also called the RC wagon weak. It looks like you're just trying to impede town progress.

And now, you're still voting Locke, haven't given any reason for that, so that's pretty suspicious too.
Haha, now that I look at it, your case on Shotty based on 'diverting attention' or whatever it was about as silly as this RC farce. And calling a weak wagon weak is the townie (i.e. logical) thing to do. My lack of offensive is about your only valid point, though I can blame that on my lack of activity in general. You can't expect me to have someone pinned as scum 24/7 like you do.
Col.Cathart wrote:
MIC wrote:AND YOU, ARE DEFINITELY A JESTER OR SOMETHING.
*twitches* That does it....
You know, I've seen people get bashed for jester speculation before, and I consciously said something like that on the assumption that people in this game would have more sense than to act upon it. Guess I was wrong.
Locke Lamora wrote:Moai: do you not think it's incredibly insubstantial to say 'RC is being attacked for something stupid' without actually making a single point about what it is? I appreciate that you might not have the time to react to every person, but even just clarifying that you agreed RC was just talking about the Sotty kill would have been better. Calling the attacks stupid and ridiculous with no concrete points against them just looks like you're trying to score easy points off people without bothering to address their actual arguments. Also, what bothers you about Hoopla's departure from her meta? Do you think it's more likely she's scum because she's not playing to her town meta?
I feel that the burden of proof lies with the attackers, not otherwise. I couldn't make any sense of why people were piling up on that wagon considering the lack of substance it was based on. Normally, I can make points against a wagon by either replying to points made in favour of the wagon or coming up with my own interpretation of the case and rebutting it. In this case, the latter choice proved quite impossible. I offered to make points against the wagon once someone summed up for me what the points for the wagon were. I could've clarified that I agreed RC was just talking about the Sotty kill, but RC himself has already said this and the wagonpeople still went about attacking him.

Wouldn't it worry you if someone was playing in a way that's completely different than the way you've seen them play? I don't know if she's more likely scum or not, but she's the least retarded option out of the viable wagons now that you've reminded me of the deadline.
Unvote, Vote: Hoopla
Moai Interceptor Cannons
Moai Interceptor Cannons
Townie
Moai Interceptor Cannons
Townie
Townie

Post Post #139 (isolation #8) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:14 pm

Derp. Well as a representative of your friendly neighbourhood Mafia, I will tell you that the mysterious daykiller is NOT one of us.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”