Mini 918 - A Hot, Steaming Bowl of Mafia - Game Over!

Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:17 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Vote: Moai Interceptor Cannons
for having a three word name.
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

What else do you expect him to do at this stage of the game?

Although I guess he could have asked why.
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:18 am

Post by Dry-fit »

@RedCoyote: If you think it's wifom, wouldn't the proper response be to not factor the kill into your suspicions rather than say
RedCoyote wrote:If anything, I say it's best to vote somewhere outside the little connection Sotty had to the game.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:46 am

Post by Dry-fit »

Moai Interceptor Cannons wrote:Haha, daykills! This is gonna be an entertaining game.

On the subject of recent matters, RC is being attacked for something pretty stupid IMO. It's like the weakest wagon I've seen in yonks, you scum need to do better than
that
. I'm not the most free person in the world right now, but someone summarise what everyone has against RC in one post and I promise I can show you how ridiculous it looks when I shoot it down with homing asteroids.
What's with the aggressive defense of RC? You're saying you don't really know what the points against hijm are but you're sure you can easily refute them?

Confirm vote: Moai Interceptor Cannons

Some strange buddying between RC and MIC.

RedCoyote's at L-2 by the way if you haven't noticed. Just a heads up.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:29 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

@RedCoyote: Why are you still voting for me?
Shotty to the Body wrote:Then he comes out and accuses him and Moai of being a scum team. RC didn't have any influence in Maoi's posting, so if anything he should move to Moai if he thinks he's defending otherwise it's a useless linkage between two unknown alignment players, killing the linkee first makes little sense.
I agree with this, thought I'm not sure if it makes him(Col.) scummy.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:35 am

Post by Dry-fit »

RedCoyote wrote:You don't feel threatened, do you?
No, I just wanted to know if you had any actual suspects yet.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #6) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Moai Interceptor Cannons wrote:
Dry-fit wrote:What's with the aggressive defense of RC? You're saying you don't really know what the points against hijm are but you're sure you can easily refute them?
I'm saying I didn't have the time (or effort) to scan through every post and reply to every sentence that contained "points" against him, hence why I asked someone to sum it up into one post. But thanks for the misrep. Also, I'll overlook your misuse of "aggressive defense", but please do enlighten me as to why strongly disagreeing with a certain wagon is scummy.
You called the wagon stupid, "the weakest you've seen in yonks," and said that those on the wagon are scum. That is what I call aggressive defense. Despite this though you don't do anything to refute the arguments against him. Surely if you thought the arguments were so weak you understood them, so why would you need someone to summarise them for you?
charter wrote:Dry fit and d3x, what do you guys think of Shotty? Of a Shotty/MIC scumteam?

I don't have much of an opinion of Shotty at this point. I do agree with you that his self-meta defense is scummy though. I also see possible connections between him and MIC, but like d3x I don't think naming scumteams is a great idea at this point.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:43 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Sorry guys, I've been busy and sleep deprived this week.

If Moai is indeed scum, that would make 5 out of the nine games I've played on this site where mafia was lynched on day 1, so I hardly think day 1 scumhunting is pointless.

@Hoopla, you seemed to imply you thought the Moai wagon was scummy. I'd like to know who else besides Col. on the wagon you find scummy. If you can't answer during twilight, I'd still like to know tomorrow.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:48 am

Post by Dry-fit »

Yeah town was great this game, probably the best I've played with.

Thanks for modding sigma!

C'mon Andy!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”