Risk

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Risk

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:25 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

I remember we had a risk game going before, we could probably dig up the link for the board and start playing again, anyone else interested? I probably don't have enough time to mod but anyone is welcome to.
"Plato is a lot of fun. It comes in many colors. You can put it through the plato fun factory, and make spaghetti out of it. You shouldn't eat it, but if you do, your poop turns different colors."
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #5 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:13 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

I dunno if coolbot was up for modding or playing, and I don't know if it was hard to mod, I didn't mod it lol
"Plato is a lot of fun. It comes in many colors. You can put it through the plato fun factory, and make spaghetti out of it. You shouldn't eat it, but if you do, your poop turns different colors."
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #8 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:47 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

cam... Costs: € 25 / year :/ not so much (and ive got a mac, so no download, and I wanna play with yall!)
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #15 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:50 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

alright, lemme dig up the old risk thread and give that a bump so we can get the blank map and rules we used
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #17 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:24 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

so I got the old thread up here, looking at the map and rules and such, anyone willing to mod that, or should I put the map and rules in here as well?
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #19 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:11 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

damn, it has been a long time since it's been used, oh well.

anyways, I think if we had the same amount of players as last time it would be good, and the same format for turns, as it seemed to be pretty effective, and uraj had it all set up pretty well. however, I think we should go for world domination this time, it's so much more fun :)
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #21 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:05 am

Post by bigbenwd »

I dunno, does anyone wanna mod, and what do the players think about our gametype capitol or conquest, also, how many people should play, same as last time?
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #24 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:19 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

stevie, I think we have enough players, mith can mod, and the first 6 can play, and the others can replace if someone dissapears or has school interfere or somethin'

mod:
mith

players:
me
coolbot
TSS
STD
windslicer
macros

players, what kind of risk do we wanna play? I personally much prefer world domination to any other kind, but I guess our choices could be mission, capitol and domination. one vote's on domination so far.
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #25 (isolation #8) » Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:20 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

stevie, I think we have enough players, mith can mod, and the first 6 can play, and the others can replace if someone dissapears or has school interfere or somethin'

mod:
mith

players:
me
coolbot
TSS
STD
windslicer
raj

replace:
macros

players, what kind of risk do we wanna play? I personally much prefer world domination to any other kind, but I guess our choices could be mission, capitol and domination. one vote's on domination so far.
Last edited by bigbenwd on Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #29 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:53 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

sorry stevie, we played with 6 last time and it seemed to be working out really well. anyways, can anyone with a risk board draw up a map for us and host it on photobucket or something? then mith can edit it when we do stuff.
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #32 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:35 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

so could someone perhaps draw us a map based on a Risk game board? also mith, any preference in the game type?
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #35 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:50 am

Post by bigbenwd »

i'll check raj, and also, I figured that's what was up mith. we do still need someone to draw a crude board though.
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #36 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:51 am

Post by bigbenwd »

you're right raj, sorry, thought you were talking about your game. macros you can be 1st replacement
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #38 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:47 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

that's pretty much all you have to do, and we are grateful for that :)
-Werebear

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”