Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by The Tracker »

Vote: Flareonage

Flareon's a sucky Pokemon.
In the grand scheme of things, wins and losses are pointless. But I'm not the grand scheme, so die scum!

Yes, I have a wiki page. No, I'm not linking you to it.
The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:43 pm

Post by The Tracker »

Well, it's not that Flareon's just a bad Pokemon, he's also useless as a Fire-type considering he has low Sp. Atk. So he's bad for his type. The Pokemon you chose were good overall, not just for their type. So therefore my logical choice was more superior than yours.
In the grand scheme of things, wins and losses are pointless. But I'm not the grand scheme, so die scum!

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by The Tracker »

Dana, I honestly don't see how the heck that couldn't be an RVS joke. Maybe the one trying to confuse the Town is you. Those questions seemed serious enough to me.

unvote
Since RVS is over.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by The Tracker »

RayFrost wrote:Unvoting purely because the RVS is over is pointless. If you have somebody you think is scum, vote them.
I always unvote after RVS, friendo. I don't like to vote unless at least some part of my mind is convinced someone's scum.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:44 am

Post by The Tracker »

RayFrost wrote:If you don't like to vote unless you are convinced somebody is scum, why do you bother to vote in the RVS?
Because that's the time to joke around and since no votes are serious I don't see the harm.

@Shrine: Chastising and voting for me based on how I play? How is that a scumtell to you? I'm becoming a fan of post 62...

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by The Tracker »

Well, it's only page 4. Scumslips don't lead very far as of now.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:57 pm

Post by The Tracker »

Shrinehme wrote:
Fate wrote:Pretty sure already, hmm? I think this is Tracker's playstyle. He's always careful with his vote, sits back and tries to gather information first.
Always
? May I see which game
you've played with him?
Vote: Shrinehme

Who is pretty sure about anything D1? Oh yeah, that's right. Scum. They already know 2/12 roles...
I added that tidbit to ensure that it wouldn't be mistaken for a less serious vote... I think it's scummy and hasn't gained nearly as much attention as it should. Sigh.

How does the setup relate to my confidence of my vote? Why is mentioning my confidence in my vote more likely a Scum move than it is a Town move?

The confidence in your vote is from only a few pages and you're basing your vote on 1 post if I'm correct. That kind of "confidence" is scummy because there's only 1 party that can be confident, and that's scum.

The Tracker wrote:@Shrine: Chastising and voting for me based on how I play? How is that a scumtell to you?
Because you were sticking nails into Dana's coffin [so to speak], by instilling possibilities and suspision into other player's heads [quote: "Maybe the one trying to confuse the town is you"], and then immediately backed away from the wagon. Looks like you want other people to push the wagon for you, so you don't get your hands dirty or attract attention.

Instilling possibilities and suspicions is what this game's all about, friendo. You didn't miss that memo, did you? And who said I backed away from the wagon? I just didn't vote on the dude, and I'm glad I didn't because you're starting to look like a perfectly reasonable vote to me as well.
My stuff in bold.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:30 pm

Post by The Tracker »

@cdubs: Filed under stuff I already know. There is one problem with your assessment, though: mafia and werewolves also know who not to lynch. Masons? Yeah, sure they do but both scumteams have the same info, and if they hit a Mason on a lynch or NK then that lets them sleep snuggled up warm in their beds. So the only real difference between the two mafia factions and the Masons is their win condition. But real nice on making your post look busy, friendo.

@Shrine: Okay, I admit I forgot there were masons in this one. Sue me, I'm human. However, don't tell me that confidence isn't suspect. I would expect Masons to keep their heads down about that kind of stuff.

My opinions and thoughts? There weren't many, friendo. Just a remark at that point. But now he's jumping on some easy wagons too, so I'm getting a suspicion. I'll
FoS: danakillsu
, if only for your peace of mind.

You misinterpreted. I unvote whenever the RVS ends and play fur reelz, bra.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #8) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:22 pm

Post by The Tracker »

Good to go, huh? I think the day lasted long enough and even though I know I never put a case on Flareon, consider this: he's made some scumlicious posts and has otherwise been useless. Scum or a simple VI? This might put me on the chopping block, but as gamblers always say, there'll always be another game.

vote: Flareonage

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:08 am

Post by The Tracker »

Flareon has been lurking and besides that the few posts he made were either scummy or useless. He's not exactly a pro-Town fellow, so getting rid of him isn't a big issue either way.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:01 am

Post by The Tracker »

xRECKONERx wrote:I was pretty much the sole driving force behind his wagon for the better part of the day.
Doesn't mean you're not a werewolf.

@cdubs: When you think about your summary, you find out how little sense that makes. It's obvious I'm not encouraging scumhunting on other people for the simple fact I did not name any other viable targets. All that post says is this: "He's acting scummy therefore I'm for his lynch." Now let's stop looking for gold in a coal mine, shall we?

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:43 am

Post by The Tracker »

Shrinehme wrote:
The Tracker, 151 wrote:I think the day lasted long enough
What is your definition of "long enough"?
The Tracker, 158 (Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:08 pm) wrote:Flareon has been lurking
Flareonage's last post before this one was post 138 (Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:36 pm). 20 posts before his!

Just 20 posts [and a little less than 2 days] before yours, and you consider it
lurking
?

Would like to hear opinions on The Tracker.
Shrine, you're breaking up. You must be going through a tunnel.

When the day starts to stagnate, then it's lasted long enough. No point drawing it out.

Maybe I should have been more precise, he was
active
lurking. Okay, that takes care of the peanut gallery. I gotta read through this again. Working all weekend sucks...

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:24 am

Post by The Tracker »

vote: crymeariver

There. I was gone all weekend on surprise double shifts, so I was literally either at work or asleep.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:56 pm

Post by The Tracker »

Evil, if the conversation hadn't been stagnating then I wouldn't have bothered saying that. It's foolish to draw out a day with 'more discussion' when there is no more discussion to be had. Yeah, I've mostly been jumping on bandwagons but I find the wagon leaders had good points. Nothing wrong with agreeing, is there?

Oh, and as for saying there was no reason for me to hammer, consider the deadline was less than 24 hours away. Would you not agree a lynch period is better than no lynch? I really had no choice to start up a new conversation, I was damned either way.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:57 pm

Post by The Tracker »

The Tracker wrote:Evil, if the conversation hadn't been stagnating then I wouldn't have bothered saying that. It's foolish to draw out a day with 'more discussion' when there is no more discussion to be had. Yeah, I've mostly been jumping on bandwagons but I find the wagon leaders had good points. Nothing wrong with agreeing, is there?

Oh, and as for those saying there was no reason for me to hammer, consider the deadline was less than 24 hours away. Would you not agree a lynch period is better than no lynch? I really had no choice to start up a new conversation, I was damned either way.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:40 am

Post by The Tracker »

Alright, I would be in full support of a yawetag lynch today, and I has a case for it. *Holds up case*

First of all, in the first few posts he got overly defensive when Reckoner voted him. Not just over the vote, but he was extremely defensive period over the reasons.

Then of course in day two he was a big fan of either lynching mavsfan or not lynching that day at all. Sure, he put an FoS on CMAR, but mainly he was basically saying that since mavsfan was going to be modkilled we'd lose the game. Now I won't say this didn't make sense on some level, but seriously, the vote was the only weapon the Town had, and then there's the possibility scum and wolfs could kill each other. Lynching would not have been a bad play at all, and it seems he was just trying to defend a wolfbuddy.

Looking at the votes interests me as well. The Day 1 vote was an easy lynch for a wolf to hide on since basically the Town all agreed Flareon was an excellent lynch. But Day 2 really piques my interest since both CMAR and Yawetag were in favor of a mavsfan lynch. In fact, the ONLY ones in favor of a mavsfan lynch. How interesting...

But most damning (IMHO) is this jewel right here:
yawetag wrote:
To be honest, I think CMaR is our best target for today, and I've said it myself:
yawetag in Post #182 wrote:With that said,
FoS: CryMeARiver
. Your argument against DKU is shaky, and SK's defense of flare on Day 1 is hard to ignore. I know it's hard, but can you defend SK's actions?
If we weren't in the situation with mavs, I would have already put my vote on him. Even his defense since taking over hasn't changed my opinion.
Okay, so if you think CMAR is the best lynch, why did you not vote for him? You say he's the best lynch on the menu, and yet you continue to advocate mavsfan being lynched for a mathematical reason that we 'may lose.' Looks like wolfbuddies to me. In fact, I convinced myself.

vote: yawetag

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #16) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:53 am

Post by The Tracker »

yawetag wrote:
The Tracker wrote:vote: yawetag
Not a good idea with mafia and wolves around. You know it only takes three votes to get me eliminated, right?

Please unvote, then I'll give my case. If you're not convinced afterward, feel free to put the vote back on.
Fair enough.

unvote: yawetag

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #17) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:23 am

Post by The Tracker »

I'm not saying him and Flare are scumbuddies. I'm saying there's reasonable suspicion enough to say him and CMAR are wolfbuddies, and you can't deny that point. If there hadn't been a hammer, we would still be behind on our lynches, especially since mavsfan was Town. In fact, the way yawetag was going after mavs so much is almost as if he knew his alignment somewhat.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #18) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:19 pm

Post by The Tracker »

evilsnail wrote:Although I definitely agree that yawetag was wrong about the CMAR lynch yesterday, I do think he was sincere in his beliefs. So I'm not sure your evidence is as strong as you make it out to be.
In my opinion, I found it pretty convincing and whether or not someone's sincere comes down to opinion.

By the way shrine, what made you suddenly decide I was Town? The last two days you were after me pretty hard.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #19) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:11 am

Post by The Tracker »

Sorry Shrine, I'm not Mason either.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #20) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by The Tracker »

Well it looks like Cdubs is the Mason, doesn't it? Just great...we got a VI as a Mason.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by The Tracker »

Not so sure I believe yawetag to be completely honest. His gambit appeared to look a bit like rolefishing to me, actually...

Return to “Completed Open Games”