SWN II: The Curse of the Nekomata (Game over!)

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Vote: Anon
. Why are you anonymous.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Pomegranate wrote:
Vote: Anon
. Why are you anonymous.
?
Show

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:29 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

MafiaSSK wrote:Je vais faire le modérateur tués.
Does this mean you will be modkilled for breaking it? Simple yes or no answer please. (I'm using google's translator.)
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Kairyuu wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:
Kairyuu wrote:
vote: Parama

Policy lynching is, in and of itself, scummy.

FoS: RayFrost

Same reason.
Policy lynching/vigging is actually really townie
I agree about policy vigging, but personal experience tells me that policy lynches help scum more than town, so the suggestion of one is a scumtell to me.

A policy lynch gives exactly the same probability of hitting scum as a random lynch. In addition to that, it provides a perfect excuse for scum to join the wagon without attracting suspicion, and even acts as a sort of "free mislynch" if the target is town. Finally, even if the target of the policy lynch in question is scum, it is likely that the scumteam will be more than happy to cut that player from their ranks to avoid being incriminated while attempting to keep them afloat later on in the game.

I have supported a policy lynch exactly once since I started playing, and it worked near perfectly for me as scum. Mastin claimed death miller vig in Mean Mod Lovefest (Large theme modded by BM) and I was able to spend the next two game Days hiding behind pushing his policy lynch without drawing any real suspicion. So not only was I able to remove the threat of a vig based only on policy, I was able to do it without using up a scumkill or attracting suspicion.

I welcome a counterargument, but it's unlikely to sway me on this point.

@sykedoc: <3 you too. :P
I agree with this. Policy kills from a town vig are generally 100% town directed, while policy lynches are generally somewhat scum directed.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:03 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Another one?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

MafiaSSK wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:Another one?
Oui. Autre langue cependant.
I know, I could tell.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:29 am

Post by Pomegranate »

wolframnhart wrote:If it is not a random vote, why are you voting him?
If it's not random, why aren't you giving reasoning?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:14 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Anon wrote:Then in iso 3, Parama asks Rayfrost why is he obvtown. I think this question is more likely to be asked from a scum perspective. Townies are not worried when someone reads them as town. As scum however, you can see the motivation of trying to reinforce this wrong perspective. Bonus: Its obvious that if Parama is scum then Ray is less likely scum with him.
Actually, I disagree. I think that question is definitely more likely to come from a town perspective, since scum are happy with any town reads that anyone has on them. A Townie would ask because he would care about the motivations of the person who gave the read, unless it was obvious reasoning.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

DedicatedScribe wrote:Re-reading the thread atm. Downloading that firefox app. I have posting restriction. 4 words per sentence.

OK, I'm just kidding. Still really fun, though.

I've not much time. I will post later.

Oh, and just to make clear: I am NOT under a post restriction forcing me to type exactly four words per sentence, nor one that constricts me from typing more or less than 4 words a sentence,
other than my last sentence.
What do you mean by the bolded?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:25 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I do not have a post restriction.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Not that it's a bad thing, but why is Llama in charge?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:27 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

tubby216 wrote:Sim tenho uma restrição de poste.
Whoa, no kidding!
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:59 am

Post by Pomegranate »

DeathNote wrote:What I got from fishy was:

Mod-
Whats your favorite color?

Fishy-
Pink, why?

Mod-
Ok, for this game, you can only write in pink. Have fun!

Fishy-
Sure, sounds cool!

Did you even bother asking if there was a punishment for not writing in pink?
Personally, I find Fishy genuine.

--
[quote="sykedoc""]What does it take me to vote? I want something that stands out. Lets say I have 5 scummy leans. I need something that seems to me that its at least a good chance they could be scum. I don't want to act on something that could be a misinterpretation. I want to act on something that's more likely to be scum than villager being stupid or D1 antics.
If you show me something substantial and solid, I'm quite likely to vote with you.
I've been killed for not knowing a particular role name when I was new to this site. They gave me a really vague hint on the role name involving one letter in it, and because I couldn't guess, they all wagoned on me. I ended up replacing out because to be honest I wasn't in the mood to deal with people who were entirely uninterested in looking at the fact that maybe I didn't know that role, or maybe I was drawing a blank. It didn't confirm me as scum and I wasn't, but everyone else thought the guy who accused me was a genius and therefore he must be right and I must be scum. I don't like silly things like that.
[/quote]

At this point in the game a vote doesn't have to be supported by rock-solid evidence, because on page 8, there usually isn't anything that strong.

Regarding the bolded: Why must it be pointed out to you? Why can't you look yourself?

I don't see what the italicized anecdote adds. I don't expect you to vote someone for a stupid reason, but for a reason that makes sense, even if the person isn't confirmed scum.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:29 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Where from, Datadanne? (Was it a random vote, or something else?)
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:33 am

Post by Pomegranate »

sykedoc wrote:This is a case of I did warn you ahead of time and you have decided that one game must be the sole deciding factor that I am scum despite this being my normal voice at this point.

I have tried as of late to remain somewhat the same from game to game regardless of my role, this makes it harder to meta me. If you absolutely have to look at the games, at least take this into consideration.

What evidence do you have IN THIS GAME that says I am scum?
You can prove me scum in a game I've already finished but that has no bearing on this game as the sample size is extremely small.
What did you warn us of? Did you not want us to look because of the similarity in meta?

It's very hard to do that, and I have seen meta work against some of the best players on the site.

The meta. The sample size is small because of the few games that you have played from D1, it seems.

sykedoc wrote:I DARE YOU TO CHECK MY WIKI.
Check the last time I edited it: Go ahead.

You can vote for me if I'm wrong.
It says "He has recently learned that his D1/D2 tactics should be changed, and thus has changed them."

Well, the problem is that it doesn't look like there's been a change.

Vote: Sykedoc

After my vote, you have 5 votes. There are 25 players. In order to be lynched, you need 13 votes. Why do you hype about getting to L-1?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:02 am

Post by Pomegranate »

sykedoc wrote:
What did you warn us of? Did you not want us to look because of the similarity in meta?
I warned you because I was 100% aware this case would be made against me.
The case was made for good reason.
The meta. The sample size is small because of the few games that you have played from D1, it seems.
Then my question is how do you know that I play as scum in that particular manner?
From the game link and quoted provided by Anon? (If you meant something else with your question, please ask. This one seemed too obvious.)
Well, the problem is that it doesn't look like there's been a change.
That's the point. Every game prior to that SK game I was not performing in that manner. How you could possibly assume that means I only play as scum when doing that is beyond me.
It's possible that you're not scum, but the meta points in the definite direction that you are. I'm taking the better chance.
After my vote, you have 5 votes. There are 25 players. In order to be lynched, you need 13 votes. Why do you hype about getting to L-1?
Because people often let things slip to L-1 VERY QUICKLY. I do not get a chance to role reveal, and you get screwed out of something.
I'll probably unvote if you get to L-2. Depends if you keep giving scummy answers, and how quickly you get there.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:38 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Syke:

1. I don't get it.

2. There are few players that I hold in such high esteem that I wouldn't look at meta. No offense intended, but you aren't one of them.

3. The fact that fencesitting got you to endgame doesn't mean fencesitting is is a pro-town thing. I'm betting you got to endgame because scum didn't think that you looked obvtown enough to kill (and that you could be a potential mislynch).
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

sykedoc wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:Syke:
That fencesitting got you to endgame doesn't mean fencesitting is is a pro-town thing. I'm betting you got to endgame because scum didn't think that you looked obvtown enough to kill (and that you could be a potential mislynch).
Completely missing what I was trying to say. I'm saying I got endgamed (lose because the game ENDED) because I was fencesitting. I'm not saying its a pro-town thing. I'm giving you an example of when it was done in a non-scum situation.

Also how do you not understand my first point? If I am late to class once, does this mean I'm a late person and clearly will always be late?
1. But that doesn't make fencesitting pro-town.

2. It means that I'm more likely to expect that you will be late than if you never were.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Unvote; Vote: Sykedoc
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:55 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

My Milked Eek wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
Unvote; Vote: Sykedoc
So you still want to cling on onto a bad case?
For right now, yes. I want to get a good explanation out of him first.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Aaahh... I'm convinced enough for now.
Unvote
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #21) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:13 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Vote: Nul
. That was one bad vote. Kyle's wasn't good either, but at least he explained himself and didn't just say 'yeah im voting him cuz all the cool kids are'.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:21 am

Post by Pomegranate »

sykedoc wrote:
On ace5993

And wtf with his restriction.
ace5993 wrote:LMAAOA fitsr offf lal i 2tso have a psto restifdpoijsdoin, nadnd seoncd of iall i dnot half tmiee too trnastelate aythung yet btu i wliil two taht twomorrro!1!!!! This ias jstu bsaiellly sasayging im heer>!!>!!>?? o ADN Vote: Parama POLISSEE LINCH LOLLOLOOOLOLOLOLOLL
"LMAO first off i also have a post restriction. and second of all, i don't have time to translate anything yet, but i will do that tomorrow. This is just basically saying I'm here. And Vote: Parama. Policy Lynch. LOL"
Yea, Ace isn't exactly gaining any points with anyone due to that post.
I don't find the post scummy, but the lurking. If he really has that PR, then it's not his fault. And if he doesn't, then hopefully we'll figure out soon. What I personally find scummy is the lurking- ace hasn't posted since.
On sykedoc
sykedoc wrote:If its absolutely necessary I can give you first day reads. But I've found that often, peoples reads on day 1 lead to villagers getting killed for stupid reasons.
Excuses, excuses.
You can prove this is an excuse rather than how I think?
What if no one gave reads D1 for that reason?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #23) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:58 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Hi Reck!
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #24) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:09 am

Post by Pomegranate »

@Mod, and everyone: I will be V/LA
every
week from Friday afternoon until Saturday evening.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:17 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

DocPotter wrote:My gut says that
with three restrictions, Ani is scum.
If Ani is scum then you are scummy for the way you have protected him. Reguardless, Llama deserves a very close look for trying to be the town leader.

Regarding the italicized: Could you elaborate? (I'm a bit confused, and I don't see where this comes from. It's possible I've missed something. If so, please point it out, and if not, please explain.)

Yes, Llama is leading the town. But he's scumhunting, and he's extremely pro-town. You're not. I think it's his meta to lead the town, and I don't find it scummy in the least. Is it scummy if it follows his meta?

--

Amished: I'm sorry you find my scumhunting to be contrived. (Many people do.)
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #26) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:28 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

In that game I (obviously) didn't play much according to my meta. It was hard to, when you could only post one-liners.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #27) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:51 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

My top scum picks:

Nul
DocPotter
RichardGHP- I'd like to see him post, as ace only posted once. (With his horrible "PR".)
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #28) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:10 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I need to read up. Hopefully I'll have a chance to read and make a post tonight.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #29) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

DocPotter wrote:Pom.

With MafiaSSK, Tubby, and Fishy(?) having obvious post restrictions my gut says that if there's any scum involved with the restrictions then it's the person who claimed that it was important to his role on page 1.
Why? Why would scum ask if it would become apparent quickly anyway? I do not follow your line of thinking.
tubby216 wrote:
Amished wrote:Sup mah homiez Ray and Reck.

Ok, so if it wasn't for the "townsperson" title under Rifka; I'd vote for .. him? right now. With the meta attack being the biggest scumread; I still might. Datadanne didn't do anything that I remember; so I wouldn't doubt scum in that spot either.

I abhor tubby's unvote (voted for pressure reasons, blah blah blah). So what reasons did you {Tubby} get that made you feel he's town now? (BTW, numbers count across all languages, so you can just do ISO or regular post numbers.)
Eu não me unvote devido à descoberta da cidade Anon. Eu unvted porque eu estou relendo e pode colocar o meu voto em outro lugar.
You unvoted so that you can vote someone else, if you ever need to?

Huh?

Amished explained it:
Amished wrote:So you basically unvoted so that *just in case* you can put your vote on somebody other than the person you found most scummy so far.
There has been a few players that gained and lost PR in this game. Nul i believe it was, replaced by amish, said he could only post 4 word sentences and amish isnt under that restriction. Im curious.
IIRC, he wasn't being serious with the 4-sentence PR.
Ok, so now that you've asked the same questions to 4? people, it's pretty damn easy to just copy the answers which isn't doing a damn thing for scumhunting. "Talk like an ass" is at least English and doesn't leave much room for any ambiguity where the languages do (due to translators both back and forward).

So I say deal and judge his reactions and motivations for said reactions.
I agree with Llama on this one. 'Talk like an ass" is
not
a clear PR. How badly do things have to be misspelled? How annoying do I have to be? On that note, How do I measure annoyance? Languages are clear PRs- If you don't post in Portuguese, you've broken your PR. RGHP needs to look at his Pole PM, and answer the questions. You can't copy flavor.

I do not understand what Bogre is trying to say. but it looks like a summary, not scumhunting.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

DocPotter wrote:Pom: The only Post restrictions I've seen before this game are more along the lines of number of words per post or number of posts per day. These would be hard to detect.
Such blatant restrictions as language or color are new to me.
How common are they in bastard games? Clearly Ani thought they would be more subtle, so why don't you?
I've seen both types of PRs. But I don't see how it would benefit scum that much to know which players have post restrictions. But I could see a role that needed to know PRs for some reason or another (especially in a Bastard game, because Bastard games are known to have weird or complicated roles).

--

unvote.
I don't think that Nul still deserves my vote. But maybe he should post more.

--
Starbuck, it doesn't change the fact he avoided doing so for an extensive period of time until pressured to do so.

I believe that's called scumthatwantalynchtogothroughandwillsupportitwhilenotactivelymakingithappenbyvotingtheperson
Yes- I find this very scummy. He pushed for a wagon/lynch on a player that he didn't find the scummiest, but when he was pressured, he switched his vote. The original act was scummy, and the fact that he only did the logical thing after being pressured to was also very scummy.

RF, I call it:

scumthatwantalynchtogothroughandwillsupportitwhilenotactivelymakingithappenbyvotingthepersonbecauseheknowsthatthewagonisonatownieandwantstoweaseloutoftroublelater
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Amished wrote:/me expresses my dream to have a dayvig for Wolf.
^^^ This.

--

With the last page, and the response to my post about him, definitely
Vote: Sykedoc

--

On an irrelevant note, Rifka Viveka, is there anything that your username comes from? It interests me.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

The case on Syke is not meta.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

It started with meta, but many of the people on the wagon aren't voting based on any meta. I know I'm not. Starbuck isn't either. I don't know specifically about any other players. I think the only one still hanging onto the meta argument is DocPotter.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #34) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

<3 Amished
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #35) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:19 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Amished wrote:<3 Yuna? Looks like her, but I <3 you more, Pom :D
Yeah, it's Yuna.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #36) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:20 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

:D
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #37) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

animorpherv1 wrote:9This is why)[...]
The first and last letters aren't in they're places, so I don't think this applies; I still find it a pain to read. If he has a drunk PR, he can do what FB did in Family Guy Mafia, as linked to by Llama. That's a great readable thing to do that follows the PR.

--

Parama's "Haha, lynch me- I dare you!" is extremely scummy. Dares like these never end well for town.

--

On Bogre:
tl; dr version: Bogre, you're either an idiot or scum. Right now I'm leaning towards the latter. Also: META IS FOOKING WORTHLESS ON ALL ACCOUNTS.
This is true, but having played with Bogre before, I could see it being the former.

--

Fos: Parama, Bogre
. I'm still happy with the Syke wagon for now.

Longer post tomorrow, if I have time.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #38) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:14 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Weekly V/LA. Will post when it's over.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #39) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

LlamaFluff wrote:We need a deadline to force us to do something
I agree with this. I'm generally a fan of them, and with a lot of bandwagons all over the place... I think we need one.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #40) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:35 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Anon wrote:Why do you think sykedoc is town?
I don't.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #41) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

sykedoc wrote:
Starbuck wrote:So basically Parama's defense is an OMGUS on Llama? Wtf?
Something like that.
This. I find Parama extremely scummy. And he's not responding to the wagon on him well. It's a good wagon.

Unvot; Vote Parama

But don't worry, I still find Syke scummy.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #42) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Parama wrote:Some days I wonder why people even ask for claims anymore. Because they rarely if ever change people's minds.
I'm what I claim to be. It's your choice to believe me or not, but it's to the town's advantage to believe my claim. Since I'm, y'know, a cop and all.
When someone plays mediocre but gets run up to a claim for some stupid reason, he might escape the lynch with a claim. But when someone says "Haha, wagon me all you want, because I'm not getting lynched" the claim doesn't change as many people's minds. Just so you know.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #43) » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:51 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Weekly V/LA
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (isolation #44) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:33 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I have to say, I've lost a lot of interest in this game recently. Now, I like the RBT wagon- the case seems solid. I want to see if I have my facts straight: RBT made two posts this game, one saying that he wanted to lynch Parama, and one that he didn't.

Considering that he hasn't done anything else, or explained himself, or anything, and the contradiction is very clear:
Unvote; Vote; RBT
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (isolation #45) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:44 am

Post by Pomegranate »

LlamaFluff wrote:
SpyreX wrote:Seriously now. I'm only on page 11 and I feel dirty for placing that vote.

Unbelivable.

However, I have a winner. Lets do it and do it fast.

Vote: CSL
He's in this game?
I didn't know either...
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (isolation #46) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:50 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Riceballtail wrote:Also, since Parama claimed cop, I hopped wagons because we needed to push one of the already existing ones, not because I thought it was the best one. I just believe DP townier than Syke. Too many people want the Syke lynch, so it's best to get it over with, and then proceed on with scumhunting. Yeah, I think he's town, but it's a necessary casualty based on most people's mindsets.
Wait, why isn't RBT lynched yet again?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (isolation #47) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:52 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I messed you up, didn't I?

I see what you mean. We can lynch him tomorrow, how 'bout?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (isolation #48) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:22 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Rifka Viveka wrote:
CSL wrote:Maemuki, please speak english unless it's some sort of restriction...
Have you read this thread??
Apparently he hasn't.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #49) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:50 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Whoa, lots of pages! Reading from yesterday, page 42.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (isolation #50) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

FeFiFoFum wrote:alliance indissoluble n'est pas bon. Je pense tout cœur dans une allégation relative au rôle de masse.
The translation I got wasn't good, but it seemed to say that you don't like the alliance. Why?

--
RayFrost wrote:
Riceballtail wrote:
UNVOTE;VOTE:FFFF

Now this is a wagon I can really get behind.
claim now.
Definitely. Nao.

--
Riceballtail wrote:
RayFrost wrote:
Riceballtail wrote:
UNVOTE;VOTE:FFFF

Now this is a wagon I can really get behind.
claim now.
Not claiming for this crap wagon.

1) You wouldn't believe me anyway.
2) Since the entire base of this wagon is because of a difference of opinion, there's no real rational grounds for it.
3) If you realllllllllly think I'm scum you'd have the nerve to hammer me without a claim.
Um, sorry. Claim.

1. That's an excuse? Maybe we shouldn't believe you if you're scum. That's not a reason not to claim- we all know it's a B-Mod game.
2. You contradicted yourself and lurked. That's what happened.
3. You are asked for a claim. If you want to be uncooperative, don't answer, but it's in your best interest as town.

--
animorpherv1 wrote:Noone hammer quite yet.I want to RBT to respond/me to be able to post after it.
He's not going to do it. I'd love it if someone would hammer or something.

--
animorpherv1 wrote:
DAYKILL: RBT

If RBT is a VT, I just lost this daykill stuff.
Well, that works too...

He's likely not a VT because he said that we wouldn't believe his claim.

--
RayFrost wrote:ani, explain what you mean by 'if you have enough time'
Seems to me like he can only do one every X amount of RL days.

--
RayFrost wrote:SC's last bastard game had a daykilling SK.
So I think it's unlikely he'd do it again. I think that dayvig makes enough sense.

--
Rifka Viveka wrote:
Possible. The first, well, I think the worst scum would pretend to have a restriction, but that's just me.

The second. Mmmm ... well, we have a volunteer day. The moderator is a bastard. It seems possible. I have to think about it. * notes *
By daykilling FFFF we will either kill lying scum or fail to kill, confirming a townie(thus forcing mafia to kill him at some point obv). It makes sense cause he is kinda a useless slot that will get himself lynched eventually
I don't think it can confirm him entirely... I could see SC giving scum a post restriction- after all it is a Bastard Mod game.

In that scenario, I think ani would lose his daykill.

--
dramonic wrote:
Vote: CSL

Personally I'm not sure I trust ani as town with his power, especially if he can vig as often as he likes during the day.
I wouldn't trust him to be scum. As said earlier (by Kairyuu I think, or maybe I'm wrong), it would be
very
hard to balance scum that could daykill as much as he wanted, basically.

--
My Milked Eek wrote:
dramonic wrote:quick up to date

-Ani is a multishot dayvig. As long as he doesnt shoot townies he keeps his power.
-RBT has flipped town roleblocker
-Current leading wagon is on CSL, who seemed to still be 27 pages late yesterday
-deadline is in roughly 6 days.
Thanks captain obvious!

What's the case on csl? Or where? In other words, link me. Please.
I think he was talking to me, when I said that I needed to catch up.

CSL has been jumping on wagons when he hasn't read the thread. And he hasn't really
done
anything. And he's being y'know, CSL.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (isolation #51) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Hi all. I definitely want to be more active than yesterday, and from here I think it'll be easier to stay caught up.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (isolation #52) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Ani, it's been said that what you did was stupid. Did you consider

-It's D2 in a large game. There's time.
-He claimed cop, which is generally the most useful PR
-Additionally, scum fakeclaimimg cop wouldn't limit himself by saying that he was a Greek Mafia cop, and not just plain cop
- If he really is a cop, you lose your daykill (if I understood your daykill correctly)
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (isolation #53) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

sykedoc wrote:*headdesk*

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN.
Saw that one coming from thirty miles away.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1501 (isolation #54) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

@Mod: I'm terribly sorry, but I need to request replacement. I'm very busy and have fallen hopelessly behind.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (isolation #55) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:41 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Thank so much SC. Bye all.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”