ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:25 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

I would be glad to be investigated . . . Jack, this is an interesting gambit . . . not entirely sure what you're doing, but w.e.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:36 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Kind of skimmed the thread, don't have much time right now to read.

However, I like my vote on Jack all the more.

His method of getting conversation started allows him to call someone scummy for A. saying they would be investigated (saying its a waste), B. Saying they won't be investigated (something to hide), or C. Not saying anything (ignoring the question.)

It seems like a trap with no nonsuspicious action. The only people who would have reason to make someone else seem suspicious is mafia.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:51 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Jack, 74 wrote:I haven't voted anyone for any of those things, and never claimed that A,B, or C was suspicious (in fact I implied that A and C were not necessarily suspicious). So how is it a trap?

You could say my vote for SIR ASPERGERS was related to C, but the vote was on account of the following switch up.
Meh, my original interpretation of it was a trap (which probably has to do with my gut read on you.) Your posts have rubbed me the wrong way, so my vote stays.
PaltryExcuse, 80 wrote:You're both insulting each other. Just drop the personal attacks.
QFT
The Quintastic One, 81 wrote:3) I didn't considerer it rolefishing because I wasn't directly trying to ask anybody to reveal themselves as the doctor I was mentioning. I can go further into my explanation of what I thinks gonna happen, but you already said you don't like all the role talk and I don't want to upset anyone else today.
When you bring up a power role, if someone has that power role, they will sometimes react in a way which makes it obvious that they have such power role. That is why it is dangerous to bring up roles early on in the game.
Zang, 82 wrote:I'm not voting because I have 3 suspects, I want to narrow it down farther before I vote, only 2 of my 3 suspects can be scum if that. I want to have more solid information before I vote.
The cautiousness here bugs me.
FoS: Zang

The Quintastic One, 84 wrote:Well since I'm one of your FoS's I'll bite. Do you have any questions for me or anything else you'd like to know? Doesn't have to be about anything in particular. Could just be generic questions about my gaming philosophy, what I ate for lunch today. I don't care. lol. Just figure I'll try to help you along with the hopes of easing your suspicions of me.
This bothers me too. Your almost too helpful. You seem overly concerned with people who suspect you.

Unvote: Jack
Vote: The Quintastic One

StrangerCoug, 85 wrote:In other news, everybody needs to calm down. I know this is a game of Mafia, but I did not come in here with the expectation of this thread to be a war zone.
QFT
The Quintastic One, 88 wrote:Either way, if Jack is the one to get lynched today I'm not convinced that I should participate. Because A) I find Cy to be more of a detriment to the town, scum or not, than Jack. And B) If Jack is lynched and he IS the town cop, that's 3 games in a row I've been in where the town cop was lynched on day 1. lol. I don't think I could live down that shame.
I do not like this either.
The Quintastic One, 94 wrote:I see it this way. ASSUMING Jack is the cop, he's either gonna be dead by night phase because Scum won't risk letting the cop have a free turn to investigate, or a doctors gonna protect him and we don't have to worry about a night kill for night 1. I don't see the scum throwing a swerve and targeting anybody else but Jack and risk having him really be the cop and ousting them.

So if Jack survives the night, and somebody else takes the kill, I will heavily suspect Jack as being scum.

And to Button-I am assuming Jack is the cop. That said, I am willingly volunteering myself to be investigated by a player who I believe to be the cop. You tell me how that in any earthly way equates a scumtell? I mean, seriously? That's bogus. Please help me understand how that is not bogus.
This is so bad on so many levels. How on earth is announcing who you think the Cop is publicly, where anyone, including scum, can read it is protown? You are way too focused on finding the Cop instead of finding scum.

Analyzing night kills before we actually have a night kill is also fail. To be honest, this play is more detrimental to the town than Cyanide's insulting remarks.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:49 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Zang wrote:Confidanon-why is Cacautiosness a bad thing? And early in your post (118) you say that your vote on Jack stays but later in that same post you unvote Jack and vote TQO. Can you please explain this and what is your opinion on cyanide?
Cautiousness is not a bad thing in and of itself. However, when scum try to look town, they often overcompensate and appear overly cautious, like I believe your post appeared.

I write up my posts whilst reading the thread. The TQO post came chronologically after the Jack post. The TQO post is what caused me to change my vote.

Opinion on Cyanide is currently neutral. Abrasiveness is a nulltell, imo. Other than that, I have not seen anything particularly townie, or anything particularly scummy.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:07 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

The site must be acting up . . . it's bizarre that your double post would actually get intercepted by Sir Cyanide. xD
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:26 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Zang wrote:
Jack wrote:ebwop: I'm very suspicious of people who pretend like they are reading carefully and scumhunting, when they actually aren't. Mafia are always lazier about that.
you read my mind

unvote

vote:Jack
Did you get the name wrong, or am I missing something here. Could you clarify this vote?
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

StrangerCoug wrote:
The Quintastic One wrote:But now that Coug & Buttonmen are pushing for my lynch so hard at this point because they are blind to truth, I'm pretty sure I've found our scum.
Could you show us where we are blind to truth? This reads as textbook OMGUS.

Mod: May already be out of V/LA—I'll confirm tomorrow to make sure I'm still not on this time bomb.
This needs to be answered.

Sorry for the lack of content lately, I've been busy.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:28 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

The Quintastic One wrote:1) I volunteered for investigation. I don't care if Jack is the cop or not, whoever it may be can feel free to investigate me and clear me as town.
WIFOM
The Quintastic One wrote:2) I hinted at my role as a townie. And I will continue to give you yet another clue since you seem incapable of grasping it. I can PM one person at night (they know who they are), but my role states I do not know if they are scum or not.
Noob town often think that a claim clears them, and will continue to harp on that fact until everyone believes them. TQO sounds like noob town.

Unvote

The Quintastic One wrote:3) I have stated that I am perfectly ok with getting Nightkilled in order to save the cop or doctor for a turn. Yeah, scum TOTALLY declare themselves as sacrificial lambs all the time to help the town, right? Stop being so closed minded and foolish.
WIFOM
The Quintastic One wrote:Those who are trying to lynch me are scum who want to eliminate an innocent townie so that they don't have to worry about choosing between the confirmed townie & the suspected cop for a nightkill.
I almost wish I thought you were scum so I could lynch you for your absolutely horrible logic.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:57 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

TQO - You are getting more annoying by the post.

Going off of gut and how he quickly shifted to TQO, and then quickly shifted back off of TQO.

Vote: Zang

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”