Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:13 am

Post by Plum »

Fourth
. Ridiculous and amazing job there guys. Only wish I had the honor of being on that side. Ah, well.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:07 am

Post by Plum »

I'm flattered.

That said, my worry is that because Andrius was only unofficially my co-Mod due to experience levels, he won't be considered eligible. But he co-created the setup, he often provided votecounts when I was busy or otherwise couldn't do it, wrote the first drafts of a lot of the flavor (and came up with he actual approach to the flavor), helped coordinate opening and closing of the quicktopics, and (most importantly, I think) co-created the setup, including writing first drafts of many of the Role PMs, so any appreciation of this game, official or not, is owed at least as much to him as to me. Just getting that out there before any future discussion of how this nomination should be handled.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:59 am

Post by Plum »

Andrius wrote:
Plum wrote:I'm flattered.

That said, my worry is that because Andrius was only unofficially my co-Mod due to experience levels, he won't be considered eligible. But he co-created the setup, he often provided votecounts when I was busy or otherwise couldn't do it, wrote the first drafts of a lot of the flavor (and came up with he actual approach to the flavor), helped coordinate opening and closing of the quicktopics, and (most importantly, I think) co-created the setup, including writing first drafts of many of the Role PMs, so any appreciation of this game, official or not, is owed at least as much to him as to me. Just getting that out there before any future discussion of how this nomination should be handled.
Then just drop my name from the nom.
Don't keep me on if I'm holding it back. :D
Its your game, I just helped out throughout the entire process.

-Andrius
I'm not worried for the nomination itself; honestly I'm a bit perturbed at the idea that I might get recognized without you. You contributions were too significant to reduce to 'just helping out' (and I don't only mean ringleadering the Dead quicktopic either :P) . . . hell, it was basically your idea to make and run such a setup in the first place. So yeah.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:39 pm

Post by Plum »

I've been debating this one myself. I need to reread that last hammer, and Nero, I would love to get an inkling about your approach to the role and what you aimed to do with the Daykills.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by Plum »

ReaperCharlie wrote:On a side note, I thought it was REALLY weird to have the One Ring be a player. Whose idea was that?? :?
Mine. I remember it distinctly. Anyway, the Silmaril in Lay of Leithian was really a bit of mindscrew (honestly in the books the things were more magnetic/cognizant than sentient). The Ring, I thought, was clearly sentient, malevolent, parasitic, and an outgrowth of Sauron. The Ring was definitely a character in most of the important senses of the word. And it was just damn cool.

Immediately when Andrius talked to me about his vague ideas for a Lord of the Rings setup and we made a staring list of characters I was like 'Okay, but the Ring has to be a character; it's so obvious and so right'.

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”