dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:50 am

Post by dramonic »

/confirmed
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:18 am

Post by dramonic »

well, we have 10 already :S
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #45 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by dramonic »

So I'm going to vote the lobster
Vote: lobstermania
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #49 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:27 am

Post by dramonic »

Not really. They're a hydra, extra reason not to mess-up :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by dramonic »

V/LA for a decent part of the weekend.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:08 am

Post by dramonic »

Ugh, arguing about the RVS, talk about useless.
Phlight, just telling you, if you justify any stupid action on the fact you're a hydra, I will hunt you to the end of the world :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:33 am

Post by dramonic »

You can't just play scummy, have people vote you and then expect to say "doing it on purpose!" and for people to remove their votes. The RVS serves a purpose, weither you like it or not. Some of those votes are warranted.

Then, there's PJ on the other hand who's just going berserk over you. 4 votes is hardly enough to warrant a claim :S
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:19 am

Post by dramonic »

he said he was mason, not neighbour. Correct me if I'm wrong, but mason = confirmed, neighbour =! confirmed
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:12 am

Post by dramonic »

Well, we won't lynch him, he might as well put a code in his next post and send the solution to his partner during the night.

That way we don't out a mason and when the time comes the mason can confirm himself (preferably later in the game) without being outed to soon and NKed instantly on night 2.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:23 pm

Post by dramonic »

What? This is absolutely horrible. Confirmed to be able to nighttalk, maybe, but not alignment-confirmed, and you know it. If they're not confirmed and DS's partner dies and flips town, we don't know a thing about his (DS's) alignment. And if he says they are confirmed, I'm not going to believe it until his partner backs his claim up. (That is the primary advantage of masons, yes? To be able to say, "yes, this guy's being truthful as far as his role goes"?)
Well, if he says they're confirmed to each other and he's lying, the other mason can just deny it. Voila, caught scum without revealing a PR to the scum (since in that case scum would already know that the mason partner is there)
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #123 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by dramonic »

basically I'm saying DS should say
in his next post
if he and the other mason are confirmed to each other.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:22 am

Post by dramonic »

Can we just drop the mason arguement, we're going nowhere here.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:58 pm

Post by dramonic »

he's been replaced in other games...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by dramonic »

So you think SC is scum or town, your last sentence confuses me :S

I agree with the Panzer case
Vote: PanzerJager
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:29 pm

Post by dramonic »

Personally my policy for those situation would be to tell the replaced he's dead as soon as I know as a mod. Just saying.

Ok... Stranger is alive... Quid?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:09 am

Post by dramonic »

Oh don't worry TNM.
This hypoclaim stuff is very stupid, no matter which way you take it ^_^
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:22 am

Post by dramonic »

Vote:Phlight

Now, considering the tracker FLIPPED, why are you voting ToD and calling him scum, since we have proof you're lying?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by dramonic »

So tell me phlight, do you believe the three voting you form the whole scumteam?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by dramonic »

not necessarely.
just convince yourself he's a godfather :D
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (isolation #19) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:53 pm

Post by dramonic »

Quid is an equivalent to WTF, but polite.
And it confuses me because mason is a pr. It's weird for scum to leave a pr alive.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (isolation #20) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:09 am

Post by dramonic »

choice 3 seems the most likely.
I'm a hoot

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”