Post Post #33 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by Limerickx »

Vote: Trumpet of Doom

Your post is right above mine.
kunkstar7 wrote:Omg
Vote: Limerickx

Hai.
Hai
DedicatedScribe wrote:limerickx is here.
Yup!
Limerickx
Limerickx
Goon
Limerickx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by Limerickx »

MacavityLock wrote:
Vote: DedicatedScribe
. This is not a random vote.
Awesome sauce! Tell us more!
Limerickx
Limerickx
Goon
Limerickx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by Limerickx »

I think what Phlight said makes sense. I haven't played with a Hydra before, but I imagine it would put them in a tougher position (the 'greater possibility of inconsistancies' thing.)
Limerickx
Limerickx
Goon
Limerickx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:00 am

Post by Limerickx »

totallynotmafia wrote:With all that in mind, this post worries me:
DedicatedScribe wrote:
totallynotmafia wrote:I think the whole plight hydra situation depends on the nature of the way they post, if they just log on individually and post without consulting each other then with two quite possibly different opinions there's a good chance Plight's posts are going to be riddled with inconsistencies, which means we're not going to be sure if it's because plight is scum or just the nature of the hydra.

If however they consult with each other before each post, and point out in the thread when they disagree on something then I think it would be fine. It's only the second page so it's kind of hard to say either way.

@Plight: with regards to what I've said could you clear up the way you two will be posting?
So whatever messups they make, unless they say beforehand its bcuz they're hydras, we can take it as a scumtell.
This seems as if DS is setting up the precurser for that possible mislynch.
Or stating the obvious? Do you disagree that if Plight makes a contradiction, even if only resulting from using a hydra, that we can take it as a scumtell?
totallynotmafia wrote:I also don't like this contradiction:
DedicatedScribe wrote:But it doesnt seem if there's been enough to end the RVS.
DedicatedScribe wrote:The RVS is meant to be ended. The faster it ends, the better. Why make it last longer than it needs to?
So it's alright to end the RVS, as long as it's not you being voted for? Care to explain that DS?
I don't see how this is a contradiction, and I also don't see how its saying what you claimed.
Limerickx
Limerickx
Goon
Limerickx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by Limerickx »

totallynotmafia wrote:
Limerickx wrote:
totallynotmafia wrote:I also don't like this contradiction:
DedicatedScribe wrote:But it doesnt seem if there's been enough to end the RVS.
DedicatedScribe wrote:The RVS is meant to be ended. The faster it ends, the better. Why make it last longer than it needs to?
So it's alright to end the RVS, as long as it's not you being voted for? Care to explain that DS?
I don't see how this is a contradiction, and I also don't see how its saying what you claimed.
Do you honestly not see that contradiction? In the first statement he is saying that the RVS needs to go for longer (which is after the first real vote, on him) and in the second he is saying that RVS should be ended as quickly as possible, and "why make it last longer than it needs to?" That's a contradiction, he has changed his opinion on something in order to suit the situation. He's clearly not happy for the RVS to end with the only serious vote on him, and then later he says that he thinks the RVS should be ended quickly in order to defend the accusations from Panzer.
I suppose when you put it that way it makes sense. I don't know if it gives me a particularly scummy vibe however, as I can see a townie doing the same just as easily.

Yeah.....DedicatedScribe apparently thinks acting scummy is ok if it get us out of RTS? Awful

As far as the claim goes, I'll think on it for a second. Work has been ass-kicking, so I'll think on it.
Limerickx
Limerickx
Goon
Limerickx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by Limerickx »

I'd be interested in knowing the story as well at least.
Limerickx
Limerickx
Goon
Limerickx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by Limerickx »

Hey all, just letting you know I wont be able to check the thread until the weekend.
Limerickx
Limerickx
Goon
Limerickx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by Limerickx »

I'm back too, and also realize that I don't see where else to go until we hear more about the claim.......

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”