Newbie 888 - Game Over!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
walrus helmet
walrus helmet
Goon
walrus helmet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:22 pm

Post by walrus helmet »

/confirm
walrus helmet
walrus helmet
Goon
walrus helmet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:45 am

Post by walrus helmet »

I've completed 4 games so far on this site. But I only play in one at a time.
walrus helmet
walrus helmet
Goon
walrus helmet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:39 pm

Post by walrus helmet »

My apologies for no responses, it was New Years and I have been busy. Happy 2010 everyone.

I'm glad to see actual discussion taking place, rather than just 'random' voting.

I tend to agree with RandomMaster on one point - I don't like the early bandwagon. It serves no benefit to put him anywhere close to being lynched without actual discussion. In addition Magic Trainer is throwing suspicion around yet keeps his random vote on Kyiv.

FOS: Magic Trainer

Question for Lastsurvivor: In the initial posts of the actual game, Kunkstar7 voted for you and said it was an OMGUS vote. You misinterpreted that to mean he was calling your vote an OMGUS vote.

Did you know what OMGUS meant? (sorry if this sounds accusatory, honestly asking here.) Do you know now? Why did you think your vote could be interpreted as OMGUS?

@MichelSableheart: How would knowing the experience level of the players in the game possibly be for finding NK targets when we are playing in a newbie game where we are pre-labeled by our levels of experience?
walrus helmet
walrus helmet
Goon
walrus helmet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:00 am

Post by walrus helmet »

Lastsurvivor wrote:
walrus helmet wrote: Question for Lastsurvivor: In the initial posts of the actual game, Kunkstar7 voted for you and said it was an OMGUS vote. You misinterpreted that to mean he was calling your vote an OMGUS vote.

Did you know what OMGUS meant? (sorry if this sounds accusatory, honestly asking here.) Do you know now? Why did you think your vote could be interpreted as OMGUS?
I thought it being late at night was a good enough explanation but if you really need me to explain...

I took OMGUS literally (aka saying that I only voted him because I don't like him) since that's sort of an alternate definition on EM. It was lateish, I was sleepy, excuses excuses blahblahblah. I just don't get why it's that big of a deal.
The reason for my question was that being so defensive over literally nothing makes it seem like you have something to hide.
walrus helmet
walrus helmet
Goon
walrus helmet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:18 am

Post by walrus helmet »

This is unrelated to the discussion of lurking, but I'm afraid I need to request a replacement. I won't have enough time to focus on this game so I'd rather be replaced and not make you think I'm avoiding it on purpose. And so pablito will see:

Mod: Requesting Replacement

Have fun guys.

walrus helmet has been replaced by almightybob

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”