Cruciare
Goon
Cruciare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:39 pm

Post by Cruciare »

<3 Tony, I joined this game just to play with you again. :D

The pro-town reason for picking framer would be to claim ASAP and never use it so the cop can investigate in peace. If someone had this intention, they should (and would) claim. Seacore's idea on the other hand stinks. Seacore's obsession with outing power roles stinks too. Seacore's wagon however similarly stinks of opportunistic scumbags. That said for now I feel like I'm going to have an itch every time I read this thread if don't
Vote: Benmage

@Mod, there's something funny on the votecount with Budja and Chamber.
[i]My horse is a motorbike; your argument is invalid.[/i]
Cruciare
Cruciare
Goon
Cruciare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:11 pm

Post by Cruciare »

Unvote, Vote: BloodCovenant
. This guy is so obvscum I don't know why he hasn't been lynched yet.
Cruciare
Cruciare
Goon
Cruciare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:16 pm

Post by Cruciare »

The will of the universe has declared it.
Cruciare
Cruciare
Goon
Cruciare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:19 pm

Post by Cruciare »

Seacore wrote:Oh, you're useless anti-town, thanks
As opposed to you, who is just useless full stop. But you're welcome.
Cruciare
Cruciare
Goon
Cruciare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:33 am

Post by Cruciare »

So stuff happened while I was gone.

DGB and Elvis are scumbuddies IMO. I'm not incredibly eager to join the Elvis wagon because this blatantly obvious wagonhopping scumbag (seriously why aren't we voting him like hotcakes) is on it, but the comedy here is that scum-driven wagons can still be on scum.

Unvote, Vote: elvis_knits
(L-3!)

Also, don't you think you should slow down a little? Not everyone can play at like 10 PPD y'know, sheesh!
Cruciare
Cruciare
Goon
Cruciare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:30 pm

Post by Cruciare »

Official Vote Count

Players needed to lynch: 12

BloodCovenent
- 4 - FishytheFish, Pomegranate, Seacore, Cobalt - (L-8)
budja
- 1 - Xylthixlm - (L-11)
Cobalt
- 2 - elvis_knits, drippinggoofball - (L-10)
devotress
- 1 - SerialClergyman - (L-11)
Dramonic
- 2 - devotress, budja - (L-10)
elvis_knits
- 5 - Faraday, Dramonic, Vi, chamber, Cruciare - (L-7)
Seacore
- 3 - TonyMontana, Farside22, StrangerCoug - (L-9)

Players not voting: Benmage, BloodCovenent, Plum, Vaya

DrippingGoofball wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:This entire wagon smells of scum wagoning somebody who was high in the draft pick.
QFT
LOL. I still think you two could be scumbuddies. You knew your scumbuddy Elvis got the cop role, so you purposely stayed off the wagon, waited for her to claim so that you could wave around the big SCUM ON THIS WAGON neon sign. Plausible, isn't it? After all, I don't know why all these mass-unvoters think cop equals town. :D

That said, reading and processing Blood's replies now. Please hold.
Cruciare
Cruciare
Goon
Cruciare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:51 pm

Post by Cruciare »

Sorry for the extended toilet break.

I'm torn TBH. On one hand there is Elvis and her scumbuddies (DGB and/or Budja), on the other there are the overeager wagonhoppers who joined the Elvis wagon and unvoted right after the claim (WTF did they expect the second on the draft to claim anyway). I'm willing to get off Elvis as per Vi's reasoning that she'll hopefully just get NK'd anyway. Blood's responses to the wagon on him look quite honest IMO, I'll leave him alone for now. I think I want my vote on DGB for her shadiness during the Elvis ordeal and attitude afterwards (and poor logic and hypocrisy and continuous implication of knowledge of scum daytalking and connections with Elvis), 100x more scummy than Budja methinks. If we're not lynching Elvis, we can at least lynch her scumbuddy.

Unvote, Vote: DrippingGoofball
. This is the correct wagon guys. IGMEOY: Seacore, Blood, Cobalt, Pom, Xyl. Plus Coug and Farside for nonsense on the Seacore wagon back then. And the lurkerscums. SO MANY SCUM, ONLY ONE VOTE. :cry:
StrangerCoug wrote:You didn't like the elvis_knits bandwagon, yet you still thought she's scum and joined it. Who, specifically, did you think was bussing elvis_knits?
Wow. Fail argument is fail. There are two scumgroups and an SK, son.
Cruciare
Cruciare
Goon
Cruciare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:36 pm

Post by Cruciare »

Xylthixlm wrote:Why? For all of them.
Oh ho ho. [1][2][3][4][5] Why did you wagon Elvis in the first place if you were going to hop off like that once she claimed? What else did you think she would claim? Farside for this post and Coug for this post.
DrippingGoofball wrote:Yeah, TonyMontana, don't get in the way of the no0bz starting a nice Day 1 choo-choo wagon on me! What are you thinking? Let me sit back and enjoy the novelty of being wagoned. I guess these young'uns aren't appraised of how nightkilltargeterrific I am.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that no scum in their right mind would dare take my feisty self on, when they so easily can be rid of me while I sleep. The kids are probably town.
> Implying scum would want to kill people in the middle of the draft over people on top of the draft.
> Contradicting earlier point that scum would need to wagon Elvis when they can just NK her in the first place.

Cruciare
Cruciare
Goon
Cruciare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:31 pm

Post by Cruciare »

Right. Not in the mood to do a proper post. Just gonna rate the existing wagons out of four. One star is 'I oppose this wagon' (Cobalt would be under this category). Two stars is 'I wouldn't join this wagon, but I wouldn't cry if it went ahead'. Three stars is 'I would join this wagon'. Four stars is 'I fully support and endorse this wagon, why the hell aren't you on it'.

Benmage
?

No idea. Needs to post more.

BloodCovenent
ImageImageImage
Opportunistic wagonhopper. Not quite four stars because his defense looked honest. Still scummy nonetheless.

Budja
ImageImage
Vi made some good calls about him, but I don't really get the grand level of suspicion on him. Someone mind explaining?

Devotress
ImageImage
Something fishy about her play, can't put my finger on it. Not seeing the obvscum most of you are though.

dramonic
ImageImage
His vote on the Elvis wagon was weird, but otherwise hasn't done anything worthy of lynch as far as I can see.

DrippingGoofball
ImageImageImageImage
Elvis' scumbuddy, substitutionary lynch for Elvis. Poor logic, hypocrisy, hey I've said all this before. Let's add proof by assertion.

Seacore
ImageImage
Bad ideas early on with the claiming, some (okay more than some) wagonhopping, but some town vibes.

Vaya
?

No idea. Needs to post more. Also, doublevoter.

Xylthixlm
ImageImageImage
Wagonhopper, specifically the 'leaving a wagon once circumstances become inconvenient' part. Fishy play, scum vibes.

StrangerCoug
ImageImageImageImage
This guy doesn't actually have a wagon on him yet, but he deserves a special honorary mention for being scum.

Also, I will be on V/LA (zero access) until Wednesday. I hope to see 11/12 votes on either DGB or Coug or Blood or Xyl or Elvis again by that point. *Waves*
Cruciare
Cruciare
Goon
Cruciare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:00 am

Post by Cruciare »

My first post in a while. :P

So apparently something funny happened last night with Cobalt and Devo, a mystery indeed. Haylen was scum (a surprise TBH), will look hard at Plum's wall post when I'm less lazy. Haylen being NK'd is a mystery too. Elvis is still alive (also a mystery), this is a problem. Letting her live is useful, but I want her dead eventually. Not gonna pursue Elvis lynch at this point, just to encourage other scum to kill her (DO IT FAGGOTS).

Xyl is still scummy, moreso with his obsession of lynching the cop. DGB is ... I dunno really, my read on her is blurring, will have to analyse her more closely sometime. Blood is being ugh. Devotress is being more scummy today than she was yesterday. Funny how the people I think are scum all want to lynch each other. I take Elvis' innocent results with a grain of salt, that said I don't have a scum read on Tony. I don't get the Serial hate. I've had this theory since early D1 that Xyl and Elvis are members of opposing scumgroups -- Xyl could be Haylen's scumbuddy (possible distancing as DGB noted), Devo and DGB could be Elvis' scumbuddies (as per Xyl's on-Coug's-but-not-Elvis'-wagon theory), if we take Blood to be Xyl and Haylen's other scumbuddy it all makes somewhat perfect sense. It'd be hilarious if I was actually right.

Will read DGB's posts closer and Plum's wall post before I place my vote. It shouldn't really matter because they're like all scum anyway IMO, but in the event that me and a few other people are wrong the wagon could very quickly careen down the track resulting in the speedlynch of a townie since they're all dying to kill each other. Sure it could result in the speedlynch of scum as well, but speedlynching a townie is easier to achieve because scum have their scumbuddies, except poor Coug of course. I'm also open to being convinced by people who aren't one of the suspected scum (see the DGB vs Xyl 'UR SCUM/NO U' battle a while back).

But equally as importantly, we have another pressing problem here -- the people that I actually forgot were in the game: Farside and Vaya. Holy shit, what have these two people been doing? Increase your presences, please. Or do us a favour and not post for the rest of the day so you can get modkilled thanks (no don't actually do this).
Cruciare
Cruciare
Goon
Cruciare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:59 pm

Post by Cruciare »

I've concluded that Plum's wall post is a whole lot of tl;dr that probably won't be very useful.

Farside, I won't bother answering about Coug because he's dead and scum, but as for your post, your reasons for suspecting Seacore, Vi and DGB were all pretty crap.

DGB has been massively contradicting herself within her last few posts. DGB, please give me a clear list of who you think Haylen's scumbuddies (2 people) and the other scumteam (3 people) are. Also, who do you actually want to lynch today?

Xyl, we're playing a game of chicken with the [other] scum here. Do you not see the prospects of leaving Elvis alive (i.e. not lynching her) for some time? Also, you've been tagging "scum" all over the place - who are your other scumreads, and how strong are these scumreads?

Vaya, why are you lurking?
Cruciare
Cruciare
Goon
Cruciare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:33 pm

Post by Cruciare »

Vote: DrippingGoofball

Dear Goofy,

Let's take this step by step. You believe that Faraday, Blood, Elvis and Xyl are all scum, correct? Earlier you stated that you believe Faraday and Blood to be Haylen's scumbuddies, which makes Elvis and Xyl scumbuddies as per common sense. So you suggest Faraday is bussing his buddy Blood. OK. Now you imply to suggest that Xyl and Elvis have been bussing each other since early D1 and Xyl is now campaigning for the lynch of his cop scumbuddy (no of course I don't think you're actually suggesting this, I'm just pointing out where your logic fails). Wait, there's more. You then add Vaya to the list of potential scum, adding Benmage and Dramonic and possibly Xyl as her scumbuddies. HOW MANY SCUM AND SCUMGROUPS DO YOU THINK THERE ARE? You reprimand me for dividing players by scum faction, I say you need to start looking at players divided by scum faction. I singled you out because there are contradictions and holes all over your logic. Wasn't the entirety of your reasoning for suspecting Faraday based on him and Blood being Haylen's scumbuddies? And now you claim that you can't provide a list of Haylen's buddies, yet you still maintain your suspicion of Faraday. This is a game of MAFIA, if you're actually not scum please start looking for SENSIBLE (i.e. not Elvis+Xyl) CONNECTIONS BETWEEN THE INFORMED MINORTIES WE ARE TRYING TO HUNT DOWN thanks.

Love, Cruciare

P.S. Do you even know where your vote is right now? What's this about Vaya, Blood or Elvis making good lynches?
Cruciare
Cruciare
Goon
Cruciare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by Cruciare »

DAMMIT THE PACE OF THIS GAME IS RIDICULOUS

The number of posts I have in this game looks quite bad, so I'll explain a bit. My posting frequency is more or less 1 PPD per game, partly due to laziness, unexpected events, living on the other side of the world, and preferring to make one post that addresses lots of things instead of many posts that address very little (e.g. Cobalt). Hopefully my word count looks better than my post count.

Goofy's posts are still filled with questionable logic and epic contradictions BUT she doesn't fit with any of the known
scumgroups
(unless someone can show me meta that points towards motivation for campaigning for the lynch of her cop scumbuddy), so I don't think she's scum. IT'S ALRIGHT GOOFY YOU ARE EXONERATED.

Chamber, meeeh, he wasn't near the top of my list of suspects TBH, but I see what Cobalt is saying. Though if fewer posts than pages is a scumtell then I'm severely even more guilty of that, and his suspicions (Elvis, Blood) are not bad at all. That said, his voting record does fit with Mafia A and there is a lack of sincerity in his play, so I'd at least be willing to vote him.

Farside's voting record fits with Mafia B (not Mafia A as Goofy speculates, I don't think her campaign to lynch Devo was a bus), but she had this little argument with Elvis a while back, and unless that was staged beforehand (I mean, asking "why did you investigate Tony" when she already knows), my gut tells me she's not scum with Mafia B either.

My main suspect for the last Mafia A is Blood (Goofy's expectations of scum bussing each other are too high IMO). My main suspect for the last Mafia B is Tony (polar attitudes with regard to Elvis and Coug wagons, was the target of Elvis' 'invesigation' out of the blue). Other suspicious people include Fishy (being fishy during the Elvis affair *BA-DUM TISH*), Death (Pom's wagonhopping was stand-out), and to a lesser extent Benmage (this guy is like Xyl the second). Seacore is not scum (was wagoned by Elvis early on), Dram is probably not scum (wagoned Elvis and was attacked by Devo) and I don't get the Budja hate at all.

Vote: BloodCovenent
. That's my long-overdue preferred lynch today.

ALSO I KNOW THEY TEACH YOU IN SCHOOL THAT THERE ARE 24 HOURS IN A DAY BUT I THINK WE CAN HAVE MORE THAN THAT IN A GAME OF MAFIA GUYS
Cruciare
Cruciare
Goon
Cruciare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:30 pm

Post by Cruciare »

Tell you what, if this day can last longer than D2 and my vote on the Chamber wagon is absolutely necessary, I'll move it.
Cruciare
Cruciare
Goon
Cruciare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1334 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:18 am

Post by Cruciare »

I'll claim now. Vanilla, picked bulletproof. Will post properly tomorrow.
Cruciare
Cruciare
Goon
Cruciare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1447 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:12 pm

Post by Cruciare »

First of all, I'm really sorry about my lack of participation - some stuff was going on and I didn't have many chances at the computer. This is my first large game and the pace is kind of overwhelming, maybe I should learn to stick to minis. :P

On a related note guys, I actually am vanilla. :?
Cruciare
Cruciare
Goon
Cruciare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1471 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:41 pm

Post by Cruciare »

You know, I would've killed Seacore, but something funny happened N2 that made me certain there was a Jailkeeper. If Seacore died while Jailkeeper was jailing scummy player X --> Jailkeeper would know scummy player X is not the last scum --> Jailkeeper must not live to tell the tale. Dammit Faraday. And I sooo totally should not have been lynched today. :roll:

SORRY XYL AND DEV

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”