Open 189~Trouble@Warren State Mental Hosp (Over)

Qooq
Qooq
Townie
Qooq
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:13 pm

Post by Qooq »

/confirm
Qooq
Qooq
Townie
Qooq
Townie
Townie

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:57 am

Post by Qooq »

What is the scumchat clique? And who is Shanba?
Qooq
Qooq
Townie
Qooq
Townie
Townie

Post Post #39 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:58 am

Post by Qooq »

Also, hello tajo (:
Qooq
Qooq
Townie
Qooq
Townie
Townie

Post Post #91 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:42 pm

Post by Qooq »

VP Baltar wrote:Cat, tajo, Qoog, Otto, and anyone else who hasn't really commented, what do you think of the daamno wagon?
I’ll be completely honest, this game has been pretty hard to follow because I am not sure how much is serious and how much isn’t. I’m not used this sort of pace. Correct me if I’m wrong but the Xdaamno wagon started with this:
Vi wrote:
Xdaamno 19 wrote:/checks in
We're lynching you. Discuss.
I guess it’s hard for me to understand that you can you can get a really accurate read off someone by starting a discussion like this. It seems to me like an abstract question is going to get an abstract answer (that is the way I read Vi’s remark, an abstract way to try and scumhunt). I guess I just don’t see the logic in attaching a lot of meaning to the response. Of course you can try to catch someone in their words and make them squirm later on, but where did the line of questioning begin?

Right now I’d like to reserve judgment on Xdaamno. Post 60 obviously concerns me because I agree with Vi's logic about it (post 68), but I’m not convinced he’s scummy yet. I’m reading Vi town right now though, if it means anything.
JDodge wrote:
Hyl wrote:Your question-filled posts, coupled with little follow up to said questions, are scummy. Gives off a strong "trying to look helpful & active" vibe. I also noticed that you didn't give much opinion on the wagon, yet you're asking everyone to comment on it.
Occam's Razor - the simplest explanation is usually the correct one. Try again.
JDodge, why did you feel the need to respond to a statement directed at VP Baltar?
Qooq
Qooq
Townie
Qooq
Townie
Townie

Post Post #130 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:10 pm

Post by Qooq »

VP Baltar wrote:
Qoog wrote:I’m reading Vi town right now though, if it means anything.
Really? Why's that? I don't think many people could get confident reads by page 4.
Although it has already been addressed for the most part, do you mind clarifying exactly where I said I was confident that Vi was town, VPB? Also, out of curiosity, why did you feel the need to answer for me HowardRoark?
HowardRoark wrote:
populartajo (85) wrote:The thing is that I cant tell wether some people are being serious or not. Dodge and Vi seem serious while cayke and dizzy are prob just joking around. Correct me if im wrong.
Qooq (91) wrote:I am not sure how much is serious and how much isn’t.
(See comment to populartajo above)
Trying to derail the wagon?
The only thing I really have to say to this is that if you think I was trying to derail the Xdaamno wagon, I would probably quote the rest of my post where I said I thought the wagon was pretty bogus to begin with. Not this, where I openly admitted I didn't know who was being serious and who wasn't. I can't speak for tajo on the issue, though.
Xdaamno wrote:
Vi wrote:
Xdaamno 122 wrote:This isn't optimal play - I'm just being transparent.
Promising suboptimal play and lying in the same sentence doesn't become you.
Stop trolling.
Could you clarify what you mean by lying, Vi? Do you think he isn't being transparent so it is a lie, or purposefully acting transparent is in and of itself a lie? Or something else?
Qooq
Qooq
Townie
Qooq
Townie
Townie

Post Post #131 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:10 pm

Post by Qooq »

Also Happy bday Dizzy.

Return to “Completed Open Games”