Mini 869 - Frat Party Mafia (GAME OVER!)

Taranski
Taranski
Goon
Taranski
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:20 am

Post by Taranski »

It took him shoving it down my throat because I thought it was a joke at first.

fair enough about kise. To be honest, I am simply just following Hoopla, because i think she/he is town AND smart, so I have no problem with proxying.

I disagree about parroting.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:34 am

Post by Starbuck »

Taranski wrote:It took him shoving it down my throat because I thought it was a joke at first.
But IT WAS a joke. BC flipped town!

Taranski wrote:fair enough about kise. To be honest, I am simply just following Hoopla, because i think she/he is town AND smart, so I have no problem with proxying.
Wow, this is like the Nth time that you've said you are following along with someone. Why can't you come up with your own reads and opinions?
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:24 am

Post by nhammen »

Damn TVTROPES!!!! Anyways, I have escaped. And I am back. Also, Thanksgiving didn't help. And spending all 5 hours I was available on MS setting up my first modded game didn't help either.
saberwolf wrote:nhammen: what would be my motivation, as scum, to vote for you without a reason, and then draw attention to it?
I don't know, but I've seen scum do it before. I never asked them their motivation. Also, why would town do it either? Also, "why would scum do" is the definition of WIFOM.
DeathRowKitty wrote:I don't have a problem with the reasons given this for the vote, but I'm not so sure the conclusion is solid. If SW is suspicious of Kise, it's a bit odd for him to be suspicious of nham for being suspicious of Kise.
OK, so that's another person that doesn't see problems with this rationale. OK. Maybe I'm reading too much into it.
DeathRowKitty wrote:After reading certain things, I've come to the obvious conclusion of a saberwolf, Starbuck, nhammen scum team. Discuss.
I don't see how you could get saberwolf nhammen out of this. Do you think saber's attacks were bussing?
Starbuck wrote:1. How was BC pushing for a quicklynch?
BloodCovenent wrote:We need more votes on Nham. Anyone that does not vote him will be labeled his scumbuddy.
Looks like a quicklynch to me. Did you even read the posts you quoted? The answers are all right there.
Starbuck wrote:2. BC is completely right with his questioning of being called "confirmed scum". How is questioning where the confirmation came from in any way scummy?
Ummm, how about because it isn't? What's scummy is asking about confirmation AND THEN ATTACKING PEOPLE THAT DO THE SAME THING. And how about next time you quote a post of mine, you read the post instead of taking it out of context. Answering questions that you clearly had the answers to was just about the most annoying thing that anyone has ever asked me to do on this site.
Starbuck wrote:
nhammen wrote:As has been asked before, what if BC turns up town? Then why would scum be supporting DRK lynch rather than BC lynch?
First off, WIFOM. Second off, the answer to that question is distancing.
OK, I see the point about it being WIFOM. But at that point in time, Kise's entire argument in favor of most of these players being scum was that they were on DRK's wagon. If they were scum, wouldn't some of them support a BC lynch? Isn't that why there are players arguing that most of the scum were on the BC wagon RIGHT NOW? So if BC was town (which he was) then Kise's whole argument fell apart. So, I was asking what Kise's opinion of these players would be. And his answer is why I believe he is scum. Also, how is the answer to that distancing? I don't understand what you are implying.
Starbuck wrote:So what's the case on Kise? I really didn't see one other than Lynch All Lurkers.
Because he was one of the scummiest players on the BC wagon. Because he claimed that scum were pushing DRK's wagon, which meant that most of the players on DRK's wagon were scum, but they were still scum even if BC was town. Because after BC flipped, Kise retconned his reasons for them to be scummy.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:27 am

Post by nhammen »

Mod, I found an error.
You are not listing me as voting Kise. In fact, I should have been voting Kise since page 17. Unfortunately, this would mean that Kise has already been hammered. The player that most recently put a vote on Kise would most likely not have done so if I had been listed in the votecount. So, what happens now?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:41 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Vote Count #16:

Starbuck (2): Dragonfly13, DeathRowKitty
Taranski (1): Starbuck
Kise (5): nhammen, Hoopla, Taranski, saberwolf, Nachomamma8

No Lynch (1): Kise

Not Voting (1): Everyone else.

Modnote: While I didn't have nhammen's vote on here, the number to lynch is SIX votes, and Kise only has received a maximum of FIVE. Therefore, he is not lynched, but is now at L-1.

Deadline is tonight at 11:00pm EST.
green shirt thursdays
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:50 am

Post by nhammen »

Oh, OK... I thought someone said he was at -1 already. This works better. Kise, claim please.
Dragonfly13
Dragonfly13
Goon
Dragonfly13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:53 am

Post by Dragonfly13 »

I should be at the computer with enough time to make a decent post before deadline. I'll probably take most of my time there to pick apart Starbuck's posts (yet again) and drop a hammer if need be. Looking forward to it.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:07 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

DEADLINE IS IN 50 MINUTES.
green shirt thursdays
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:11 pm

Post by nhammen »

Someone hammer!!
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:34 pm

Post by saberwolf »

confirm vote: kise
:(
Show
saberwolf XIX (2:53:59 AM): what do you know about bigger and better? >.>
drench394 (2:54:04 AM): um
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

The Last Post Bandit strikes again!
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:42 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Vote: Kise

No time for a decent post, sorry.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:58 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

"Broski, that dude over there looks new. Hey bro, are you in the frat? ARE YOU?"

Kise, Vengeful Mafia, lynched D2.

Unfortunately, Kise was soooooo wasted, when he was lynched, he projectile-vomited with such force it took out nhammen in the process.

nhammen, Cop, killed during D2 twilight.

It is now Night 2. You have 48 hours to submit all night actions.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:55 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Another day passes, another drunken night flashes by, another dead body...

Starbuck, Vanilla Townie, Killed N2

...or two?

Hoopla, Vanilla Townie, Killed N2

It is now Day 3. With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch (or 3 to no-lynch). Deadline is 12/15/09 at 11:00PM EST.
green shirt thursdays
Taranski
Taranski
Goon
Taranski
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:11 pm

Post by Taranski »

uh wtf
srsly?

my guess is that its mylo/lylo

vengeful mafia is really whack, like whats the point, very counter productive

awwwwwwww now i have to actually start trying to find scum and win this game

sighhh
Taranski
Taranski
Goon
Taranski
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:11 pm

Post by Taranski »

also, ideas on whether we should mass claim?
Taranski
Taranski
Goon
Taranski
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:15 pm

Post by Taranski »

i think imma still follow hoopla, lemme find the amazing post he/she made
Taranski
Taranski
Goon
Taranski
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:18 pm

Post by Taranski »

Hoopla wrote:
nhammen wrote:
Hoopla wrote:This is also in conjunction with nhammen's one-vote day, where he rode a second-post BloodCovenent vote through to lynch. Seems like a REALLY safe place to drop a vote, and not have to deal with much suspicion. I have good feelings about this.
I thought he was scummy. That is all. And it seems that a large portion of the town agreed with this.
My strong guess is that there is two scum on the wagon - I don't think scum would be so brazen to all jump on BloodCovenent by the end of the day. One of the best tells to go by is scum's collective conciousness - because scum play as a team, they are conciously trying to muddle links between them. All voting one player in a short amount of time is an obvious link they want to avoid.

I strongly believe there were two scum on BC, because he was scummy/anti-town enough for scum to not come under any pressure for their votes. This is one subtle difference between alignments, somewhere you can usually spot mistakes. Because scum are fabricating cases, they're more inclined to make votes they won't get called on, or challenged for.

So lets look at the Day 1 lynch:
DeathRowKitty (2): Seraphim,
BloodCovenent

BloodCovenent
(7): nhammen, DeathRowKitty, Dragonfly13, saberwolf, Nachomamma8, Kise,
fhqwgads

groinhammer (1): Taranski

Not Voting (2): OhGodMyLife, Starbuck
Most suspect on the BC lynch is Kise and nhammen. Both featured day 1 games with just ONE vote overall - both on BC. It's certainly possible both aren't scum, but from this point alone, I'd say it's quite likely one is. I want to do more analysis of Dragonfly, saberwolf and nachomamma - but my gut says out of these three it's Dragonfly.

Now, who is likeliest to be scum OFF the BC wagon. I believe Starbuck is town, so it's a toss-up between Seraphim and Taranski. An interesting point that incriminates Seraphim is this count;
xRECKONERx wrote:
Vote Count #10:

DeathRowKitty (4):
canadianbovine
, Seraphim,
BloodCovenent, fhqwhgads

BloodCovenent (6): nhammen, DeathRowKitty, Dragonfly13, saberwolf, Nachomamma8, Kise
Seraphim (1): MightyFireball

Not Voting (0)
For the sake of this point, I'm assuming this from my own confirmed town perspective, and fail to see how 4 townies could possibly be on DeathRowKitty. That was such a bad wagon, it's not funny.
Hoopla wrote:I'm really disappointed with the activity levels from Seraphim, Kise and nachomamma - I sincerely doubt all three of these players could be town.

My preference for lynch is Kise, mainly because lynching from the BC wagon will be the most informative choice today. If Kise flips scum, it could be an interesting point toward DeathRowKitty based on how the wagons eventuated yesterday. Here is a flashback to the votecount 2 pages before lynch;
xRECKONERx wrote:
Vote Count #9:

DeathRowKitty (4):
OhGodMyLife
, Seraphim,
BloodCovenent
fhqwhgads

BloodCovenent
(5): nhammen, DeathRowKitty, Dragonfly13, saberwolf, Nachomamma8
Seraphim (1): Starbuck

Not Voting (1): Kise
Nachomamma had only just placed his vote on BC, and Kise jumped on shortly after to take BC two votes ahead of Deathrowkitty. The fact there is so much town on Deathrowkitty's wagon makes me believe, either Seraphim or Deathrowkitty himself must be scum.

Then, I also consider Kise's D1 play the most suspicious of all the one-vote players, mainly because it took him 12 pages to actually use his vote, which is nowhere near his town meta.

Vote: Kise
Hoopla wrote:I feel like I'm playing this game by myself. But I think I have enough information to accurately guess the alignments of most players. Over the next couple of post I'll articulate reasons why, but I feel I should have all my thoughts out there to be displayed.

Probable Town

Starbuck, Taranski, Dragonfly13

Probable Scum

Kise, Seraphim, Nachomamma, saberwolf

Unsure

DeathRowKitty, nhammen

Additional notes:

- If Seraphim isn't scum, then DeathRowKitty is. However, it's possible they both are together.
- I'm happy with Dragonfly's recent posts, and saberwolf's feeble attack on Dragonfly improves my opinion on him.
- Although we have a lot of lurkers here, Nachomamma is the definition of active lurking. I think it's a good chance he's one of the scum on BC's wagon.
- Kise seems a lot more VI'ish recently, but is still scummy enough to lynched, and will give a lot more information to the make-up of the alignments on BC's wagon.
- I like DeathRowKitty's early play, but he is also experienced enough to employ this as a scum tactic to hide behind. After he stopped coming under suspicion he has done very little.
- Nhammen could go either way, but I'm starting to lean town now, by default of having 5 players I deem more scummier than he.
Taranski
Taranski
Goon
Taranski
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:22 pm

Post by Taranski »

xRECKONERx wrote:
STILL POUNDING THE KEG

DeathRowKitty
Dragonfly13
Nachomamma8
Seraphim
Taranski
groinhammer
saberwolf (replaced D1)

PTFO'd

BloodCovenent, Vanilla Townie, lynched D1
fhqwhgads, Doctor, killed N1
Kise, Vengeful Mafia, lynched D2
nhammen, Cop, killed during D2 twilight
MightyFireball
Starbuck, Vanilla Townie, killed N2
canadianbovine
(replaced D1)
OhGodMyLife
, Vanilla Townie, killed N2
Ok, sorry for the multiple posts.

I suggest noone prematurely vote because there is the chance that if town votes town, the remaining mafia can all just pile up votes on the person who was voted and it would result in quick mislynch. This is basic lylo/mylo knowledge so i'm just making sure you guys understand this.

I will most likely be focusing my efforts on finding scum by using these 3 hoopla posts as a guide.
Dragonfly13
Dragonfly13
Goon
Dragonfly13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:50 pm

Post by Dragonfly13 »

I agree, Taranski, it's probably lylo.

What's everyone's ideas on answering questions or debating statements by dead players? I can see how it might be beneficial to comment, but I'm not sure that it's the best course of action in determining who among the remaining players is scum. In other words, is it a relative waste of time to comment on something a dead player said? I think Hoopla had some excellent analysis and I think that her insight will probably be helpful. I guess it
is
worth the time, then.

I'm going to make an effort to reread the entire game keeping in mind each confirmed player's role and have an analysis up by tomorrow or Thursday.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:04 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Dragonfly/Saber/Taranski are my top three suspects now.

What's everyone else's top suspects?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:31 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Bah! Go town!
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Taranski
Taranski
Goon
Taranski
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:58 am

Post by Taranski »

i don't see a point in posting top 3 suspects.

i want everyone to post/check in
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:06 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'm looking for a Seraphim replacement. DRK and saberwolf both picked up their prods, so I don't know what their deal is.
green shirt thursdays
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:13 pm

Post by saberwolf »

/is here

busy with exams. I'll post soon.
Show
saberwolf XIX (2:53:59 AM): what do you know about bigger and better? >.>
drench394 (2:54:04 AM): um
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

The Last Post Bandit strikes again!
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:57 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

xRx wrote: DRK and saberwolf both picked up their prods, so I don't know what their deal is.
RL is forcing me to be inactive until Friday. Sorry.

Time to point out the obvious: there were two kills last night. If a vig was responsible, he/she shouldn't have killed last night because it put us at an even number. Considering that if somoene is a town-aligned killing role, THAT SOMEONE SHOULDNT' KILL UNLESS ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN (which probably shouldn't happen with our cop dead), I'm in favor of a vig claim if there's a vig in this game.
NM wrote:What's everyone else's top suspects?
Well, with SB flipping town, my biggest scum read is out of the game. Currently, my top pick for scum is Seraphim. I agree with Tar though about posting top suspects. With only 6 players left and assuming 3 mafia at the start, giving a top 3 makes things too easy for scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”