DisCode
Goon
DisCode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:20 pm

Post by DisCode »

Vote Saberwolf

For outing me as alt from RF :( Now everybody knows that we're the same person in RL, playing in the same game as our roles are connected (Yes, Slicey took this from MS3) I call role fishing!

Now on to the serious stuff,
Unvote Vote Deathnote

This is a good start. Unlike the Saber-wagon. Vaya, why do you support that wagon?

I'm pretty sure that Post 29 (Mod post) is not just flavour.
Plum and Gorrad should think about what it could mean based upon their role/rolename.
DisCode
DisCode
Goon
DisCode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:33 pm

Post by DisCode »

Gorrad wrote:I've given it thought. However, I'm not going to say if it actually does relate.
Vote: DisCode
for rolefishing.
Please explain how it's rolefishing when I asked to think about it as you two and most likely an unknown player are the only ones who can possibly figure out what it means right now.
DisCode
DisCode
Goon
DisCode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:47 pm

Post by DisCode »

Why I asked:
You and Plum are mentioned in it. Unless it was an ability activated by one of you, which I doubt hence the unknown player, you two and the unknown player are the only ones who can tell something about it.
As I'm pretty sure it's not just flavour and as I doubt it was a power from you or Plum, it means it can tell us something about the allignment of the unknown player of which you two might know more.
Which is why I want you two to think about what it could mean. Because if it's important, you two and the unknown player are the only ones who can tell.
DisCode
DisCode
Goon
DisCode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:03 pm

Post by DisCode »

Cobalt wrote:Why are you conjecturing an unknown player?
As said, I'm pretty sure it's not just flavour. Meaning that it has nothing to do with the mod himself.
I also believe that it's not a power activated by Plum or Gorrad.
Which leaves only option c for me: An unknown player.

(No, there's no comical fourth option that could be applied)
DisCode
DisCode
Goon
DisCode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:04 pm

Post by DisCode »

RayFrost wrote:
unvote, vote: DisCode

1. claimed he's an alt of mine, he's obv a bm alt

2. too much conjecture on pointless things that makes 'em suspicious

3. what gorrad said
1. See my first post and note that it wasn't serious. (Not a BM alt btw)

2. Please point them out.

3. Please explain in your own words how it's rolefishing after having looked at my posts including the explanations.
DisCode
DisCode
Goon
DisCode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:14 pm

Post by DisCode »

2. It's not pointless at all. Every post that is not a mod post (Like vote counts and such, so excluding posts with hints if present) can tell us something about a player. And I believe that this is the case with Post 29. It can tell us something about three players, if two of them (Plum and Gorrad) are willing to work with it. Which is why I want them to think about it.

3. First of all, it's Plum. Secondly, of course I'm not asking them to say it as I'm not interested in their roles as of yet. But they might have information due to Post 29. And in that I am interested for reasons stated above.
DisCode
DisCode
Goon
DisCode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:33 pm

Post by DisCode »

2. I have two reasons why I think it's not just a mod post. The first has to do with what you say in your post: Flavour. Please note the difference between the flavour of the first post and Post 29. Please come back to this point after having seen the difference. If you can afterwards say that Post 29 is just flavour as Slicey promised and actually believe that, I'll have disproven that you're the alt of Cicero.
I have no intention revealing the second reason, but it will be shown some day.

3. No, I want them to think about it and if they think it's important, it should be looked into. It's not distracting as it gives information about players.
Also, there are a few ways to scumhunt. This is also a kind of scumhunting.
DisCode
DisCode
Goon
DisCode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:51 pm

Post by DisCode »

I know it's a joke >.< I don't think we understand each others humour :?
I'll discuss this point further if needed after more players have given their insights/opinions.
DisCode
DisCode
Goon
DisCode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #8) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:22 am

Post by DisCode »

First of all, the Voice can be left alone for now.
Now on to some players:
Shotty's vote against Cobalt needs some explanation. He stated that he likes bandwagons. However, no support given on any of the other bandwagons that have been present. How come?

Hayker states in post 84 that the voice could be from darkness, but also from light. Yet, discredits the one who tried to find out in post 102, without discussing my defence.
It's also interesting to see that he thinks the mod scene doesn't seem to involve light. But after that doesn't try to find out what it could mean and if it involves one or more players.

The same also goes a bit for Cobalt as he asks others what the mod scene could mean, yet doesn't give his thoughts about it at all.

Both Cobalt and Deathnote get scummy points for the discussion around the Voice. Especially Deathnote.

Ray, are you ignoring the comments from Cobalt and Gorrad about your attack on Cobalt on purpose? Or is it because you don't have anything to say about it?
DisCode
DisCode
Goon
DisCode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #9) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:24 am

Post by DisCode »

Slicey wrote:
Mod Scene 1:

The remaining people in Hollow Bastion stand in the town square, attempting to figure out who has been influenced by the darkness. All of a sudden, a sharp chill blows through the square. Then everything goes black. A split second later, the darkness is gone, as is the chill. But something has...changed. You just can't figure out what.

Vote Count does not reset.
And as this is important, the above mod scene is connected to me.
DisCode
DisCode
Goon
DisCode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:58 am

Post by DisCode »

Please wait.
Until the time is right, I want everybody to ask questions they want to know about it and to discuss it if they think it's important.
DisCode
DisCode
Goon
DisCode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:54 am

Post by DisCode »

I'll explain what happened eventually.
And no, there were a few wagons when you came in and decided to random vote. Can you link to games where you bandwagoned just to bandwagon?
DisCode
DisCode
Goon
DisCode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:29 pm

Post by DisCode »

Joe wrote:Did you cause the "sharp chill" and blackness or were you changed by it?
Both. I caused the darkness to escape and that changed my appearance.
Due to that, I have become a miller.
KDub wrote:DisCode:
Do you know the details of what is going on with Mod Scene 1, or only that you are connected to it somehow?
To clarify: I activated the power I had at the start of the game, that caused mod scene #1 and it implies that darkness was released (Though it doesn't state by whom, so I'm telling you). As far as I know, it only had an influence on me.
DisCode
DisCode
Goon
DisCode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #13) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:40 pm

Post by DisCode »

No. State your reason(s) why.
DisCode
DisCode
Goon
DisCode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #14) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:44 pm

Post by DisCode »

Wolf wrote:Dis, why did you feel it was important that you tell everyone this scene was connected to you when your name is not mentioned, making it seem very important (though never specifying if it is important to the town or just to you) and then when people ask you to clarify you stall saying you will get to it eventually?
First reason, so that players would know that I've become a miller due to it. This is very important as the mod has already revealed that my real rolename won't be revealed if I die, but what will be revealed should be enough to figure out who I really was.
Second reason (Which was my reason to wait) was to see the reactions from some players. Due to this, Hayker and Gorrad look very bad.

Why?
-First of all, both should explain what the difference is between what I did regarding the first Voice post and what Shotty stated here about the first mod scene. Because to me, it's the same. Yet, both Gorrad and Hayker ignored it from Shotty, while voting me for it. Seems like fake scumhunting to me.
-I also don't like Hayker for what he has written in his posts about the mod scene. First he states that it doesn't seem to be involving light, but in his second post, he states that it doesn't have to be about someone losing their heart to the darkness.
-As for Gorrad, he's the one who's really rolefishing. And the thing about not seeing how it could be possibly pro-town, but later stating that I could be a PR is bothering me a lot.
DisCode
DisCode
Goon
DisCode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:03 am

Post by DisCode »

Due to the reason stated above, I still won't claim.
And what did I refuse to tell?
DisCode
DisCode
Goon
DisCode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #16) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:11 am

Post by DisCode »

Role name - as said, no interest in giving it at this moment.
How the mod scene relates to me - Already explained
What you did in regards to it - No idea what you mean with this question.
How it came about - as said, I caused it with the ability I had at the start of the game.
DisCode
DisCode
Goon
DisCode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:15 am

Post by DisCode »

Remaining analysis:
Hayker, why are you trying to find out which role name the Voice has?

KDub, how much have you read when you made post 128?

Chris, why do you think the Voice is from scum and why aren't you trying to find out who it is if you believe so?

Shotty, in post 131, you state that there was only one bandwagon (Saber) and no others. Which still doesn't answer my question. Because your vote against Cobalt was with the note 'bandwagons are fun'. So instead of supporting the bandwagon that was already present, you went with a new bandwagon. So why no support of the Sabor-wagon or a different wagon that could have become a bandwagon?

Cobalt, why vote Malthusis over other players you have mentioned?
DisCode
DisCode
Goon
DisCode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:46 am

Post by DisCode »

RayFrost wrote:So... you caused something bad and then
claim to have dispelled said bad thing
and turned into a miller? <--- contradiction much?
Please elaborate on the bolded.
DisCode
DisCode
Goon
DisCode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:53 am

Post by DisCode »

DisCode wrote:
Joe wrote:Did you cause the "sharp chill" and blackness or were you changed by it?
Both. I caused the darkness to escape and that changed my appearance.
Due to that, I have become a miller.
KDub wrote:DisCode:
Do you know the details of what is going on with Mod Scene 1, or only that you are connected to it somehow?
To clarify: I activated the power I had at the start of the game, that caused mod scene #1 and it implies that darkness was released (Though it doesn't state by whom, so I'm telling you). As far as I know, it only had an influence on me.
This is what I said about it^^
DisCode
DisCode
Goon
DisCode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:58 am

Post by DisCode »

I've already stated that I released the darkness.
As for 'both', it was in response that I have both caused it and was changed by it.
DisCode
DisCode
Goon
DisCode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #21) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:01 am

Post by DisCode »

Not contradicting myself at all.
DisCode
DisCode
Goon
DisCode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #22) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:39 am

Post by DisCode »

miller, though my rolename will be shown differently if I flip. But it will still show my allignment and role.
DisCode
DisCode
Goon
DisCode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #23) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:00 am

Post by DisCode »

Back, though fully back starting tomorrow.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”