jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #58 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:00 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Psychologic is town, actually.
Will get a full catch up tomorrow. Just home from a night out and it is 3AM But this I find to be a very bold statement. And I actually agree with MordyS suspicions

One thing I know... if DG was scum.. He would know Psych is town.

other scenario is masons as has been said I believe... but why would they out themselves so early in a game?

I could see this as potential buddying up though
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #61 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:33 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Well, what possible justification could he have for declaring someone as town so openly on page 2 of day 1?

OK, how can you be so sure DGB is town? Same question to DGB about Psycho.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #64 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:49 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

OK My other question to those saying Person X is town so early into a game...

Do you know this as fact, or is this your hunch based upon this game so far?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:52 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
SCUM

jasonT1981 - lurkerscum in fact
Wait, what? the game only started yesterday afternoon my time, and Fridays I always go out for the night so will not be about. I have not been lurking, I have posted every time I have been on the boards.

It's the weekend, and the game only started. Not everyone is about during the weekends I do not spend every minute at the computer.. infact, you will hardly find me at one Friday Afternoon - Sunday afternoon. This will apply to every weekend.

At weekends my time is limited online.. I really think you are reaching considering the game only started yesterday.

my first post yesterday was when I got onto the computer and got the message the game was open along with my movie roll... that was at 2.34pm . I then went out, and when I came home posted again a few times between 3am and 4am... I am now here posting again at 2.49pm local time...

I have not been away for more than 12 hours at a time.. please tell me how that is scum lurking?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #116 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:12 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Going to get caught up tomorrow I have got a splitting headache and am going to bed.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:38 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I have a very bad dose of flu, I said on Sunday I had a splitting headache and it has gotten worse since then and turned into the flu.. I have advised the mod I am not able to post as much as I have been told to stay in bed.

Sorry folks. I will be caught up as soon as I can.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #226 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:05 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

OK going to take it from where I last posted.

Page 6 – Sorta agreeing here on Vaya, seems to be a legit case of a sum tell lurking... the links Vaya provided as her defense really didnt appeal to me as she was not really lurking in them. Though I do think DGB so far is very aggressive and tunnel visioned against Vaya. Though I can somewhat understand.

I do however agree also Mordy is trying to find anything to argue about.

So far Vaya seems to be posting, but not actually scum hunting very much

Not too sure if I picked up on DOS buddying up to DGB as Mordy mentioned.

Post 145 Mordy calls me a lurker.. can I just ask here, what defines lurking? I always thought lurking was reading the thread and keeping up to date but not posting... I have not been near my computer for the better part of 3 days now though due to flu.

Post 146 – Hmm, Mordy missed Ice, and then points out that she missed him, is this an attempt to cover her tracks? Maybe thought people would pick up on her missing him out and think there is a connection? Not sure how I read into that one.

Page 7

I agree with DOS vote, he made a decent post against Mordy

More Mordy posts where she is seemingly more concerned with finding things to argue about rather than scum hunt.

Pointless debate between DGB and Ice over the spelling of Ice name.

Psychologic claims.... why? I really saw no need for him to make a claim here.

Not heard from Vaya in a bit, maybe with what is going on with Mordy she feels she can slip back into the back ground?

Page 8

DGB changes his stance on Mordy because scum would not be this irritating? But then encourages him to be more irratating to keep people on their toes? OR MAYBE keep being irritating to keep the heat of scum??

Milkshake gets a strong scum read on me, for being defensive... Its how I play, if someone attacks me I do go on the defensive. Its a neutral read really as I do it as both town and scum.

CDK says about Mordy role-fishing... not sure if I see it as role fishing.

Still no Vaya

hmm Mordy mentions about CDK softclaiming, this I now see as role-fishing or at least an attempt to out a role. Not sure if I like that..

post 194 by DGB I like a lot, this supports more evidence towardss a scum tell of lurking on Vaya, I really think I would be happy with a Vaya lynch right now.

Page 9 now, still no Vaya...

Mordy vote on Vaya, I can understand, reading the games that have been posted I would agree her lurking is a major scum tell.

Ah, Vaya is back, about time...gives a town to scum list posting with a vote for cateraction claiming she 'lost' her post on everyone, sorry not buying that at all. You should be able to, from memory remember quite a bit of it, at least main bullet points against each person.

Nice questions by CDK which he asks for reasons why Vaya thinks he is scum... she replies with she cant as she dont have time.... so, lost notes... now cant post the case when asked? Not liking this one bit at all now.

cateraction can not understand the Vaya wagon? Distancing himself from it maybe? The linked games, along with her 'lost post' and 'dont have time to make my case' is damning to me.

Conclusion.

CDK and DGB are most likely town at the minute to me, Mordy, Cateraction and Vaya are most likely scum, but the case outlined against Vaya I can get behind. I think it is very good evidence to go on

unvote
vote: Vaya

Major FOS on Cat though, seems he wants to distance himself from a Vaya lynch.

My appoligies for taking so long, I have been dosed with flu for the best part of this week. I am feeling quite a bit better so should be about until Friday again, where I am away for the weekend as per usual and have limited access..
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #252 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:54 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

milkshake wrote:This game certainly has taken on an interesting aspect of heavily debating reads and playstyles instead of dissolving into "You're illogical, no you're illogical, you use ad hominem blahdy blah blah." I like, but it means I can't take on my usual role of telling everyone else that they are arguing like crazy chimpanzees. ^^

jasonT is my new addition to my top suspects for jumping on the Vaya wagon so late in its journey. I really don't know if he actually believe the whole vayalurking-is-scum thing. He seems more like he's copying previous reasons without internalizing them. And it's the L-1 vote. Vaya is
so
not worthy of a L-1 vote.

unvote, vote: jasonT

By the way, no reveal really does make it difficult to decide who to lynch since you can't weigh what you gain from the flip (something I tend to do alot). Confusing.
Actually, the thoughts where those of my own... I was doing a catch up from where I last posted and had not read anything ahead. If I didn't believe the Vaya lurking thing then why would I have posted more than once that he meta adds up to what was linked to in other games?

As for L-1 and not being worthy, well 5 others thought worthy of her being scum with their vote on her so your point is really a null point. regardless of who put her at -1. there where many others who agreed with the case on her.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #256 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:02 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

MordyS wrote:ortolan and populartajo are simultaneously more scummish than before and less scummish than before
how does that even work?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #259 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:11 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

MordyS wrote:I don't know how it works. Look at DGB's list.
So according to you, they are more scummy and less scummy at the same time, but you cant explain so you will use DGBs list?

the question was asked of you, not DGB.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (isolation #11) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:06 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

I am Jim Carey, my movies are

Bruce Almighty
The Number 23
The Mask
Ace Ventura

I picked Bruce Almighty and got the role of Bruce Nolan who is god. I have the power today, and tonight to bring a person back from the dead if I want to, however if they slip into the beyond I can not.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (isolation #12) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:23 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Also, my power runs out at start of day 2. I doubt I will be using it tonight. It wont be effective to bring back the night-kill I dont believe.

Right now I could go for a Cat or Vaya lynch. But Cat would be the better option I now feel.

Unvote
vote:Cat
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #292 (isolation #13) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:00 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

So you would hammer someone you don't really want to? why?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #305 (isolation #14) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:57 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

ummm, why has milkshake just posted the exact same thing word for word that 5cvm just posted? except for the ...! its word for word...

weird

I removed the alt-fail, in case anyone was wondering if jason had lost his bearings -.- -Tony
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (isolation #15) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:20 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

curiouskarmadog wrote: post 278 I vote jason (who at the time had 1 vote)
post 282 Mordy votes jason
post 283 Vaya votes jason
post 285 DoS votes jason
post 287 jason claims
post 289 jason votes cat
post 290 jason has 5 votes, cat has 3

Hmmm, upon looking at this the Wagon went very quickly didn't it? 3 votes between 282 and 285. I get the feeling at least one of the votes is opportunistic scum with the way the voting moved so fast upon me.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (isolation #16) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:30 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Vaya wrote:
I've been doing with my vote exactly as I've been saying I've been doing with my vote, which is putting it on whichever one of jason or cater looks like the most likely lynch, because I think there both scum.
Seems quite tunnel-visioned to me, as if you don't want to look elsewhere and are just happy to chop and change your vote to go with the popular wagon.

You admit to voting with the more likely lynch... why not vote who you feel is scum instead of going with the popular wagon?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:42 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Tunnel visioned as in only looking at myself and Cat. It seems she is refusing to look elsewhere hence tunnel-visioned.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (isolation #18) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:43 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

And wanting to change her vote between myself and Cat based on who maybe the more popular wagon at that time.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:51 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Iecerint wrote:Al Pacino would sort of seem to've been scum, I guess. I don't know how else we're to deduce alignment other than that it's as unambiguous as that. Maybe someone has an omnipriest who'll be able to confirm a lot of players later on.
will Not be able to confirm alot of players, however my movie choice for today was the mask... I was given the chance to put on the mask and see who I became, thus being able to make up my own power as long as it was a non lethal (cant kill) and as long as the mod agreed

I thought about having some fun, maybe become a bus driver and switch peoples rolls or recruit a masonry.. however decided that I should choose something that is guaranteed to help the town,

I Choose the role of a day cop who has a one shot investigation revealing alignment that can be used any time during day 2 with a guaranteed sane result (I made sure to include this)

So i will be able to, at least confirm one person as town or scum.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:22 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

ohhh face off is my favorite movie... But wasn't Cage the bad guy in it?

I will investigate Vaya as long as the majority agrees, this should be a town decision
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (isolation #21) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:37 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

your right about Cage, oops been so long since I saw the film. Anyway.. I don't think the actors themselves are indications of who is scum, all actors have rolls in films as good or bad guys. I feel this is the type of game where scum actors are at mods discretion
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (isolation #22) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:06 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Oh, I forgot to mention. with my powers last night I chose NOT to bring cateraction back to life. He was the majority lynch, I also felt he was scum so the choice not to use my powers was obvious.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (isolation #23) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:27 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

milkshake wrote: jasonT is my other big guy... same as yesterday. Case in point: If you didn't target cateraction, jasonT, who did you target? (Assuming you can target people in case they die.)
Wait what? you make it sound like I have the ability to kill...where do you get that from... I said yesterday.
jasonT1981 wrote:
I picked Bruce Almighty and got the role of Bruce Nolan who is god. I have the power today, and tonight to bring a person back from the dead if I want to, however if they slip into the beyond I can not.
And today have stated...
jasonT1981 wrote:Oh, I forgot to mention. with my powers last night I chose NOT to bring cateraction back to life. He was the majority lynch, I also felt he was scum so the choice not to use my powers was obvious.
So what makes you think I can target anyone? Cat was the only one who had been lynched/killed by the time my role powers ran out. (My new powers kicked in as soon as day 2 began) so the ability to bring any of those killed during night 1 had gone. The only choice I had was Cat, and as I said, since he was the lynch I didn't feel that was an option
DrippingGoofball wrote:The cop will make up his own mind. That's how it works. Lord knows how many scums are here, and I can't even vote, just flap my gums loudly. No one steers to cop to, say, the godfather, or, say, a townie.

I'd rather the scum have a nasty surprise.
I am giving the town a chance to voice their opinions on who should be investigated. I will ultimately have the final say, but I am willing to listen to the town and see what the general feeling is.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (isolation #24) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:54 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

with 6 alive and free... it takes 6 to lynch???
I do not know what you're talking about :p
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #409 (isolation #25) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:02 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Vaya wrote:jason, what are your thoughts on this plan?
DrippingGoofball wrote:My preference would be to investigate DoS or poptajo, and lynch the other one if there is an innocent result.
Yea, works for me. Will send my request in when I get back to the computer.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:34 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

instigation sent will let you know of results
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (isolation #27) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:40 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

I dont know how.... but my investigation failed. I investigated populartajo.

I'm lost for words right now
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (isolation #28) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Hmm, since your role changes every night... why would you be hesitant to claim what your role is anyway? only ones I think wud have the same 'role' each night would be scum.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (isolation #29) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:22 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Sorry, I kinda got mixed up between you both last night DGB, I am sorry. my point was actually towards DoS after this post he made
DragonsofSummer wrote:I'll truly claim if it comes to that, but thats what I had to say to dgb at that point. Also your hop with no reasoning is noted Vaya.
Sorry for the confusion. It was 4.37am and was the first time I had been home properly in 2 days. One date with my ex, and many shots of alcohol later.

But DoS is seeming like scum to me. I have a powerful role and you will regret lynching me...

Yea seems off to me.

vote: Dragon of Summer
:
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #548 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:31 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I had fun. :D second time I have played in a game modded by Tony. I had pre-in'ed for this after having a role where I could pick movies every night in his last game. I have to credit him here, his games are the best designed I have played on MS so far.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #549 (isolation #31) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:32 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

just wondering, what is your next game, Whedonesque? is that anything to do with the creator of Buffy/Angel?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”