Mr. Squirrel
Townie
Mr. Squirrel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #71 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:53 am

Post by Mr. Squirrel »

Haylen wrote:
Claim Cult Leader Day-Vig Jester Survivor.
impossible! I already have that role... :twisted:

vote furry
cuz I don't wanna get touched anywhere inappropriately... :|
Mr. Squirrel
Mr. Squirrel
Townie
Mr. Squirrel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #82 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:26 pm

Post by Mr. Squirrel »

This is the funniest mafia I've ever seen.
haylen wrote:*touches Mr Squirrel inappropriate*
J-Fox wrote:*touches Mr Squirril too* Haylen told me to do it...
furry wrote:Dont be hatin' Mr. Animal in People Clothes *full body hugglez*
*goes and hides in the corner, tail tucked in shame*
Mr. Squirrel
Mr. Squirrel
Townie
Mr. Squirrel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #106 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:03 am

Post by Mr. Squirrel »

Wicked, what the hell is with all these questions? If you were asking anything useful, I wouldn't be complaining, but half of these are completely pointless or can be answered if you would just read the thread. For example:
CrueKnight - Do you believe Haylen's claim?
I don't think anyone believes her claim. IF they do, then they can't tell a joke when they read it.
cruelty - How many scumbuddies do you have apart from Mr. Squirrel?
Are you accusing he and I of being scum based only on the RVS? :| I'm assuming this question is asked in the hopes that cruelty will answer in an extremely stupid way and give away his alignment, but srsly? I think even the worst scum player on earth, if asked this question, would know not answer it.
Mr. Squirrel - Are you good at scumhunting? Should I keep my expectations high?
Does it matter?
How would your playstyle change if you were playing as scum in comparison to your play as town?
*facepalm*
Ummmm...maybe in the fact that if you are scum you have completely different objectives than if you are town. Did you really need to ask this question?
The reasons I voted for Haylen weren't serious, but I voted her for a serious reason.
This makes absolutely no sense, but then again, neither does anything else you say.

I really hope all of these questions are just a desperate attempt to end the RVS. If you are gonna be asking things like this all game, I'm just not gonna read your posts.
Mr. Squirrel
Mr. Squirrel
Townie
Mr. Squirrel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #122 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:08 am

Post by Mr. Squirrel »

Wickedestjr wrote:
Mr. Squirrel wrote:Wicked, what the hell is with all these questions? If you were asking anything useful, I wouldn't be complaining, but half of these are completely pointless or can be answered if you would just read the thread. For example:
CrueKnight - Do you believe Haylen's claim?
I don't think anyone believes her claim. IF they do, then they can't tell a joke when they read it.
I don't regret asking the questions I did. I think that as long as they are game-related, they will help contribute to the discussion, no matter how stupid they are. For example, you thought my questions were stupid so you make this complain which started a serious discussion between us which is good.
I disagree. Asking stupid questions just spams up the thread and distracts us from any real evidence that other players might have or any scummy actions of theirs. Plus, it just makes you look stupid and detracts from any credibility I give your posts in the future.
wicked wrote:
Mr. Squirrel wrote:
Mr. Squirrel - Are you good at scumhunting? Should I keep my expectations high?
Does it matter?
Nope. I didn't really want you to respond. :roll:

Please answer the question.
I refuse. Whether or not I am good at scumhunting will be seen by my actions in game. Besides, that is a loaded question. If I say yes, you will forever hound my posts and if I ever slack in my scunhunting you say that I am scum who is not trying to help the town. On the other hand, if I answer that I'm not a good scumhunter, you will just say that I'm scum trying to set your expectations low so that you don't suspect me later on.

Just for that,
vote wicked
wicked wrote:
Mr.Squirrel wrote:I really hope all of these questions are just a desperate attempt to end the RVS. If you are gonna be asking things like this all game, I'm just not gonna read your posts.
When we are discussing seriously, I will not question every little thing that people say. All of my game related questions will be serious. Are you glad that I am attempting to get us out of the RVS, or do you think I just shouldn't have ever tried?
I'm glad we are leaving the RVS, but I don't think your questions are at all the proper way to do it.
Mr. Squirrel wrote: Vote furry...cuz I don't want to be touched innapropriately
A furry wrote: Dont be hatin' Mr. Animal in People Clothes *full body hugglez*
Mr. Squirrel
Mr. Squirrel
Townie
Mr. Squirrel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #146 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:48 pm

Post by Mr. Squirrel »

Furry wrote:Hmmph...

Whats the whole wicked-MS thing here? It seems to be that MS says wicked is scum for the questions he is asking, and the vote is returned for tunneling? A bullet point case from each would be nice, as once quote wars expand they tend to slowly drift away from the epicenter of the arguement (especially if good scum is on the defensive) and onto less important things.

I sort of agree with both from what I have seen. I dont like the questions from wicked since a lot of them are WIFOM-ish, and there are few if any strong conclusions that can be drawn from those types of questions. Some answers are even used as tells, which is even scummier. I dont think this is really a vote worthy scenario at this point in the game though.

The back vote on MS also just confuses me, possibly because I agree with him (agreement isnt indicative of alignment... agreement isnt indicative of alignment...), but more so that I think that making a attack with some merit behind it, even if its not the strongest, is a slight town tell as the RVS ends.

So I dont like either of those votes a whole lot at this point, as both players sit pretty near the neutral lien.

I would like to see some final conclusions from Kat pretty soon. Also some stuff from the people who had complained about the random stage.
Personally, my vote on him is based almost entirely on the question he asked of me: "Are you good at scumhunting". While his questioning in general is rather annoying, it is not necessarily scummy. Then again, I've never played a game where someone asked a sh*tload of questions that anyone with a 3rd grade reading level could easily answer, so I really don't have any previous circumstance to compare his behavior to.

Like I said, my main issue with him is the nature of his question to me. After he demanded for a second time to answer it, I sat down and thought of whether I should just blow off the annoying f*cker and move on with the game, or if I should actually give in to his petty curiosity and give a sarcastic and very vague reply that he will probably spend the next five pages analyzing. I decided to stick with the later since the former would have definitely caused him to accuse me of avoiding him and to which he would then try to frame me as scum for the remainder of the game. So, now that I had decided I would answer his question, I tried to think of what the best answer would be.

1) I could say that I am the god of scumhunting, that the very air I breathe is holy amongst small mafia sects, and that my sh*t in fact doesn't stink. However, I decided against this action because I knew he would then expect me to find, single-handedly, every single scum and that as soon as I made the slightest mistake he would turn from simple-minded worshiper of me to a simple-minded hell-bent assassin trying to lynch me for leading him astray.

2) I could say that I am the worst scumhunter that has ever graced the game of mafia, that I can hardly clean the scum from between my toes let alone from this town, and that the only worse scumhunters on earth are illiterate. However, this would have also been a mistake. You see, doing so would make him forever say that I'm not even trying to help the town and that my whole "pitiful scumhunter" joke was actually a way to throw the town off me for the rest of the game.

It was at this point that I realized that there was no way to gracefully answer this question without causing irreparable harm to my reputation for the remainder of this game. I figured that wicked must be a mafia mastermind and that all of these questions are nothing more than set-ups in order to trap us with our own words so that he can proceed to rape the living hell out of our town before sitting on the pile of lynched bodies, smiling with glee at his victory. Either that, or I am grossly over-analyzing everything and should really stop sniffing glue. I decided to err on the side of caution and place a vote anyway.
Mr. Squirrel
Mr. Squirrel
Townie
Mr. Squirrel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #153 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:37 am

Post by Mr. Squirrel »

wicked wrote:Also please respond to post 128,
unless you know I'm right.
Baiting? Come on. My vote on you before was very flimsy and I feel that I would have had no problem changing it, but the way you reacted to it leads me to believe that you may in fact be scum. However, you did say please so I feel it would be rude to not answer.
wicked wrote:Haven't I been pointing out the things I think are scummy? What is wrong with those things I pointed out? I don't think the questions are distracting, and I don't think they are bad either. Please tell me a good question you would have asked at the time, or tell me some scummy actions that the town missed because of my questions.
You know what? I wouldn't have asked any questions at the time. Know why? Because they don't get you out of the RVS. Accusations do. Just throwing out questions (especially ones as shallow as yours) leads to one sentence answers that are easily buried within the pile of random votes and are forgotten for the rest of the game.

And I don't believe a majority of your gameplay has been pointing out scummy things. You might have commented on a few, but mainly you have been focusing on these questions that you say are helpful to the game. However these questions help scum just as much as they help town. Asking questions like "who do you think is scummier out of X & Y" are pointless unless the alignment of those two people are currently in question. At the current time, all it does is give scum an early indication of what people's impressions are in the game.
I wrote: Plus, it just makes you look stupid and detracts from any credibility I give your posts in the future.

I think you are over-exaggerating this.
Nope. Not at all.
wicked wrote:Okay. I can see why you didn't respond to the question, but I don't see how anything bad would have happened if you had answered it.
See my post before this.
Wicked wrote:Me asking those questions resulted in you criticizing them. This followed with me and you arguing about it, followed by you giving me a serious vote. Now we have gotten serious. So I believe it was because of my questions. Also, I recently finished a game where I asked a question that you'd probably call "bad" that started the discussion. I can link you to it if you want.

Also, I find it funny how you complain about how bad my questions are and how they don't help to get us out of the RVS, yet you aren't even helping to get us out of the RVS.
Actually, by calling you out on your questions, I believe I did more to end the RVS than you did. All you did to 'help' was look scummy.
Also, I find it funny how you complained about my questions possibly distracting people from scummy things that other people do, yet have focused your whole attention on me, so you obviously aren't concerned about what other people are doing.
Right now, no one else in game is giving off the same scum read that you are. For now, I will focus my efforts on you.
wicked wrote:For those two things I'm going to Unvote Vote: Mr. Squirrel.
OMGUS
furry wrote:Well MS basically could of said "It was a question that regardless of an answer would not contribute to the game, and at worst will create WIFOM. That makes it a useless to scummy thing to do so I am voting him for that reason".

That said, I basically agree with him up untill the voting part. If there was a push to use answers to these questions as tells later, then yes, its scummy. Untill then its just annoying and a better course of action is to push him to scumhunt.
Yea, sorry about the long-winded sarcastic answer. I was completely wasted when I got home last night. That said, I do agree with everything that I posted at the time.
wicked wrote:-Makes a case that consists of what I could do, instead of what I have done.
If you saw someone with lots of lumber, nails, shingles, tiles, etc. wouldn't you say that they were preparing to build a house? Why then can't I make the assumption that when you have made all the preparations to frame other players that you are indeed intending to do so? Personally, I'd rather catch you before you frame another player rather than after you do so.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”