Mini 867- TTGL Mafia: GAME OVER: Roles posted.

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:24 pm

Post by Vi »

If you
really
wanted to help us out you would self-vote :?
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:36 pm

Post by Vi »

forbiddanlight wrote:
Boxman, playing Leero
n
, Vanilla Townie
, has been killed D1
I want to make a Leeroy Jenkins joke here, but I can't get it to work.

Seraphim, you know what kinds of questions are coming next, so go ahead and answer them.

@mod: As long as no game info is given away, I think it's okay. Alternatively, be a revisionist mod like me :D

Nah, I needed to clarify the rule anyway, and it's kinna bitchy to just be like "NO TALKING EVAR
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:34 pm

Post by Vi »

I can kind of understand your motive for killing the Man of the Box, and I'm going to assume that we're not going to get more of a reason than you've given for why you chose to do it now...

Okay, I'm not particularly worried about you.

----

Chaco, why Jahudo?
Jebus, why xofelf?

@MonkeyMan, what is the best strategy to employ with Jesters?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #48 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:42 pm

Post by Vi »

Chaco 42 wrote:Random vote.
It couldn't have been entirely random.
Why not, say, Yos2? (He
is
playing yanno)

----
MonkeyMan 43 wrote:Actually, the best strategy is to ignore them if you can. If you have no viable scum candidates at the end of day 1, they might be a good alternative, but it's better to go after scum than third party.
This is not the correct answer.
The correct answer is to
lynch the Jester anyway
. The game should be balanced with the expectation that a competent Jester should be lynched more or less immediately, so it should not set the Town back (unless your mod team is of questionable competence, which etc.) In addition, after dying the Jester's vote doesn't count toward the necessary majority.

Well, one would hope you don't find me of questionable competance

-----
Jahudo 44 wrote:What happens if we try to
kill
someone who is
unlynchable
? I feel like this question came up in a fl game before...
1) It's in the rules.
2 @bolded) ??

Vote: Jahudo
(L-5)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #49 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:43 pm

Post by Vi »

Jahudo 44 wrote:I'm willing to go along with Sera's claim for now. I don't need to know his abilities or junk, but he better not get lazy. Better not.
...or what?

Also, Yellow3 is the only one that shows up on the default skin, so etc.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #51 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:49 pm

Post by Vi »

Chaco 50 wrote:Why couldn't it be entirely random?
For one, you didn't use dice tags, so there's no way to verify that it was entirely random... and for two, you even
gave a reason
for your vote (by implying that Jahudo had not been voted yet, so you were voting for him).

Why do I have to drag this out of you?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #59 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:16 pm

Post by Vi »

Jahudo 53 wrote:
Vi wrote:
Jahudo 44 wrote:I'm willing to go along with Sera's claim for now. I don't need to know his abilities or junk, but he better not get lazy. Better not.
...or what?
Or he'll hurt the game's flow.
[stuff that isn't really relevant at all]
Is that really the best threat you can come up with? You don't seem to be interested at all in the possibility of Seraphim being scum.

@Jebus: You are not f-light and this is not a GTKAS thread, so I do not understand the question.

More people need glasses.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #96 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:38 pm

Post by Vi »

This Seraphim lynch is horrible. We should be lynching Chacahudosarian2.
(I'm pretty sure I can guess how that role is balanced, but I'll save that for I-told-you-sos later, etc.)

The only not-horrible thing about it is that Seraphim promised to scumhunt in the meantime, and hasn't so far.

Okay, so it's entirely horrible now.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #100 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:43 pm

Post by Vi »

Cobalt 97 wrote:Vi, why do you want to lynch Yos?
For spearheading this lynch like it's the only option we have.
That and calling out Seraphim like there's an out-there chance he's a n00by inexperienced player and not someone who has been on this site for about as long as I have (not to mention someone who /ins for a lot of bastard games).
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #104 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:00 pm

Post by Vi »

Yosarian2 101 wrote:
Vi wrote:
Well, it is. Duh. If he's telling the truth, then we lynch him, find out __ he's telling the truth, and then find scum. It's simply the correct move here.
And before Rule 18 was clarified and thus it was only possible to attempt to lynch Seraphim OR lynch someone else, would you say that his lynch was the only option?
(Also, nice lack of "if" :P )
That and calling out Seraphim like there's an out-there chance he's a n00by inexperienced player and not someone who has been on this site for about as long as I have (not to mention someone who /ins for a lot of bastard games).
Did you read my post? I specifically said that I did NOT think Seraphim is a likely to be VI who'd daykill someone and then lie about his role as town, which is part of the reason we SHOULD lynch him, because I think he's probably either telling the truth or lying scum.
I don't read anyone else's posts and I do just fine

I can see a pro-Town motive for killing Boxman. Contrast
Yos2 79 wrote:On the other hand, there's
absolutly no reason
for a pro-town day-vig to vig early in the day instead of later, when he might actually hit scum. None at all.

His actions so far this game would make the most sense if he's a scum day-killer, like a day-SK or a mafia with a one-shot kill, running a gambit to try to use his daykill to "confirm" himself.
That's not the only explination,
but just based on his daykill and the weak explination he gave for it (not to mention his SK-claim before that), it makes the most sense.
which is so ambiguously closed-minded that I find it scummy.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #108 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by Vi »

MonkeyMan576 105 wrote:What's a convincing pro-town reason to kill another townie? I can't think of one. Why not wait until you have more information?
I'll let you stare at this one until you see the argument from hindsight.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #110 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:51 pm

Post by Vi »

Yosarian2 109 wrote:
Vi wrote:
Yosarian2 101 wrote:
Vi wrote:
Well, it is. Duh. If he's telling the truth, then we lynch him, find out __ he's telling the truth, and then find scum. It's simply the correct move here.
And before Rule 18 was clarified and thus it was only possible to attempt to lynch Seraphim OR lynch someone else, would you say that his lynch was the only option?
(Also, nice lack of "if" :P )
I don't really think rule 18 needed to be clarified; I would always normally assume that if someone is told by the mod in their role PM they're unlynchable, that they actually are.
Nyaaaaa, this isn't going where I want it to.
Why is lynching Seraphim literally the
only
option, as opposed to believing him?
Yos2 109 wrote:
Did you read my post? I specifically said that I did NOT think Seraphim is a likely to be VI who'd daykill someone and then lie about his role as town, which is part of the reason we SHOULD lynch him, because I think he's probably either telling the truth or lying scum.
I don't read anyone else's posts and I do just fine

I can see a pro-Town motive for killing Boxman. Contrast
Yos2 79 wrote:On the other hand, there's
absolutly no reason
for a pro-town day-vig to vig early in the day instead of later, when he might actually hit scum. None at all.

His actions so far this game would make the most sense if he's a scum day-killer, like a day-SK or a mafia with a one-shot kill, running a gambit to try to use his daykill to "confirm" himself.
That's not the only explination,
but just based on his daykill and the weak explination he gave for it (not to mention his SK-claim before that), it makes the most sense.
which is so ambiguously closed-minded that I find it scummy.
"Ambiguously close minded"? A pro-town person shouldn't daykill someone on page 2 of day 1, it's just a horrible move. Even if you're 100% convinced you've caught scum that early, you should still pressure them, vote them, see who defends them and who goes along, and THEN daykill them. The way he did it was just incredibly anti-town. Besides the fact that, you know, he killed a townie on page 2 of the game and refused to give any reason. And still hasn't.
Shouldn't
, but does that necessarily mean Seraphim is nonTown (notice I'm not using terms like
anti-Town
or
scum
) for doing so? I don't think I've ever seen Mafia pull a stunt like this, but I've
definitely
seen Town do things like that (forbiddanlight, Natirasha, Fritzler, all the people you know and love).
Yos2 109 wrote:What, exactally, was your reasoning for thinking Boxman was scum?
Good question, but for integrity reasons I'll think that question would be best redirected to
Seraphim
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #119 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:14 am

Post by Vi »

Fair enough on all accounts. And if I'm right about Seraphim...

Nya, let's get this over with so Chaco has less of an excuse to not scumhunt.

Unvote: Jahudo
Vote to Hammer: Seraphim

Hey, that's a hammer ^-^
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #123 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:57 am

Post by Vi »

Vi 119 wrote:Nya, let's get this over with so Chaco has less of an excuse to not scumhunt.
Chaco 122 wrote:*points to signature*

My bad, and by the time I have time to go in depth. . .hammer is dropped.
I guess it didn't work :?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #128 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:08 pm

Post by Vi »

Cobalt 127 wrote:You claimed SK. I don't know who WOULDN'T have voted you.
votecount?
*hi*
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #133 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:28 pm

Post by Vi »

Snow_Bunny 131 wrote:Didn't Vi used to have a FE avatar as well (Mia, IIRC)?

Any roads, I still think it's a waste of time to lynch Sera because of the kill. But well, that's just me.
They actually made a high-quality version of Mia's OA. Official fanservice is go :arrow:

Seraphim has definitely been lynched by now; talking about it at this point is basically pointless.
Now that that's over with I think we need to hurry up and find scum already. Like Chaco, specifically.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #135 (isolation #16) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:39 pm

Post by Vi »

Stalling for time while he doesn't put up any stances, the lolnotrandom vote on Jahudo, etc.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #137 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:03 pm

Post by Vi »

Cobalt 136 wrote:Did we actually reach lynch votes on Sera?
With 11 alive, it takes six to lynch.

Yos2 - 52
Monkey - 58
Cobalt - 85
SocioPath - 87
Jahudo - 88
Vi - 119
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #139 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:06 pm

Post by Vi »

Shouldn't you
wait on the lynch scene
?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #142 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:00 pm

Post by Vi »

Chaco #6 wrote:*points to signature*

My bad, and by the time I have time to go in depth. . .hammer is dropped.
obvstalling
Chaco #7 wrote:He played a rather impulsive, and luck based tactic. It was ill advised, and while he does admit to that it doesn't justify his action of kicking reason to the curb. I though it was a dumb move, nothing really more. It's null to me. Anyways, I'm not sure about the unlynchable, I guess we'll see. It seems uncertain.
obvwaffling

That was easy.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #144 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:41 pm

Post by Vi »

Chaco 143 wrote:What do you think of Monkey voting off of it?
Considering MonkeyMan has a tendency to be a policy lynch and was already voting for Seraphim at the time, not much.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #148 (isolation #21) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:11 am

Post by Vi »

Chaco 145 wrote:Response to the first?
Not necessary, although if it really took you that much time to put together an ambiguous thought like that excuse me for doubting your intentions.

@MonkeyMan: I realized what I said was harsh about five seconds after I posted it, but I didn't know how to edit it without making it/myself sound worse, so... You get the idea :oops:

@mod:
*cough* *co-mod* *cough*
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #168 (isolation #22) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:40 pm

Post by Vi »

Cobalt 161 wrote:Vi, why exactly would you not vote a claimed SK?
See my previous comments about having extensive experience with early-game gambits.

@Governors: Governors are not necessarily Town. f-light would know.

Note to self, SocioPath worries me a little.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #169 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:41 pm

Post by Vi »

EBWOP: But not enough to stop me from a
Vote: Chaco
(L-3)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #191 (isolation #24) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:54 pm

Post by Vi »

forbiddanlight 158 wrote:
I apologize. I have made non critical mod errors in every past votecount. I will make sure future votecounts are correct
Have you edited your previous vote counts?~ (preview edit: no... hm, wonder why~)

Still deciding whether I will or not.

Withholding comment on SocioPath for a moment.
Jebus 190 wrote:Prod received, expect content in around 24 hours, or so.
Are you lying?~

Where is Seraphim?

Most of what has been going on since I last posted has been kind of useless as far as direct scumhunting goes tbh, so my reads haven't changed.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #208 (isolation #25) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:56 pm

Post by Vi »

Cobalt 205 wrote:It's 9 pages in, nobody is obvscum. He's a good start, though.
Vi? You said you would comment on him?
Either it's a fake post restriction - in which case we immediately kill him the first time he tries anything funny with it - or it's a genuine post restriction, in which case if nothing else it's entertaining.

At this time I'm on the fence about SP; half his posts are things I can fully agree with and the other half (like this most recent one) aren't. I'm disappointed that he didn't bother to try and confirm whether he had a post restriction; some mods say "LOL you have a post restriction and can't tell anyone" which is neither fun nor works (as in SP should be able to find a way around that stipulation).

Even so offering to off SocioPath purely on the basis of having a post restriction doesn't change my mind about Chaco at all. The only thing that would give me pause is a role in this setup, which I'm intimately familiar with (read: it almost got me lynched regardless of what I did in the topic) and came from a setup that forbiddanlight is not only guaranteed to know about but would likely steal from. (Giant's Mask btw)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #256 (isolation #26) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:24 pm

Post by Vi »

Catching up at the speed of snooze.

I'm only now realizing that Chaco has a provable claim and has no reason to claim such a thing as scum (considering the alternative of just
using
it). Post 254 detailing why he got run up to a claim so early looks good to me offhand and does something to counter all the hatred I feel toward his player slot.

Jahudo still gives me terrible vibes. Play is very conservative yet very Town-
looking
, something that I know Agent J is good at but also something that stands out terribly against the other players.

I don't understand the Cobalt vs. MonkeyMan argument re: votes on Chaco argument. Could someone explain it for me?

@mod: Prod/Replace Jebus

He's been prodded and I recall him declaring V/LA. I can't do much about it

(L-5)

We need to invert our activity tbh. The people who have been posting a lot need to slow down. The lurkers and barely-playing types need to post moar. Yes, I know where I fall in those categories.

Lame post is indeed very lame but my eyes are shutting on their own.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #257 (isolation #27) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:25 pm

Post by Vi »

Cobalt 255 wrote:Oh. That's an interesting method. Yeah, I think we should use it today.
I don't think Sera did the kill. Why wouldn't he post it in thread?
I thought his required that whole giga drill breaker routine.
Why?
Cobalt 255 wrote:I don't think the killer should claim though.
Again, why?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #268 (isolation #28) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:22 am

Post by Vi »

At least two of the scum in this game are in {Jahudo, Yos2, one of the lurkers/nonparticipants}.
What's currently bothering me is that I wouldn't mind lynching Snow_Bunny
or
Jahudo; I don't think both of them are Mafia though.

Discuss (and preferably
vote
), since it's more helpful than whatever's going on now.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #271 (isolation #29) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:34 am

Post by Vi »

Cobalt 269 wrote:Vi, are you satisfied with my answers?
Yes, at least for now.

Why isn't Seraphim posting?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #277 (isolation #30) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by Vi »

Jahudo 274 wrote:
Vi wrote:At least two of the scum in this game are in {Jahudo, Yos2, one of the lurkers/nonparticipants}.
What's currently bothering me is that I wouldn't mind lynching Snow_Bunny
or
Jahudo; I don't think both of them are Mafia though.
What have the lurkers done that is scummy? Can you restate your top scum reads? They seem vague to me, but this post suggests confidence.
First question:
lurkers
scummy
'Seems easy to me. Plus they're the same people who are posting little content and in S_B's case scummy posts.
Second question: I just gave them.
Third question: If I'm not confident in my reads, you would know.

I would like to borrow one of your points for a moment though.
Jahudo 274 wrote:
[Cobalt voted]
Snow, which doesn't give a reason except the implied reason of lurking (he held back in thinking she was V/LA as opposed to lurking).
@Cobalt: What would be the difference if Snow_Bunny actually WAS on V/LA?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #279 (isolation #31) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:08 pm

Post by Vi »

Cobalt 278 wrote:S_B wasn't posting content. If she was on V/LA it would be because she CAN'T. If she's not on V/LA, it's because she chooses not to. She isn't on V/LA, therefore she is choosing not to post content.
You mean S_B was posting content before?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #286 (isolation #32) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:21 am

Post by Vi »

@mod: Spam prods/replacements

Alternatively, just modkill the people on my list of suspicion and we'll go from there.

Prodwagon will run through town sometime today
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #288 (isolation #33) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:35 am

Post by Vi »

What about the modkills? :hopeful:

Don't you think enough people have died today? I mean damn
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #333 (isolation #34) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:21 pm

Post by Vi »

See signature, etc.

noted, etc.

(/me secretly hopes some of the uncool people post so she can insult them)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #349 (isolation #35) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:48 am

Post by Vi »

@Yos2: Yes, I do. I really hate your passive and mostly non-useful approach to this game. If there was any better way to just go through the motions of playing, you would have found it already.

xofelf's post speaks for itself.

As it's a common expectation that Jebus will never post anything of substance, I would advise that we collectively nag the mod to replace him regardless of whatever activity rules are in effect. It's much better than almost-aimlessly lynching someone who can't and in all probability won't defend himself.

Can we at least kind of try to pretend we want to find Mafia?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #353 (isolation #36) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:33 am

Post by Vi »

Jahudo, when did you become an Adel alt?
1. Seraphim
2. Jebus
3. Yosarian2
4. Vi
5. xofelf
7. Snow_Bunny
8. MonkeyMan576
9. Cobalt
10. Chaco
11. Jahudo
1) Seraphim - Played with now and again in the past. Lurks all the time; doesn't get lynched often. Likes crazy games.
2) Jebus - Played with once or twice in the past, which was once or twice too many. Lurks all the time and is so scummy that the Town gets dragged down a drain. I'm told this is sitewide.
3) Yos2 - Played with two or three times. I don't think I've ever seen him play a motivated game; that said, I've also never seen him as Town with a vote unless I'm completely forgetting a game. I'm told that this is essentially his scum meta.
4) Vi - Played with occasionally. Plays differently in each game according to mood; I don't really want to try to read this one.
5) xofelf - Haven't played with before; however, from random skimming of other games her previous post is more or less the expectation. Joy.
7) Snow_Bunny - Only in an ongoing game. I don't wish to discuss more.
8) MonkeyMan - Played with... once, I believe. While he was scum in that game, reading through some of his other games I don't read him differently as Town. Usually doesn't see D2 regardless of alignment.
9) Cobalt - Modding a game over him. Nothing out of the ordinary here.
10) Chaco - No information.
11) Jahudo - Played with once over a year ago. Play was similar to this game; however here it rings as extremely shallow - similar to a common accusation against me, "asking questions to divert attention/look Town". Except I'm always Town, so.

tl;dr It very well may be the case that it would be too much to ask to get people to scumhunt.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #362 (isolation #37) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:32 am

Post by Vi »

Jahudo 354 wrote:@Vi: Was New Age Mafia really a year ago?

When you say town Yos never has a vote, does that mean there’s never a vote of suspicion on him when he plays as town? Was he ever lynched in your games?

When you say Monkey doesn’t see D2, does that mean he’s always lynched D1?

When you say Cobalt’s play is not out of the ordinary, does that include fluff spamming?
1) Close. I was actually thinking of Mafia Massacre and completely forgot that you replaced into New Age Mafia. I don't remember anything about your play from New Age, partly because you kind of died almost immediately.

2) That was a reference to US Election 08 Mafia, where Yos was Town Voteless and displayed little will to do much about anything (to be fair, D1 was a 50-page festival of idiocy). He was NKd N1 for possibly having a non-terrible role.
In Mafia 89 he was scum, I could tell he was scum, but I couldn't do anything to prove it until he was bussed.

3) That is also a reference to Mafia 89, where Monkey-scum was vigged N1. But in the other games I've read he is the D1 lynch more often than not.

@setup speculation: Anyone who knows anything about any mod that liked Mind Screw 2 knows why massclaim is a great way to cause needless drama outside General Discussion.
For that reason the Bunny of Snow is going in the wrong direction with the Kamina stuff.
With that said, someone who knows anything about Evangelion would have to tell me someone in that flavor who would fit the description Seraphim provided such that Kamina would be a useful falseclaim.
(@cameo appearances: I'm
never
a dayvig, so it's not me!)

An ongoing game prevents me from saying more, so let's lynch Yos2 instead.

Vote: Yosarian2
(L-5)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #368 (isolation #38) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:24 pm

Post by Vi »

Yosarian2 367 wrote:
Vi wrote:2) That was a reference to US Election 08 Mafia, where Yos was Town Voteless and displayed little will to do much about anything (to be fair, D1 was a 50-page festival of idiocy). He was NKd N1 for possibly having a non-terrible role.
That's also not at all an accurate description of my day 1 play in Election Mafia; I did a hell of a lot of scumhunting in that game, despite not having a vote, and I delibratly hinted I had a power role in order to get the scum to kill me since I was otherwise useless to the town. I think I played quite well that game, personally.
I'll take your word for it; I don't claim to have a sharp memory of the game and don't care enough to look again.
Yos2 367 wrote:Anyway, Vi is one of the long list of people who always seems to think I'm scum for absolutely no reason these days, no matter what I do or don't do, apparently based on "I saw Yos as scum once and now I don't trust him". It's been increasingly frustrating, and it's one of the reasons I kind of stopped playing mafia for a bit there and am still only in two games, but I don't think he's scum.
At least you don't have the "Most Cunning Manipulator" title any more :P

In all seriousness.
Yos2 364 wrote:I mean, a week ago you were attacking me for leading the town
...into an obvious policy lynch that an uninformed observer as myself could tell you wasn't going to go anywhere.

Also, gj attempting to discredit me.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #370 (isolation #39) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:33 pm

Post by Vi »

Yosarian2 369 wrote:because I've seen town-Vi attacking me for no reason just like you have been.
...when you were... what alignment, perchance?

And refresh me - while it's common knowledge that Jebus is scum, who's your pick for Mafia?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #372 (isolation #40) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:47 pm

Post by Vi »

We can argue
that
all day. >.>

There's a three-person wagon on Snow_Bunny right now. Why aren't you on it?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #374 (isolation #41) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:51 pm

Post by Vi »

Vi 349 wrote:@Yos2: Yes, I do. I really hate your passive and mostly non-useful approach to this game. If there was any better way to just go through the motions of playing, you would have found it already.
This is not a meta argument, Choco-Taco.
Chaco 373 wrote:Vi seems more motive driven compared to Yos,
Explica
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #378 (isolation #42) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:06 pm

Post by Vi »

@Yos2: Okay.
Chaco 377 wrote:Explica? Why use latin? Well, I don't like the push on Yos. You've been hinting and joking towards him since your second or third post, whether you meant it in that way or not, you did nudge me to vote for Yos. It was a hoke, right? Well, there's truth in every lie, and a joke is just that.
1) I don't know Latin. Don't get me started on what high school did for me.
2) I've been asking why you didn't vote for Yos2 because your "random" vote wasn't random at all. Which was fine until you vehemently denied any connection with Yos2. Hence the initial pressure.
As for "hinting and joking" and everything along those lines,
you're speaking Latin
I don't know what you're talking about.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #408 (isolation #43) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:27 pm

Post by Vi »

Snow_Bunny 400 wrote:Btw, I'm also getting something strange from Vi. I don't know, but it isn't as usual Vi. Gotta check with the other games with Vi, and reread him to know what it is.
What on
earth
do you know about "usual Vi"?

@f-light: I'm totally voting for Snow_Bunny right now. You should be too.
Wait, I'm not for some reason.
Also, you should have saved that line for bunnyscum.
Unvote: Yosarian2
Vote: Snow_Bunny
(L-3)

I really should have. I am facepalming at not doing so now. I should insult myself in my next post for failing that

Chaco 390 wrote:Vi, who, besides Yos, do you find scummy?
I've answered this question multiple times already.
xofelf and Snow_Bunny have the worst excuses for suspecting me that I've seen in... well, this game at least.
Chaco 379 wrote:2) So basically that was a roundabout way of saying you wanted me to admit a random vote wasn't random so that it connected me to Yos? What? But also, why Yos? Why not say...Cobalt? Snow?
1) Yes. RVS.
2) Someone had already voted Snow_Bunny. You were deliberately voting on someone who had not been voted yet. I didn't think of Cobalt.

The vague and undefined suspicion from Cobalt, xofelf, and Chaco deserves a similarly vague and undefined flippant response.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #412 (isolation #44) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:38 am

Post by Vi »

Jebus 410 wrote:Just checking in - will get a post off sometime either tomorrow or Friday.
Liar.
MonkeyMan 411 wrote:I'm getting the increasing feeling SB is my lyncher.
ITT we learn why MonkeyMan gets policy lynched Day 1.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #418 (isolation #45) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:23 pm

Post by Vi »

Yos, what do you think of Jahudo's accusation that you're "not in the group conversation"?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #425 (isolation #46) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:22 am

Post by Vi »

Chaco 424 wrote:
Vi wrote:
Snow_Bunny 400 wrote:Btw, I'm also getting something strange from Vi. I don't know, but it isn't as usual Vi. Gotta check with the other games with Vi, and reread him to know what it is.
What on
earth
do you know about "usual Vi"?

@f-light: I'm totally voting for Snow_Bunny right now. You should be too.
Wait, I'm not for some reason.
Also, you should have saved that line for bunnyscum.
Unvote: Yosarian2
Vote: Snow_Bunny
(L-3)

I really should have. I am facepalming at not doing so now. I should insult myself in my next post for failing that

Chaco 390 wrote:Vi, who, besides Yos, do you find scummy?
I've answered this question multiple times already.
xofelf and Snow_Bunny have the worst excuses for suspecting me that I've seen in... well, this game at least.
Chaco 379 wrote:2) So basically that was a roundabout way of saying you wanted me to admit a random vote wasn't random so that it connected me to Yos? What? But also, why Yos? Why not say...Cobalt? Snow?
1) Yes. RVS.
2) Someone had already voted Snow_Bunny. You were deliberately voting on someone who had not been voted yet. I didn't think of Cobalt.

The vague and undefined suspicion from Cobalt, xofelf, and Chaco deserves a similarly vague and undefined flippant response.
Okay, understood, but why Yos?
Yos2 hadn't posted yet.
Yos2 423 wrote:Anyway, at this early stage in the game, what's wrong with a general, somewhat vauge, "I think person X is acting oddly" gut based comment about a player?
This is early?

Nonetheless I like the idea of an xofelf wagon. Snow_Bunny's is larger though, so.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #432 (isolation #47) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:37 am

Post by Vi »

Jahudo 426 wrote:@lurker voters:
What is the endgame of voting a lurker like xofelf, who I believe is just having V/LA issues? Do you lynch them if they don't show up after a certain period of time? Say deadline is today and nothing is changed. Would you rather lynch xofelf, who has little-to-no connections, or someone like Jahudo who could have connections with everybody? Me, I'd vote Jahudo. But that's just me.
What connections
do
you have, anyway? :?

I'm told xofelf's posts so far are her norm >_>
But tbh I would lynch Jebus over xofelf, and Snow_Bunny over both of them.

I'm on the fence about Jahudo and Yos2 considering my previous positions on both of them. If I find out they're both Town I'm going to be perplexed.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #437 (isolation #48) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:29 pm

Post by Vi »

Jahudo 433 wrote:
Vi wrote:
Jahudo 426 wrote:@lurker voters:
What is the endgame of voting a lurker like xofelf, who I believe is just having V/LA issues? Do you lynch them if they don't show up after a certain period of time? Say deadline is today and nothing is changed. Would you rather lynch xofelf, who has little-to-no connections, or someone like Jahudo who could have connections with everybody? Me, I'd vote Jahudo. But that's just me.
What connections
do
you have, anyway? :?
My votes and the people that have voted me. And if you want to include the lurkers I don't want to prod, although I could find suspicions once they become active. So what would you do at deadline, anyway? Of the people that haven't done anything, are they worth keeping around? Not that this is anything more than a hypothetical situation though.
Such a terribly vague answer.
I've already expressed my lynching order.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #438 (isolation #49) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:00 pm

Post by Vi »

On second thought, scratch my previous order due to xofelf avoiding this game.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #440 (isolation #50) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:14 pm

Post by Vi »

I'm not so organized. But, it couldn't hurt too much to do this :arrow:

Unvote: Snow_Bunny
Vote: xofelf
(L-4)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #446 (isolation #51) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:27 pm

Post by Vi »

xofelf 445 wrote:Heaven forbid I get sick. Oh no that's not allowed. I have to be here and actually post like i promised i would. Yeah well, i didn't plan on sleeping most of my life away because i felt like shit lately. Thank you for your understanding because obviously i'm lurker-scum who is avoiding this game.

Now that i've finished ranting, it's time to read and do what i said i would before i got sick.

Thank you for your time.
If you'll excuse the social
faux pas
, this only works if you post something afterward. ...that
isn't
in GD.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #460 (isolation #52) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:08 am

Post by Vi »

Jahudo 459 wrote:S_B for once, stop kicking reason to the curb! Having a protagonist character role does not make you a townie!
"For once"? How much experience have you had with Snow_Bunny kicking reason to the curb?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #463 (isolation #53) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:26 pm

Post by Vi »

Chaco 462 wrote:Can we get Jebus replaced now?
Quick, before he remembers to post >.>

Also,
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #465 (isolation #54) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:19 am

Post by Vi »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:Image
OMGOMGOMGOMG
*jumps in and begins trying to move them around*
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #478 (isolation #55) » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:49 am

Post by Vi »

Jahudo: Is xofelf a "good lynch"?

Yos2: Is Cobalt (not Chaco) a "good lynch"?

Chaco: Could you clarify more about the flavor behind your role?

I'm honestly agreeing more with Yos2 atm. Then again, it's difficult to scumhunt in this game because literally half of the living players are either lurking or being useless, including both of the people that are being argued about between Jahudo and Yos2.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #479 (isolation #56) » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:57 am

Post by Vi »

I changed my mind.
Chaco doesn't need to answer the question I just asked.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #481 (isolation #57) » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:28 am

Post by Vi »

Jahudo 480 wrote:Vi, didn't you say yourself that we're getting what we should expect from xof? I know we shouldn't excuse her for that, but how sure are you that this is a good lynch for finding scum?
Based on what I've randomly skimmed of her other games, yes.
The conjecture then becomes: If the game is half-full of people who should be mass-vigged, and f-light is the bastard mod we all want her to be and Jebus gets replaced without further consideration, then xofelf is the one who is acting LEAST like a Townie in that she's putting forth the least useful effort. But she AtEs well.
Or is Cobalt worse?

EDIT: Holy cats.
@mod: Cobalt last posted here six days ago. Where are you?

@mod: Seraphim last posted here six days ago. What are you doing?

With Jebus that's almost a lynching majority not playing this game just on the activity count, and it IS a lynching majority not playing this game based on content.
Seriously?

/me has been lazy. I'm sorry, I'll get right on that.

EDIT: Also, Kamina Hijiri?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #484 (isolation #58) » Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:12 am

Post by Vi »

Vi wrote:
EDIT: Also, Kamina Hijiri?
S/HE DIED FOR YOUR SINS
and hir own too BUT THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT

It's still amazing.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #488 (isolation #59) » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:57 pm

Post by Vi »

Chaco 487 wrote:
Vi wrote:I changed my mind.
Chaco doesn't need to answer the question I just asked.
In all honesty, it could clarify quite a bit, and I believe it could help. Know or then would be the key.
If you like, you may.
It occurred to me when I made that post that I should have asked about the flavor behind a Miller claim sooner - but because of your ability claim, there's no need to attempt to verify your flavor at this time.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #490 (isolation #60) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:21 am

Post by Vi »

*griping about the activity in this game goes here*

Chaco is Town.
I'm Town.
In a surprise twist, Snow_Bunny is Town. (reasons, ongoing game, etc.)
One of Yos2 and Jahüdo is likely Town. (this needs further testing, but etc.)

Assuming three scum, if there is just one scum slot in the active players then there would be two in the
in
active players. (and MonkeyMan)

Seraphim is a tested Unlynchable and I sense he's not scum anyway.
That leaves two scum in the remaining four players.
Therefore punishing a lurker at this point is probably going to be more profitable than lynching one of the active players.

There's one key thing xofelf said that I'm caught my interest, hence why I initially put Jebus higher on my lynch list. I'll see if it surfaces again.

For now all I can do is watch the
deadline
tick down and wait impatiently for the replacements or to see our favorite post: "Behind, will catch up soon".
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #493 (isolation #61) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:30 am

Post by Vi »

Snow_Bunny 491 wrote:Well, Vi, how do you feel for a MM lynch? In fact, who do you want to see lynched today?
I don't know; I would have to reread.
However, I think hitting a lurker would be the best option statistically.

As far as WHICH lurker goes, ideally we could figure that out with what we know now and some meta/extra knowledge. The latter is what I'm waiting on from xofelf. My meta on Jebus is, for the moment, inconclusive (although I'm not sure what Jahudo is talking about with Jebus not lurking as Town; see his exceptional Town performance here). I don't know much about Cobalt and I'm not good at reading MonkeyMan.

So if you made me pick now, I would feel best about a Cobalt lynch.

Anything further than what I just said OTH will have to come tonight when I'm not running out the door.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #499 (isolation #62) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:13 pm

Post by Vi »

Jahudo 494 wrote:Jebus was fairly active day 1 in Kirby Mafia, had some bursts of activity in Mafia 86 and was a complete spammer in Martyr Mafia. Martyr was a more recent game whereas the other two happened when he was still new, which is why I still think he's playing uncharacteristically.
I can buy that. Plus he IS avoiding this thread.

Either one works for me then.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #501 (isolation #63) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:56 pm

Post by Vi »

forbiddanlight 500 wrote:
Jebus about 2 hours away from force replacement
Considering I can see him avoiding this thread, let's go ahead and make that an unnecessary chore.

Unvote: xofelf
Vote: Jebus
(L-5)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #509 (isolation #64) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:18 am

Post by Vi »

Jahudo 506 wrote:I'd rather get the quite enthusiastic replacements into the game immediately for a fresh perspective and to see if we can get an actually read on the people who have posted no content.
We don't have enough of a read on them now?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #511 (isolation #65) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:18 am

Post by Vi »

In that case the quite enthusiastic replacements need to enter the game ASAP.

I have four out of ten opinions. I'd like to at least get 8 of those opinions if I do it earlier then I said I would. Otherwise, obviously I'll just go with whatever the people that actually showed up say
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #512 (isolation #66) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:26 am

Post by Vi »

EBWOP: So what is your position on Jebus' alignment again?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #524 (isolation #67) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:23 pm

Post by Vi »

Jahudo 513 wrote:He seemed enthusiastic about the theme in his first post, so I don't think its lack of interest. And he is playing in other games, so unless he gives a defense, I don't think its lack of time.

I am suspicious of him because he is a usually a serious mafia player and active, but I am more suspicious of more active people like Cobalt. I wouldn't mind giving the Jebus player slot another game day to see what a replacement does with it.
I don't buy this defense of Jebus, partly because in case you missed it Jebus is
much
more active than Cobalt recently - which I find dubiously surprising.

The Cobalt points are pretty decent though.

Incidentally,
Jahudo 521 wrote:If the lurkers are town
Do you think this is the case?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #525 (isolation #68) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:25 pm

Post by Vi »

In fact, your reason for not wanting to lynch Jebus appears to be "because he's not Cobalt". Since you want a replacement to come in for him, apparently Jebus is not a high lynch priority in spite of the case you made for why his absence is inexcusable.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #537 (isolation #69) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:21 am

Post by Vi »

Jahudo 533 wrote:
Vi wrote:Incidentally,
Jahudo 521 wrote:If the lurkers are town
Do you think this is the case?
Just between xofelf and Jebus, or are we including Seraphim and Cobalt? I could play the odds game and say you probably have one town between the two of xof and jeb, but nothing from their posts has indicated either alignment. Xofelf's excuse looks external, not game related. I don't know what Jebus' problem was, but I could guess reasons that were external that caused him to neglect one game but not others.
You're putting out a ton of empty words.
Why not use my post here as a comparison for the line of reason I was expecting?

@535 and 536: You fail English forever.

I'll ask for an extension
<.<
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #543 (isolation #70) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:04 am

Post by Vi »

Jahudo 538 wrote:What, process by townie elimination? What was that xofelf thing again?
Something entirely different. I asked about the lurkers in general as a place to find scum. You're talking about one person.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #545 (isolation #71) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:50 am

Post by Vi »

Jahudo 544 wrote:S_B; her single-mindedness looks both anti-town and not a scum strategy.
I agree with you, but I'm not sure you said what you wanted to say :?

Since we DO probably have two lynches available at this point, that's helpful. However, I think your reasons for thinking Jebus/Slicey are Town are garbage.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #566 (isolation #72) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:02 pm

Post by Vi »

Just got in. Will read more later, but what's jumping off the page on an initial skim is that Slicey is either obvious Town or convincing enough scum to get me to look elsewhere.

Unvote: Slicey

Will figure out what to do with the vote in a later post.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #570 (isolation #73) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:12 pm

Post by Vi »

Yosarian2 569 wrote:(Franky, if he was a scum with a one shot instant-lynch ability, we wouldn't be able to lynch him today anyway, heh)
Actually, we could - if the lynch requirement had to be cut in half before the forcelynch.

Personally I'm torn between Cobalt and Jahudo... which is again kind of weird.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #571 (isolation #74) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:13 pm

Post by Vi »

EBWOP: I changed my mind.
(L-4)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #572 (isolation #75) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:16 pm

Post by Vi »

Ooo, I see another possible neat happenstance...

Slicey, with all respect for your conclusion, let's not make Chaco the lynch today.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #577 (isolation #76) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:32 am

Post by Vi »

Chaco 575 wrote:I've had my eye on Vi for a while now. Due to what I've previously stated.
Go ahead and restate it.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #579 (isolation #77) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:18 am

Post by Vi »

So what you're saying is that you have NO real suspicions.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #583 (isolation #78) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:05 am

Post by Vi »

Chaco 64 wrote:No, Vi, Im saying they've replaced out and with what's left currently not much. I was perfectly fine with Jebus and Felf.
Looking through your posts, you didn't express original suspicion of either of those two.
Are you still interested in a lynch on Slicey/chamber? If not, what changed?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #585 (isolation #79) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:16 am

Post by Vi »

Chaco 584 wrote:So saying put them at the number and Ill lynch them wasn't enough?
No. Your primary purpose to the Town you claim to be a part of is not a garbage disposal service.
Chaco 584 wrote:And, uhm, that's a retarded question. Scrutinized for lurking, since they're replacing obviously not at this time.
There you go again.
Nothing about xofelf's player slot has changed, and now you're back in the Heart of Vagueness.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #586 (isolation #80) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:16 am

Post by Vi »

EBWOP: Not even a token comment about Slicey's posts since replacing in.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #594 (isolation #81) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:58 pm

Post by Vi »

Hey Slicey, vote Jahudo with me. Chaco's day is coming.
Or do you think Chaco is a cult leader?

Hey RayFrost, f-light doesn't think your avatar is the shiznit :P (cut: aww, I got beaten to the obligatory cheesy reaction post)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #602 (isolation #82) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:14 pm

Post by Vi »

Chaco 595 wrote:
Slicey wrote:Chaco is scummy as hell by basically refusing to comment about my attack against him except that it's wrong based on his flavor. Also his only minor suspect is obvtown Vi.
Research Paper > Responding to things I can respond to later. Ya dig?
Didn't you already respond though?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #669 (isolation #83) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:25 am

Post by Vi »

Chaco meets RayFrost meets MonkeyMan makes for a lot of incoherent noise.

Snow_Bunny 625 is godawful. If anyone here is a cult recruiter, it's over there.

I don't presently have a problem with MonkeyMan's vote on Chaco/Slicey.

And now for the big question -
why are we not hunting the freaking Mafia when they are right in front of us?

As much as I like what Slicey has done so far, he's completely thrown us off from finding scum. <__<

Vote stays on Jahudo with chamber/Cobalt and Chaco next in line.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #681 (isolation #84) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:39 am

Post by Vi »

You don't think all those times I've accused you of posting fluff and empty words while defending people who are pretty darn likely to be scum means anything to me?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #684 (isolation #85) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:22 pm

Post by Vi »

Jahudo 682 wrote:I never defended them. I gave my opinion that we had no way of gleaming anything about their alignment. There's a difference.
And I called that opinion poorly reasoned.
Then again, that was more in line with the slot now taken by Slicey, so I suppose you have a point there.

In the meantime there's still this and this.

And rereading I'm reminded that chamber is still scum. Which you pointed out.

Why are you making this so difficult for me, Jahudo *whining, etc.*

Vote: chamber
(L-4)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #691 (isolation #86) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:24 pm

Post by Vi »

Chaco 690 wrote:Also, since yhe unanswered daykill...has no one thought an inquisitor as a possibility?
It wouldn't make a difference tbh.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #693 (isolation #87) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:49 pm

Post by Vi »

Chaco 692 wrote:Well, in the strength of the cult it would. But it would mean less targets for town. So it does 'kinda' matter.
I meant right now, as in
lynching scum
. (Yes, that again)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #695 (isolation #88) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:59 pm

Post by Vi »

Chaco 694 wrote:Hmm, I just thought of something.
No, I'm not.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #901 (isolation #89) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:32 am

Post by Vi »

Jahudo 897 wrote:Well since Slicey couldn't have confirmed me, I would have been lynched tomorrow anyway. All I could do was mason one person but everyone would have thought it was a recruit. I don't see how we could have unless mafia couldn't kill anymore.

Still, I am a dick for ruining this game forever. I apologize to the town and am going on a self-imposed ban for my crap play. I don't want to ruin future games for having a meta of insanity.
You were inadvertent Vanilla after Boxman died. You couldn't recruit anyone.

Cobalt should have been quicklynched
the instant
he claimed Vanilla Townie without any further information.

More as I read through stuff.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #904 (isolation #90) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:41 am

Post by Vi »

Cobalt 902 wrote:Snow Bunny is obviously an alt of Shinnen no Me.
...who was an alt of Magus_Stragus.
Actually, that kind of makes sense.
If that's the case, you should go back to that Remilia avatar I made

After reading through everything,
*I told you we should have lynched Jebus instead of getting a replacement <.<
Is it immoral of me as Town to actively campaign against replacing people I think are lurkerscum because a replacement may be able to turn around public opinion?
*Slicey is Town MVP. Everyone else is Honorary Scum, with a possible strikeout on the Honorary part and not restricting the title to Town players.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #909 (isolation #91) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:49 am

Post by Vi »

1) Fakey random vote
2) Jumping onto Seraphim's gambit without any questions (well, sorta)

I got the same vibe as Seraphim did tbh. :\

----

Oh right, f-light.
I'm out of usable and ready ideas for my next game to mod. Would you like to help me put one together?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #924 (isolation #92) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:01 pm

Post by Vi »

Cobalt wrote:vi, was my performance awful enough for induction into BaM?
I think you have to be bad in an Awesome way.
While pelvic thrusting inthread helped this a bit :P I think this is one you'll have to take it up with SpyreX and Porkens.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #944 (isolation #93) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:41 pm

Post by Vi »

Jahudo wrote:Being the crazy photoshop joker is making me burn out...
I'm sorry :(

@Snow_Bunny: It matters as much as
what's wrong with the Remi av
:<
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #947 (isolation #94) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:45 pm

Post by Vi »

Snow_Bunny wrote:Vi, better?
I'll tell you after my seizure's over.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #950 (isolation #95) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:03 pm

Post by Vi »

Snow_Bunny wrote:Sowwy, I screwed it up. Better now?
I was only teasing...

I still like the close-up + transparent version better actually.
Can you tack glasses onto this one?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #956 (isolation #96) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:06 am

Post by Vi »

SocioPath wrote:I'm hurt that no one really discussed me or what I was saying after my death. I mean, I certainly couldn't have possibly died for a reason, right? RIGHT?
Indeed it was 'Oh, he died, WIFOM, moving on.'
And then it came out that you were a doublevoter. I thought that was why you were killed. Sorry, oversight :\
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #964 (isolation #97) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:57 pm

Post by Vi »

forbiddanlight wrote:
Oh, by the way, comments on the set up are appreciated. And required. Or I will find you and Giga Drill Break your FACE!
Pitch's face is too cute to break.

I gave you my review already... although Bodyguard really was an open invitation to include an Inquisitor role, I noticed during D1 :?

Arguably. To be fair, I didn't know of the inquisitor role til I had it in TRADTiMM...which started AFTER TTGL. But seriously, given the amount of deaths available D1, that'd just be bastardly.

Oh, and your review wasn't actually given since you said you had to see the whole set up.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #967 (isolation #98) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:30 pm

Post by Vi »

Vi 964 wrote:To be fair, I didn't know of the inquisitor role til I had it in TRADTiMM...which started AFTER TTGL. But seriously, given the amount of deaths available D1, that'd just be bastardly.[/color]
Check item 14 ;)

The balance turned out okay in the end. The only real complaint that I have is that a terrible Kamina or Simon could overpower just about anything the rest of the Town did.

Well, Kamina was someone you only had to deal with for one day. And if Simon made it to D3, odds are town was in good shape ANYWAY. But yeah, I'll read that link.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”