Mini 867- TTGL Mafia: GAME OVER: Roles posted.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:32 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Ike, daigurenda!

So, who's scum?

I'll tell you in red...oh wait, wrong anime
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:12 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Vote: MonkeyMan

Beastmen were the bad guys in the anime, thus, you must be scum.

Hmm...well, season one, sure ^-^

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:35 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Wow... Massive fail. If you are really Kamina, you suck at it. Way to screw town.

Anyways, it is true that the giga drill breaker post could mean that he is indeed Kamina, but it could have just as well been a bluff (he could have sent his choice via PM). So, no clue there.

The claim is highly unbelievable as the role would be really broken (even if it's momentary).

Btw, I once played a game with an unlynchable townie. He was lynched day 1, but he didn't die. The day just ended with a no-lynch.

In conclusion, though Seraphim's action may seem scummy, there's really nothing to prove his role wrong (other than speculation about the setup, which isn't good).

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:23 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:Wow... Massive fail. If you are really Kamina, you suck at it. Way to screw town.

Anyways, it is true that the giga drill breaker post could mean that he is indeed Kamina, but it could have just as well been a bluff (he could have sent his choice via PM). So, no clue there.

The claim is highly unbelievable as the role would be really broken (even if it's momentary).

Btw, I once played a game with an unlynchable townie. He was lynched day 1, but he didn't die. The day just ended with a no-lynch.

In conclusion, though Seraphim's action may seem scummy, there's really nothing to prove his role wrong (other than speculation about the setup, which isn't good).
No. I'm not saying that. I'm saying that, currently, his action is just a bunch of wifom, and thus nonconclusive for me to lay down a vote.

So are you saying that unless a role can be proven wrong, you shouldn't be voted on or lynched?

95%(or more) percent of lynches aren't based on proven fact, in my experience.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:23 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

EDWOP: Screwed the post. Here's the good one:
Snow_Bunny wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:Wow... Massive fail. If you are really Kamina, you suck at it. Way to screw town.

So are you saying that unless a role can be proven wrong, you shouldn't be voted on or lynched?

95%(or more) percent of lynches aren't based on proven fact, in my experience.
No. I'm not saying that. I'm saying that, currently, his action is just a bunch of wifom, and thus nonconclusive for me to lay down a vote.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:04 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

MonkeyMan576 wrote: Way to avoid my question. What level of conclusiveness would there need to be for you to vote? And WIFOM is only one element of the case against him. His actions seperate of WIFOM is scummy in an of itself.
What are the other elements? The case on him is based on an early (well bad played) action. I've seen townies do that other times. Making a day-kill in the early game, that is. What are his other scummy actions? The claim? Well, scummy as it can be, I'm not sure of that. I mean, I'd make the Kamina role a bit broken as well, if I were the mod. So, it's all speculation about the setup, which I don't like, and which I believe it's scummy.
Cobalt wrote: jester speculation is stupid
Snowbunny, why do you feel sera's kill was WIFOMy?
I agree with the first thing. Whatever there is a jester in this game, it's not good for town speculating about it as it can derail us from the most important job we have: hunt scum.

And as I said before, I've seen townies day-kill on the early game, so it's not a conclusive proof he's scum. In fact, I've to still see a scum doing that.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:00 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote: What are the other elements? The case on him is based on an early (well bad played) action. I've seen townies do that other times. Making a day-kill in the early game, that is. What are his other scummy actions? The claim? Well, scummy as it can be, I'm not sure of that. I mean, I'd make the Kamina role a bit broken as well, if I were the mod. So, it's all speculation about the setup, which I don't like, and which I believe it's scummy.
Snow_Bunny, I mentioned this before, and you didn't respond. Why are you opposed to lynching him? What's the risk? If you belive him, then you think he's lynchproof and lynching him won't end the day, right?
No. My experience with lynchproofs players is that the day DOES end, with a no-lynch. And, no-lynch is bad for town.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:20 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Didn't Vi used to have a FE avatar as well (Mia, IIRC)?

Any roads, I still think it's a waste of time to lynch Sera because of the kill. But well, that's just me.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:40 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Mod: V/LA till Friday at earliest

Noted

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:28 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:Snow Bunny never answered my question, so something fishy there...

Unvote:
Vote: Snow Bunny
Sorry, which question again?
MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Snow Bunny is at the top of my scum list right now for lurking.
You do know I was V/LA, right?

I'm getting scum vibes from MM right now, but I still don't have much time to elaborate that now.

About SP, he's not striking me as scum, and the post restriction seems real to me. In general, I'm getting a townish vibe from him.

@Chaco: Why exactly SP as your would-be target? Just because his role, which you guess?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #10) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:52 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I don't care if you believe me or not about the VLA. You can check all of the other games, though, and see that I posted the same notice on them.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #11) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:54 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:
What level of conclusiveness would there need to be for you to vote?
Is that the question? You're voting me for that!? Pfft.

It's not like I am a machine and say "ok, this action reached the level of conclusiveness for a vote". I just feel it, the "gut feeling" most call it, or hard evidence, or convinced by a case, or things like that.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #12) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:07 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

What!? I was just about to post and I find with this! I told you SP looked townie with that post restriction! Now, who were the ones annoyed by him? Cobalt, anything to say?

Oh, and,
Vote: Monkey

I still think you're scum.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:16 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Sorry, mod, but I just changed my avatar for another game, and the glasses wouldn't just fit. You can insult me all you want, btw. I'm finding it lovely.

So, lynch Monkey or what?

See, it's harder with you because I wouldn't feel comfortable insulting your wanton sexuality as I would with elf (we talk a lot). However, I'm sure I could come up with something fitting for a whore like you if I think hard enough

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:23 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Monkey is scum. Trust me.

Is he now? Well, he's not as scummy as your armpits from never shaving or showering!

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:13 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Jahudo wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:Monkey is scum. Trust me.
I'll trust you only if you're right. But if he flips town, then we can't trust you. And if we can't trust you, you must be lying scum. And if you're lying scum, we lynch you tomorrow. That sound about right?
Sounds about damn right to me! I'm that confident Monkey is scum.

Too bad you can't be confident in your ability to attract a mate, you pus filled bag of ugly

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #16) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:40 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Cobalt wrote:Yos, if Sera is lying, why hasn't there been a Kamina counterclaim?
Are you assuming Kamina is town? If so, why?
Why wouldn't you assume Kamina is town? The only possible explanation is that you don't have a Dai Gurren Brigade role. Otherwise you'd know immediately.

The contradiction on the vote count doesn't help either. Seems like scum was trying an easy mislynch. Contradictions are never good, any roads, and as MM said himself, town doesn't usually lie, so... yeah.
MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Cobalt wrote:I saw Monkey's vote, remembered that the last vote count had Chaco at 4, but forgot Socio had unvoted in one of his posts. Counting mistake.
Why aren't we pressuring SP? His post restriction seems to make it close to impossible to communicate effectively. I find it more likely that a really severe PR is faked.
Also, I don't think MM denied placing the L-1 vote after I mentioned it. Then he says he was aware of the VC. So why did he call for a claim if he knew it was not L-1?
I already answered that. You're beating a dead horse.
No, you didn't. Look, your previous post was this one; and in the previous of that one you are attacking me. So no, you didn't answer that.
MonkeyMan576 wrote:Um, why would I FOS someone that was coaching me?
Bussing, maybe?

So, in conclusion, Monkey is scum.

Hmmph, do you realize how painful it is for me to read posts from a sad, weak, uninspired person like you? Without hot blood, your posts are harder to read than it is to swim through molasses

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:55 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

DA MOD wrote:
Hmmph, do you realize how painful it is for me to read posts from a sad, weak, uninspired person like you? Without hot blood, your posts are harder to read than it is to swim through molasses
Well, it's your fault you give me such an epic-less character. :P

That's because I knew you didn't have the hot blood to handle a REAL role, you nonconforming passive wench.

Mod note: Just to be clear I am not commenting on Snow Bunny's actual role whatsoever, whether she has an awesome role or a not so awesome one. I would not appreciate speculation along these lines

Jahudo wrote: @Snow_Bunny: Do you think scum aren’t given safeclaims from people in team Dai Gurren? If so, wouldn’t the game be breakable by a character claim?

Do you think only MM was going for an easy mislynch on the voting miscount, or do you think Cobalt or someone else was in on it too?
That's a common problem in theme games: mass name claim. It can break most games in an instant if scum is not wise enough. Any roads, why are you asking me this? MM didn't supposed Kamina was town, thus, I'm guessing he doesn't have a Dai Gurren Dan role. It would have been obvious otherwise that Kamina is town. Also, there can't be a TTGL without Kamina. That would be, like, crazy.

Or the mod doesn't have things in place to prevent...problems like these from arising ^-^. I'm confident that a massclaim would lead you nowhere. I also do NOT advocate attempting it.

Yes, I also think MM was going for an easy mislynch there. I've seen cases in previous games where mafia have tried that early on, based on a bad votecount.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #18) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:17 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:
DA MOD wrote:
Well, it's your fault you give me such an epic-less character. :P

That's because I knew you didn't have the hot blood to handle a REAL role, you nonconforming passive wench.

Mod note: Just to be clear I am not commenting on Snow Bunny's actual role whatsoever, whether she has an awesome role or a not so awesome one. I would not appreciate speculation along these lines

Jahudo wrote: @Snow_Bunny: Do you think scum aren’t given safeclaims from people in team Dai Gurren? If so, wouldn’t the game be breakable by a character claim?

Do you think only MM was going for an easy mislynch on the voting miscount, or do you think Cobalt or someone else was in on it too?
That's a common problem in theme games: mass name claim. It can break most games in an instant if scum is not wise enough. Any roads, why are you asking me this? MM didn't supposed Kamina was town, thus, I'm guessing he doesn't have a Dai Gurren Dan role. It would have been obvious otherwise that Kamina is town. Also, there can't be a TTGL without Kamina. That would be, like, crazy.

Or the mod doesn't have things in place to prevent...problems like these from arising ^-^. I'm confident that a massclaim would lead you nowhere. I also do NOT advocate attempting it.

Yes, I also think MM was going for an easy mislynch there. I've seen cases in previous games where mafia have tried that early on, based on a bad votecount.
This is crazy talk. Only scum know for sure who is in the town and who is in the mafia. So to suggest that me not guessing that Kamina is town, makes me scum is not only absurd, but super scummy on your part. It implies that you DO know who is in the town and the mafia. And if you DO know, then you MUST be scum.

And I was not going for a mislynch in any way shape or form. I believed that Seraphim would flip scum.
Pffft. Like, if you are playing a Mario-themed game, and your role says you are Luigi, and you are town, why would you think Mario isn't town? It makes no sense. On the other hand, if you are not sure exactly who is town, you wouldn't be so sure about Mario being it.

Come on people, more MM votes, please.

I'm sure you think you have everything figured out, and that you are probably quite witty. Let me give you a hint though. You're only halfway there.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:23 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I'm telling you, that's a slip from MM.

Just as long as you don't wear it. Dear GOD you'd scare children if you wore a slip

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #20) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:14 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I am not posting content? Just because you don't like being attacked doesn't mean I'm not posting! Yeah, probably I don't post every second, but I have a case against you. You slipped, I found scum, we lynch you. Easy. Trying to make me look bad only helps your case.

Btw, I'm also getting something strange from Vi. I don't know, but it isn't as usual Vi. Gotta check with the other games with Vi, and reread him to know what it is.

xoelf looks more like a bored townie than a lurker scum for me.

Go, go, go MM lynch!

Well of course the two bimbos stick together.

/me gives S_B a glare of contempt

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:56 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Well, taking into account that we have several day-kill abilities, it's possible scum wants to lurk to avoid drawing attention to themselves.
MonkeyMan576 wrote:I'm getting the increasing feeling SB is my lyncher.
You'd wish, scum.

Yeah...I got nothing. Really, you just are so pathetic that nothing I say seems to convey it properly. I mean, it's kinda impressive in the way that epic fail is impressive :/.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:31 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:
I also don't like that SB doesn't feel that she has to defend her position.
Defend against what, scum?

I love how intelligent your arguments are. By that I mean they totally aren't and that a 5 year old surpasses you in mafia ability

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #23) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:39 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Da Mod wrote:
I love how intelligent your arguments are. By that I mean they totally aren't and that a 5 year old surpasses you in mafia ability
How do you know I don't have 5 years? :P

You know, part of not getting the glasses is reading these witty comments. And just thinking about you having to edit all my posts to make them makes it even funnier. Go mod! We're still on D1, plenty of time left!

Your response, as expected, makes absolutely no sense. The drivel of such a...special person merely serves to irritate me

(Nah, this is fun)

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #24) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:54 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I'm a bit behind, will catch up this evening.

I'm sure I know why you are behind as well. Doing a little licentious night work? It's kinda expected of a whore like you

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #25) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:12 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Snow_Bunny wrote:I'm a bit behind, will catch up this evening.

I'm sure I know why you are behind as well. Doing a little licentious night work? It's kinda expected of a whore like you
What's licentious? I could just search it on a dic, but I rather wait for my eloquent mod to explain it to me. With sticks if needed.

Ok, regarding my eagerness to lynch the scum MM, let me explain a bit. MM is scum. There, enough?

If you see his play with Seraphim, it seemed like mafia going for an easy mislynch early on. He wasn't sure Seraphim's kill wouldn't end the day, and he still pushed for it (he was hoping for night to come quickly). You also contradict yourself here, as you are thinking he is indeed a jester and then vote for him, when you previously stated jesters must be ignored. You also post statistics as if they were the truth revealed by forbiddanlight, when they have no bases whatsoever. Trying to support your arguments in sand.

Then we have the enormous slip about Kamina. He doubts Kamina is town. Why would he doubt about this if he had a townie role? This makes no sense! I know we should throw logic away, but when scum is so blatantly obvious we can't just ignore it.

Then comes a
stupid
attack on me based on me not answering a simple question about my vote conditions. Then yet another slip (look at the first sentence).

Then comes the
obvscummy
confusion about the L-1 and thus.

So, with that, I guess, it's more than enough to justify my eagerness to lynch scum MM, right?

And, MM, btw, I am not active lurking. You are just scared pressure builds on you, and thus you want to discredit me.

Licentious means you spread your legs for any damn body, you stupid slut. You can't really deny it anyway.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #26) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:57 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Right.
MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Cobalt wrote:Yos, if Sera is lying, why hasn't there been a Kamina counterclaim?
Are you assuming Kamina is town? If so, why?
If that isn't doubting Kamina is town, then I don't know what it is.

Well, I doubt that you are anything but a pestilent, pus filled, waste of flesh, merely put on this earth so people could look at you and say "Hey, at least I'm not that bad"

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #27) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:28 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

My point is that if I'm playing a TTGL game, and I'm part of the Daigurrendan, and it is town faction, then I would immediately know Kamina is town. And for the matter so is Simon. Say whatever you want, but Kamina-sama would never bend to the anti-spiral side.

And apparently you can't read either. While flavor generally isn't very useful in my games, I pretty clearly state who the bad guys are. Dumbass.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #28) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:19 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Monkey first. Gogogo

Oh my, how impressed I am. You managed to post three words. To bad they sound utterly stupid, but I guess I should take what I can get when it comes to dealing with...special people

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #29) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:18 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Well, Vi, how do you feel for a MM lynch? In fact, who do you want to see lynched today?

How do you feel about your weight? Bet you wish you could lynch the incredible amount of excess fat you carry, lardass!

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #30) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:26 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Btw, aren't we, like, close to deadline?

Well, you vapid, lifeless, bitch, if you read the votecounts which actually aren't too infrequent for an FL game, you'd know that deadline hits in a little less than 4 days. FURTHER, if a stupid cow like you bothered to read the rules, you'd know you could vote on an extension of one week.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #31) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:21 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I rather go for a MM lynch rather than a lurker, but if we're going out for it then I prefer to not rush. If we wait for the replacement, we will end up rushing at deadline, and from previous experiences I've learned that's not a good thing to do. We all know getting a replacement isn't as easy as it sounds. If the replacement can enter before Friday, then do it. Otherwise I prefer not to.

I have four replacements lined up. Getting one in time will not be a difficult task...bitch

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #32) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:02 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Well, according to elf's meta, she plays the lurker card as a town, right? If that's the case then I suggest we move towards Jebus. Either have the replacement enter the game by tomorrow morning, or let's lynch him. Though I say that having a replacement a week before deadline would make us rush a bit, but let's go with it. (
or we can just lynch MM and hit scum on D1
)

Insert generic insult here. I'm kinda bored with you. You aren't any fun

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #33) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:45 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

-_-U

So, mod, I suppose we are getting the extra week, right?

(Come on! Keep on the insults! It's no fun otherwise!)

Only if you all vote for an extension. You got a free 24 hour extension already. But, it shouldn't be too hard to get...6 votes for extension, right? I almost have Cobalt replaced as well.

And the last one had an insult in it you inebriated cow.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #34) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:34 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Vote: Extension

Extension is at L-1. Hammertime!

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #35) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:15 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

What AtE means?

I'm sure someone else can explain it, though their explanation will probably fall on really retarded ears

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #36) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:44 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Hmm... I'll believe the cult thing now. I've never played a game with a cult before, though. However, though one would think the anti-spiral claim can be from a cult leader, I don't think it is. A fakeclaim would have been better (wifom included). In fact, I believe its even more plausible that Slicey IS the cult recruiter. But that's not the case either. (I even liked the theory that Kamina could be a recruiter)

Still, I rather leave my vote on scum.

(Mod: Ha! Now you have to make twice your job! :P)

Nyeh, I'm sure I can do it. Remember, your bimbo buddy xofelf didn't have awesome glasses either.

Just be glad you don't have to come up with the insults. That would probably tax your poor, miniscule mind

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #37) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:17 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Eh? Yeah, Ray, why do you say that? I just say that I believe there's a cult recruiter, and I rather believe it's Slicey than Chaco (in fact, I even believe more it's Kamina).

Oh, good, it's the other loser who at least posts in moderation. I suppose it's good that you realize that anything you say will just be retarded and adjust your posting frequency accordingly

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #38) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:18 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

chamber wrote:I, like most people I think, am not very experienced with hunting for cult leaders. Until its more of an issue I think we just lynch who we find scummy.
100% agree with this. More MM votes please.

I 100% agree that an overweight cow like you has no opinion that could possible matter

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #39) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:57 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Jahudo wrote:Then maybe Snow_Bunny can clarify.
Snow_Bunny wrote:In fact, I believe its even more plausible that Slicey IS the cult recruiter. But that's not the case either.
Why do you believe Slicey could be cult in the first sentence but say its not the case in the second sentence?
Well, as I answered in another ignored post, I believe it's more possible than Slicey is the cult recruiter than Chaco. Between those two, I believe Slicey is more likely to be the cult recruiter. He has info about the cult (it could be a gambit), while Chaco claimed early, which I think it'd be a bad play for a cult recruiter (though, my experience with them is null). But, in the big picture, I don't believe he is the recruiter at all (and thus, neither Chaco.)

Clear?

Bout as clear as the massive amounts of make up you wear to cover that pig face of yours

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #40) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:34 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

One of chamber, Yos and Jahudo is scum. As I'm getting town vibes from Yos, I'm leaning towards chamber or Jahudo.

Oy you ditzy dipsomaniac, why the hell do you not have orange glasses!?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #41) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:14 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I agree with massclaiming.

But I want either Jahudo and Chaco to start with it. Gogogogogo.

I agree with you laying off the booze you gin-sucking grouse

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #42) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:33 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Jahudo, please claim. Also, add to that what you did last night.

Then, Chaco, do the same.

Just so you know, I really hope you don't claim what YOU did last night. This is a very family friendly forum and telling us about things like that is...a little much

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #43) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:44 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

My bad, I mixed up the names (that's what happens when you are reading two games simultaneously.)

I mean chamber, not Chaco.

Well, chamber is now Cobalt, but yeah. Also, you are an inebriated derpsicle of the worst variety

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #44) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:45 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

The Mod wrote:
Just so you know, I really hope you don't claim what YOU did last night. This is a very family friendly forum and telling us about things like that is...a little much
I understand you might be a bit embarrassed of what WE did last night, but hey, I just followed you. YOU were the one who proposed all those kinky SM things.

Not at all embarassed hon. I wear my whip scars proud, unlike you, you dom in the closet you :P

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #45) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:22 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I never confirmed he has a night action. Neither chamber. I just want them to tell me what they did ("I did nothing" it's a good answer.)

You tippling harlequin, I'm surprised you can even confirm you own *ahem* "night actions"

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (isolation #46) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:31 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Cobalt wrote:oh yeah, SB next
Nope. I'll wait for chamber and Yos.

chamber IS Cobalt, you asininely accosted alcoholic!

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #47) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:52 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

forbiddanlight wrote:
OFFICIAL MOD NOTE TO RESOLVE CONFUSION: CHAMBER REPLACED COBALT. COBALT HAS RETURNED AND REPLACED CHAMBER THOUGH. THEREFORE, THE PLAYER SLOT OCCUPIED BY CHAMBER IS NOW OCCUPIED BY COBALT
Thanks. I was confused about this.

So, if that's it, Cobalt is scum. See, you can't be vanilla, and as I'm full aware you performed a night action, you are lying.
Vote: Cobalt

So, I'll claim now. I'm Balinbow, a watcher. Guess who I watched last night? Yep, I watched Vi. And guess who targeted Vi. Chamber (Cobalt), Jahudo and Yos.

So... Please die, scum.

I'd rather you die, you pimple on the ass of humanity

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #48) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:53 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Oh, and for some strange reason, I was vanillized last night, so no more actions for me. D:

Really? You weren't very vanilla in that drunken session we had last night, ahn~

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #49) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:43 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Cobalt wrote:Meta-wise I don't pull weird gambits as scum (see Jeopardy in Jefferson) but I have done softclaims and partial claims as town (Mafia of Order, Twitter Mafia).
Yos, that doesn't explain how SB could target me or how she could see me use an action when I have none.
The explanation is simple, my dear. You are lying. Simple, isn't it? I saw you (chamber) targeting Vi, and so Jahudo and Yos. From the three, you're the only one who claims that did nothing. Hence, I'm inclined to believe that you are the scum.

You know, I believe Yos claim. He specified "Townie Tracker", just as my role is "Townie Watcher". The addition of the Townie makes me believe his claim is real.

No insult this time because I need to address something seriously here:

You are coming dangerously close to Rule 1 violations here. I wouldn't advise continuing that line of thought. And before you ask, yes, any falseclaims given are consistently given the same "Townie" somewhere in the rolename.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (isolation #50) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:31 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

The Mod wrote:
No insult this time because I need to address something seriously here:

You are coming dangerously close to Rule 1 violations here. I wouldn't advise continuing that line of thought. And before you ask, yes, any falseclaims given are consistently given the same "Townie" somewhere in the rolename.
Hmm... I don't get what rule I am close to break. However, I do not like Rule bending, so I shall talk no more about claims and such. (btw, Rule 1 refers to you being the law, so I don't understand how can I be close to Rule 1 violation...)

So, let's lynch Cobalt.

Rule 2a, sorry. Used to using Tar's ruleset.

You basically were using the formatting of the role PMs to attempt to clear Yos2, which is quite close to a rule 2a violation...um..bitch

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #51) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:11 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

So, how would you explain that I have knowledge that both Yos and Jahudo performed a night action? (and Cobalt as well, even if he tries to deny it).

I don't need a case. I saw what I saw. And if Cobalt is denying that, it must mean that he killed Vi.

Look, I don't care if you don't like my claim. I would even be willing to lynch myself if that wouldn't likely lead us to town lose. If we assume three scums, then we are in lylo. If we assume two scums and a cult, we are in lylo as well (I think, I'm not good with cults). One way or another, we MUST lynch Cobalt.

Slicey: Why do you say that Yoko being a plain vanilla makes sense?

And, mod, sorry for that. Won't happen again.

It's alright, even though you still are a right soused slut.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (isolation #52) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:51 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Snow_Bunny wrote:One of chamber, Yos and Jahudo is scum. As I'm getting town vibes from Yos, I'm leaning towards chamber or Jahudo.
This is my first post in this day, before anyone claimed. Chamber (Cobalt), Jahudo and Yos, the three I saw targeting Vi.
Slicey wrote:I feel there's at least one scum between Jahudo and chamber, if not both of them are scum. I'm getting 3rd party vibes from Chaco. I don't know if he's a Cult Recruiter or what anymore, but I just don't feel he's town. Yos and SB are town. Monkey is possible scum with Jahudo, chamber or both, but I don't feel as strongly about him as I do Jahudo or chamber.
It's strange how you first say that Cobalt its scum and I'm town, and then suddenly you make a 360º turn. First, "let's bus!". Then, we you see the chance "Easy chance for my team to win. Let's support my partner".

Guys, I found the scum team! Cobalt - Slicey team. I can see that. Maybe, if the team is a 3 man team, MM in there too. Cobalt-Slicey-MM. Sounds good.

But first, I'd like to lynch the confirmed scum: Cobalt.

More Cobalt votes, please.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #53) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:22 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Jahudo wrote:Chaco was that you ending the day?

I have a gut feeling this setup is too kill happy for a 3-man scum team but if there is a 3-man mafia we're in MYLO.

Still feeling this:
Vote: chamber
Jahudo, this is your post right after Day 2 start, and the only one before my post. Where, then, did you say before me that you targeted Vi?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #54) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:24 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

@Yos: Change "Chaco" for "Cobalt", and you're golden.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (isolation #55) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:26 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Mod: You're lacking the insulting mad skillz! Try harder, kthnx. :P

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (isolation #56) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:29 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Yosarian2 wrote:...
Yes, everywhere I said chaco in the last two posts, I meant cobalt.

Damn it.
Don't worry, it's my fault. I don't know why I keep mixing up their names. -_-U

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (isolation #57) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:57 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:I'm concerned with how SB automatically discounts Jahudo as cult, and Jahudo discounts going after cult instead of mafia. I am thinking they might be cult together...especially since I KNOW Jahudo is cult.

Unvote:
Vote: Jahudo
Lynching scum > lynching cult.

I've never said Jahudo is town. I'm just saying Cobalt is scum. Easy.

Lynch scum, or be lynched with them.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #58) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:31 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Cute, trying to get off the hook. Sorry, but no. Die scum.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (isolation #59) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:42 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I have no reasons whatsoever to believe Cobalt is not scum. Period.

And, if Jahudo says he doesn't have a follower, then we should go and lynch Cobalt.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (isolation #60) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:32 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Town, you suck. I told you MM was scum! But you ignored me! I told you Cobalt was scum, but you ignored me! I told you Slicey was scum, and you ignored me!!!!

I had deciphered the mafia scum by mid D2, and you ignored me!!!!!!

Any roads, well played, scum.
Cobalt wrote:Snow Bunny is obviously an alt of Shinnen no Me.
Vi wrote:
Cobalt 902 wrote:Snow Bunny is obviously an alt of Shinnen no Me.
...who was an alt of Magus_Stragus.
Actually, that kind of makes sense.
If that's the case, you should go back to that Remilia avatar I made
Just out of sheer curiosity, why does it matters this account is an alt? I no longer use those two.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (isolation #61) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:43 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Vi, better?

We shall win next one, Yos!

Why am I using an alt? Don't know. For personal reasons I had to stop playing like for four months, and I had to be replaced out of many games. I wanted to start fresh new with this one.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (isolation #62) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:46 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Sowwy, I screwed it up. Better now?

FL: Just for you, I put the glasses!

YAY!

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #63) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:13 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

There. I actually like this one.

Though, I prefer Suwako...

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #64) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:23 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Excellent game, FL. Strange roles for mafia, though.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (isolation #65) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:51 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Your lack of comments of the awesome glasses in my avatar makes me sad. :(

I noticed when I was catching up and I was like...oh God, the game's over, isn't it...

So, good job, you were an accurate harbringer of the towns doom for an outside reader. At least I don't have to insult you post game

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (isolation #66) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:14 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Too much deaths around for three scums, imo. And lack of doc. :/

I'll be honest, I'm thinking you probably should have been a doc instead of a bodyguard. However, the amount of town controlled deaths actually should make it fairer given three scum. Also, notice that town power, on it's own, SHOULD have caught all three of them, but most of you played badly. But yeah

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”