MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:37 pm

Post by MrSuave »

Mine is.... a turtle! for now anyway. xD unless pokemon or dragons or something like that counts
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:53 pm

Post by MrSuave »

oh god... you changed your pic, AND added another day. not only is it always your b-day, but now scum day too?
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:54 pm

Post by MrSuave »

xD, do you always have scary bleeding girls? D=
(sorry if that last post sounded rude xD I look forwatd to playing with you again)
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:04 pm

Post by MrSuave »

o____o *curls into a ball in a corner* *quiver quiver*
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:48 am

Post by MrSuave »

Julien! Hello! I'm gonna be more useful this game than I was in our first incounter xD
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:02 pm

Post by MrSuave »

Hoopla wagon AGAIN FTW!!!
vote:hoopla
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by MrSuave »

weeeee RVS!!! and scum buddies? =O
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:10 pm

Post by MrSuave »

third person on the wagon Hoopla? and why are you promoting iamausername's wagon? both are noted.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:44 pm

Post by MrSuave »

not really. how does that make me seem anxious? doesn't Hoopla's comment seem more anxious than mine? why are you so fast to defend miss Hoopla?
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:29 pm

Post by MrSuave »

Hoopla wrote:
MrSuave wrote:third person on the wagon Hoopla? and why are you promoting iamausername's wagon? both are noted.
Why aren't you helping?
are you asking why I'm not helping you, or why I'm not helping the town. I don't think that pushing an RVS wagon past 3 votes is helping. how does you saying "Lets keep this wagon going, guys," helping the town?
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:26 pm

Post by MrSuave »

=O nt agaaaaain!! xD
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:11 pm

Post by MrSuave »

well I recall in my first game someone had said the third person on a wagon is scummy or something. or was it the fourth.... hm....

well I don't really have an answer for the second question. other than it's pushing a wagon on someone very fast. I just had a bad experience recently when my first day only lasted 4 posts... sorry for being a little careful.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:13 pm

Post by MrSuave »

what does my age hav to do with anything?
and my startdate is under my pic. and if you must know, I was never in a noobie game. ever. But I have played RL mafia before this forum mafia. and again, what does that have to do with anything in this game?
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:00 am

Post by MrSuave »

Nuwen wrote:
MrSuave wrote:what does my age hav to do with anything?
and my startdate is under my pic. and if you must know, I was never in a noobie game. ever. But I have played RL mafia before this forum mafia. and again, what does that have to do with anything in this game?
I asked a question and I expect an answer, not an evasion. Learning fringe information about other players rims their posts with context.

How many games have you played on MS? My search page is doing that refresh blank thing.
this is my fifth game. I can understand the start date question, but the age I don't really see why that would be relevant. even for "context" what does age add?
MacavityLock wrote:
MrSuave wrote:well I recall in my first game someone had said the third person on a wagon is scummy or something. or was it the fourth.... hm....
Was that person right, in that game?
MrSuave wrote:well I don't really have an answer for the second question. other than it's pushing a wagon on someone very fast. I just had a bad experience recently when my first day only lasted 4 posts... sorry for being a little careful.
With 12 players, it's 7 to lynch. So a 4 post day is impossible.
the game was a theme game, and someone used their power right off the bat, and it ended the day, because someone dies and that's how his power worked.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:38 am

Post by MrSuave »

well, I'm not young. I was born in the late 80's, so unless you're like... 40ish I'm not "quite young". I just talk in posts the way I do, because that's just that way I type... and I'm pretty much an otaku... but like I said, I don't see why it matters >_>.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:01 am

Post by MrSuave »

Hoopla wrote:Who cares about his age or annoying posting style, just as long as contributes and does his best to find scum will be enough. Actually no, lets just policy lynch him.
I don't see how my actions give reason to policy lynch me. Please explain.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:04 pm

Post by MrSuave »

it's not that I'm ignoring it, it's that it's a part of a game I'm still currently in. so I don't know atm. once it's done, I'll tell you. JW even said we shouldn't talk about the game that I'm in that is still in progress.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #18) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:15 am

Post by MrSuave »

well any theory I have I've gotten from one of my games. I'm just using what I've learned so far. I guess isn't the smartest thing, seeing how the person that said it might be scum D=
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #19) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:19 pm

Post by MrSuave »

yeah... even I agree that it's a little too late for an RVS vote
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #20) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:53 pm

Post by MrSuave »

okay... so I'm at L-2. I'm guessing someone/you want(s)s a claim or something?
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #21) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:41 pm

Post by MrSuave »

That scum meta was a one time use thing though. I can't pull the noob stuff off anymore xD. But I think generally I don't think that I'm that easy to read. I mean, I do most of my scummy stuff in my mind and play out things in my head, till I find the best senario, and I change the plan as things change on me. But I don't think that being unreadable is a reason for a lynch on me D=. Also I was just asking if I should claim at L-2, because L-2 is pretty close to L-1 in my mind.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:34 am

Post by MrSuave »

oh, answer to your question, no, they were wrong, so I guess I have no reason to believe it ^_^;;... but there was one theory that was right, but they used it wrong and I remained alive! =D
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:22 am

Post by MrSuave »

how do emots cause suspicion? I can understand it can cause annoyance, but suspicion? I think you're pushing it a bit far.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #24) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:31 pm

Post by MrSuave »

um... if you notice, I use emotes whether or not I'm under pressure... O_o... your "scum-tell" may apply to you, but that doesn't mean that everyone does that.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:37 am

Post by MrSuave »

well I'm gonna say this right now... from when I played with Hoopla as her being town and her now, her play style seems a lot more random and not very logical. go to that game that JW linked to, to see what I'm talking about.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:51 pm

Post by MrSuave »

I don't really want to claim, but if I have to I will. I've never had to claim something before except in a bastard mod, and it was durring a mass claim. So I was just making sure I wasn't doing it too soon
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:15 pm

Post by MrSuave »

@Hoopla

Why are you being so defensive Hoopla? You're waaaay more agressive thi game. For seriously. I don't know what changed from when you were a nice supportive obv-town in Korlash, to being this angry defensive girl in... where ever we are now. Did something happen to you? Are you mad I won? Is your scum tell being angry and agressive? Are you scum?
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:18 pm

Post by MrSuave »

Hoopla wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:
ekiM wrote:Hey, xRECKONERx, you say that "increased" usage of emoticons is a scum-tell, and warn MrSuave not to do it. Two points:

First, what are you comparing with to decide that he's "increased" his usage?

Second,
if you think someone is subconsciously dropping a scum-tell, why are you warning him about it
? If you're town his alignment should be unknown to you, so why wouldn't you note it silently and keep scrutinizing him? Warning people of unknown alignment how to avoid your suspicion doesn't seem like the best possible scum-hunting method.
First, I'm comparing it to his earlier posts in the game, which seemed to have less emoticons. Maybe I'm just retarded, I don't know, but I swear I've read a legit theory that supports my idea of increasing emoticon usage = scum somewhere before.

Second, I didn't really see it as warning, though you're totally fucking right and I shouldn't have brought it up now in retrospect.

And, uh...
Unvote, Vote: Tubby
Lol :roll:

:twisted:
HAHA, I just got that! I see what you did thar! xD but again, the question I must ask is... are you scum? O_o
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:25 am

Post by MrSuave »

Symbol wrote:Hello, Nuwen. Hello, all you jerks who failed to greet me within two minutes of the mod note.

Vote: Toro.

FOS: ekiM, Nuwen, Hoopla.

MrSuave should request a day vigilante role PM from the mod, then kill himself.

SophistricDoctine joke-voted MrSuave to L-3 and got yelled at. Immediately afterward, Hoopla put Suave at L-2 and no one seemed to care. Noted.

Oh, and hello, RECK.
Well that wasn't a very nice hello D=

@Hoopla

I'm Not.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #30) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:42 pm

Post by MrSuave »

Hoopla wrote:
Symbol wrote:Hoopla, thoughts on MrSuave?
He's silly. I just finished another game with him recently where he was scum, and I foolishly played him the newb-town card which he milked for all it was worth. From Day 2 onward he did not help the town, and did not bring any unique thoughts to the game, and made no attempt to look for suspects. He lurked, was illogical, and non-committal.

He seems to be making more of an effort here, but I expect he would as town or scum, as he knows he won't ever get dealt the newbie card again. I don't have a read on him either way.
Now, can you blame me for milking it? Don't tell me that you wouldn't take advantage of something that everyone was so freely giving out... except my RL friend of course, but that's because he knew how I played xD. I also wouldn't say that I lurked, it was more like, people didn't want me to post in that game unless it was helpful, and I genuinly didn't know what helpful was at the time.
But if we're going back to that game, you're playing very VERY oddly for the play-style you showed me there. I know I'm repeating myself, but you seem to be quite fishy to me. That's why my vote is happily on you ^_^. Tell me honestly, are you mad that I won that game and just want revenge? D= Because that's not very nice, or helpful. =/
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #31) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:58 am

Post by MrSuave »

falalalala I'll do a read over, and post in a bit
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:27 pm

Post by MrSuave »

I was just persuing Hoopla because her town play seemed VERY different from the game I played with her previously.
No an RVS "wagon" of less people isn't useful at all really. that was my bad, and that theory was wrong anyway.
no that theme game was not my first game, Korlash was. it was like... one of my random ones that I joined and dies right away in. I'll find a link.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #33) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:52 pm

Post by MrSuave »

so, can someone tell me why I am at the top of people's list? if it was due to lurking, I was in the middle of papers and midterms, but I'm back now.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #34) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:34 pm

Post by MrSuave »

right now I think that xRECKONERx is pretty sketchy with his wanting to just policy lynch me for no reason, but that might be a bit of OMGUS
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #35) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:25 am

Post by MrSuave »

julienvonwolfe wrote:
MrSuave wrote:right now I think that xRECKONERx is pretty sketchy with his wanting to just policy lynch me for no reason, but that might be a bit of OMGUS
And throughout all of this, there is nothing from Suave...
nope, nothing from me, because now we're all just pointing at eachother, and nothing is getting done. my opinion on the random lynch is that I do not support it in any way. if we do that, we waste a whole day. I'm sticking with my hoopla behavior case/theory for now, because I still don't have a good feeling about her play this game. (and I know I sound like a broken record)
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #36) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:49 pm

Post by MrSuave »

Nuwen wrote:
MrSuave wrote:
julienvonwolfe wrote:
MrSuave wrote:right now I think that xRECKONERx is pretty sketchy with his wanting to just policy lynch me for no reason, but that might be a bit of OMGUS
And throughout all of this, there is nothing from Suave...
nope, nothing from me,
because now we're all just pointing at eachother, and nothing is getting done.
my opinion on the random lynch is that I do not support it in any way. if we do that, we waste a whole day. I'm sticking with my hoopla behavior case/theory for now, because I still don't have a good feeling about her play this game. (and I know I sound like a broken record)
That's mafia in a nutshell, and it gets quite a bit done in the long run. What you see as "pointing at each other" will be important tomorrow - committing to a stance on a player (or avoiding alignment discussion on a player) are telling after someone flips.

I want to know what you think about the rest of the game. Aside from Hoopla, who is scum?
well right now I'm going to say RECK isn't being the most pro town player by wanting some random scum, exactly like hoopla was/(is?) going for. so hoopla is on the top of my list, RECK is a second. I don't really have my eyes on a third at this point.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #37) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:42 pm

Post by MrSuave »

Yeah, if there is scum on my wagon, I have a feeling that one is still on my wagon, and the others have bailed.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #38) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:46 am

Post by MrSuave »

well my opinion is still going to stand on going for Hoopla. I also don't like REC, but the JW... I never concidered him, even though he has been on me for the most of the game. Even though it's a little tempting to jump on that wagon, I'm staying with Hoopla till I think it better to be off.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #39) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:21 pm

Post by MrSuave »

k, well if it gets too close to the deadline I'm claiming
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #40) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:42 am

Post by MrSuave »

Hoopla wrote:
MrSuave wrote:well my opinion is still going to stand on going for Hoopla. I also don't like REC, but the JW... I never concidered him, even though he has been on me for the most of the game. Even though it's a little tempting to jump on that wagon, I'm staying with Hoopla till I think it better to be off.
Be reasonable Suave, would you really want to kill me?
Hmm.... =___=
well in a normal situation when you don't feel like you're a spy, then no I wouldn't want to kill you. but you are a spy, and I want to kill spys.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #41) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:56 pm

Post by MrSuave »

tubby216 wrote:so can we just get some more suave votes pls thankx
why so serious? but really, why are you so eager to kill me? are you trying to seem less scummy? =O
Hoopla wrote:What makes you so certain?
I'm just comparing to Korlash is all. No matter how I look at that game, and this game, your play is so different, and you were so pro town in korlash (because you were town), and now you just seem random, so I'm saying you're a spy (aka scum). I mean, it's pretty hard to be pro town when you want the town dead right? ^_^
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (isolation #42) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:45 pm

Post by MrSuave »

wait... if there's no hammer it's No Lynch? if that's true, forget me claiming at the deadline ^_^ my baaad
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (isolation #43) » Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:25 pm

Post by MrSuave »

my opinion on hoopla stands, and I've said why before. I also just have a nagging feeling. and it's pretty much because of the different way she's playing now, IMO.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (isolation #44) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:23 am

Post by MrSuave »

okay I'm claiming. I'm the town vig! I can kill every night, but I don't have to.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (isolation #45) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:26 am

Post by MrSuave »

okay I'm claiming. I'm the town vig! I can kill every night, but I don't have to.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (isolation #46) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:26 am

Post by MrSuave »

MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #47) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:28 am

Post by MrSuave »

I'm the town vig. I can kill every night, but I don't have to kill anyone if I don't want to.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (isolation #48) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:28 am

Post by MrSuave »

I'm the town vig. I can kill every night, but I don't have to kill anyone if I don't want to.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (isolation #49) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:30 am

Post by MrSuave »

MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #50) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:30 am

Post by MrSuave »

MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #51) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:30 am

Post by MrSuave »

MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #52) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:32 am

Post by MrSuave »

MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #53) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:36 am

Post by MrSuave »

well.... sorry about all this.... my computer was laggy so I pressed the post button a bunch of times in frustration. Please delete all the posts but one. and again, very sorry. D=
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #54) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:10 am

Post by MrSuave »

HAHA I was right! I told you guys Hoopla scum was on the money! =D
POW I shot her >=D
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (isolation #55) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:05 pm

Post by MrSuave »

hm... from my awsome deducing skills I have chosen... xRECKONERx!!!
DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUN!!! xD

vote:xRECKONERx

I don't really like how you were on pretty much every big wagon yesterday(other than JW's), and how you weren't on JW's wagon at the end dispite how you were so eagar to be voting people earlier on in that day. Also, I don't like how wishy washy you seemed to be. You also seemed to like some of Hoopla's ideas for no reason! REC IS A SPY!!!
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (isolation #56) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:09 pm

Post by MrSuave »

um, REC, Nuwen is now looker... you aren't voting for anyone... well you're saying you want to vote looker, but... yeah... no vote. but that would put looker at L-1. I have a bad feeling about this wagon. >=(
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (isolation #57) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:40 pm

Post by MrSuave »

sorry about shooting the doc. But why didn't you say anything about my vote on you REC? I kind of made it obvious who I was gonna target =/
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (isolation #58) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:49 pm

Post by MrSuave »

well I shot rec for... I think for what he did the day before. I didn't think the town would let tubby slide for long, that's why I didn't shoot him. I was going for another good scum kill. what I wanted to know was why scum didn't kill me N-1
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (isolation #59) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:54 pm

Post by MrSuave »

D= I feel use TT_____TT like a whore TT_____TT

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”