SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:33 pm

Post by SensFan »

Vote: Cobalt

This is probably the last post I'll devote to arguing it, since its largely a tangent to the game, but having all the post counts out in the open helps Scum far more than it helps Town. Simple fact that it allows them to pick off the people that have the most posts left.

Expect Scum to be on both sides of any major issues or questions. They want to divide the Town and force posts to be used on arguments rather than scumhunting.

Mod: If someone still has posts remaining, but makes a post that has no 'words' in it (just a vote, say), does it count as a post?
Mod: Are you copy/pasting the text or the coding into the word-counter? I ask to know if stuff like tags will count as words, or if the "Sens wrote" things count.

---

Please make a note if you are double (or triple, etc...) posting. It will make it far easier to check postcounts via iso.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:33 am

Post by SensFan »

I have information that I think (confirmed as purposefully not certain) that there are 3 wincons.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #42 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:08 pm

Post by SensFan »

Very happy with my vote.

Also, V/LAish upcoming due to my coming of age and Thanksgiving
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #48 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:10 pm

Post by SensFan »

I call bullshit on just about everything Cobalt is trying to sell.
I am in favour of a lynch at this point.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #53 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:39 pm

Post by SensFan »

Goatrevolt wrote:EBWODP: Just saw the last 4 posts or so. Sens, how could he be selling BS when he's selling the town win con? Please explain.
He's not selling the Town wincon.
He admitted to having a fakeclaim, and not having the Town wincon.

That, and his fucking softclaims. People need to be taught they can't get away with that shit.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #55 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:47 pm

Post by SensFan »

Cobalt wrote:I have the town win condition. When did I say I didn't?
also, I'm curious as to why you'd want a full claim from MICAIAH. I'd think the lack of a counterclaim would be enough to prove I am who I say I am, and claiming my ability wouldn't help convince you I'm telling the truth.
You claimed to have a different wincon than VP Baltar, and the context implied that you were referring to not having the Town wincon.
I don't know who the fuck Micaiah is, and don't really give a rat's ass. Not only are scummyscumscum softclaims scummy, but we know the Scum (and you, specifically) got a fakeclaim.

Lynch lynch lynch.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #58 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:54 pm

Post by SensFan »

Goatrevolt wrote:
SensFan wrote:You claimed to have a different wincon than VP Baltar, and the context implied that you were referring to not having the Town wincon.
No...*facepalm*...

Sens, read that interaction again. Read the town win condition, then look at what both players said...
I read it again. I still see him claiming 3rd-party wincon.

No, I don't see why the hell Town would ever need a fakeclaim, do you? Not to mention, he's only softclaimed once. He needs to finish that claim, then make another full claim.

Combined with the fact he was passionate about wanting to know everyone's post caps, this is a total lock on a Scum.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #60 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:59 pm

Post by SensFan »

First of all, I don't give a rat's ass about the flavour of this game.
Second of all, I don't know who the fuck Cloud is.
Third of all, finish your Massaih (or wtf you claimed) claim.
Fourth of all, make your other full claim.
Fifth of all, explain why Town got a fake claim.
Sixth of all, I've read that exchange with even the benefit of hindsight, I still see it as claiming 3rd-party, especially with all the insistance that we should leave whoever the 3rd-party is alive.

LYNCHLYNCHLYNCH.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #63 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:21 pm

Post by SensFan »

Maybe the 3rd wincon is another Mafia. Maybe the third wincon is one that is mutually exclusive with the Town (such as a Lyncher or Jester that ends the game if they win).

The fact I think he's 3rd-party is only a small part of this, though. There is no chance I unvote him as long as I'm alive if I don't get 2 fullclaims in his next post.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #66 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:38 pm

Post by SensFan »

Let us assume that there is a Lynch in the game. Let us assume that this Lyncher wins by lynching his target.

Let us further assume all Win Conditions are of the exclusive variety.

Then if the Lyncher lynches his target first, he wins.
If the Town kills the Mafia first, Town wins.

How complicated is that?
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #68 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:52 pm

Post by SensFan »

And that settles it.

Expect me to lurk a bunch today, in the interest of saving posts, since I really don't have all that many left, and I've explained over and over why Cobalt is the clear lynch.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #70 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:03 pm

Post by SensFan »

Oh, and as for the jibe about flavour, I wasn't even told about the flavour when I signed up, if I recall correctly. I found out when I checked my Role PM.

The fact you still claim that your role must be Town because of the oh-so-uberness of the Massiah in spite of the fact we know the Scum have fakeclaims is further reason for your lynch.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #80 (isolation #12) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:55 am

Post by SensFan »

Cobalt wrote:
Sens makes valid points about a Lyncher. Cobalt attempts to deflect these with outguess the mod "what if the lynchee is mafia". I'm sure Goat thinks this is a good argument.
I'm not playing outguess the mod, Sens is by bringing in hypothetical third parties. I proved that any third parties can't have factional wincons and should therefore be ignored.
I'm not outguessing the Mod at all, are you reading my posts? I have INFORMATION that there is a third party here. No hypothetical scenarios here, I know it to be true.
And you haven't proved shit, Cobalt. You've deflected every possibility that this is a 'race' of sorts. You seem to think that because us killing the 'Mafia' (which is a term that is rather vague anyways) means we win removes the chance that there could be someone (or some people) out there that can win before us, ending the game.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #82 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:11 am

Post by SensFan »

Cobalt wrote:Wait, that ISN'T what you said. You said you had information that you _think_ there are 3 win conditions. That doesn't mean there's a third party. It doesn't mean all 3 wincons are factional. Why are you saying something different now? Before you weren't even sure your information was correct, and now you think it's solid proof of a third party?
Also, no, Sens, you're wrong. It's simple linguistics and grammar. The town win condition says kill all the mafia players to win. If there was any 3rd party win condition, it would have to be individual OR require that some mafia members be alive to trigger. Otherwise, there would be a chance that the town wincon and this 3rd party wincon could trigger at the same time, leaving the game over with 2 factional win conditions fulfilled. This would be a broken game. I don't know why this is so hard for you to understand. Also, why did you not comment on my full claim after pushing hard for it?
I
think
there are 3 wincons, just like a Cop thinks he's Sane. I'm going to be acting on the assumption there are 3 wincons.
And based on the fact there are 3 win conditions, there is "Kill all Mafia" "Control the town" and "SOMETHING ELSE". The fact you assume that that something else can't take precedence over the Town wincon is ludicrous. I don't understand why its impossible there is a Jester/Lyncher/'NK-magnet' or something else that could win before the Mafia die
and cause the game to end on the spot.
In fact, I know its not impossible.
Hell, maybe there's an SK whose flavour is that he's a "Mafia Rogue" or something like that, and so needs to die for the Town's wincon.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #84 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:59 am

Post by SensFan »

DTMaster wrote:Also what about survivor. In this case it would be best to ignore the 3rd party completely since a survivor lynch is wasted.
A Survivor might as well be Scum, and has got to be lynched.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #89 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:15 pm

Post by SensFan »

You seem to think your claim clears you.
Should I direct you to the Harry Potter game where Harry, Ron, and Hermione were the Scum?
What about the OOTS game where Varsuuvius (one of the main protagonists) was given as a fakeclaim to Scum?
What about the game where the only scumgroup was called 'Mafia B'?

Stop trying to game the Mod. Stop trying to assume you know exactly what 'Mafia' means in the Town win condition. Stop trying to pretend that whoever the hell you claimed must be Town.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #91 (isolation #16) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:25 pm

Post by SensFan »

Cobalt wrote:Um, did you read the intro? The Knights of Guidance, the good guys in the game, are the town. Why are you accusing me of gaming the mod when I'm going off info in MY ROLE PM?
I don't know what a Knight of Guidance is.
The fact these Knights are possibly Town doesn't mean that you aren't. Or did I miss the line where it tells me that Mawhatever is Town and has been given a fakeclaim solely to make him look scummier?
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #123 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:40 pm

Post by SensFan »

Colbalt is still obvscum, especially since he is trying to use the fact the Scum wincon is apparently the same as any other game, but phrased differently, to mean that VP and I are likely Scum.
Cobalt is the most obvscum person. I mean, now he's claiming he forced himself to claim this role he thinks clears him completely? That's the dumbest thing in the world if he's Town (even if he thinks its true, which is isn't; he's no more clear than anyone), but makes absolutely perfect sense if he's Scum that deluded himself into thinking he had a PM that 'cleared' him. It gives him a pretense to claim, and keeps him safe from Cops and Vigs, in his mind.

Lynchlynchlynch.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #142 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:48 pm

Post by SensFan »

Cobalt is as obvscum as it gets.

*Claims to have acted scummy on purpose
*Very quick claim
*Gets annoyed at anyone who even thinks his claim he thinks clears him doesn't
*"When I flip Town..."
*Massive OMGUS
*Joined 3ish months ago

The first 5 are classic newbscum tells. The sixth validates that newbscum tells are reliable.

He's Scum. Lynch him.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #147 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:35 pm

Post by SensFan »

*shrug*

On the contrary to his view of me, saber is playing just as I would expect him to. Not looking too deeply into the situation, and making statements from a face-value read of the game.

For example, he claims that I have not read the rules, when I have been very clear in explaining that none of the rules say that we don't need to lynch the person that isn't Town or Scum.

He goes on to assume that I am sacrificing myself. The belief that someone who leads a lynch on someone that ends up being Town (from saber's PoV) must be lynched afterwards is also something I would expect of someone newer to the game.

Thirdly, he is falling right in line with the idea that Cobalt is fucking confirmed on Day 1. I honestly can't see how anyone can take seriously the ideas of someone who posts "FoS:everyone who wants cobalt lynched day 1".

Oh, and if he had read the thread as carefully as he accuses me of not having done, he'd know I don't plan on claiming a post count.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #189 (isolation #20) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:05 am

Post by SensFan »

Unvote, Vote: saber
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #205 (isolation #21) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:22 pm

Post by SensFan »

Unvote, Vote: saber
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #226 (isolation #22) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:14 am

Post by SensFan »

I got 7 posts overnight as well. Can we lynch Cobalt now?

To saber and whoever else is asking me why I voted without any explanation, you guys should re-read the rules. If I vote without any explanation, it doesn't cost me a post. And I think its rather obvious why I voted for you, saber.

To whoever asked me why I voted saber twice, read it in context, not isolation. Iso reads are worthless, imo.

Harry Potter Mafia.

DDD deserved his lynch, but I still would have prefered a saber lynch.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #229 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:43 am

Post by SensFan »

Since when would you be told if you got RB'd?

LYNCHLYNCHLYNCH

Vote: Cobalt
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #232 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:32 am

Post by SensFan »

Unvote, Vote: Cobalt
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #366 (isolation #25) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:40 am

Post by SensFan »

I've seriously ignored this game today.

Give me until tonight, and I'll be back with useful stuff.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #374 (isolation #26) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:49 pm

Post by SensFan »

So yeah, saber is setting off my scumdar is every post he makes.

He's not willing to vote me for lurking, hasn't read the rules, wants me spontaneously modkilled, and votes me as soon as I stop lurking, for no reason other than the fact he seems to dislike me personally.

Unvote, vote saber

VP - I already claimed my Voice of Yune, and have been given no other information.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #378 (isolation #27) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:21 am

Post by SensFan »

Ranulf.
Townie Adjutant.
Vanilla.

Not claiming my postcount, like I said earlier.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #389 (isolation #28) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:35 pm

Post by SensFan »

APPEAL TO EMOTION.
BEEP BEEP BEEP.
APPEAL TO EMOTION.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #391 (isolation #29) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:02 pm

Post by SensFan »

saberwolf wrote:Look guys, somebody has to go. It's either going to be LL, sens or myself. We don't have time to really get anything else going, so you better lynch somebody quick,
even if it's me. On the con side you'll be losing a town member but on the pro side I have no special abilities or many posts to use anyways
, so I'm willing to put myself up for lynching just to make sure we secure a lynch, otherwise I feel Sensfan should go out of the three of us.
APPEAL TO EMOTION.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #397 (isolation #30) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:30 pm

Post by SensFan »

VP Baltar wrote:Sens, it's time to state your post cap. It's important to an idea I am working on. At this point there is nothing the scum can do to manipulate this, so cough it up.

Furthermore, stop with your little shouting matches and put up this content you promised. You've skated by long enough with the 'I'm too good to answer' BS and it's ringing fake this time around anyhow (as opposed to Yaw's game).

I want your thoughts on every player and the scum list I posted.
1) I'm not claiming my post cap. If you need to know details, I started with between 70 and 90 posts.

2) What content? saber is scum. Lynch him. I'm not going to write a novel, I only have limited words.

3) I've never claimed to be too good to answer anything. saber is Scum.

4) I don't post lists of people. It's very anti-Town.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #401 (isolation #31) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:15 am

Post by SensFan »

I'm not posting a list of everyone, no matter how many times you ask me. If you want a list of 3ish people I think are probably Scum, I'll go with that, but I absolutely refuse to list everyone in the game, and my feelings on them. It's very anti-Town, though not scummy.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”