Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:43 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Vote: Juls

I have no issue claiming my post number.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #76 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:38 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Sorry guys I am sick/dying which has lead to the slacking. Trying to pick it up.

Juls post 74 makes me feel good about my vote on her. She takes the time to throw dirt on the Colbat claim while at the same looking for excuses to believe it. Classic fence sitting enabling to go either way depending.
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:I'm not lynching Cobalt based off what I've seen so far and Sens makes me want to /headdesk until my brains leak from my ears, but he's probably town as well. I'm comfortable with my vote where it is.
This.

I could also switch my vote to VP now after reading post 78 where he makes pretty lame excuses for unvoting Colbat while still trying to portray him as scummy/VI.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #96 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:56 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Juls wrote:Further, you voted me as a joke vote I thought? So your joke vote turned into super serious mode? How convienant...
No I voted you to start an early wagon. Votes turn serious when people do scummy things. Am I supposed to just give you a reprieve because you were my first vote of the game?

Also, have you reviewed the claim yet? What do you think now?

@Cobalt: I can roll with a VP vote, sure. They both did the same thing near enough.

Unvote, Vote: VP

^ lynch -2 at my count.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #120 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:14 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Juls wrote:Two on the top of my list for scum are Sotty and DTMaster. DTMaster is admittedly mostly gut based on the way he words his post. By talking about Sotty I am running the risk of being accused of OMGUS but I don't really care. Two things strike me with Sotty. First, the way she is hopping around and piggybacking with an agressor mentality is reminiscent of when she was scum in our last Vi hosted game. Second, she is providing little in the way of personal analysis and is just piggybacking other thoughts.
I'm pretty sick right now. Yeah I know excuses but that's how the cookie crumbles. If I don't get better soon I will have to replace out because of the fast pace nature of the BaM ruleset, which makes me sad. Hopefully it won't come to that.

Also I am pretty sure I didn't do what you are accusing me off in Vi's ipod game. And you say I have been “hopping round” I have only voted two people. You have also voted for two people, does that mean you are also hopping around? Overcompensating to make me look worse? I think so.

ACSN: What the hell are you talking about in post 106?

Cobalt being able to get the mafia wincon gives me pause for thought. It could be an elaborate trick but the way he is being so open about... Well everything makes me want to trust him. For now at least.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #149 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:10 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Feeling much better now. Happy times.
Juls wrote:I said that Sotty was jumping on other people's arguments not giving her own. And that she is behaving similar to the way she did in Vipod as scum. I will admit it isn't a lot to go on but we have a very short amount of time to do a lynch and I am just not on board with VP Baltar right now. I usually can tell when VP is scum and I haven't got scum vibes from him yet.
Umm no. I am voting VP for the same reason I found you suspicious, the weak unvote of Cobalt while leaving it open to jump back on the wagon if nothing else takes. I am not latching on to anyone else's reasoning, that is my own. Also you are misrepping my Vipod meta. Bad Juls.

When the game started and VP posted a few times in a small period of time I felt that gave him a more pro town vibe. After expressing desire to want a serious wagon right off the bat as not to waste posts I don't see scumVP going against his own advice so quickly. But then the whole push on Cobalt and his unvote happened and that wiped away my initial read.

I switched from you to VP because he was a wagon that was actually moving. I find him scummy, but not as scummy as you right now. You are using weak points to justify your OMGUS vote on me. I don't like it.
Kmd4390 wrote:VP, we don't have time to lynch DDD. I'm keeping my vote on Cobalt. If I'm switching, it's gonna be Starry, but I'd rather not.
How do you know that? I would be willing to vote triple D today.

@VP post 142: I very much agree. I don't like people directing the lynch like that. We have a group of mostly active posters. We have time.

Welcome saber I didn't realize you replaced in for ACSN. Your posts already make me feel better about that player slot.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #152 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:18 am

Post by Sotty7 »

KMD normally I would agree with you, but with this ruleset we have plenty of time left.

Cobalt, why LL over triple D?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #157 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:31 am

Post by Sotty7 »

KMD, my experience with the BaM ruleset is that every last available hour/day will be squeezed out here. People tend not to waste time here. Four days left is plenty of time.
VP Baltar wrote:That's a hell of an assumption you are making there in terms of intention. Also, if you think Cobalt has done nothing scummy and/or VI-ish this game then you are not the Sotty I know and love.

I am glad to hear, however, that you'd back a DDD wagon, as I am most certain that he is scum on my wagon. (and glad to hear you are feeling better).
This is mafia and assumptions are the name of the game, in that we all read each others posts, some people are lying about their intentions others aren't. We all have to figure out who is who.

Expecting your claim to auto clear you isn't the best method of play, but other than that I'm not getting the Cobalt hate. I don't see how his play aids scum.
VP Baltar wrote:What about his posts do you think are pro-townish? Also, were you suspicious of ACSN before?
I should have explained this better. My experience of players that start calling others idiots and other fun names becoming frustrated tend to be town more than not. It doesn't excuse their play but they get wrapped up in the heat of things. So my read on ACSN was angry town, saber's post was coherent which makes me feel better about getting good content from the player slot now.

VP, what do you think of Juls?
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:VPB's nonsensical confidence is giving me pause, as is my discomfort with saberwolf. Might push saberwolf ahead of VPB, but I need some time to reread and think about it, I'll come to a decision tonight. I also don't like Sotty either, but she's not a viable lynch today.
Gonna give reasons? Cause if you don't I am going to go with the assumption that it is because I said I would be happy to wagon you today.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #171 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:40 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Unvote, vote: DDD
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #190 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:07 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Juls wrote:That is more of a "it feels the same way as Vipod" type vibe. I am more concerned with your willingness to do what ever Cobalt does. Examples: jumping on the fence sitting arugment, joining Cobalt with a vote on VP. I am sensing some strong buddying here. I don't think you both are scum or there would not be so much of a lovefest going on.
You are stretching this. Lovefest? Seriously? I agreed with him on two things and expressed unease how he got the scum win con. I am about to agree with you on a couple of points, does that mean we are having a lovefest now?

Also nice backtrack on the Vipod thing after VP agreed with me.
Juls wrote:@KMD...I don't like your post 185 yet again...it feels like you are protecting DDD...partners?
Agree.
Juls wrote:@Cobalt: Why are you posting so much? You have twice as many (if not more) posts than anyone else. It almost seems like you want an excuse NOT to test your claim.
Agree.

*Cue Sotty Juls lovefest*

I will say that Triple D has used the term “trend analysis” in another game I am playing with him in. Still not sure just what to think of it though.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #199 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:42 am

Post by Sotty7 »

@Mod: When exactly will the deadline hit on Saturday?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #221 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:35 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I have been insanely busy today and just flying though to say I am here. Can't believe Juls was a townie, I thought she was scum. Fail on my part. I will have to look back over the game tomorrow morning when I get some time.

Also I was given the extra posts, seven of them in fact.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #233 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:52 am

Post by Sotty7 »

VP Baltar wrote:I also received 2 posts overnight, but I didn't want to say anything because I wanted Cobalt to answer first as to who he claimed to have handed posts to over night so we could have caught him in a lie. I think people jumped the gun by disclosing their number of posts before he could speak on it, but yes, I think this reflects poorly on him and I'd like to hear what he has to say.
You are right. I just assumed that I would be the only one. Yeah, yeah, ass you and me I know :/

I am surprised at so many people getting posts and then Cobalt claiming he was blocked? Does not compute.

Cobalt, why did you chose VP?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #241 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:17 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

VP Baltar wrote:@LL-sorry, I made a mistake because I didn't check my original role PM. I gained 7 over night.
How can you mix this up?

Also Saber post restriction?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #250 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:20 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Lurking I can only assume. VP do you still find Cobalt scummy?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #256 (isolation #14) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:32 am

Post by Sotty7 »

DTMaster wrote:@Cobalt/VP
I find it odd that when VP said he gained 2 posts you said you tried to target VP for two posts but got blocked. Then VP corrected himself to 7 posts. It smells like something too convenient to me.
I actually agree with this. Also I am still unsure how VP could have got the number of posts wrong. With how Vi informed me there was no way for such a confusion.

I will also join the chorus asking for Saber to explain the opportunistic hop onto LL. Why go for a lurker so easily when you have made a case on sens?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #263 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:21 am

Post by Sotty7 »

VP Baltar wrote:Sotty, I want you to directly paraphrase how Vi informed you of the post bump.
She basically said my post total had been raised to x amount and I had x amount of posts left.

As far as Juls is concerned I think she died protecting someone. Really I have no idea what a Guardian role is in this game so I don't know. Vi says something about her being Permanent and Total Protector so the possibly of a weak doc doesn't sound as likely. It's not really something I am going to think too much about because I don't have enough info to glean a decent conclusion.
Cobalt wrote:Hmmmm... just noticed Sotty said she was ok with claiming post cap, but never did.
Huh... You're right, I must have forgotten when I was sick. I had 60 posts now I have 67.
Kmd4390 wrote:I switched to Saber thinking he had more votes. After seeing a vote count, DDD was the more likely lynch and my preference (second to Cobalt of course) anyway, so I went back to DDD. And yeah, my gut said he was scum.
When did your gut call DDD scum? As far as I remember you were very much against a DDD lynch at first.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #281 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:57 am

Post by Sotty7 »

So VP's criticisms of me in one of his posts were pretty much true, so I have been re-reading the game.

Before I called ACSN angry town and it seems his replacement Saber has fallen back into that category. However there was a few instances that have made me re-evaluate my position on that player slot. Post 159 is basically a throw away post by a player who is already admittedly low on posts. Then in post 162 after criticizing Sens, saying he hasn't read the rules, Saber says this:
saberwolf wrote:I hope to change that by posting more relevent info, just please don't expect me to pull a mastin or AndyTony, as I'm more of the midsize poster.
Which suggests to me that Saber also hadn't read the rules as posts are capped at 450 words so he couldn't do a mastin post if he wanted.

Saber, you said you had a theory that you were going to with hold in post 158. Care to share what that was?

Fuzzy has been sitting on the outside looking in this whole game. He seems to be posting just enough to scrape by and yet he doesn't seem to bring anything new to the table. I am getting scum vibes off him.

Also getting scum vibes off DTmaster. Post 26 he votes for KMD when he seems to have a much better/stronger reason to be voting for Cobalt. He also votes for Triple D in an effort to get him to post more in post 88. He quickly drops this in 136 to go after ACSN even though Triple D barely posted anything in that time. Another thing I noticed is that he barely mentioned me on day one. In fact he mentions me in his opening post and then never mentions me again all day. Not really sure what this means honestly. Just really makes my paranoia hit the roof.

Have neutral reads on KMD and Locke right now for different reasons. KMD's early day one posting seemed really off and I was feeling scum vibes off him. However as we got closer to deadline he was posting more and it made me feel a bit better about him. Locke is in neutral simply because he is not posting anywhere near enough. This really needs to change.

VP is leaning town just above the menstrual line. I go back and forth on him. Others feel town.

Vote: DTmaster
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #282 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:01 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Oh lord. :lol:

VP is leaning town just above the
menstrual
neutral line. I go back and forth on him. Others feel town.

Fixed... Silly open office auto correct. :oops:

Oh also, Cobalt in post 84 you said you one of the reasons you claimed because sens asked and he was your only solid town read. Then in post 137 you said sens maybe scum. What changed?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #286 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:58 am

Post by Sotty7 »

DTMaster wrote:@Sotty
26: I had two reasons but 1 vote. Does voting and questioning somehow make it not as effective to scum hunt the same issue? Recalled I said: I never saw a town-fake claim before, while reading Tar's game. That doesn't mean it might exist and waited for a response.
I just feel like the fake claim thing was a bigger deal than your discussion KMD almost as if you were looking for an excuse to vote KMD or not to vote Cobalt.
VP Baltar wrote:
sotty wrote:Locke is in neutral simply because he is not posting anywhere near enough. This really needs to change.
How would you compare his play here to that in WWF mafia?
I realize my memory might be a tad hazy seeing as he basically won us the game, but I remember him posting and playing more than he has in this game. You were calling him out on lurking at one point but I really believed that was because of the timezone difference. I will have a look back and see if I am remembering right, but I am also in another game with him right now where he is lurking equally as hard. I'm not sure if it is much of a tell other than he has no time to play.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #295 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:51 am

Post by Sotty7 »

unvote vote: Locke Lamora
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #308 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:55 am

Post by Sotty7 »

unvote, Vote:fuzzylightning
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #314 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:34 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I understand the unwillingness to hear more claims VP but what has changed from you believing fuzzy was scum? I don't like the idea of simply lynching Cobalt because he has become a target. I think he is much more likely to be town than Fuzzy.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #321 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:18 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Kmd4390 wrote:Trying to decide what to make of the shift of the ENTIRE Locke wagon over to Fuzzy.
No. VP went to Cobalt.

Not sure what to think about Fuzzy's claim... It's the perfect thing to say at this point honestly. Still it is testable to some degree. Ugh.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #322 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:16 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Kmd4390 wrote:Unless anyone else knows why people got more posts, Cobalt should be lynched.
Pretty much this. I'm leaving now to go to the gym and I don't think anyone else is going to be around to hammer so I will.

Unvote, Vote: Cobalt.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #480 (isolation #24) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:56 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Bah. I failed pretty hard in this game, sorry about that. The only scum I was somewhat onto was DT, but after I died I became convinced VP was scum so even in death I sucked, ha!

Vi is quickly becoming one of my fav mods, another great setup.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #485 (isolation #25) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:39 am

Post by Sotty7 »

VP Baltar wrote:You thought I was scum after I tried to avenge your death, Sotty? :(
I did slack of on my keeping up with the game, but as soon as I found out I was dead I was pretty convinced you murdered me. I didn't think anyone else would have as I thought I was pretty scummy in this game. Anyway, aren't you always supposed to be scum VP? :D

I would say your choice was right Triple D, exposing there was a mafia traitor so early would have only helped the scum

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”