Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:30 am

Post by dramonic »

/confirm

sorry guys ^_^;
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:48 am

Post by dramonic »

I don't agree with that =_=
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:32 am

Post by dramonic »

not sure I'm folling you here Amished. You want to see hw I react t pressure, so you vote... Hohum?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:17 pm

Post by dramonic »

Sorry I haven't posted earlier, was a school
Scien wrote:[WIFOM]
Dramonic.
* You were the last by a long shot to confirm in thread. Almost half a day behind.
* Night 0 confirms were very quick and gave scum less time to talk.
* You were posing elsewhere on the site after everyone else had confirmed and was waiting on you. How hard is it to confirm?
* Your delay could be because of scum taking too long to talk in night 0.
[/WIFOM]

What say you?
Surprisingly, what happened is quite the opposite. I was online when Mitey sent the PMs, so when I went to the topic it wasn't existent yet, else I'd have been first to confirm. I went to post on my other games since this one wasn't there yet and I just forgot.

Also, putting me at L-1 so soon Hohum?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:55 pm

Post by dramonic »

It's a L-1 vote.

Charter I'm no surprised, he's mental like that when it comes to bandwagons (as seen in RotM)
VP I think dislikes me, so maybe he's added pure hatred to his vote :P

Anyways, I can understand why I garnered some votes, I did confirm last. However, it is as I said.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:31 pm

Post by dramonic »

It's a bit sad that Hohum can directly predict Charter's behaviour.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by dramonic »

there are 9 players, charter
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by dramonic »

nevermind, Mitey did a typo.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:41 pm

Post by dramonic »

@Mod:
Typo in the OP; there are 7 players alive, not 9.

Fixed
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:43 pm

Post by dramonic »

I think you're having a hard time with the word game here.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:54 pm

Post by dramonic »

You know, voting me is nice and all, but you can't call me an active lurker when the game hasn't even stretched long enough for someone to receive a prod.

You wanna vote me, then make a case, don't just throw some crap together :)
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:02 pm

Post by dramonic »

On one hand, I could vote Hohum for putting me at L-1 on page three, but that'd be hypocrisy.
On the other, I could vote you for being wagon-crazy, but RotM shows you do that as town.
On a third (!) hand, with the mod, the three of us form about 60~70% of the game so far and we got kicked out of RVS rather swiftly, I'm not going to vote somene without a read on them.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:35 pm

Post by dramonic »

Hmm, checking the times you are indeed correct, received my PM at 6:11 and topic was created 5:50.

I must have missed the topic when I checked for it first then, because I know I checked the moment I got my PM.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:36 pm

Post by dramonic »

Oh, and mod, Charter unvoted.
Oops...fixed! Don't forget to bold stuff for me so I don't miss it.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:35 am

Post by dramonic »

So you're planning to lynch me over erroneous syntax?

You know how ridiculous that reason is right? <_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:29 pm

Post by dramonic »

god, just cause you guys are active doesn't mean I'm inactive, I have school you know -_-

Now then, I think right now Hohum is scummy for putting me at L-1 so early.
I also think that Scien is pushing a terrible case on me and thinks he has some great skills in psychology. Alas he does not.

Charter I'm not sure, because in the last game I played with him he was just as mental and was town

Kitty, well, is lurking

VP I haven't read in ISO.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (isolation #16) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:31 am

Post by dramonic »

better question kittymo: Did you actually read before asking questions or did you just skip post 132?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:12 pm

Post by dramonic »

It's fine, it just amused me ^_^
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:57 pm

Post by dramonic »

wow, everyone just... vanished and stuff.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:30 am

Post by dramonic »

Vote: Hohum

His behaviour toward my early wagon was scummy, and now he's gone in lurking (like half the player list)
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:00 am

Post by dramonic »

You got a prod, therefore you lurked, it's not hard math, especially if you're only reason is "I was doing other stuff." It ain't hard to post "away for the weekend"
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:53 am

Post by dramonic »

hohum wrote: I don't owe you an explanation if I'm going to disappear for a small amount of time. You're not the despot here and I don't answer to you; furthermore, I'm still within the stated posting guidelines of this game.
I'm not flaming you and in no way have I said you owe me an explanation. If you can do an effort to avoid being so high strung it'd be nice.

All I said was that you were absent for a period of time which you could have justified without going into details.

@Charter: If you don't plan to actually read what Hohum says then you're being excessively anti-town. Play the game well; put your frustration aside.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:28 pm

Post by dramonic »

putting someone at L-1 on early pages, calling someone scummy over syntax and Charter's badnwagon behaviour.

Alas the latter is a null-tell after RotM
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:23 pm

Post by dramonic »

You know, instead of latching onto a single mistake I did you ought to try to broaden your view. You've yet to comment on Kitty Amished and VP.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:02 am

Post by dramonic »

You think I'm scum with Charter now?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:53 am

Post by dramonic »

@Hohum: Stop being so aggressive. I'm not entitled to remember everything you say, just like you're not entitled to answer to me.

@Amished: I wouldn't find his hammering so scummy if he wasn't bashing so hard on something as insignificant

@Scien: You're dodging the question. Opinions on Amished, VP, Kitty?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:18 am

Post by dramonic »

hohum wrote:Aggressive is the One True Way(tm) to out scum. This passive-aggressive bullshit play of yours is going to get you lynched.
Just like you jumping down everyone's throat and saying half the players aren't paying attention to your post will get you lynched.
Grab your balls and go after someone instead of sitting on the sidelines playing victim all the time.
I'm not playing victim, I'm being voted over ridiculous, feeble assumption on Scien's part. That little LAL policy is a bunch of crap, anyone with half a decent mind knows it. I did not lie and that's all there is to it.
If you don't think charter makes a good lynch you need to explain why.

Oh, so I'm the one not paying attention to posts here? I already explained in post 11, 15 and 22.
If you think I'm the better lynch target then you need to make a case on me which needs to be based on something other than vague accusatory statements and a non-lurker lurker wagon.
Yeah, it's pretty vague to say "you put someone at L-1 on like, page 3", isn't it? Oh wait no, it's not.

Moreover, you DO need to pay attention to the thread, and I will call you out on it if you continue to skim. You can't possibly make a decent case on someone if you refuse to pay attention to the thread. This is scummy even in the best of light.
I love the selective bandwagonning here. I suppose since you don't miss a thing you must be aware there are others who intentionally avoid your post, but that's fine, huh?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:19 pm

Post by dramonic »

Hohum wrote: If you think the only reason I'm voting you is because you lied in thread then you're still not paying attention.
Correct me if I'm wrong, you've given four reasons for wanting me dead
1. The "lie"
2. Deflection (You say that, but you haven't provided any post so that I may refute)
3. Chainsaw-defense (see above, but more)
4. Distancing himself from a mislynch (The two most probable lynches right now are me and you. Your arguement doesn't hold. What mislynch am I distancing myself from? again, see above)
You say I'm manufacturing cases (or some similar expression) but you're doing exactly that.
Yes but so much has happened since then. Why are you simply ignoring everything else? Do you think it's pro-town to stand by convictions you had in the first 2 pages of the game and turn a blind eye to everything else?
Was referring to ISO 12, 15 and 22, which spread to page 7 if I'm not mistaken.
So you're arguing my lynch based on a game theory disagreement. That's better than a policy lynch how?
It's not theory disagreement, you'll ill find someone who thinking putting wagons at l-1 on page three, not even one day in the game, is anything protown. But if it can make you happier, you can add pure hypocrisy to my reasons to want to vote you.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (isolation #28) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:32 pm

Post by dramonic »

While I think he's being kinda protown, the fact he's so unphazed by the idea of a really early L-1 and how he seems to be buddying to me rubs me the wrong way. Feels like he's trying to build up town-cred in case I'm lynched.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (isolation #29) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:10 am

Post by dramonic »

Well I could respond "yes I am!" but that's not a quantifiable measure.
Also, I'm saying I'm pretty sure Charter is town, I'm not chainsaw defending him. I haven't attacked anyone for attacking him.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:46 am

Post by dramonic »

I know, I called him out on that and he ignored it through and through (and got chainsaw-defended by Hohum for it, THAT's what chainsaw-defense is). I'd be confortable with a Scien lynch, but I still believe Hohum is scummier.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (isolation #31) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:55 pm

Post by dramonic »

This looks like some bad duplicate of Zwet.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:57 am

Post by dramonic »

I was comparing mainly Hohum, if it can make you feel better?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (isolation #33) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:20 am

Post by dramonic »

Hmm, if the claim is real then Scien is scum.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (isolation #34) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:21 am

Post by dramonic »

Sow what do you suggest VP?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (isolation #35) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:28 am

Post by dramonic »

well, we do't have a cop counterclaim

Vote: Scien
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:29 am

Post by dramonic »

Scien, duh.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:30 am

Post by dramonic »

There we go ^_^

Thanks Hohum, you sure gave it to us on a platter.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (isolation #38) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:31 am

Post by dramonic »

It'd be sad if it was a mod error :S
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #39) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:32 am

Post by dramonic »

Scien... I AM scum...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #40) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:32 am

Post by dramonic »

But the day 1 thingy really was a mistake, ironically.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (isolation #41) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:34 am

Post by dramonic »

riiiiiight
Heh, I missed the crumbs though ^_^;
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (isolation #42) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:35 am

Post by dramonic »

Yes
He's the real cop

Scum is me + Baltar
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (isolation #43) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:42 am

Post by dramonic »

Cause you're the only one with a brain :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (isolation #44) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:42 am

Post by dramonic »

Well, a rationnal one anyways.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (isolation #45) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:57 am

Post by dramonic »

I was in the woods VP ^_^;
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (isolation #46) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:07 am

Post by dramonic »

It was humour.

shooting Hohum or PZ would have been unhelpful, since they were both easy enough wagons after the quickhammer of day 1

You could have been called out for your pretty intense tunneling on me and Hohum was suspicious of you

Amished would have been hella hard to get lynched, you have to agree.

Those are the real reasons.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #47) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:11 am

Post by dramonic »

Well, if there is one thing I learned in this one it's to look more closely for the topic when I receive my PM XD
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (isolation #48) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:04 pm

Post by dramonic »

... Site rule 7?

Personally, I just think you both are very excitable and should simply avoid playing together (Just like me and Kreriov. The only time he replaced into a game I was in was because he got told by the mod he'd die at daybreak XD)
I'm a hoot

Return to “Completed Open Games”