Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:17 pm

Post by KittyMo »

/confirm

I suck? :o
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #143 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:37 am

Post by KittyMo »

Sorry, people, my schedule has been so swamped that I didn't have a chance to get on the computer on Thursday or Friday. Rereading...
Amished wrote: Also, /wave to everybody but KittyMo, I've played/seen you all before <3
Yeah, I'm fairly new on site. I have six completed games, and am currently in 3, including this one. And I suppose I do suck a little bit... Though hohum tends to see me at my worst.
VP Baltar wrote: /confirm

wasn't expecting this game to start so quickly, but let's do this.
Why weren't you expecting the game to start so quickly?
hohum wrote: V nz gur pbc
Huh?
Scien wrote: G uraju lgur rnf l pvcu re?
???
VP Baltar wrote:
Unvote, Vote: KittyMo

Post or die.
Hola.
hohum wrote: Prediction: kittymo appears in thread and sides against me
Are you making these "predictions" just so if something you don't want to happen happens, you can say "haha I predicted it because you're obvscum?"

Main Questions:
Charter: How sure are you that Hohum is scum?
Dramonic: Who do you find scummy and why?
Hohum: How sure are you that Charter is scum?
Scien: What information would we get from lynching Dramonic, assuming he came up town?

-----

Rawr, I need to go IC now. Be back later today. ~
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #146 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:51 pm

Post by KittyMo »

dramonic wrote:better question kittymo: Did you actually read before asking questions or did you just skip post 132?
I missed that part of 132; sorry. Do you really think I would have asked those questions if I hadn't read the thread?

@ VP: I'm still mulling over a lot of stuff, and getting those 3 questions answered will help.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #234 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:15 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Sorry, guys, I'm just too sick and can't take this game. I have the worst headaches ever, severe abdominal pain, and am too weak to do any sports, so I'm not going to be any good at scumhunting. I'm finally going to see a doctor tomorrow, so hopefully I'll find out if I'm anemic or whatever the hell is wrong with me. Sorry for wasting all of your time, and I hope you have a great rest of the game without me. <3
~ Kitty

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #390 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:40 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Ummmm. That was interesting.

I'm really sorry for being useless the entire game, and thanks to PZ for replacing in.

Scien - I was pretty sure you were town, reading along, but I thought you were overly tunnelling Dramonic. I'm not exactly the best person to ask for advice on how to play town well, so I'll leave that up to other peeps.

"plz don't swear" -- N

Return to “Completed Open Games”