Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #30 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:36 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I've been V/LA since Tuesday... sorry about the confusion.

Anyways, I'm going to hold onto my votes until I find someone worth being suspicious of. Looks like those who have more votes have more voice, and more opportunity to throw around votes like FoSes. Oh, and
Mod? Can scum talk during the day, or are they forbidden to talk at all?

Vote: Mathcam, lewarcher82

Because he suggested replacing me so early in the game...
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #40 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:07 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

1) I don't. Which would be why I asked that question... If the scum can talk at day, it's safe to assume there is more than one.

2) Do the scum have to communicate? I didn't read that anywhere in the rules... Explained why I aked above.

As for the contridiction, I simply changed my mind. I'll have to admit, I didn't put much thought into that post... I just wanted to put down a post that showed I was here, rather than "I'll post something later".
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #42 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:52 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Why not? I can't explain my scummy appearance if you don't explain why it's scummy. I can't get into your mind...

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:03 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

It is not enough to call you scummy... but surely this post is not much better than the last one. At least to me.
Why isn't it better?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #298 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:15 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Good work, especially to Excederin and Sanjay.

Lewarcher, I was convinved you were scum after your vote on me for a while, but I really think your defense of Casey made you look decidedly town, like Sanjay said.

Sanjay, good work overall. Hmm... I thought you and Excedrin were neighbors because of the mathcam lynch, but I guess you just clicked...

Excedrin, good read after mathcam's death. You really gained way more information from that death than anyone else...

Mathcam, tough luck. Next time though, don't make buddying to your partner so obvious... If I had a lurking partner like that, I probably would've hammered and made myself that much tougher to lynch, and gained a ton of town trust points...

Casey, you were too hesitant, and I think it would've been a better idea to attack Sanjay at that point instead of claiming a town read and sounding so unsure. Because the only truly scummy thing Le Chat did (in my eyes) was lurk, you really could've torn Sanjay up and used your role as more protection than anything else by sticking to lewarcher like glue. But at that point, there was really nothing you could do, and I think you put up a good fight.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”