That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #65 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:24 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I don't really get the DN wagon.
Riceballtail Post 49 wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:The battery power is going down fast!
Once again, I blame Marisa.

Also, this DN wagon interests me.
unvote, Vote: Riceballtail

Interests you how...?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #70 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:28 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Sometimes they can, sometimes they can't. Depends on the mod. I have seen Jesters who can't vote themselves and those who can.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #96 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:28 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Riceballtail Post 81 wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:I don't really get the DN wagon.

Interests you how...?
How we got somebody to L-1 while still on page 3? Doesn't feel a bit rushed to you?
Very rushed. It feels crazy honestly I will be surprised if he flips scum. However you said it was interesting way before he got to lynch -1.

And wow hammer.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #98 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:35 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Good point.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #121 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:59 am

Post by Sotty7 »

SpyreX Post 117 wrote:How about this for a TWIST!

A beautiful thing happened. I was given the ability to take a vig shot today.

I am taking it.

NOW, yea yea zwet blah blah but thats not who I want to shoot.

I want to shoot...

mipe.

HOWEVER, in the most magnanamous gesture you'll ever see from me with a gun, I'll allow SOME input - zwet, mipe or if there is a "case" on someone else I may consider it.

Probably not.
Zwet and Mipe are excellent choices.
Hated
how mipe joined the DN wagon yesterday and with Zwet hammer fail he will forever be a distraction as scum or town. He has the annoying meta excuse too which sucks.

I would be so cool with either of these kills.

Vote: mipe
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #168 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:08 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Xylthixlm Post 151 wrote:Kmd, your case is stupid. I think Zakeri is town.
I don't think it is that stupid.
SpyreX Post 157 wrote:Riddle me this. Why didn't my kill work?
I had a feeling it might not with mipe's initial reaction to your plan to shot him:
mipe Post 118 wrote:Help me, EIRINNNN!

To say it bluntly, I'm a moon bunny and your mind will be shattered if you try to kill me.
I see Zakeri has also pointed this out.
Pesco47 Post 163 wrote:
dramonic wrote:I've never heard of daytime BP and Reisen flavour doesn't fit with that.
Reisen's flavour could warrant the shot missing (illusions etc). It's probably just mipe being inherently BP, day or night is irrelevant.

KMD's vote on Zak looks bad. There are far worse offenders for the points listed.

{b]Vote KMD[/b]
Like who?

Mipe, what is the scum motivation to fake a day kill?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #265 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:07 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Mufasa do you find Vaya scummy?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #282 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:36 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Mufasa Post 268 wrote:It's not that I can determine he is scum from his one and only post, but he is terribly lurking through this game, I want him to build some activity, as he is no help to the town at this point.
Do you really think a lurker lynch is the way to go?

Same question to dramonic
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #323 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:31 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Xylthixlm Post 283 wrote:Vaya's got at least the same chance of being scum as anyone else.

vote: Vaya
Rolling the dice on day three no less? Really have no better ideas?
Mufasa Post 284 wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:
Mufasa Post 268 wrote:It's not that I can determine he is scum from his one and only post, but he is terribly lurking through this game, I want him to build some activity, as he is no help to the town at this point.
Do you really think a lurker lynch is the way to go?

Same question to dramonic
At this point yes, it will spur more information if Vaya is to start posting. I'm still more than happy to lynch all lurkers.
I'm not.

Vote: Mufasa

dramonic Post 286 wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:Do you really think a lurker lynch is the way to go?
Not at all. I said we need to do something about Vaya, I wasn't referring to lynching her <_<

Get her to post is more like it.
And how are you going to do that? You haven't asked her any questions that I see, how are you going to get her to post?
SpyreX Post 321 wrote:I'll give you sotty is a lot of raw gut that came from rereading the entire fabulous 13 pages and going... huh.

Sitting off the DN lynch makes sense for at least A scum, if not more. Poking, but never pressuring people on it (like RBT) but keeping the hands clean - and then coming out the next day with no questions about me who was on it but being a-ok with my shot choices.

The problem is that, really, I'd kill almost any of you at this point.
The DN lynch was ridiculous. The shear speed pretty much convinced me he was going to flip town unless scum were desperate for townie cred on day one. There was little to no resistance to it and no other credible wagon, scum don't work that way.

I have a town read on you Spyrex and that had a lot to do with the two people you wanted dead. Zwet hasn't been useful in this game at all and I really though mipe would be scum with how he jumped on the wagon after Xyl pushed him.

As for only having 10 posts, I have been sick but also the days have been super quick. Hopefully now we can get some good discussion going before we jump into the abyss.

Getting townie reads off Spy and KMD. I am unsure about Xyl at this point, I could go either way. Ditto for dramonic. Scum reads off Mufasa, Zwet and to some extent Hulk. Not sure if Hulk and Zwet would be on the same team though. Everyone else needs to be posting some more.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #330 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:09 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Xylthixlm Post 325 wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:
Xylthixlm Post 283 wrote:Vaya's got at least the same chance of being scum as anyone else.

vote: Vaya
Rolling the dice on day three no less? Really have no better ideas?
Lynching a lurker is always a good idea.
Who do you think is scum?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #340 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:58 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Zakeri Post 336 wrote:
Vote: Xylthixlm

Why is lynching a lurker and viable alternative to lynching someone you think is scum?
I would also like to know why lurking is a higher priority to scummy players to you.
SpyreX Post 338 wrote:Lynching lurkers is never a bad thing. Yea, I said it.
Apart from when the scum are all active and the lurkers are just fail town. AKA mafia 98 where you were one of the active scum.

Lurkers replaced please. Scum lynched.
Zakeri Post 339 wrote:Speaking of which, I'd like to know what exactly the case against me was, since I saw no merit to it beyond "Zakeri had a night action! GET HIM!"
No. That is not the case against you. Try again.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #343 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:41 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Why not replace?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #345 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:53 am

Post by Sotty7 »

If they post useless crap then lynch them.

I do get your point about lurkers, my point right now is that we are one day three and down zero scum. The first two days flew by and I can't help but feel that chasing a lurker is just going to rob us of another day.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #347 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:22 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Never absolve the sins, but Vaya has posted all of once hopefully a replacement will do better. More posts = a better chance of being able to read said player = me happy.
SpyreX Post 346 wrote:However, sotty, scum. Who are they?
Sotty7 Post 323 wrote:Getting townie reads off Spy and KMD. I am unsure about Xyl at this point, I could go either way. Ditto for dramonic. Scum reads off Mufasa, Zwet and to some extent Hulk. Not sure if Hulk and Zwet would be on the same team though. Everyone else needs to be posting some more.
Probably should look back over Pesco at some point and Zak's missrep of the case on him hits me wrong.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #350 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:21 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Replaced into a game where he was lynched day one. So Technically no... However, we are getting off topic here I think.

Zwet, who else is scum with Hulk?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #362 (isolation #16) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:54 am

Post by Sotty7 »

SpyreX Post 351 wrote:
Scum reads off Mufasa, Zwet and to some extent Hulk.
Now, detail said reads. Further, I'd like to see how activity doesn't play a part with them and their scum reads.

(This isn't just picking on you but seriously lynching almost ANYONE amounts to a lurker lynch at this point ffs)
I don't think you are picking on me. But I want tit for tat. Here are my expanded reads, I expect you to offers yours.

Mufasa votes for vaya basically for pressure stating this out and out taking away said pressure. Vaya hasn't contributed to the game is his reasoning, yet I don't see him doing much actual scum hunting. I think falling back on a lurker lynch is often a scum standby, particularly when they don't comment much on anything or anyone else. Also appears to be rolefishing:
Mufasa Post 223 wrote:I'm starting to think the XYL has a post limit... Not exactly sure yet.
Mufasa Post 355 wrote:Yes, you might want to start off with do you believe there was a reason for lurking from vaya? And if so what was it?
Zwet has the meta of quick hammers which, as I have expressed already, is just awful. I hated the DN wagon so I also hate the hammer. Meta or not, what Zwet did was anti town. Since then he hasn't really been doing much scum hunting, he posted he believed mipe's claim and yet got “mad” that the mipe hammer was stolen from him. Today he has latched onto Hulk who has been wanting to lynch Zwet for awhile now. He doesn't seem to want to be helpful at all.

Hulk is a little harder for me. He has been all over Zwet which could be seen as an “easy” lynch. Then as soon as another wagon forms he hops over. AKA mipe and myself. I also hate the hulk character.
tubby216 Post 353 wrote:ok replacing in, but with my current schedule i will do my best to catch up.

damn Vi and his meter thingy,

anything i can answer for right away??
Why agree to replace in if you are busy? And what spy said.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #366 (isolation #17) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:35 am

Post by Sotty7 »

SpyreX Post 365 wrote:So, mufasa's (albeit poor) vote for Vaya loses its pressure when announced for pressure. True. However, how does this make it an action more likely to be performed by scum?

The rolefishing is :headdesk: on his part. I'll give that

Zwet's hammer stance is at best goofy, but again the wagon requires multiple people (and if I wasn't VOTING on it you can sure as hell bet I would have hammered the hell out of it).

The business about mipe is interesting. I may have to go dig that up (unless you want to be a helper ;) ). This and the new "because" is well... awesome.

Hulk. Well - do you think Hulk and Zwet could be bussing or?
With Mufasa it is a combination of all the things he has done that makes him look scummy to me.

You would have hammered the DN wagon THAT quickly when some players hadn't even posted in the thread yet? Not sure if I believe that.

Mipe/Zwet business
zwetschenwasser Post 202 wrote:I believe Mipe's claim. :-)
His next post
zwetschenwasser Post 216 wrote:NO! YOU TOOK AWAY MY HAMMER!
Unvote; Vote: Mipe
Suppose it could be a big joke that I just don't get.

Hulk v Zwet doesn't have the feel of bussing so I am thinking it is one or another. Zwet is higher up on my list here because of the OMGUSing.
SpyreX Post 365 wrote:Sotty:

Watching DN go down in a ball of flames hurts. However, I'm not seeing any reason why someone would stay AWAY from that wagon as town (scum sure, town..ehh). Your adamancy about it (and fingers the next day on two people on said wagon) gets me. The volume of play had been lacking as well (but, again, thats something near everyone is guilty of).
I am going to stand by my stance on the DN wagon forever. The whole “I win” statement was worthy of a RVS wagon for sure but it was not worth the super quick lynch when there was
no other viable wagon even attempted.
I really think you are over looking that key point. :/

The whole “volume of play” argument is also starting to stink. Since I have gotten over my flu I have been one of the most active players in the game. If you want to look at players slacking try Plum, Elmo Pesco ect.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #403 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:54 am

Post by Sotty7 »

The Incredible Hulk Post 372 wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
The Incredible Hulk wrote:
Post 275, Xylthixlm play innocent on double vote. Hulk no like.
Now that's just stupid. Are you suggesting I knew that Pesco had a double vote?
Hulk think Xylthixlm try find reason to avoid confirmed townie be in game.

Looks to Hulk that Xylthixlm pretend believe something else.

Why, Hulk wrong?
I see where you are going with most of your points on Xyl accept this one. Are you trying to say that all double voters are confirmed town here? I think Xyl wouldn't have any idea about what was going on and so his response seems natural to me.
Mufasa Post 385 wrote:Pesco what do you mean I've seen zwet act differently than this before. I think Zwet isn't playing to his town like play this time at all.
unvote vote Zwet
What is Zwet's town play to you?
Zakeri Post 391 wrote:okay, so instead of summerizing what the case against me was, people threw suspicion on me for "misrepresenting" and telling me to go back and read. You guys are soooooo friendly! :roll:
Reading the game is awesome. Plus feigning ignorance is pretty scum IMO. As for the rest of your post 391, is there any reason you picked the people you did to ISO?
zwetschenwasser Post 395 wrote:
Unvote; Vote: Mufasa
He has yet to provide a real reason for his suspicions on me.
Ugh...
Plum Post 401 wrote:I'm tired of Hulk's policy-push on Zwets. I oppose straight policy lynches as a general principle and I've seen scum hiding behind policy-lynch pushes too often for my taste.
FOS: Hulk
Do you think Zwet hasn't been scummy?
What about Xyl?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #429 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:01 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Tubby needs to weigh in ASAP. He has played in Vi games before, he knows all about the depleting battery power. He has no excuse.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #431 (isolation #20) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:03 am

Post by Sotty7 »

:(

Why?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #433 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:10 am

Post by Sotty7 »

You think Mufasa is town?
Why?

Also I am not the only one to mention Tubby in the last dozen or so posts. You really need to check your scumdar.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #435 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:22 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I am seriously confused.

I want Tubby to post because our time is running out. He
knows
our time is starting to run out and still he posts nothing. I find this scummy.

I will admit to being less convinced about my Mufasa vote with Zwet scumtactular hop on with me. Plus he wasn't on the DN wagon, I am thinking I might want to lynch someone off there.

I will be happy when you step off the crazy train Spy, because I have no idea what you are driving at and honestly it's starting to grate on my nerves a little.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #521 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:14 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

SpyreX Post 469 wrote:I'd MUCH rather lynch Zak. Or sotty.
Then maybe you should vote for me? I don't think I have ever seen someone so gun ho for my lynch without ever actually voting me. It's starting to feel a little screwy.
Zakeri Post 471 wrote:11. Sotty7 - I don't buy that Sotty is scummy for avoiding the DN wagon. I seen plenty of times where a person on day one would actually pick up on what a bandwagon on a townie feels like and knows to avoid it even as town. It would have been nice if Sotty gave a reason around that time, but the days moved too quickly. Sotty's contribution since the case made on her has given me a townie feel
I totally did give a reason at the time.
Sotty7 Post 96 wrote:
Riceballtail Post 81 wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:I don't really get the DN wagon.

Interests you how...?
How we got somebody to L-1 while still on page 3? Doesn't feel a bit rushed to you?
Very rushed. It feels crazy honestly I will be surprised if he flips scum. However you said it was interesting way before he got to lynch -1.

And wow hammer.
Right now I see no reason not to believe Zak's bus driver claim. I have been getting strong town vibes off KMD so I am going to put Zak in my town bracket too. His latest posts have been a lot better as well.

I really need to re-read + maybe even meta Xyl. I keep swinging back and forth on him so drastically I need to try and figure him out. Tubby's lame jump onto Zak makes him look bad.

Will do some ISO reads tomorrow.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #529 (isolation #24) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:18 am

Post by Sotty7 »

dramonic Post 522 wrote:I dont see how the fact Zak says KMD is town make her less likely to be scum. Scum KNOWS who is town, really.
Yeah but that's not exactly what I said was it? I think Zak's posting has improved a lot since he stepped into the spotlight and I am liking what I see.
Combine
that with the bus driver claim and I am feeling good about Zak.

Do you think scum would like clearing townies when they don't need to?

Xyl, the only experience I have playing with you is in Mafia 96 and that doesn't even really count because I died night zero and you replaced in. But in that game you weren't focusing so much on the lurkers like you are here, is there a reason why this is different? I will admit I haven't looked at your scum meta yet and I will get to that, but the lurker/policy/zwet pushes do feel a lot harder here.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #543 (isolation #25) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:45 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Xylthixlm Post 531 wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:
dramonic Post 522 wrote:I dont see how the fact Zak says KMD is town make her less likely to be scum. Scum KNOWS who is town, really.
Yeah but that's not exactly what I said was it? I think Zak's posting has improved a lot since he stepped into the spotlight and I am liking what I see.
Combine
that with the bus driver claim and I am feeling good about Zak.

Do you think scum would like clearing townies when they don't need to?
I mostly agree, but you are making the unfounded assumption that Kmd is a townie.
I am pretty sure KMD is a townie at this point, of course I can change my mind on that if he starts acting scummy, but for now I am happy with KMD. The last question was more in the hypo sense, I understand I can't be 100% on KMD which is why I didn't ask “Do you think Zakscum would like to clear KMD when he didn't need too?”
Mufasa Post 532 wrote:I don't care who you are Hulk, but everyone should carry an opinion on everyone, and it seems you are masking a little bit too much.

unvote vote: Hulk
This post is awful. Makes me feel a little better about my vote.
tubby216 Post 540 wrote:ok reread agian,

still do no tlike zak,

but it being close

unvote vote:hulk
Let me get this straight. You have read the game twice now and yet have no insight to offer apart from jumping on two wagons with no actual reasoning?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #608 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:06 am

Post by Sotty7 »

My understanding of the lighting rod is that ALL night choices get redirected to that player but that doesn't seem to fit the night scene because we got two deaths. Wouldn't Mufasa have attracted both the kills? I also noticed that Vi listed Mufasa as a different color to Hulk on the front page. Two mafias?

As for Dram v KMD I am more apt to believe KMD not only because I have a townie read on him but also with how he came about at the start of the day. However Xyl I think it was, mentioned unlikely inviable kills. If both Dram and KMD are town then maybe we have a mafia ninja in the works here.

I agree with Xyl in that the presence of a lighting rod makes me more willing to believe the presence of a nexus but I'm really not liking Dram's list of targets.
dramonic Post 585 wrote:Anyways, a good part of my scumreads are dead: Mufasa, Mipe, Hulk.
They were all alive on night one. Hulk was alive night two and Mufasa two and three until he was killed at least. This isn't adding up to me.

Also, when you protect yourself against a player Dram, is it just for that night, or for the rest of the game?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #634 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:13 am

Post by Sotty7 »

tubby216 Post 492 wrote:ok so i got through read #1

xyl,spyrex,plum are town to me

zakeri, /hulk leans scum to me

need to do iso reads,

but for now

vote:zakeri
since that speaks the loudest to me,,

more to follow, hopefully by 9pm est tonite i will have the larger rundown thoughts on everyone posted
tubby216 Post 540 wrote:ok reread agian,

still do no tlike zak,

but it being close

unvote vote:hulk
tubby216 Post 632 wrote:yes it is, i read th elast two pages and followed someone who has been in the game for a awhile.

its rule#2 in "Xyl's guide to replacing"
So what is it? Have you read the game twice? Or have you only read the last two pages?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #659 (isolation #28) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:43 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Zakeri Post 629 wrote:The Two Scumteams theory makes sense to me, now that I think about it.
How come?
Pesco47 Post 631 wrote:
tubby216 wrote:ok agree's with Xyl he hasn't lead me astry before

vote:pesco
In other words, you're not reading the game at all and that just isn't scumhunting.

Vote Tubby
What's your take on KMD v Dram?
tubby216 Post 645 wrote:@scotty i did read it twice, i was pokin fun at Xyl ,,,sheesh un wad your undies plz kthankx
So many things wrong this post...
dramonic Post 658 wrote:delayed, stuff like poisoners.
Do you think there is any evidence for that?

Vote: Dram

Out of the two I believe KMD over Dram. I am not overly happy with his targets for his ability and he doesn't seem to be pushing his scum reads all that much
if
at all.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #665 (isolation #29) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:22 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Pesco47 Post 661 wrote:
What's your take on KMD v Dram?
With Dram's claim of Koishi, I don't doubt him because it fits the flavour.

KMD reads pretty town to me this game. If he's got Touhou flavour to explain himself I can choose a side based on that.

From what I can gather about the Touhou flavour of the game, it's canon or highly popularized fanon only. In other words, knowing enough about Touhou can give a bit of confirmation.
I'm gathering by this you think they are both town. If that is the case, what do you think about KMD's info?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #669 (isolation #30) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:16 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Zwet who do you think is scum?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #671 (isolation #31) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:46 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Had to make sure you weren't joking.

Next question is the most important. Why? If it is just that one throw away quote I am going to be very sad.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #686 (isolation #32) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:52 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Xylthixlm Post 684 wrote:
dramonic wrote:Someone has to go and my read on Xyl is town. Let's see, where could I find someone who's contribution is really not that useful and close enough to prevent the obvtown lynch... Oh look, I know!

Vote: Hulk
^ this is why I'm not voting dramonic. If he's scum, why deflect the wagon from a townie (me) to a scumbuddy? I could sort of see dramonic as a 3rd party (SK), but that would mean the mafia killed one of their own...
What do you think about the 2 scum team theory?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #711 (isolation #33) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:36 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I'd also like to see the vote count analysis you did KMD. The only scum I didn't help lynch was Hulk, I was voting Mufasa and I also voted for Dram yesterday when Xyl pretty much was laying the ground work that both of you were town.

If there is one more scum I'm not sure it is Zwet. I'm not ruling him out but my top suspects at the moment are Plum, Elmo and Tubby.

Plum, what will happen if you get everyone to post that?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #719 (isolation #34) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:04 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Plum Post 714 wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:The only scum I didn't help lynch was Hulk
Out of two scum lynched.
Specifically, Sotty's interaction with Hulk when you read her in iso makes you (me, that is) feel iffy.
How come?

VI, great modding work so far; I love this game.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #734 (isolation #35) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:14 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I'm not sure if I can buy Zak as a scum what with her whole bus driving claim of KMD. I don't see the advantage of scum clearing someone like that so early. Or at least attempting too.

I am waiting to see what this ability of Plum's does if anything, but I am also going to need to look back though the game. Do we all think there is likely only one scum left?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #762 (isolation #36) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:49 am

Post by Sotty7 »

zwetschenwasser wrote:I don't see why KMD didn't post the quote if it'll buy us discussion time.
Delayed reaction much?

So another vig shot. Part of me wants to use it as another lynch were we all vote for it and part of me wants to see what Plum does with it. In Plum's place I would probably go for Elmo or Zwet/Tubby. But yeah, you should probably give your target time to claim before you chose to shoot.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #766 (isolation #37) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:09 am

Post by Sotty7 »

zwetschenwasser Post 763 wrote:How is it delayed?
Because it's a pointless event that has been resolved and you want to come back and question it later. Also there is other things going on and you just feel the need to comment on that? You are literally doing minimal work in this game, with absolutely no scum hunting. I'm starting to think Plum should kill you.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #781 (isolation #38) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:54 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Moooooo :(
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #856 (isolation #39) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:51 am

Post by Sotty7 »

This game was interesting. I think I got a little lazy at the end there and wanted to claim my information. Can't really fault Plum for her vig with that in mind, still it would have been nice to claim ;)

I was going to claim my hiding behind KMD on day three but then I saw that Spyrex flipped RB and he was pretty suspicious of me so I thought he might have RB'ed me. Guessed wrong there.

Another fun Vi game. This is turning out to be a trend. Yay town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”