le Chat
le Chat
Goon
le Chat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:56 am

Post by le Chat »

What have we created... a thing of nightmares... Rosso Carne with a quadruple hammer.

vote lewarcher
for not being le Warcher.
vote excedrin
for prescription drugs.
le Chat
le Chat
Goon
le Chat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:12 am

Post by le Chat »

hi everyone. im going to be gone this weekend, and i will be back sunday night with a post!
le Chat
le Chat
Goon
le Chat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:09 am

Post by le Chat »

hello everyone. my v/la was longer than i expected, and i have class within the hour, but i will be back for good today and post.

was surprised to see day 2. then i remembered quad rosso.
le Chat
le Chat
Goon
le Chat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:24 pm

Post by le Chat »

Excedrin wrote:It seemed odd that lewarcher82 seemed hesitant to vote for his top suspect based on the idea that Rosso Carne would likely hammer. So I was looking for "Oh yea, well Rosso Carne always hammers, he's known for it, check the avatar etc."
Excedrin wrote:
Vote: lewarcher82

Because I didn't like the way you jumped on the case against Nachomamma8, stated that you didn't want to let Rosso hammer, then did it anyway.
This is strong. I was recently scum in a small game and I lost because I had a deathly fear of hammering, because if I hammered on Day 1, I was afraid that I would be lynched for it on Day 2. Rosso Carne is known for hammering. I made that clear on Day 1 with that joke, plus, his custom title. In a circumstance like this, lewarcher's vote is basically a hammer vote as well, if he knows that Rosso Carne is going to vote to hammer, then he could have feared placing his vote and being responsible for a mislynch, once we looked past Rosso.

Seems like a nice gig Rosso has going. I dont think hes scummy for it because obviously he does it in every game. But I do think that what you point out here is lewarcher-scum being afraid of being attributed to a mislynch.
Excedrin wrote:Anyway that was a fast d1 and scum apparently doesn't have a kill. Today we have a similar situation as yesterday in that only 2 players are needed to lynch.
I think there's only one scum in the game. Six players is pretty small to have two scum without some sort of mechanic like in Lovers mafia where if you lynch one scum you win even though theres two. In this game, the dice rolls allow for the possibility for the mafia to roll well and control the lynch earlier than they should be able to. In a situation like now, when only 2 players are needed to lynch, having 2 mafia would make the game very swingy.
mathcam wrote:Let's take the worst-case scenario here -- Rosso and Lew are scum together. They have the voting majority, and could lynch someone whenever they want. In fact, they can take their time, since the other three of us can't do anything without at least of them. But of course, it's possible that they get screwed tomorrow with low votes, and so they can't just jump out and claim victory. All in all, this is pretty improbable, though.
As I just said above, I don't think that would be the case. Game would be over in 1 day if scum got the vote majority now.

---

vote: lewarcher

lewarcher, do you think theres 1 scum? who do you think it is?
le Chat
le Chat
Goon
le Chat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:27 am

Post by le Chat »

lewarcher82 wrote:I answered my behaviour about the Nacho thing, French cat. Also, I have no problems hammering.

I do not know who is scum, but i sure hope there is only 1...

I do a re read, but there is not much to read I am afraid.
You said you voted him because he didn't/couldn't justify the post you thought was scummy. Looking back on Day 1, though, your hesitation to vote nacho based on Rosso's likely hammer is more telling.
le Chat
le Chat
Goon
le Chat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #5) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:02 pm

Post by le Chat »

I'm almost forced to rethink my opinion on lewarcher82 because he literally cannot be lynched without Rosso's vote, and Rosso said no. I guess that is not the end of the world, but considering the prospects, I don't like the situation.

The staggered votes is frustrating. Rosso apparently will not hammer lewarcher82. Similarly, lewarcher stated that he is convinced Rosso is town. A lynch cannot happen without one of them, which takes both of them off of the table. That's frustrating simply because I don't think anyone is mafia but lewarcher, and yet I must choose someone else?

I don't think mathcam is scummy. He seems to recognize the same situation I'm in. Similarly, I don't suspect Excedrin.

I am most comfortable with my vote on lewarcher82. I feel like my vote doesn't change anything, but its staying there.

I fail to see what a No Lynch does... =\[/i]
le Chat
le Chat
Goon
le Chat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:52 am

Post by le Chat »

Ooh that is true. A NL would re-roll all the votes. =] I'm totally for that, being Mr. Weak-vote.

And yes, if you both were scum then you would have won barring Day 3 the two of you get your votes rolled poorly and don't have majority even though you match town numbers on the roster. Food for thought I guess. I don't suspect you both of being scum together though.

You said if he is scum, he would hammer you, but if you are scum and he is town, he could hammer you.

I don't suspect Rosso for being scum, I just am stuck that I think you are scum but Rosso does not and you cannot be lynched without Rosso.
le Chat
le Chat
Goon
le Chat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:14 pm

Post by le Chat »

@excedrin: i was kinda surprised to see a hammer -not- taken by rosso and to see him turn around and say he would like to lynch cam. rosso simply said that cam was right in that nobody was playing and he would only hammer cam. i dont think cam is scummy.

i am completely sold on a lewarcher lynch, but im also perfectly fine with a No Lynch because it will reshuffle the dice and im at the low point at the moment while my main suspect is at the high point.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”