Suicide rule?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Sat May 21, 2005 1:05 am

Post by Dasquian »

Self-votes == auto-lynch is a horrible idea in my book, for the reasons outlined above. Self-votes I generally allow, but a few of my friends have disallowed - I can see both sides of the argument, I hate it when someone throws their rattle out of the pram and votes themselves in a tantrum, but OTOH I think there's a few interesting plays and tactical reasons why you might want to vote yourself so I generally allow it.
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Thu May 26, 2005 3:50 am

Post by Dasquian »

I'd like to think that most people, however fed up with the game they are, won't break any rules to leave it - out of respect for, if not that game, "the game" as a whole. They might ask for a replacement, encourage their own lynch or place the last vote on themselves, but anyone who's going to go to the lengths of getting mod-killed shouldn't be allowed to play in the first place.
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Thu May 26, 2005 9:41 pm

Post by Dasquian »

I just think that, despite potential tactiacl gain, you should never break the rules to win the game. It's not something the other team should have to deal with, and I would be righteously annoyed if I lost as mafia because the town kept breaking rules at opportune times.
[size=84]QUACK[/size]

Return to “Mafia Discussion”