Mini 829 - Internal Struggle Mafia (Over)

don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:21 am

Post by don_johnson »

ryan2754 wrote:Zach, did Don visit you?
^^ odd question.

only one kill. ryan is more likely serial killer today than he was yesterday, and perhaps our best lynch.

paradox: please claim. post your thoughts.

dtm: being next in line according to the original plan, who would you prefer we lynch and what are your thoughts on the developments here?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
ryan2754
ryan2754
Goon
ryan2754
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:10 am

Post by ryan2754 »

don_johnson wrote:
ryan2754 wrote:Zach, did Don visit you?
^^ odd question.

only one kill. ryan is more likely serial killer today than he was yesterday, and perhaps our best lynch.

paradox: please claim. post your thoughts.

dtm: being next in line according to the original plan, who would you prefer we lynch and what are your thoughts on the developments here?

Sorry, I keep getting confused about what Watcher/Tracker differences are and what not. I thought since Zach watched you, it would show who you visited during the night, to confirm you visited Zach, like you said.
Why exactly did Zach watch Don last night? I am getting a little confused on this.

The remaining mafia member keeps trying to add WIFOM with regards to night actions.

The mafioso knew the plan was for me to vig kill IcemanK/DTM, and thus, didn't NK. Don't give me this "more likely to be serial killer bullshit."

Mafia knows people are thinking about it, and is playing right into it. You all were the one's that wanted me to kill Iceman or DTM last night, anyway.
Show
Town: 3-4*
Scum: 2-1
SK: 0-1
Unlynched.
"Noone can deny that the Ryan, from now on known as "Bullseye", accomplished an amazing feat. Nightkilling 2 mafia roles on the first 2 nights. He deserves to win." - Alexhans, Mini 829, Town Loss
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:01 am

Post by DTMaster »

@Don
We might need to discuss the possibility of no lynching with ryan withholding his kill to determine if this is scum gambit or SK play.

Speculating on the night actions it might be suspect to either: a protect on Zach from scum, a no-kill from scum and if there is a 3rd member or the possibility that scum wasn't around to submit night actions. T

I'm thinking that Para isn't cleared townie based on your protect on day 1 and needs to be looked at again. If ryan is the last scum/SK player lynch him tomorrow in the lylo situation since there was only 1 NK.

I suggest we focus on this order:

Para
Ryan
DTM

in terms of ISO reading and discussion. You may adjust this to your liking as:

DTM / Ryan
Para

in terms of the orginal plan.

@Ryan
Withhold your kills from now on if you are town vig.
ryan2754
ryan2754
Goon
ryan2754
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:45 am

Post by ryan2754 »

DTMaster wrote:@Don
We might need to discuss the possibility of no lynching with ryan withholding his kill to determine if this is scum gambit or SK play.

Speculating on the night actions it might be suspect to either: a protect on Zach from scum, a no-kill from scum and if there is a 3rd member or the possibility that scum wasn't around to submit night actions. T

I'm thinking that Para isn't cleared townie based on your protect on day 1 and needs to be looked at again. If ryan is the last scum/SK player lynch him tomorrow in the lylo situation since there was only 1 NK.

I suggest we focus on this order:

Para
Ryan
DTM

in terms of ISO reading and discussion. You may adjust this to your liking as:

DTM / Ryan
Para

in terms of the orginal plan.

@Ryan
Withhold your kills from now on if you are town vig.
I'm in for witholding my vig kill. I just have a feeling if we don't lynch scum today, they will no kill again during night to get you all to lynch me.

we have 5 people left.
4 after lynch.
1.) I withhold kill, mafia NKs, 3 people left, lylo
2.) I withhold kill, mafia DOES NOT NK, 4 people left, still lylo, because he will then kill at night.

Mod, if there are 4 people during the day, and we lynch to 3, does the game end there, or does night continue to carry out (possible doc protect)? If so, technically I could then use my kill when we lynch to 3 and possibly get rid of final mafia member.
Show
Unlynched.
"Noone can deny that the Ryan, from now on known as "Bullseye", accomplished an amazing feat. Nightkilling 2 mafia roles on the first 2 nights. He deserves to win." - Alexhans, Mini 829, Town Loss
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:53 am

Post by alexhans »

ryan2754 wrote:
Mod, if there are 4 people during the day, and we lynch to 3, does the game end there, or does night continue to carry out (possible doc protect)? If so, technically I could then use my kill when we lynch to 3 and possibly get rid of final mafia member.
Evil roles will win when they control the votes (equal amount of town and evil roles) and nothing can prevent otherwise.
I'm back...
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:49 pm

Post by don_johnson »

if we no-lynch, ryan has to kill dtm or paradox. preferably dtm because of the night one protect. i would prefer to lynch. i think we can win today.

ryan: what is your major issue with being lynched today? given that scum would have only one choice to nk tonight, leaving zach and i a clear lynch in lylo, why does town still need a "vig"? (fyi: zach watching me lets him see who targets me, thereby reducing the chances of my being nk'd.) do you think either zach or i are scum?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:50 pm

Post by don_johnson »

ebwop: if ryan is sk then he kills and blames mafia, so asking him to "withold" his kill is pointless.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
ryan2754
ryan2754
Goon
ryan2754
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by ryan2754 »

don_johnson wrote:if we no-lynch, ryan has to kill dtm or paradox. preferably dtm because of the night one protect. i would prefer to lynch. i think we can win today.

ryan: what is your major issue with being lynched today? given that scum would have only one choice to nk tonight, leaving zach and i a clear lynch in lylo, why does town still need a "vig"? (fyi: zach watching me lets him see who targets me, thereby reducing the chances of my being nk'd.) do you think either zach or i are scum?
I never said the town still needs a vig. But I know that I am town, so lynching a town person at this stage in the game (not because I am a vig, but because I am town) is poor play.
don_johnson wrote:ebwop: if ryan is sk then he kills and blames mafia, so asking him to "withold" his kill is pointless.
On the same line, one NK also adds WIFOM in the other direction, about them trying to play the "Ryan as sk" game.

Vote: DTM
Show
Unlynched.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:44 pm

Post by don_johnson »

i think dtm is town.

vote: ryan

i'd rather not play my full hand yet, but the recent posting has me convinced that ryan is not town. there is no reason to keep a nightkiller around from here on out.

mod: prod paradox?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:15 pm

Post by Paradoxombie »

I am the tracker. I tracked Don who visited me N1 and Zach who visited me N2. Basically I believe both of their claims. Last night I forgot to submit a choice. I'm kinda pissed but I think we have this game in the bag, and it's possible that there was no NK anyway.

I think our best option now is to just kill ryan. It is the "safe" choice.
unvote, vote:ryan

Then we lynch DTM if there is a tomorrow.
"Beware of Zombie Entanglements."
-George Washington

So it goes.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:23 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Vote: Paradox

You are lying or Zach is lying. I believe it's you.
Zach ISO 47 wrote: Night 1 my target was Don Johnson

Night 2 it was Ryan.
Paradox wrote:I am the tracker. I tracked Don who visited me N1 and
Zach who visited me N2.
Basically I believe both of their claims. Last night I forgot to submit a choice. I'm kinda pissed but I think we have this game in the bag, and it's possible that there was no NK anyway.
Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:45 pm

Post by Paradoxombie »

Actually I made a mistake. The PM does say that he visited Ryan. I must've gotten mixed up at some point.
-George Washington

So it goes.
Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:48 pm

Post by Paradoxombie »

If you still think I'm lying, for what purpose?
-George Washington

So it goes.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:52 pm

Post by DTMaster »

1. It's really convenient that you claimed this role. Especially after everyone else claimed with results before you.

2. Explain why you chose Don and Zach as your trackees.
Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:01 pm

Post by Paradoxombie »

1. True enough.

2. Well I suspected Don and Zach significantly at those points. Then I suddenly stopped after those nights. Plus I guessed that Don was the doc around when he was so in favor of a vig claim, and that's partially why I came to agree with that.
-George Washington

So it goes.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:07 pm

Post by alexhans »

Those in danger of suppression #33:

ryan2754 (2)
-
don_johnson, Paradoxombie

DTMaster (1)
-
ryan2754

Paradoxombie (1)
-
DTMaster

Not Voting (1)
-
Zachrulez

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.
I'm back...
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:17 pm

Post by don_johnson »

now we're talkin'.

Idiotking, Vanilla Townie
DeathRowKitty, Mafia Goon
Toro, Roleblocker
jasonT1981 , mafia ninja
RedCoyote, Vanilla Townie
hiphop, Townie
IcemanE Shrinehme, Vanilla Townie

don_johnson doctor
DTMaster vanilla
Paradoxombie tracker
ryan2754 vig
Zachrulez watcher

i don't like the slip. but it is certainly a believable claim when we see that the ninja was neither trackable nor watchable.

ryan: thoughts?

zach: you hold an important vote today, please withold it until you are certain of what to do.

paradox: are there any other facets to your role(yes or no)?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:24 pm

Post by don_johnson »

unvote

no need for a quick day.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:38 pm

Post by alexhans »

I can hear the sound of silence...

---------------------
Those in danger of suppression #34:

ryan2754 (1)
-
Paradoxombie

DTMaster (1)
-
ryan2754

Paradoxombie (1)
-
DTMaster

Not Voting (2)
-
Zachrulez, don_johnson

Last edited by alexhans on Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'm back...
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:22 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Alex
That's contradictory. :o

@Paradox
1. If you are telling the truth then this confirms don, Zach, and yourself as cleared townies as town PRs. Ryan is scum.

2. I have issues with your night actions regardless with the claim based on convenience. Your lack of night action last night concerns me since you did not state why you didn't post anything towards the end of day 2 till now. Why didn't you post anything between that time.

3. With the first post of today, it can be attributed as actively lurking. You answered the questions about the claim then went towards ryan for the "safe vote". What is your analysis on the town right now?

4. I can determine that you bread crumbed that you yourself was doc and/or suspected there was a doc with that: "protection will come".

@Don
Given the flavour of Jason's role it makes sense. I dislike the results of night 3 with Paradox though.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:14 am

Post by don_johnson »

paradox has tossed in the curve ball, but i still think ryan is sk.

my main issue here:

ryan targeted a claimed town powerrole night two. a player who claimed "investigative" powers. granted, jason was scum, but it is a seriously risky vig shot and seems more likely a shot taken by an sk who is posing as vig. also, ryan should be dead. scum calling in a no kill would only delay their downfall and thinking scum targeted zach is a bit silly, so yeah, the fact that ryan is still alive is enough for me to be convinced that we should lynch him today. zach and i can look after each other tonight and lynch the remaining player in the morning if the game doesn't end. we could do it the other way around, but i am more convinced of ryan's guilt at this point that i would rather lynch him over paradox or dtm.

what say you, zach?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:50 pm

Post by Paradoxombie »

DTMaster wrote: 2. I have issues with your night actions regardless with the claim based on convenience. Your lack of night action last night concerns me since you did not state why you didn't post anything towards the end of day 2 till now. Why didn't you post anything between that time.
When I last came in it was post-hammer. It was a rather quick lynch, imo. I considered whether it would be worth claiming in twilight but decided against it in hope I could track you, who is potentially the last mafia. I tend to procrastinate to deadline for my night choices but it seems pretty stupid this time because my only other choice would've been ryan, but the whole point of procrastinating was to think that through. I expected a chance to go on the night before nightchoice deadline but ended up hanging out with my friend. More generally though I've been back at school, and have had less chances to post compared to the summer.

DTMaster wrote: 3. With the first post of today, it can be attributed as actively lurking. You answered the questions about the claim then went towards ryan for the "safe vote". What is your analysis on the town right now?
You or Ryan is the last scum. I just don't see much point in deciding between you and him. On the off chance that you're both scum I'd prefer to kill ryan today. Basically I am actively lurking because, as I said, only deadline will change my mind. Though I'm open to reasoning if my thinking is off.
-George Washington

So it goes.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:30 am

Post by alexhans »

I can barely hear the leaves falling...

---------------------
Those in danger of suppression #35:

ryan2754 (1)
-
Paradoxombie

DTMaster (1)
-
ryan2754

Paradoxombie (1)
-
DTMaster

Not Voting (2)
-
Zachrulez, don_johnson

I'm back...
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:33 am

Post by alexhans »

Zachrulez has been prodded
I'm back...
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:36 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Acknowledging the prod. I've been kinda stuck trying to gather my thoughts over the past few days on this game.

I'll try to get a post up later today.

Though without getting specific, I think Ryan is the best lynch candidate today.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”