Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:55 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

/confirm
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:28 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Yay! So this means, the game can start now?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:13 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Ok!!!!

Vote: Khamisa

You won't escape this time!

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:58 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Yes, it is a random vote. Still, I had to take that out of my system ;)

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:09 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Scigatt wrote:What the hell happened. by the way? Last time I saw that game was last Friday.
It seems someone took this game without the right permissions to mod it.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:56 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Scigatt wrote:
semioldguy wrote:I don't always random vote in my games.

Who was scum last game?
Me and Khamisa. I made a bone-headed(poor vote tracking) post near the bottom of page 1, and dramonic was getting too close to it.(That's why my vote is where it is.) I haven't played since May or so, so I may have made that mistake even if I was town, but still, that mistake took my heart out of it. Also, perhaps as a foreshadowing, Amished forgot to indicate my partner's name in the role PM.
Mod, may I have permission to quote my old role PM?
I had Khamisa this close! I can't believe it! *cries*

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:30 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I don't know why you are clinging to his meta on random votes so much. Random voting usually doesn't mean anything. I myself like to random vote in every game I play, but if I can't I won't start a mess for that.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:05 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Then, we need to make things move again! Jump on a wagon!

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:09 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I'm too having problems to get into this game. The game isn't as appealing as it was the first time.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:11 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Cass wrote:Right. People have to stop being overdramatic about putting someone at L-2. It is not a big deal, period. L-1 deserves scrutiny, and people not paying attention to votecounts certainly does too. But if everyone gets too scared to vote because more than one vote on a person is ohso evil, the game stagnates like whoa.
Putting some at L-2 in the first 3 pages of the game can be a big deal. Yeah, it can be expected with the random votes, but still, it's really unlikely that all of those votes are really
random

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:10 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Right! We're only 7 players. Talking about small games...

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:33 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Well, I'm having a hard getting something out of this topic. And, I wasn't even aware my vote was on her. I usually don't unvote my random vote unless there's someone else to vote for. But seeing how small this game is, I will this time.

Unvote.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:46 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Scigatt wrote:
Cass wrote:Right. People have to stop being overdramatic about putting someone at L-2. It is not a big deal, period. L-1 deserves scrutiny, and people not paying attention to votecounts certainly does too. But if everyone gets too scared to vote because more than one vote on a person is ohso evil, the game stagnates like whoa.
Here's me putting dramonic at L-2.
Vote:dramonic

(Remember that Khamisa was already at L-2, and my potential post 72 would have put her at L-1)
Why would you vote for him? Before this post you made no prior accusation or case against him. So, why the sudden vote? Votes without reason are bad, and specially in a game so small.
Scigatt wrote:Oh, I'll be away for the computer for most of Friday. In case there's a lynch and I don't make it to D2, I'd just like to say that if we lynch scum or get a guilty investigation result, the 'useless' investigator should claim, so we can narrow down lynch options.
There's something about this post I don't like. I'm not sure, but there's definitively something I don't like.

I also don't like the over paranoid reaction towards L-2. I mean, this is a small game. It's only natural to put a player to L-2 and L-1. The problem would be lynching it. If we were in a larger game, a L-2 would mean much, and a L-1 even more. But at such small game, I don't think that's the case. I'm not saying that we should just put someone at L-1 without thinking, but that doesn't mean you should avoid putting someone if you think that person is scum. Otherwise, it seems as if you're trying to cover up a partner.

I don't find Scigatt's case on dramonic that strong.

SoG is rather townish for me.

Adduskel jumping votes called my attention.

I don't quite get the case against Khamisa.

So, in conclusion, Scigatt is the one who has struck me as the most scummy, and thus:
Vote: Scigatt

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:31 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

The first quote referred to at that point, where he voted without reason. Then, he made a case, which I find rather weak.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:29 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Scigatt wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:
Scigatt wrote:
Here's me putting dramonic at L-2.
Vote:dramonic

(Remember that Khamisa was already at L-2, and my potential post 72 would have put her at L-1)
Why would you vote for him? Before this post you made no prior accusation or case against him. So, why the sudden vote? Votes without reason are bad, and specially in a game so small.
See post 75, which I wrote as an echo to dramonic's post in the first game(I couldn't resist). It was an implicit case and I assumed it was obvious what I was doing and I also assumed your vote was the one he missed. I also stated(indirectly) in the post you quoted that dramonic was wrong in his post 74.
Scigatt wrote:Oh, I'll be away for the computer for most of Friday. In case there's a lynch and I don't make it to D2, I'd just like to say that if we lynch scum or get a guilty investigation result, the 'useless' investigator should claim, so we can narrow down lynch options.
There's something about this post I don't like. I'm not sure, but there's definitively something I don't like.
I can understand where your discomfort comes from, but was just thinking that just in case something happens on Friday, I would get a chance to detail plans for roleclaiming, which we will probably need to do D2. I don't see anything in my plan which would hurt town, though.
I also don't like the over paranoid reaction towards L-2. I mean, this is a small game. It's only natural to put a player to L-2 and L-1. The problem would be lynching it. If we were in a larger game, a L-2 would mean much, and a L-1 even more. But at such small game, I don't think that's the case. I'm not saying that we should just put someone at L-1 without thinking, but that doesn't mean you should avoid putting someone if you think that person is scum. Otherwise, it seems as if you're trying to cover up a partner.
L-2, maybe, but not L-1, When someone's at L-1 anyone not on the 'wagon could, in a moment of misjudgment, end the day prematurely with a bad lynch. In every other game I've been in, large or small, L-1 has always been a big deal, and often worthy of votes. L-2, I admit, is not that a big deal, and I was worried L-2 the first time because it happened really fast on random votes, and the second time it was my head on the line(so I had to deal with it) and the FoS on Alduskkel was almost an afterthought.
UnFoS Alduskkel and sog
, by the way. Also, when you say that you think I was covering for a partner, do you mean yourself? If I recall correctly, the only L-2s I reacted negatively to were yours and mine. (When I backed off voting for Khamisa my vote would have put her at L-1, so that doesn't count. I even approved that bandwagon at L-2(posts 64 and 72).)
I don't find Scigatt's case on dramonic that strong.
Here's what I was trying to get across:

Dramonic used incorrect information to make a case against me with the correct information within easy reach. Not only is this information easy to find, but this information is something any pro-town player should know, especially when using it to strengthen their case, and especially given the activity level of dramonic and the circumstances of the game.

If that isn't a scum tell, I don't know what is.
Hmm... Response to my accusation noted. Well, you still look scummy, but not enough to vote for you.
Unvote.
I'll be checking dramonic after this. I still don't find the Scigatt's case that strong, but it's the biggest lead we have.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:17 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I'm really sick, I'll read and post something after I feel better.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:10 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Well, I'm not the cop, and I decided to not post anything yesterday before lynch because I really didn't have much to say. I've been lagging in this game a bit, and I hope I'll catch up for this day.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:09 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

semioldguy wrote:I am not the Cop.

I am more suspicious of Snow_Bunny than I am of Alduskkel. She has been quiet most of the game and the removal of her vote from Khamisa, even though it was a random vote, didn't really come with a reason or a vote somewhere else and it seemed as she was just making an excuse to get her vote off.

When the vote starts swinging more toward Khamisa and away from dramonic vs. Scigatt, Snow_Bunny becomes even more quiet. Yes, she was sick, but toward deadline this was surely not the case as Alduskkel noted. I would really like to hear more detailed thoughts from her on the two of us.

The strongest point I see against Alduskkel is that he could not have prevented Khamisa's lynch. Not too sure what to think of the fact that he brought it up himself first, but speculation on that likely won't help.

Vote: Snow_Bunny

@Snow_Bunny
What role did you have in the previous game before we restarted?
I was VT, and remain VT. Why this matters again?

I did not post anything near the deadline because I had nothing useful to add. Neither Khamisa's nor dram's wagons were appealing to me. What else I was going to say? I unvoted her because my vote was purely random. Would you have preferred my vote to stay where it was? Why?

Btw, your vote jumping is scummy. You voted for Khamisa without much of a case (Post 136). Then, you voted Cass, again with much of a case. Rather opportunistic to me. It seemed you tried to bus Khamisa, then moved for a better lynch for your team.

Vote: SoG

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:24 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Again, what's the point of discussing previous roles?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:04 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

My bad. No, I had suspects, but nothing regarding the coming deadline. And truth be told, I had no motivation whatsoever to start a discussion so near the deadline, specially after coming out from my sickness. Blame me if you will, but as someone else said, if I was scum, I had the chance to help Khamisa and probably myslynch, and I didn't. What does that tell you?

In the other hand, we have SoG rather scummy play... So, yeah.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:46 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

What would have been the point?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:10 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

So, I'm at L-1? Nice. Any roads, I don't think I can prevent my lynch, as the wagon is based on something I didn't want to do at the end of D1 and that can be easily interpreted as scummy (although I still say that I could have provoked a myslynch if I were scum, but well.) I recommend you to look after SoG tomorrow, then. Really, if you read him on ISO you'll see.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #22) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:00 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

It's easy to get it: I had no motivation with this game whatsoever. It really hurts when the game other game started so good only to see it restarted by a mistake of the mods. Not nice.

Well, let's analyze SoG (who, btw, was my suspect in D1):

-First of all, the point I made clear a few posts ago, SoG's vote jumping. He switches his both back and fourth, never really providing a good reason to any of them. Post 108 Post 166 Post 174 Post 177 Post 189. It's true that the lynch finally hit scum, but it could be easily have been busing from SoG. After all, he really never provided a good reason to vote for her. Yeah, he says it was a pressure vote that become this and that, but you never said that before. On D1 you never provided a good explanation for any of your votes (not even for your first vote against me Post 42)
-He insists on players placing votes:
semioldguy wrote:@Snow_Bunny
You have been recently quiet as well. Are you feeling better? You still haven't placed a vote.
semioldguy wrote:Why only an FoS instead of a vote?
semioldguy wrote: You need to put your votes somewhere and come up with suspects.
-He seems to contradict himself regarding Khamisa. He thinks of the possibility of Khamisa being town and that he like much more the players on dramonic's wagon than Khamisa's (here), thinks that Cass is a better lynch (here), and yet ends up voting for her in the end.

In conclusion, he really has no reason to vote and support a Khamisa's lynch, yet he still does till the end. Seems like bussing to me. He insist on other players placing their votes somewhere, and taking into account the size of this game, that's not good. Opportunistic, and scummy.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:24 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Well, we're waiting for scigatt to make up his mind. That's all.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:34 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Oh, Light, please let him be the last scum.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:25 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Ha! Evil is destroyed once more! Trying to frame me for my lack of interest... Evil evil!

But, after all, this was a good game.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:39 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Btw, this was a flawless game for town. Go town!

Return to “Completed Open Games”