Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:56 am

Post by Peabody »

I think Pomegranate deserves a bandwagon when she gets back from V/LA. My vote during RVS was actually partly serious.

She was very quick to vote for Haylen after her self-vote. I don't think Pomegranate was joking either.

And I would also like to continue the bandwagon on ChiboSempai. I'm getting a bad vibe from him.

vote ChiboSempai

I will post why later. Of course its not concrete evidence, but its all we have now. I would like to see how Chibo reacts.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:37 am

Post by Peabody »

RayFrost wrote:hmmm...

Well, I'm not seeing discussion go anywhere...

gah, this is why I prefer replacing in >.<

vote: almasterGM

cuz a bandwagon starts discussion!
Sooo why didn't you just join a bandwagon that's already in place? Chibo looks like a great bandwagon right now.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:36 pm

Post by Peabody »

You can vote how you want, RayFrost.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:21 pm

Post by Peabody »

RayFrost wrote:
Peabody wrote:You can vote how you want, RayFrost.
Then why were you implying that I
should
be voting for Chibo?

Do explain why you said what you said and answer my question...
I wasn't implying anything, I just think that Chibo needs to have a bandwagon on him. Talk about nitpicking! I saw something in his posting style that I didn't particularly like, but I cannot make a case unless he posts more. Another way I can see the possible scumtell is getting a bandwagon on him. I don't intend to lynch.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:13 pm

Post by Peabody »

RayFrost wrote:
Peabody wrote:
RayFrost wrote:
Peabody wrote:You can vote how you want, RayFrost.
Then why were you implying that I
should
be voting for Chibo?

Do explain why you said what you said and answer my question...
I wasn't implying anything, I just think that Chibo needs to have a bandwagon on him. Talk about nitpicking! I saw something in his posting style that I didn't particularly like, but I cannot make a case unless he posts more. Another way I can see the possible scumtell is getting a bandwagon on him. I don't intend to lynch.
Okay... why not expand upon what you don't like about his posting?

And if it is playstyle, then that's a poor case in of itself, unless you have meta to go off of.
If i expand on what he is doing now, he won't do it anymore. I need to see him post more and then I'll tell ya. I really do wish I had a meta to go off of though.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:28 pm

Post by Peabody »

Looker wrote:People are voted because people don't like their "posting style". No offense to Peabody, but wtf?
Sorry, let me clarify. I know I said posting
style
but what I meant was I honestly don't know if what I am noticing is part of a posting style or its just a nervous twitch. I know a couple players who have the "lol" twitch after every line whenever they are mafia. Like I said before, its not a strong case... or a case at all really. It's something I wanted to point out.

Chibo,
Chibo wrote:The whole thing with Looker mainly on the last page was... annoying. I didn't even get half of the posts Looker made, there was some condradictions here and there (though I doubt he noticed them from his POV) , and just really flawed logic I really don't agree with. This specifically stood out to me:
I tend to agree with you about "not getting" the posts. I would really be interested though in what you mean by contradictions in Looker's posting. I believe it would be quite helpful.
Chibo wrote: If you're voting for someone and saying 'cause I said so, how is that different from RVS lol
Your interaction with Kowana on page 5 is interesting. Honestly, it looks as if you blatantly misconstrued his words.

Kowana - why Chibo or Alamaster when you haven't even placed a vote?

Haylen wrote:
vote looker
Why? Is it a pressure vote or have you seen something specific in his posting?

Alamaster wrote:. I have been playing completely idiotically and yet votes are just automatically deflecting themselves from me.
Do you want us to vote you?
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:23 pm

Post by Peabody »

Haylen wrote:I WANT A PADDOCK FOR MY PEPSI. So it can roam free...
AGM wrote:
If you're busy, you're busy. Your posts don't give a busy feel, they give a "I want to appear involved" feel. Also, if you are busy, how did you have time to go through and determine who you thought was scum?
Lol, I think you're trying to form a case on me based on a subjective thought. I've been very busy trying to get tea sets and stuff together. Damn, still need to tidy my room.

I skim read and got a preliminary feeling of you all. Just didnt read in detail. *shrugs*
Haylen, I agree with AGM that you need to post more about... well... everything. Your votes have changed a couple times now with hardly any explanation. Now I realize we haven't much to go off of right now, but obviously there is a reason you changed your vote. Can you please tell me why you are voting Looker at this time? Build a case.

Looker,
Looker wrote:But now that you've voted me, you've taken Konowa, Haylen, and Almaster out of the loop. Now it seems that the people to watch are you, me, and Rosso Carne.
Why did you pick the people you did? You picked 4 people who seem to be "key players" in this game, but as far as I can tell, the people you listed haven't posted that much.

unvote

I relinquish my vote on Chibo because he started posting more and I'm not seeing him as scum atm.

I'm so tempted to just vote rosso for the lack of posts relating to the game. No offense, they are hilarious though.

Looker, do you still think Rosso is mafia?
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:27 pm

Post by Peabody »

Rosso wagon looks good.

vote Rosso
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:21 pm

Post by Peabody »

CanadianBovine wrote:what happened in that four minute time slot that made you decide to vote for Rosso?
RayFrost voted Rosso. I believe the bandwagon is good. I want more out of him. Also my opinion did not change from post 204 to 206.
I wrote:I'm so tempted to just vote rosso for the lack of posts relating to the game. No offense, they are hilarious though.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:10 pm

Post by Peabody »

ChiboSempai wrote:Before I vote from Rosso I want to see a reply from him now that gives us reason to. There have been some iffy things, and suspecting inactives is always appropriate, but I tend to not want to lynch them until there's a reason to. The inactive is just what causes suspicion. He's only 2 votes away from being lynched, that's nothing.

I'm willing to change my vote, but don't want to yet to leave someone else with the power to cause him to be lynched at will (since there would only be one more required vote). I want a hard reason to lynch him, unless anyone else has a really big scumtell on him, could you quote it? I might have read over something by accident or my attention might have been averted elsewhere.
I would rather not lynch him NOW. My vote is a pressure vote and I intend to remove my vote sometime. I do not wish for the day to end this quickly. We have no evidence for a Rosso lynch, it was just something I felt like doing at the time. I will not be happy if Rosso is lynched without a hard case on him..

Upon thinking of this, I didn't realize he was so close to a lynch so I'm gonna
unvote

I'm planning on reading through the thread again. But for now, as I stated earlier, I want to watch Pomegranate. I'm glad she's back and I look forward to her posts.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:12 pm

Post by Peabody »

Pomegranate wrote: A few pages back Looker acted a bit scummy, but it seemed more newbish to me.
Any specific reason he leans more newbish than scummy to you?
Pomegranate wrote: i don't see that much in the former Chibo wagon, nor Haylen as of right now.

I'd like to hear some more from Zachrulez, canadianbovine, J-fox, and Konowa. I'm aware that Konowa is V/LA.

I want to vote for Rosso, but I'm not sure how many votes he has, and I don't have time to count. Gotta go...
Why do you want to vote for Rosso?
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:14 pm

Post by Peabody »

Haylen, do you have any completed games you can link us to?
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:10 pm

Post by Peabody »

Rosso Carne wrote: My posts relate to the game, in the way that I play the game. Maybe theyre not helpful to anyone else int he town, but I'm here for me to win, and since there hasnt been anything role related, i dont have a finger on anyone. so i play my way, and its damn good.
How do you expect to win without the other players? You are not being protown here at all. This is not a game for loners... unless you're the sk or something.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #15) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:25 pm

Post by Peabody »

Rosso Carne wrote: My posts relate to the game, in the way that I play the game.
Maybe theyre not helpful to anyone else int he town
, but I'm here for
me to win
, and since there hasnt been anything role related, i dont have a finger on anyone. so i play my way, and its damn good.
[/quote]

I did read your post, and I still am at the same conclusion.

This post is
not
protown behavior.

What I see here is:
Rosso Carne wrote: me me me me me me me... ME!
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:01 am

Post by Peabody »

Konowa wrote:Did not catch this first time around.
AlmasterGM wrote:That being said, I don't have a problem keeping Rosso around another round or so. The only problem is what happens in D2 or 3 if he hasn't done anything? Are we going to lynch him then? No. Everyone will probably forget about D1, Rosso will be like "it's not my fault I don't nail scum every time," and he'll run free. It's a dangerous situation.
So.....what are you pushing here? This really looks like you are pushing both sides of the issue here. The first sentence is pretty straight forward opposing a Rosso lynch today. However, the rest of the quote really reads as you subtly pushing for his lynch. Combine that with a lack of a un-vote and this really sets off some bells and whistles for me.
Great post. Fencesitting is scummy. This question needs to be answered.

My vote for Rosso was mostly a pressure vote. At that time, I hadn't realized how many votes were actually on Rosso. I guess subconciously I assumed there were 2 or 3 votes on him at the time I placed my vote.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #17) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:52 am

Post by Peabody »

Looker wrote:I have been playing completely idiotically and yet votes are just automatically deflecting themselves from me.
Looker wrote:On top of that, I don't see how my play sucks
Contradiction.

Looker wrote:@ Peabody & Rayfrost: How you feelin' about Rosso Carne? Scumminess or playing style?
I'm leaning more toward playing style than scumminess. One thing I definitely don't like is we have no way of telling if he is mafia or not because he is withholding information. His case on Alamaster sucks. (One reason I think his case sucks is I don't know what exact evidence he has against Alamaster).
J-Fox wrote:^This explains perfectly well what I mean, and the main problem is, especially so on Day 1, it's very hard to tell the difference between active and passive lurking, unless they explicitly say they're actively lurking, and you'd be an absolute fool to do that.
Pomegranate wrote: I usually do a bit of lurking D1 to get into the feel of the game
J-Fox, do you suspect Pom?

Zachrulez, you posted a link of Haylen's previous game. I would agree with your suspicion. Very very scummy..
FoS Haylen
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #18) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:47 pm

Post by Peabody »

Woops! I'm sorry dude, I must have misread the name. My bad. Thanks for pointing that out.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #19) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:14 pm

Post by Peabody »

My post was surely an accident. It wouldn't make sense for me as mafia to blatantly misrepresent somebody. I'm sorry, I just got Alamaster and Looker confused.

I truly am trying to scumhunt. I apologize to the town, for if you lynch me, I just hurt the town. Sorry!!
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #20) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:21 pm

Post by Peabody »

Well then, there's not much I can do to defend myself. If someone wants to be constructive and ask me questions, I would rather that happen. What I'm seeing right now is
you are obviously scum, so I'm closing my ears to everything you say
. Several people did mention my misrepresentation could be a mistake. Now all of a sudden, I can't get a benefit of the doubt?

Also my defense is not WIFOM. Mafia would have NOTHING to gain by doing what I did unless they want to lose the game. If it is WIFOM, I honestly believe this claim MUST be considered.

I'm amused by how fast certain people jumped on my bandwagon.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #21) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:22 pm

Post by Peabody »

Zachrulez wrote:What stopped you from making sure Looker actually wrote the posts you found to be contradictory Peabody?
I never thought to make sure it was Looker because in my head, it was him. Dumb mistake, I know.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #22) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:25 pm

Post by Peabody »

Sorry, I don't know what AtE is. My bad.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #23) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:28 pm

Post by Peabody »

Oh, I wouldn't say it was much of an appeal to emotion. I would say it was an appeal to reason.
CB wrote: which people are you amused by?
Pomegranate, actually. Earlier in the game I suspected her, but I hardly got to crossexamine her yet. I need to do this soon.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #24) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:49 pm

Post by Peabody »

Zachrulez wrote:
Rosso Carne wrote:really dont like this wagon on peabody.

it was started over something very very minor, this ought to go nowhere. The fact that looker and co found this to be so scummy to push pb to a lynch is really telling.

noted.
Attempt to actively derail wagon is noted.

An explanation of why it's minor would probably carry more weight than just saying it is.
I manually type out the people's name I quote, so its easy to accidentally get someone confused in my posting. When I read looker's post when he said that his playstyle wasn't bad, I immediately connected it with what Alamaster said earlier and went back to find that quote with the ctrl+F function. I honestly thought Looker said both of those things. I wasn't thinking.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #25) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:13 pm

Post by Peabody »

Pom wrote:I usually do a bit of lurking D1 to get into the feel of the game, but I'll try to get some content in after school tomorrow
Pom wrote:On a separate lurking note, sometimes (if everypne's playing really well) the lurkers are the most detrimental people apparent to the town.
Um.....
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:13 pm

Post by Peabody »

Zachrulez wrote:Did you manually type out the names you quoted in post 382?
No, not that time.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:22 pm

Post by Peabody »

Zachrulez wrote:She's not lurking.
That's not my point. She contradicted herself. Its just something I just noticed. I plan on typing out a post explaining my reasoning on Pomegranate, but obviously I'm not sure on her or else I would have voted.

By the way, Zach, I think you are trying to make the second point against me something that it is not. You make me out to be someone who is attempting to control people's votes when in reality I am not doing this.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:20 am

Post by Peabody »

Good job Haylen! Good games all.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”