Mafia Scum
Cass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:27 pm

Post by Cass »

/confirm
here we go again...
Can't bake an omelette without killing a few people.
Cass
Cass
Mafia Scum
Cass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:53 pm

Post by Cass »

I don't think not voting in the random stage is a good tell either way. Though it's a fine excuse for a random vote on someone... The meta seems not so interesting to me. I think I'll skip the random vote this time too, with how things went it feels like this game isn't just starting anymore.
Cass
Cass
Mafia Scum
Cass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:31 am

Post by Cass »

I have some problems getting into this game. I think I might go read some old small opens to see how they managed to pick a first lynch.
Cass
Cass
Mafia Scum
Cass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:10 am

Post by Cass »

Hm, in the other games I read it's mostly just people fighting about very minor things, throwing votes around until someone gets tired of it and hammers (usually a townie...). So...

Vote: Khamisa
I disagree that Scigatt seems jumpy, and your last post seems like an attempt to misrepresent both Scigatt and sog.

Also, games move faster if people keep their vote somewhere rather than nowhere.
Cass
Cass
Mafia Scum
Cass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:20 pm

Post by Cass »

Right. People have to stop being overdramatic about putting someone at L-2. It is not a big deal, period. L-1 deserves scrutiny, and people not paying attention to votecounts certainly does too. But if everyone gets too scared to vote because more than one vote on a person is ohso evil, the game stagnates like whoa.
Cass
Cass
Mafia Scum
Cass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:28 am

Post by Cass »

semioldguy wrote:
Scigatt wrote:Oh, I'll be away for the computer for most of Friday. In case there's a lynch and I don't make it to D2, I'd just like to say that if we lynch scum or get a guilty investigation result, the 'useless' investigator should claim, so we can narrow down lynch options.
The investigators should claim anyway, even if we lynch an innocent, since we will be in lylo tomorrow in that case.
All this of course only if we manage to keep both investigators. For a case where this happened (and an amusing read), check out the previous Carbon 14 game. Also, don't be like the confirmed innocent in that one who lost the game all by himself...
Snow_Bunny wrote:
Cass wrote:Right. People have to stop being overdramatic about putting someone at L-2. It is not a big deal, period. L-1 deserves scrutiny, and people not paying attention to votecounts certainly does too. But if everyone gets too scared to vote because more than one vote on a person is ohso evil, the game stagnates like whoa.
Putting some at L-2 in the first 3 pages of the game can be a big deal. Yeah, it can be expected with the random votes, but still, it's really unlikely that all of those votes are really
random

How about your vote? Is it still random, and don't you think you should remove it - now it keeps Khamisa on L-2? Also, could you post something more than just fluff, please?
Cass
Cass
Mafia Scum
Cass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:12 pm

Post by Cass »

I received a prod (just one, by the way). Didn't realize it had been that long... sorry. So I guess deadline is 48 hours from this post, I'll try to post some good posts before then.
semioldguy wrote:@Cass
See my comments above toward Khamisa. Most of that applies to you too, as there is little you have taken a stand on in this game. Which players/cases do you agree with (if any) and which players/cases do you disagree with? Your vote on Khamisa is hypocritical at best, and scummy at worst. Do you still like your vote where it is?
I can't deny the hypocrisy here. :oops: I don't have a big problem with my vote - Khamisa is still very non-committal and vague in her posts. But I really should reread to see if a better case has emerged yet. So let's do that...

Return to “Completed Open Games”