Mini 848 - Second String Muppets Mafia - Game Over.

MonkeySudo
MonkeySudo
Townie
MonkeySudo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:37 am

Post by MonkeySudo »

Vote: The Incredible Hulk

There's only room for one green monster in this game.
MonkeySudo
MonkeySudo
Townie
MonkeySudo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #46 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:47 am

Post by MonkeySudo »

Ectomancer wrote:
MacavityLock wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:
MacavityLock wrote:SL, you need to clarify like now. Does PR mean post restriction or power role? Do you have an anti-town role or anti-town power?

Kirby and Monkey, why did you not comment on SL and her softclaim?
Because I take a cautious approach to making attacks early in day 1. I find exaggerating what happens early in the day often leads to mislynches. Also I've been trying to determine the motives for the softclaim, the whole scenario seems a little strange to me.
There's a big difference between commenting and attacking, which is why I said "comment", not "attack". If the whole scenario is strange to you, why didn't you ask about it, like I did?
If it was strange to him, he noticed it. Failing to discuss it indicates he is cautious. Day 1, we know nothing yet, why the need for caution Monkey? I also want to express dissappointment in Kirby.
Because people often take things out of context on day 1 and are quick to assumptions, and like I said, prone to exaggeration. The rush for information and to appear pro-town often leads to mistakes. People often don't realize the advantage a successfull day 1 lynch can have or how badly a mislynch can hurt the town. So I like to observe as much as attack early in the game.
MonkeySudo
MonkeySudo
Townie
MonkeySudo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #56 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:29 pm

Post by MonkeySudo »

Ectomancer wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:Laying hints to his role in his random vote.
Alright, I want to cut Jordan out of this portion of the conversation, so Jordan, don't even address this, let proxies speak. Explain this point of the several you are building against Jordan Monkey. Here is that quote:
~Jordan` wrote:
vote Ectomancer

what're you rushing for? Are you antsy in fear of the scum we get to put into a paper bag and slam against a wall tonite? YOU MAFIA SCUMMM!

A little too strong?
Now why should I not believe you are rolefishing by sneaking this accusation into the mix? By including it, you get Jordan to respond one way or another, thus giving you information to read off of, much like town does to get info to lynch scum.
I've seen town lay hints to roles in proportion to their numbers, so I don't see how laying a hint would be alignment indicative.
I've also seen Jordan appear fairly recently on the site, and he appears to be a legitimate new player, and I believe I've seen new players more prone to things like 'breadcrumbs'.

Let's assume that you are right, and he breadcrumbed a role with his inclusion of the word 'tonite'. So what?
So you are cautious enough not to inquire into Spring's clear as mud statement, but not cautious enough to know better than to poke around what could be a newbie town PR breadcrumb? I don't buy that.

vote Monkey
That's not the post I was referring to, I was referring to his post where he said "I have no luck", I figured he was referring to his role.

Aside from that, you're being quite nitpicky as to what I should and shouldn't be responding to. it's quite easy to build a "case" against someone regarding every little thing you think they should or shouldn't be saying. You are ignoring the other parts of my case as well.
MonkeySudo
MonkeySudo
Townie
MonkeySudo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #65 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:30 am

Post by MonkeySudo »

I already explained, MonkeySudo is my alt for modding Munchkin. I created it because at the time I was planning on co-modding with Sudo_Nym and we both needed mod access. There's nothing insidious about it and I'm not trying to confuse anyone, in fact since Sudo won't be helping as planned I won't be using the alt at all after a few weeks when the current games are over.
MonkeySudo
MonkeySudo
Townie
MonkeySudo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #207 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:46 am

Post by MonkeySudo »

Well, I disagree that I've been scummy, but I'm a
vanilla townie
MonkeySudo
MonkeySudo
Townie
MonkeySudo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #361 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:24 pm

Post by MonkeySudo »

I'm still extremely suspicious of Jordan. Him wanting me to rush into a vote on Kirby, especially after his suspicious vote on me, is very scummy.
MonkeySudo
MonkeySudo
Townie
MonkeySudo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #469 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:15 am

Post by MonkeySudo »

Unvote:
Vote: DDD

I thought he was scummy before, an investigation is enough for me.
MonkeySudo
MonkeySudo
Townie
MonkeySudo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #581 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:18 am

Post by MonkeySudo »

^This

Unvote
Vote: Snix

Still very suspicious of Ecto though.