lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:54 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

/confirm
Used to play a lot, haven't played for like 8 years, would like to play again.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:53 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

should be, yeah
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:07 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

vote: KeelieRavenWolf

but I honestly don't see how one could decide to vote somebody on day 1... I guess this is not even a spread votes strategy: this is the problem with day-start games... if at the end of this BW we lynch someone important, I hope tomorrow we will punish who started it... :twisted:
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:12 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

naturally, I would be easy convinced that this bw is pointless, if only Keelie was a little more interested in defending herself...
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:42 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

well, looks like the different timing zones are making me be active while you guys all sleep... anyway, on second thought, this BW is totally pointless, I would like to test some other reactions. Hence:

Unvote. Vote: CoCo.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:44 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

CoCo wrote:How do we know?
CoCo, how do I know you don't have the telephone number of all the other 10 players except me? Come on, let us not make it even more complicated than it already is :-)
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:38 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

CoCo wrote:How many posts did you just make in a row? I lost count.

Your vote and reasoning is made of fail.
my vote: I am just spreading to test reactions.

reasoning: I didn't do any, yet. I will reason as soon as we have elements.

posts: u r right: too many... but tbh they werent in a row, it's just that no1 posted anything during my daytime LoL
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:18 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

Ok, now. I am not going to quote everything...
about all the things that have been said about me joining a bw and then switching to a random vote, I will limit myself to this.
Kmd4390 wrote: Lew is my third suspect. Jumps on the wagon I started. Seems to want it to go all the way to a lynch. Then wants to set up tomorrow's lynch on the player who started it. Terrible logic. Hypocracy as well. Calls the wagon "pointless" in next post (nobody else had even posted yet!), but then says Keeluie hasn't defended herself. Wishy washy stance, especially considering he voted Keelie. Then he changes his mind when nobody else has even posted again! Unvotes and votes CoCo. Lew, what made you switch? I personally suspect that you were worried about how you'd be looked at for voting Keelie.

So, my case on Lew:
-Wagon jump with intent to lynch
-Setting up a chain lynch
-Says to suspect the player who started the wagon, which
----is bad logic
----is hypocritical
-Calls the wagon pointless while still being on it AND making a point against Keelie
-Switches to CoCo for no good reason.
simply consider the fact that I do not know any of you guys, so it is normal that I have to test reactions, in order to understand the meaning of your moves. Moreover, the day is 4 weeks long, do you think I would do a strategic switch after 36 ours????????

a second consideration, kmd: "Hypocracy" is not even a word.

a third: how is changing my mind on a bandwagon on a day-start game "bad logic"? :D
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:01 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

I do not see any reason why joining a bw would make me look worse than the other players who did the same (moreover, if I was the last to join, it is just because I was sleeping when the game started). This is enough to show that, to me, your argumentation is a sample of converse error (u started with logic :wink: ).

As for what I learned, I learned nothing, because I had not expected to become a FoS because of my actions. Casting suspicion upon me prevented anyone from having a natural reaction to my vote. CoCo didn't defend himself, so perhaps he did not have to. Or perhaps he thought it was not in serious danger, yet.

Now, a last observation: I hereby
Unvote
since my experiment is now pointless, and I still have no clue. This does not imply that I regret my attempt or that I am trying to hide. Moreover kmd is starting to look a little scummy to me, since his argumentation to support CoCo being town is based on a semantic and logic fallacy: how is acting coherent an evidence that someone is tow? Kmd was too quick in judging my moves and he was too slow and imprecise in judging CoCo's behavior.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:37 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Rosso Carne wrote:kmd, youre an idiot, stop writing books on the level of War and Peace for your posts, its fucking stupid.

I'd get ont he tail end of a kmd or alamaster wagon.
I quite agree, and given the fact that almaster shares my opinion on the posts by kmd, it is quite obvious what is my position if I have to choose.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:28 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

Incredible. I just read two pages written while I was sleeping: two pages of nothing!!! There is someone who is trying to lead town, this is the only thing I can figure at the very moment. This person is Kmd.

I will ask him: if you are a vanilla, which I assume you want every1 to believe, for now, do you consider your attitude pro-town? What if you force a power role to claim?

So
Kmd remains my FoS
, but I am not sure what to do (of course he may also be clueless and inaccurate, I dunno... I am new to this site, but I have long experience in Mafia games: personal style does not exist, it is a mask, there is always a limited number of strategies, and Kmd's strategy is not pro-town).

For what regards alm, I am still unsure, but the behavior of raiv is convincing me more and more that he is not scum...
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:02 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

CoCo wrote:What about Raivann's behavior is convincing you?

It seems extremely unlikely to me that both he and alm are mafia. They were both targetted by bw's (alm is right now), and they both react without exaggerated OMGUS's. Moreover, I am still convinced Kmd is scum (I explained why above)... if he is mafia, raiv and alm probably are not.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:14 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

[quote="KaleiÃ
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:16 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

actually, CoCo, I think Kaleidoscope was trying to encourage people to vote for Kmd in order to see who was really eager to have Kmd lynched... it was a trap, or at least I hope it was, cuz if it was not, or if he is claiming double vote, it is really a dumb move.

anyway it doesn't seem it's working...

FoS: always Kmd
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:26 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

Kmd4390 wrote:
lewarcher82 wrote: I will ask him: if you are a vanilla, which I assume you want every1 to believe, for now, do you consider your attitude pro-town? What if you force a power role to claim?
Don't rolefish. I'm not going to claim now. Yes, I'm doing what I think will help the town, so I consider it protown. My opinions are out, and if I'm lynched, everything I've said is validated by my town flip. I'd suggest that everyone look at it, knowing that it's what I've honestly believed, and evaluate it's accuracy. If a power role claims, so what? I'm not going to be scared to attack scummy players because they
might
be a power role.
lewarcher82 wrote: It seems extremely unlikely to me that both he and alm are mafia. They were both targetted by bw's (alm is right now), and they both react without exaggerated OMGUS's. Moreover, I am still convinced Kmd is scum (I explained why above)... if he is mafia, raiv and alm probably are not.
Explain how anything I've done has been OMGUS.
lewarcher82 wrote:actually, CoCo, I think Kaleidoscope was trying to encourage people to vote for Kmd in order to see who was really eager to have Kmd lynched... it was a trap, or at least I hope it was, cuz if it was not, or if he is claiming double vote, it is really a dumb move.

1) If you thought it was a trap, why not let it run it's course?
2) It wasn't. You don't know Scope.
Ok, first: I am not rolefishing... I am actually asking others please not to rolefish...

second: I have not said you were OMGUS, I have said others were not. It looks like you are having some troubles in finding arguments, now...

third: I didnt do anything to make it run, dude LoL check the votes (third.2: course I do not, dude, I already wrote I am new to this site)...

now, after this post of yours, I am convinced you are scum and ready to
vote: Kmd
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:26 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

Kmd4390 wrote:
lewarcher82 wrote: I will ask him: if you are a vanilla, which I assume you want every1 to believe, for now, do you consider your attitude pro-town? What if you force a power role to claim?
Don't rolefish. I'm not going to claim now. Yes, I'm doing what I think will help the town, so I consider it protown. My opinions are out, and if I'm lynched, everything I've said is validated by my town flip. I'd suggest that everyone look at it, knowing that it's what I've honestly believed, and evaluate it's accuracy. If a power role claims, so what? I'm not going to be scared to attack scummy players because they
might
be a power role.
lewarcher82 wrote: It seems extremely unlikely to me that both he and alm are mafia. They were both targetted by bw's (alm is right now), and they both react without exaggerated OMGUS's. Moreover, I am still convinced Kmd is scum (I explained why above)... if he is mafia, raiv and alm probably are not.
Explain how anything I've done has been OMGUS.
lewarcher82 wrote:actually, CoCo, I think Kaleidoscope was trying to encourage people to vote for Kmd in order to see who was really eager to have Kmd lynched... it was a trap, or at least I hope it was, cuz if it was not, or if he is claiming double vote, it is really a dumb move.

1) If you thought it was a trap, why not let it run it's course?
2) It wasn't. You don't know Scope.
Ok, first: I am not rolefishing... I am actually asking others please not to rolefish...

second: I have not said you were OMGUS, I have said others were not. It looks like you are having some troubles in finding arguments, now...

third: I didnt do anything to make it run, dude LoL check the votes (third.2: course I do not, dude, I already wrote I am new to this site)...

now, after this post of yours, I am convinced you are scum and ready to
vote: Kmd
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:59 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

I see now I misread the third question by Kmd: he asked why did I NOT let the trap (which I now learn was not trap at all, correct?) run its course.

The answer is elementary: a trap on day 1 can be a danger to any power role who is FoS'ed, not only to mafia... this stuff works on 3 players lylo, not on day 1...
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:04 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Kmd4390 wrote:Ok, I don't have time to go into detail responding and stuff because I just got home and want to sleep, but I'm at L-1.

Claim: Cop

Btw, xofelf, since when
don't
I want to be in control? :P
Any CC's?

for the time being I apologize and
Unvote

a personal note: it is a fail strategy to play aggressive on day 1 if u r cop...
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:54 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

I unvoted to avoid a mafia hammah... I assume one could simply say:

1) that he does not believe Kmd is cop
2) that we are better off without a fail cop

since Kmd went to sleep, I will never vote him until he comes back and answers what we are writing right now.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:13 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Rosso Carne wrote:
xofelf wrote:
Rosso Carne wrote:Youre a bad cop then kmd. Having a power role is no excuse to play poorly.

As a note, should someone in fact move their vote right now to KMD, I'd probably still HAMMAH!
out of curiosity, do you EVER vote when it isn't a hammah?
not usually. I'm trying it out.

kill: kmd
OMG does this mean u r a daytime killing role?????????
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #20) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:38 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Rosso Carne wrote:
lewarcher82 wrote:I unvoted to avoid a mafia hammah... I assume one could simply say:

1) that he does not believe Kmd is cop
2) that we are better off without a fail cop

since Kmd went to sleep, I will never vote him until he comes back and answers what we are writing right now.
:shrug: vote him if you think he's scum. Thats all there is to it, theres no waiting involved.
mmmh... ok then, this day has lasted way too long... if he IS cop, lynch me tomorrow... if he is not, please cop investigate me tonight.

Vote: Kmd

I am not changing anymore, I am bored. If this is a way to see if I am jumping on the BW, screw it, lynch me and so long...
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:57 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Rosso Carne wrote:well KMD, you ought to just make a real claim now.
I am afraid that the mod stated that the lynchee cannot talk during twilight... believe it or not, I really hope Kmd is not cop...

anyway, I guess we should really ask:
Mod: Votecount
, plz.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”