he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Open 166-Lovers Mafia (Game Over!) - before 838

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:05 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Open 166-Lovers Mafia

Welcome! You are now logged on to eDisharmony, the only website on the interwebs to offer the amazing gift of undying love amidst a dating world of borderline mental patients and Cheaters rejects!* Log-on and find a “real” connection with the man/woman and/or promiscuous group of your dreams. Our unique approach to dating allows you to not only meet new people, but to nag them endlessly over miniscule phrasings and make wild accusations about the company they keep. Just like a real relationship!

*Terms and conditions may apply. eDisharmony makes no guarantee that you will find undying love through our site. Actually, the odds are reasonable that you will suffer grievous bodily/emotional harm and/or death in your quest to find the proverbial ‘one’. Haven’t you ever heard the song
Love Hurts
?

Looking for love...

Kise
Sironigous
Amished
replaced SpongeBobShortShorts

dramonic

...in all the wrong places.

Far_Cry
replaced rocco222
Mafia Lover
, lynched Day 1.
le Chat,
Mafia Lover
, died of starvation Day 1.
Last edited by VP Baltar on Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:06 am

Post by VP Baltar »

The Setup

Four players have received the following PM:
Vanilla Townie PM wrote:You are a
Vanilla Townie
. You have no special powers, so it's no wonder you are single. Your only hope for finding the mafia is your mind and your vote. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Please confirm in thread: XXXX
Two players have received the following PM:
Mafia Lover PM wrote: You are a
Mafia Lover
along with XXXX. You're the snobby kind of couple that cannot stand to see anyone else happy. You win when all threats to your eternal love are eliminated or nothing can prevent otherwise. Because you are so madly in love with XXXX, if one of you dies the other will commit suicide. Because this is a nightless game, you do not have a kill, but you make speak to your partner at any time during the game here: XXXX

Please confirm in thread: XXXX
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:06 am

Post by VP Baltar »

The Rules

General Rules

1) Days will have a preset deadline of three (3) weeks from the beginning of the present day. Under extraneous circumstances this may be open to extension, but it is unlikely and I would not count on it happening.

2) All votes and unvotes must be done in bold to count. An example would be:
Unvote, Vote: VP Baltar
You may also
Vote: No Lynch
if you please.
Unvotes are required before you will be allowed to move your vote to another player.

3) A lynch will be reached when a majority of players (one-half of the living players plus one) vote for a specific player.

4) If a deadline is reached and a majority has not been achieved, the person with the most votes will be lynched. If two or more persons have an equal number of votes at that time, the player who reached that total first will be lynched.

5) This is a nightless game, and will therefore be continuous until it is completed.

6) This is a game, so have fun and play to win. However, if I feel you are making unnecessary personal attacks and/or derogatory statements on any basis I deem inappropriate against another player, I reserve the right to replace and/or modkill you at my discretion. Use common sense so I don’t have to get medieval on you.

7) Any and all requests or questions to the mod must be made in
bold
if you want to be certain you will receive a reply. PMs are also an acceptable format for queries.

8) Any and all flavor used in this game is present solely for the purpose of entertainment and does not give insight in any way into the setup of this game or alignment of any player.

Activity Rules

9) You must post in this thread every 72 hours or you will be prodded with extreme prejudice. If you do not respond to a prod within 24 hours you may be replaced.

10) If you are prodded more than three times during this game you may be replaced.

11) If someone has not been active for 72 hours and I have not posted in the thread s/he will be prodded, feel free to give me a friendly reminder in bold to get out the prod stick.

12) If you are going to be away from the thread for more than 72 hours, please make it known with a bolded V/LA post or a PM to the mod. Failure to do so may result in prodding and/or replacement.

Gameplay Rules

13) Do not delete or edit any of your posts. If I discover you are doing this, you will be modkilled. No exceptions, so don’t do it.

14) Do not use invisible, hidden, or otherwise difficult to read text in your posts. Doing so will result in you being replaced or modkilled, depending on the severity of the offense.

15) Do not quote or pretend to quote any PM to or from the mod.

16) If you have been lynched, you are dead. You are not allowed to post in the thread any more until the game is over. This includes ‘Bah!’ posts. Violation of this rule may result in repercussions against your faction.

17) Do not discuss ongoing games in this thread. Violation of this rule may result in anything from a warning to replacement and/or modkill.

18) Do not discuss this game ANYWHERE outside of this thread until it is completed, unless your role PM specifies an area that you are allowed to do so. If I find out you have been doing so, you will receive…that’s right, a modkill!

19) I will be using
this font
during this game. Do not use it.
Last edited by VP Baltar on Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:20 am

Post by VP Baltar »

All role PMs have been sent. Players now have a maximum of 48 hours from this post to confirm in thread. Day 1 will begin when at least 5 players have confirmed
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
le Chat
le Chat
Goon
le Chat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:40 am

Post by le Chat »

/confirm
SpongeBobShortShorts
SpongeBobShortShorts
Townie
SpongeBobShortShorts
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:14 pm

Post by SpongeBobShortShorts »

/confirm, let's do this!
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:30 pm

Post by dramonic »

/confirm

un minet!
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:50 pm

Post by Sironigous »

/confirm~
Trinka Trinka!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:42 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Just as an update: Kise and rocco have yet to pick up their role PMs. They have a little over 24hrs to do so before I begin looking for replacements. Rule #2 has also been amended to fit the specifics of this game.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:57 am

Post by Kise »

/confirm

le Chat is 1/2 of the scum team. The scum pair is always a male & a females

le Chat is probably both :roll:
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:05 am

Post by VP Baltar »

That is 5 confirmed. Day 1 officially starts now. Deadline will be three weeks from this post, which is September 18 at roughly 6 p.m. GMT-5.
le Chat
le Chat
Goon
le Chat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:39 pm

Post by le Chat »

Kise wrote:/confirm

le Chat is 1/2 of the scum team. The scum pair is always a male & a females

le Chat is probably both :roll:
but if im neither then im confirmed inno! :D
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:42 pm

Post by dramonic »

what if the couple is a GLBT couple? XD
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:09 pm

Post by Kise »

GLBT?

Yet…
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:12 pm

Post by dramonic »

gay/lesbian/bisexual/transexual

basically I'm saying the couple isn't necessarely a male and female.

Although the lesbian and transexual options are null considering this room is filled with guys XD
I'm a hoot
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:57 pm

Post by Sironigous »

Kise - You were right in Skywalker with your assumption. Who do you believe to be the couple now?

dramonic - Do you prefer being mafia, town, or third party. If you chose third party, what role?
Also:
dramonic wrote:Although the lesbian and transexual options are null considering this room is filled with guys XD
dramonic wrote:what if the couple is a GLBT couple? XD
Do you not answer your own question here?

SpongeBob - Your avatar shows SpongeBob and Patrick kissing. As we know, there is no possibly for a heterosexual mafia couple. Is your avatar just a coincidence for this game?

Rocco - What is your preferred number of people in a game?

Le Chat - I have no questions for you.
Trinka Trinka!
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:37 pm

Post by Kise »

Holy shit! I wasn't expecting this from you, Sir.

Umm... I don't know... Possibly le Chat for being omnisexual & SBSS for the avatar. Can't say. In Skywalker, I replaced in and had a few pages to read to make my judgment.

@Sironigous - How did you come to name yourself Sironigous?

Yet…
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:13 pm

Post by Sironigous »

Kise wrote:@Sironigous - How did you come to name yourself Sironigous?
About 5 years ago I started playing RuneScape. My first username was "Mages_Sacrif."
Of course, in RuneScape, the big hype was to make "pure" accounts focusing on strength with an attack stat secondary.

And thus, "Sironigous" was my pure account. However, I found it extremely tedious to transfer food from my main to my pure.

Eventually I started leveling fishing on my pure account. And then I started leveling everything else, cooking and everything else associated.

Then I was forced to quit RS. However, I came back after about 2 years.

I found my main account too...dreary, and switched to Sironigous.

Since then, I've used to for mostly everything - side name being "Zargy," which I used for PuzzlePirates and Animal Crossing.

Pronunciation of Sironigous Copy/Pasted from "House of Mirrors" :
Sironigous wrote:Sironigous
(Sigh-ron-i [like i in in]-gus)

But it has often been misconstrued as "Sir Onigous."

Generally, the shortened form I prefer is "Siro" (sigh-row).

However, alterations such as "Siron" (a broader siren) and "Sironi" (not sure how this is pronounced - siren-ee or siron-i) are acceptable.

"Sir" is more acceptable than "Siron" and "Sironi," but almost equally but a little bit less preferred then "Siro."
I believe the name itself spawned from a random phase of combining random letters to create names.
(Ex. Kazan)

A picture from my middle school agenda:

The key is to remember that I had no intention of the name to be pronounced "Sir Onigous." The first "i" was intentioned to be pronounced as a long "i."
Trinka Trinka!
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:49 pm

Post by dramonic »

Well, I like either third party like SK (which I've sadly never been) or roles that don't go down easy like bomb :D

of course I like being normal mafia too.

Basically something that kills.

TO answer the other question, the couple could be gay or straight, although we have still to know what gender Le Chat is

@Le Chat: Minet :D
I'm a hoot
SpongeBobShortShorts
SpongeBobShortShorts
Townie
SpongeBobShortShorts
Townie
Townie

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:14 pm

I don't like that Sironigous is trying to bypass the random vote stage. It's like he's trying to trip us up so he can point at us and say "SEE? LOOK HOW SCUMMY HE IS" (because I don't think there's a single girl playing). RVS is an integral part of Mafia because it allows us to weigh each other's reactions to being voted for.

To answer your question, it's completely a coincidence. I was just looking for a picture of SpongeBob and Patrick kissing because short shorts are pretty gay.

ALSO! Note to mods, that last sentence wasn't hate speech and you can rest assured that I enjoy dongs.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:26 pm

Post by Kise »

Scumslip!

Vote: SpongeBobShortShorts

Wow that was easy.

Yet…
le Chat
le Chat
Goon
le Chat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:03 pm

Post by le Chat »

Sironigous wrote:Le Chat - I have no questions for you.
cool.
dramonic wrote:TO answer the other question, the couple could be gay or straight, although we have still to know what gender Le Chat is

@Le Chat: Minet :D
mew mew mew~

(le chat, un minet: masculine; une minette, feminine)
SpongeBobShortShorts wrote:I don't like that Sironigous is trying to bypass the random vote stage. It's like he's trying to trip us up so he can point at us and say "SEE? LOOK HOW SCUMMY HE IS" (because I don't think there's a single girl playing). RVS is an integral part of Mafia because it allows us to weigh each other's reactions to being voted for.
i do like how he is trying to bypass the rvs. the rvs is just a crutch we use to get the game running. the sooner we can throw it away and continue running, the better.
rocco222
rocco222
Townie
rocco222
Townie
Townie

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:37 pm

Post by rocco222 »

/confirm
SpongeBobShortShorts
SpongeBobShortShorts
Townie
SpongeBobShortShorts
Townie
Townie

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:38 am

Kise wrote:Scumslip!

Vote: SpongeBobShortShorts

Wow that was easy.
What exactly was my scumslip?
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:03 am

Post by Kise »

You say you don't like how Siro is denying us from having a RVS, which is typically a non-sensical moment anyway... but THEN, in that very SAME POST, you get VERY serious & throw dirt on Siro's rep as if it's something you'll use to make a case on him later! Therefore, you're denying us from having a RVS because you're not being silly like the rest of us.

It's also a scumtell: Mafia feigning a leadership role to appear like he has the town's best interest in heart.

Yet…

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”