Townie
Sudai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:47 pm

Post by Sudai »

I don't think it has, but just in case:

Vote: Devestation

He knew the game was starting before anyone else or he cause us to think it's starting. One of the two will be true. :D
Sudai
Sudai
Townie
Sudai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:22 pm

Post by Sudai »

Unvote, Vote: Pimj

You can't vote multiple people at once!

Oh, and we were two away from full confirm. :p
Sudai
Sudai
Townie
Sudai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #26 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:09 am

Post by Sudai »

You're right and I forgot to count my own confirm. Oops. Haha.
Sudai
Sudai
Townie
Sudai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #34 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:11 am

Post by Sudai »

I have to V/LA starting now through Tuesday as my Grandfather was hospitalized and my family is driving up to Kansas to visit him. (We live in Louisiana, split the drive into two days.) I'm going to attempt to get on at an internet cafe to keep up, but I can't guarantee that. Sorry guys.
Sudai
Sudai
Townie
Sudai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #62 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:53 pm

Post by Sudai »

Toast wrote:Sudai: Where in Kansas? Just curious.
It's in the Midwest of the US. It's a 14-15 hour drive.

Toast wrote:Let's get some conversation rolling.
What do you guys look for during RVS? What, if anything, do you see as a scumtell this early in the game? Have you ever played a game where you lynched scum on day 1? What gave them away on that day? What, if anything, would you change about RVS?
I generally look for someone getting overly emotional or overly defensive over a random vote. That doesn't happen too much, sadly. This is one of my first games though so I'm still not exactly sure what to look out for. As for lynching scum on N1, I haven't finished any games yet so I can't really talk about them, but I have them all linked in my Wiki if you want to look at them. If I could change something about RVS, I honestly don't know. I can't think of any real ways to make it that much better, but that will probably change once I get more experience with it.

I don't know how far talking about the RVS system will get us, but I at least appreciate him trying to get conversation going. I don't know exactly where to start, but it looks like the conversations coming off of this one are getting us somewhere.

Far_Cry wrote: He sounds like a newb just casually trying to say, "lets talk some."
Did you look at his join date? Just saying.

Saberwolf, can you explain why you want to go back to RVS? We're actually getting somewhere now and that's very counter productive.

Toast, where have you been? I'd like to see your opinons on some of our responses to your questioons.

Santos, why are you trying to turn a random vote during RVS into something more? There's no reason for a random vote to strike any real chords with someone.

What about our inactives? We have a number of them.
@Mod: Can we get some prods going?
Sudai
Sudai
Townie
Sudai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #66 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:58 pm

Post by Sudai »

Far_Cry wrote:
Sudai wrote:
Far_Cry wrote: He sounds like a newb just casually trying to say, "lets talk some."
Did you look at his join date? Just saying.
I did. I havent rly seen him a lot around this site.
Was just checking since he joined rather recently.
donkeyz12212 wrote:How do you guys feel about super-towns? Scum acting extremely like pro-town players and blending in. Earning the trust of the crowd?

I'm always afraid of those types of scums because they appear to be so helpful but at the same time, you're being deceived.
That does sound rather dangerous. I've heard of people "leading the town" and I've seen people use that as a scumtell as well, but I've never had a personal experience where someone really tried to do something like that. I'm honestly not sure how I'd handle that kind of situation.
Sudai
Sudai
Townie
Sudai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #71 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:56 am

Post by Sudai »

Why were you worried about that kind of play if it hasn't happened yet?
Sudai
Sudai
Townie
Sudai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #83 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:02 am

Post by Sudai »

Too many people are defending other people. I can't get a read on anyone the way things are going right now. Not a good one anyway.

saberwolf wrote:@ sudai: I simply meant i wanted back in with my vote on somebody, that my vote was also just semi random. Semi random because I have no real reason other than I've scrapped with FC before, so it made a good reason to put my vote on him.
Fair enough. So far there hasn't been much to build a case on. Something needs to happen or someone needs to see something that I didn't see.
Sudai
Sudai
Townie
Sudai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #101 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:10 am

Post by Sudai »

Unvote

Yes, I know my vote was there before, but that was my RVS vote. This is an actual vote.

Pimj, has yet to contribute anything. 8 post. 1 confirm, 3 during RVS/RVS-Chatter. I'm going to ignore those first 4 post since they really don't matter.

From there we have 3 post that essentially do nothing for the game. "It might help if you read the thread?" (Pimj 89). In 80, Pimj asked for a clarification on where someone's accusation landed. In 98, he defends himself. In 59 he defends Toast and votes FC without reason (He gives the reason in 98 and it's not a very solid reason).

Pimj, you claim that your vote moved the game, but it went nowhere.

Vote: Pimj
Yes, I know my vote was there before, but that was my RVS vote. This is an actual vote.

FoS: Saberwolf and Far_Cry

I don't want to get into the reasoning for these two just yet because I want to see if they change what is making them scummy in my eyes.
Sudai
Sudai
Townie
Sudai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #102 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:11 am

Post by Sudai »

Forgot to say:

I'm going to be V/LA until mid-day Sunday. Driving home from Kansas.
Sudai
Sudai
Townie
Sudai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #118 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:44 pm

Post by Sudai »

I'm finally back in Louisiana. :D
Far_Cry wrote:What do u find scummy about saber and I?
Saberwolf wrote:I'm just gonna dismiss sudai's FoS. I know I haven't done anything scummy. I've had an honest RVS, explained my BW attempt on FC, and attempted to get this game going. It could of been a conversation prompter, but it isn't going to do much in my opinion...five posts later maybe and we'll be back where we started. Later on in the game if FC doesnt force it out of him earlier, I'll have him explain his actions.
Don't worry guys, I plan to tell y'all what it is. Now's not the time, though, as I need to collect more data before the point becomes valid. Though I do find it interesting how defensive Saberwolf became simply from my FoS, even after he said he was going to simply dismiss it.
Devestation wrote:
FoS: Sudai

Hypocrisy sucks, I havent seen your 8 posts. I havent seen MY 8 posts either.
How am I being a hypocrite? I've been asking questions, explaing my accusations (save for the recent FC and Saberwolf FoS), and trying to contribute. Like I said before, Pimj hasn't done any scum hunting at all, but he's had time to at least look as active as most people in the thread.
Devestation wrote:??? Why not just point it out already? Don't "wait for them to change it"! Epic buddying up!
It's not that I want to them to change their behavior, but I want to see if they do. I'll explain it all better once I have a better read on exactly what I'm looking at. Essentially, I'm trying to figure out if their actions are actually scummy or just bad town play and I wanted to put my suspicions out in the open.
Sudai
Sudai
Townie
Sudai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #121 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:27 am

Post by Sudai »

I really don't understand why you think I'm a hypocrite if that's the case. Maybe I'm dumb. Unless of course you're saying I'm a hypocrite for the post count thing. If -that's- the case, then you're the dumb one as I was targeting the content of the post, not the number of post.
Sudai
Sudai
Townie
Sudai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #129 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:33 pm

Post by Sudai »

I'm just going to ignore Devestation on this issue because I've already explained how he's wrong and he apparently won't accept it.. I don't know what else I could possibly do.

I think I understand what FC means about me and Pimj both being a viable choice. Pretty sure he's talking about a bandwagon choice.
Sudai
Sudai
Townie
Sudai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #138 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:42 pm

Post by Sudai »

You tried to show me... I obviously didn't understand what you mean and you're not explaining it any further for me.. I'm not ignoring you because you won, far from it. I was ignoring you because you claim to win when you won't provide me with enough information to actually counter argue.
Sudai
Sudai
Townie
Sudai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #174 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:50 am

Post by Sudai »

I just got back from a long, unexpected V/LA. Suffice to say, I was at a party Friday night and some things happened that caused me to not get home until just now. I'm going to go sleep since I haven't had a comfortable bed in days. I'll catch up and post my thoughts later tonight or some time tomorrow.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”