Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:13 pm

Post by Jebus »

mrifnoc\
Bastard ModGod. Mislynch fodder. Suave savior.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:11 pm

Post by Jebus »

Hello, still on S1 here <3

And
Vote: Locke Lamora

Wagon gogogo!
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:45 pm

Post by Jebus »

Come on, guys, Locke is obviously scum. Get on this wagon GOGOGO!
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:47 am

Post by Jebus »

xRECKONERx wrote:
EmpTyger wrote:Reckoner:
xRECKONERx [36] wrote:I also don't like the pushing for a Lockewagon. RV on Locke, okay. Pushing for a wagon on the basis of obvious scum, no.
Who has been “pushing for a wagon on the basis of obvious scum”, rather than RVing?
Umm...
Jebus wrote:Come on, guys, Locke is obviously scum. Get on this wagon GOGOGO!
Come on, guys, Jebus was obviously sarcastic, Reckoner wagon gogogo!

unvote, Vote: Reckoner

Also,
Drench wrote:Seriously though:
Are we being srs here?
Was my sarcasm not that obvious? How could Locke have any scummy so far if s/he hasn't even posted in this topic once (outside of a "/confirm")?

FoS: Drench
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:56 am

Post by Jebus »

xRECKONERx wrote:Jebus, is that a serious vote?
Yes.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:27 am

Post by Jebus »

Drench wrote:CKD's was at the time I made that post, and CDB's looks serious too. Jebus says his vote is srs too, so it seems we are out of RVS.
Declaring we're done with RVS = more FoS: Drench
Juls wrote:Are you questioning him [Drench] because you think he is scummy for asking about the seriousness of the wagon?
(And Recokoner too) Because how in the heck could anyone take that wagon seriously? Only 3 votes (L-4), and with the reasoning (from me, at least) being 'obvscum diediedie', which before Locke has even posted seems outlandishly sarcastic. I do find it pretty funny that anyone could take it seriously :P
Juls wrote:I have not problem with Zoneace random voting but I'm not going to random because I do find it a bit wasteful at this point. Some people just like to have their vote on somebody. I will, at this point at least, wait until someone does something that warrants a vote.
You can unvote, remember, there's no reason not to random vote (or even regular vote) at this point.
ChannelDelibird wrote:
Juls wrote:
ZoneAce's random vote/not commenting:
NOTHING major HAS HAPPENED yet this game. So I really don't get how Channel and Locke are acting as if we have had some major scum slips going on.
Don't misrepresent me, that's clearly not what I am implying.
What
were
you implying?
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:06 pm

Post by Jebus »

Yikes, I play a round of golf and come back to two pages D:

I'll get a post in in a little bit...
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:54 pm

Post by Jebus »

ChannelDelibird wrote:
Jebus wrote:
ChannelDelibird wrote:
Juls wrote:
ZoneAce's random vote/not commenting:
NOTHING major HAS HAPPENED yet this game. So I really don't get how Channel and Locke are acting as if we have had some major scum slips going on.
Don't misrepresent me, that's clearly not what I am implying.
What
were
you implying?
My implications were made quite clear in my original post.
I read it, twice, in fact, and I'm not really sure, still... Restate it, please?
ZONEACE wrote:Well, hello noob scum

unvote vote jason

You just repeated exactly what someone else said and that something you repeated was clearly bullshit.

There is no case against me

Literally nothing of note happened before I posted. there was nothing for me to comment on. CDB and Jason have become my top two targets with Locke in third.

attempting to build a bull shit case, followe by jumpers onto the bullshit case. that's good enough for me.
See below quote:
VP Baltar wrote:Wow, Zoneace, you're certainly sensitive about people voting against you. I agree that jason's vote is just sheeping along, but you're certianly having a fit over nothing.
That pretty much sums up my thoughts.
ZONEACE wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:Wow, Zoneace, you're certainly sensitive about people voting against you. I agree that jason's vote is just sheeping along, but you're certianly having a fit over nothing.
Im halfway to a lynch FOR NO FUCKING REASON. that's a little more than nothing.

I've had 3 people vote for me because apparently random voting on page 3 of a mini is a scumtell. Im suck of the bullshit i go through in every game. the towns just get more and more stupid every game i play in. Random voting is one thing, but voting for bullshit reasons? Its fucking frustrating. Im sick of it. MAKE A REAL FUCKING CASE IF YOU WANT TO MOVE OUT OF RANDOM VOTING INSTEAD OF JUST PULLING SHIT OUT OF YOUR ASS AND CLAIMING ITS A CASE.
Oi, we can hear you without the caps, thanks.

For me, the only reason I have you anywhere on my scumlist is the big deal you're making over the (semi-random, I guess) minor case against you about saying 'nothing's happened so far' on page (3?). Really, it's waaaaaaay over the top.
unvote, Vote: ZONEACE
ZONEACE wrote:
ChannelDelibird wrote:ZONEACE, you have a few things wrong:

1) The case is NOT the random vote. It's completely ignoring everything else that was said.
2) 3 votes =/= a lynch. It's not even close.
3) You're suggesting that we all want you immediately lynched or not. I'm nowhere near certain enough that you're scum to want that yet. I just think your post was the scummiest one so far.
4) Games don't just lurch from the Random Vote Stage to the Concrete Case Stage. Early cases clearly aren't going to be enough for a lynch, and you're acting like we should either be random voting and shutting up or having cold hard proof that someone is scum.

1, really, it looks like that's what the case is. That i random voted and didn't use anyhting form the previous page and a half to decide who to vote for.

2 In a mini, 3 votes is a LOT of votes. it's halfway to a lynch.

3 you may not have wanted me lynched immediately, but the 2 jackasses that jumped on the wagon pretty quickly certianly did. especially that last one.

4 I realize that, but there has been NO CASE MADE AGAINST ME. "you didn't comment on the random voting happening before you random voted" is not a case.
2) 3 votes is L-4, not really a lot of votes. Certainly not much in terms of pressure, at least, and not nearly enough to even worry about a quicklynch, so what's the big deal?
4) It is a case, albeit not nearly the same kind as you'd normally find.
ZONEACE wrote:yes you're an idiot, that's personal.

my reactions are actually exaclty inline with my reactiosn ALWAYS. so, stop trying to claim that my reactions are scummy and do a little fucking research.

I'm sick of these fucking useless towns in every game.
+scumpoints
Stop insulting (your?) team, that's incredibly unsporting and really, just no fun.
ZONEACE wrote:iIts fucking frustring to deal with the same bullshit in EVERY GAME. It's not fun having someone who KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT THE SITE, start claiming people's reactions are indicative OF ANYTHING. especially after they've jumpe don a bullshit wagon without adding any reasoning. just RESTATING what has already be said. despite the fact what has already been said was clearly BULLSHIT.

you [jason] are noob scum

even if I die first, I will be vindicated when you are revealed.
Don't play, if you're sick of it. Things may be clear to you, but not so much to us. Do explain (without caps lock), so we're not left in the dark.
ZONEACE wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:What about the other 2 voting you Zoneace? anything to say about that?

READ THE FUCKING THREAD
I'm not really interested, but is it so hard to point it out? It takes what, like 10 seconds?
ZONEACE wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:ZA, calm down...I agree (mostly) with you..

no one is going to lynch you on page 4.
there are far too many people that haven't been here for very long for me to trust that.

all it takes is a couple of nublets getting overly excited.
Lucky for you, this ain't no newbie game. Really, no way in hell you'd get lynched this early, unless you did something really stupid.
ZONEACE wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:Frankly, you ought to be lynched for being such spaz. Why even play mafia if three votes puts your blood pressure through the roof?
its not having three votes.
its having 3 votes, so quickly for no reason, when the people voting claim they aren;'t random votes. if there was a real case against me, that would be one thing. but i'm halfway to a lynch for IGNORING OTHER PEOPLE RANDOM VOTES BEFORE MAKING MY OWN RANDOM VOTE.
How serious would you believe the three votes so early are? Really, you don't have to say much to get them to dismiss it :roll:

Agreed with VP Baltar.
xRECKONERx wrote:
EmpTyger wrote: Reckoner:
That’s not what I meant. I’m asking why you thought that Jebus’s declaration (on p2, within the first 24 hours of game start) that a player (who hasn’t yet posted) was “obviously scum” was significantly more serious than RVing.

Which I still want to know.
Jebus wrote:Hello, still on S1 here <3

And
Vote: Locke Lamora

Wagon gogogo!
xRECKONERx wrote:I also don't like the pushing for a Lockewagon. RV on Locke, okay. Pushing for a wagon on the basis of obvious scum, no.
Read. For. Yourself.
I never said I didn't like joke votes or anything of the sort, I said I didn't like how he was pushing for a wagon like that, especially since his first post was a confirm, his second was that random vote, and his third was just "Get on this wagon". I didn't like it.
Why don't you like it?
curiouskarmadog wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:Frankly, you ought to be lynched for being such spaz. Why even play mafia if three votes puts your blood pressure through the roof?
scummy comment and noted
How so?
ZONEACE wrote:certainly bigger than "you ignored the random votes before you". you made a nub scum move of jumping on a weak case to move forward a wagon.

you had nothing ot add to the reasoning, you simply restated what CDB said. everything you did is indicative of scum.
Despite the (bluntness?) crude wording of it, a post that I agree with.
jasonT1981 wrote:Juls, I had already said I was just putting what others had already said in my own words. I never once made out that they where 'fresh' or 'new'
Oh hello,
unvote, Vote: jason

That, and pretty much what Zoneace said in the previous quote.
Drench wrote:
Jebus wrote:
Drench wrote:CKD's was at the time I made that post, and CDB's looks serious too. Jebus says his vote is srs too, so it seems we are out of RVS.
Declaring we're done with RVS = more FoS: Drench
So, what exactly would you call right now? Happy-Fun-Hour? Super-Duper-Fun-Time?
Doesn't need a name, I just find it scummy that the RVS was declared over.
Drench wrote:ZONEACE's reaction IMO is very, very disproportionate to, what, 3 people voting him? There wasn't any need to get that...'ragy', but I find it hard to believe that scum could get that much emotion into that. So, as it stands, ZONEACE is either town or very good scum.
Hello WIFOM.
Drench wrote:Also, I read through R-900 in ISO with ZONEACE, and he did seem much calmer as scum. I know it's not the best way to read up, but it's something.
Noted (though probably nothing).
Drench wrote:jason is pinging the scumdar.
FoS: Jason
Do explain.

Scumlist thus far:
jason
xReckonerx
Drench
ZONEACE
CDB

All pretty minor, but nonetheless.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:36 am

Post by Jebus »

Hai, sorta flustered at the moment. Got back from Paul Mccartney concert at Fenway (which was amazing) pretty late, and made it home for work early this morning, and will be busy tomorrow. Will try to get a re-read + analysis either tonight or when I get back.

tl;dr - anti-prod post, V/LA till the end of tomorrow.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:16 am

Post by Jebus »

Prod received, brb...
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:23 am

Post by Jebus »

Hai, been busy recently.

First off, I support the Reckoner wagon (currently reading in isolation, will post later).

Second, in response to Emp from way back, that was laziness at 1:00 am, I really don't know what I was thinking then >.<

Third, expect a decent sized post soon.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:23 am

Post by Jebus »

Just realized,
unvote
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:35 am

Post by Jebus »

Woah woah, cop claim?
VP Baltar wrote:Since you're claiming, give us your name and full flavor please.
This.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:01 am

Post by Jebus »

Yes.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:04 am

Post by Jebus »

Note: V/LA for the next two days, will get back then.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”