Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:07 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Not the first time my browser screwed me over :(

muzzz wrote:Forgot to preview...

@BC: are you suggesting we no-lynch today, or are you just scared to make a random vote?
No.
Charnel wrote:
vote VP Baltar

could you explain why?
would you like it spoon fed to you?
hohum wrote:
Vote bloodcovenant

we're not going to no-lynch
I would have at least appreciated some reason for the vote :(

Something like, "Hey, you are suspicious because..." anything other than that is just depressing.
hohum wrote:Charnel: it's in exceedingly poor taste to try and tear down a wagon. I like baltar's vote and I understand the reasoning.

I know you're trying to be helpful but it would actually be better if you simply hopped on the wagon or waited until he has a chance to respond. The reasons for the votes will become clear to you after he wakes up.
Right-o. Jump on my wagon. Eventually, any evidence given will be helpful, obviously. Just don't lynch me too fast, wait until we have at least a few pages of data, that way town can hunt scum more effectively in the future.
yabbaguy wrote: @muzzz-10: Late confirmation is null, it was midnight for me when the role PMs came out.
I agree.
hohum wrote:I know exactly what I'm saying and doing.

I'm aware that he's at L-2. I'm also aware that another vote would put him at L-1. I would be absolutely fine with that, because he's in no danger of being quick-lynched any time soon.
I would be comfortable with that as well.
hohum wrote:Now for the love of god, will you please let him respond?!
Me? What am I specifically responding too?
hohum wrote: yabba and bloodcovenant are currently at the top of my list of suspects.
why? Because I voted No lynch to start up discussion? I can understand the Yabba argument, he seems to be putting cases on people (muzz) with nothing at all really.
VP Baltar wrote:
yabba wrote:What are the consequences of people trying to tear down a wagon?
From my understanding, wagons are a good way to find scum. But then again, I could be wrong.
Generally speaking, you are correct. Thats how we get out of the RVS, right?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:10 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Gotta add to my watched topics =/
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:29 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

hohum wrote:
BloodCovenant wrote: I would have at least appreciated some reason for the vote
Pay attention. The reason is there. no-lynch is a horrible, scummy idea.
BloodCovenant wrote: Me? What am I specifically responding too?
You shouldn't be ignoring the fact that a wagon has formed, on you.

You clearly don't understand what's going on here, so let me try again. You need to explain why you believe a no-lynch on D1 with this setup is a good idea.
Wait... you seriously believe that I am pushing for a no lynch?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:23 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

hohum wrote: I'm also not asking you to make a suspect list. You said a few posts ago that it's okay to be suspicious of people. By that I'm assuming you meant it's okay to give your opinion of people because it would otherwise be super hypocritical of you to tell me that me that I shouldn't be making lists of suspects but then turn around a few posts later and tell me it's okay to be suspicious of people.
So, nothing like this here? Right?
hohum wrote: I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here but you're not making it very easy with glaring
contradictions
in your thought processes.
yea...
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:25 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

hohum wrote:@BloodCovenant: I also noticed you're dodging questions. You've been asked something twice, and now I'm getting sort of curious myself. See post 44, post 33. You've posted twice now without answering. It shows you're either not really paying attention or you just don't care. Either way, it's scummy as hell and you need to stop.
No, i was asked it once.

Muzz regarding 33 - I understood VP's vote, but with Hohum's vote, it was bandwagoning. What I wasn't comfortable with per-say, was how he started a thought, and i felt he didn't complete it. By him tunneling me, suggest that I really want a no-lynch, is scummy in itself. I do not want a no lynch, i used that as a way to get out of the RVS, for after we're through with the RVS, the real fun begins.
hohum wrote:
If you're not, then you need to say that you aren't so we can go about scum hunting. Expecting that we're all just going to assume that it was a joke vote only makes you look scummier.
This is complete bullshit. Just because I vote for this,
as my first vote,
which was
given during the random vote stage
indicates
, that it was a
random vote
! Would it have been better if I just voted myself like mastin? you still would have taken it the wrong way. Check my Meta, i've started off at least one other game with a vote for no-lynch.
hohum wrote: You said you wanted to provide discussion fodder and that's what you're doing. Don't bitch about being in the spotlight. I shouldn't have to explain why deviating from the normal practice of random voting in any way is a scum tell, even if it's only a minor one.
I'm not bitching about being in the spotlight, i'm bitching about your stupidity! Have you ever played with Mastin! He always claims scum, gives his scum-partners, and self votes, is that the normal too?
hohum wrote: You're still at the top of my list.

Unvote, Vote Yabba
Then keep your vote on me damnit!
hohum wrote:

I throw my vote around because it's the only tool that I have.
You inadvertently contradicted yourself, where did you do it? In the quote of yours above this one.
hohum wrote:
. People who like to pick apart quick wagons are simply wrong for doing so and they're doing the town a grave disservice.
Wrong, picking apart some wagons can be very helpful for the town.

hohum wrote:BloodCovenenant: quit defending your scum buddy.
Hohum: quite tunneling.
hohum wrote:@BloodCovenant: I also noticed you're dodging questions. You've been asked something twice, and now I'm getting sort of curious myself. See post 44, post 33. You've posted twice now without answering. It shows you're either not really paying attention or you just don't care. Either way, it's scummy as hell and you need to stop.
seriously dude? your so gay, he asked one question...
one
. I'm not dodging questions, just overlooked it. I thought it was rhetorical, and I missed his post 44. You are taking a very large leap in saying that I am not paying attention, or me not caring. I do care, i'm just also in other games that this one, you of all people should know. Like I said, i over looked it, but I have responded to it now. It is not scummy as hell, and what do I need to stop? Something that cannot be stopped? If i've missed something, please, kindly point it out, don't dramatically thrust it on me, and suddenly call me scum becuase of it. You are taking huge assumptions, and twisting them to suit your purposes.
yabbaguy wrote: - BloodCovenent is tipping into the red at the moment. The fact he's blatantly cross-defending ME is scummy probably in that
he's trying to get a townsperson lynched
. Unfortunately, that's nothing but WIFOM to you, so again, I just gotta keep watching for more cohesive reasons like the question dodging issue at hand.

question dodging is not a scumtell at this point in time! Maybe if i was asked
several
, not just
one
question at deadline, and I posted several times, all evading the questions could you accuse me of that, and accuse me of being scum
at that point in time,
not now.
yabbaguy wrote: -BC, why are you blatantly defending me? Post 49 is really crappy, honestly. Where do you stand on hohum? Where do you stand on me?
I think you're both crappy town.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:47 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

hohum wrote:
You on the other hand aren't doing anything other than offering color commentary.
I feel that yabba is doing this too, and it irritates me.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:57 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

hohum wrote:@BC: why are you still voting no-lynch?
Sorry.

Unvote:
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:36 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

hohum wrote:that's it? That's all you have to say for yourself at this point?

Unvote, Vote BloodCovenant

I like muzz's case on you.
sorry, I'm in the middle of something irl, I can go into detail later. I really had no intention of no-lynching.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:11 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

BloodCovenent wrote:
seriously dude?
your so gay,
he asked one question...
one
. I'm not dodging questions, just overlooked it. I thought it was rhetorical, and I missed his post 44. You are taking a very large leap in saying that I am not paying attention, or me not caring. I do care, i'm just also in other games that this one, you of all people should know. Like I said, i over looked it, but I have responded to it now. It is not scummy as hell, and what do I need to stop? Something that cannot be stopped? If i've missed something, please, kindly point it out, don't dramatically thrust it on me, and suddenly call me scum becuase of it. You are taking huge assumptions, and twisting them to suit your purposes.
Not to mention you said that I was dodging questions, i only missed one. why would you presume there was more? How did you come up with more than one question that I missed? You twisted others text, came up with false information and used it against me, that in itself is scummy.

One last thing that I would like to say to all players. Sorry for using the unpopular term gay, but really? You're all going to take offense to that? When, i'm willing to put money down, most, if not all players in this game have used the same phrase as me, against their friends, parents, enemies in real life, and no one has attacked them for it.Why? Because it is a phrase that is taken lightly, in a joking manner in general. And what pisses me off, is when you guys turn what I sad around, used it to attack me, when all of you have done it in real life, and can now use it to your advantage on here, against me.

Also, when i said that "vulgar" phrase, everyone jumped on that, and ignored the rest of the paragraph! No one has responded to that paragraph yet!!
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:17 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Scummy post - You should not have had to wait for someone to reaffirm your idea, thought, or whatever it was in order for you to keep your vote on him. your vote is your most important tool for the town. Use it frequently to apply pressure.

Vote: Octupis
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:43 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

so you knew that someone wanted to pressure him, and you still unvoted? All the while, you had suspicions on Charnel. But VP didn't put the pressure on until after you had already unvoted. And you didn't Re-vote, until VP votes. Do you see why this is scummy? Could be some scum-team like interactions here.

Is that all correct?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #12) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:15 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

hohum wrote:Interesting. Maybe this will convince you to be a little more honest with me:

Unvote, Vote Charnel

I take your refusal to respond as a translation to this:
Charnel wrote:I accidentally outed myself in our quicktopic for this thread. I don't want to post the link because it will confirm that I am scum
If I'm wrong then please feel free to set the record straight, and post links to what I've been asking for.

@Baltar: You fucked up dude. You shouldn't have said anything. I would have gone right on blissfully trying to lynch Yabba or BC.
Wasn't that the Hammer? Are we not in twilight now?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:31 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

I believe so.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #14) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:34 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

o.o
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #15) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:30 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

And for unvoting so fast.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #16) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:55 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

This is all speculation of course (only the first tidbit). If a vote is given by a scum player, intended to pressure a town player into giving some sort of scummy reaction or play style, and it is immediately unvoted. All the while this vote is actually the hammer, it could be one of two things. 1) The scum player realizes that it is the hammer, and votes anyways, but by unvoting right away, he tries to appear genuine when he says "I didn't mean to hammer that fast." Or 2) it shows that the scum player knows he is voting a town player, suddenly realizes that it is the hammer, and unvotes, because he doesn't want to be suspicious on day 2.

Possible Scumslip. <-- Last line of second link.

Unvote
Vote: Hohum
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #17) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:08 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

I looked over since the last vote count, and saw no unvotes, after my third look over, after some one mentioned that Oct unvoted, I looked again. Notice that his unvote was in the middle/end of a paragraph? Not one of the major things that caught my eye when I was doing a breif run through. Don't blame me for your panicky disposition.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #18) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:09 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

hohum wrote:BC is trying to make a case on me because HE fucked up and sent me into a panic.
now you're using ad hom's here.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #19) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:14 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

You called me a fuck up. Not only an Ad Hom, but a personal attack.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #20) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:15 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

you said that I fucked up, clearly that means I am a fuck up, correct?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:40 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Too many F-bomb's for my liking.
hohum wrote:You're still in school, right?

If you can't tell the difference subjectively between a verb (your actions, you
fucked
up) and a noun (you are a
fuck
up) when in a subjective context, then you should consider asking your guidance counselor to give you more English classes next year.

Seriously, work on your reading comprehension problems.
yet the noun in both clauses is "you." You said that I
fucked
up, meaning that it has apparently happened at some other point in time, not necessarily relative to this game. Also insisting that I will do so in the future as well. Generally meaning, that I have
fucked
up, and will most likely, according to hohum who (subconsciously) believes I will continue to do in the future. Therefore, I am a
fuck
up.
1 Person A makes claim X. 2 Person B makes an attack on person A. 3 Therefore A's claim is false.

1 I am calling you scum(my)
2 You call me a
fuck
up
3 I must be wrong about you being scum(my)
hohum wrote:BTW the attempt to deliberately misquote me is noted.
I most certainly did not misquote you, and I don't believe that I took anything too far out of context.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #22) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:43 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

hohum wrote:All you are is a bigoted little
shit.
Another Ad Hom.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #23) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:48 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

yabbaguy wrote: In short: Shut up and play the game.
I am playing, hohum had several Ad hom's on me, and also a
scumslip
right here.

The only ad hom I used, was saying he was so gay, which wasn't really calling him gay, but more or less, his behavior. I never actually said "you are so gay."
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #24) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:14 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

muzzz wrote:@BC:
- Where did Hohum insist that you would "fuck up" in the future? Because I didn't see that. Which makes 164 look like a really,
really
bad stretch.
- How is the last line of 136 a scumslip?
- You really did say "your [sic] so gay".
- Note the wording "subconsciously." And, other things that I'm not allowed to mention, but you would just have to take my word for it.
- Post 136 -
hohum wrote: @Baltar: You fucked up dude. You shouldn't have said anything. I would have gone right on blissfully trying to lynch Yabba or BC.
- Post 144 -
hohum wrote:i was doing so well too.
-Gay was referring to his behavior.
hohum wrote:I'm voting based on my well-documented case against him, but also because he's useless. He's going to be an automatic policy lynch for me in the future, though.
your case is full of holes.

mykonian wrote: back to my first suspect, since octupis didn't have to unvote,
but prevented a mislynch.
wait.. who are you?

and second...

you know for a fact that it prevented a mislynch?

Unvote
Vote: mykonian?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #25) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:52 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

You want my claim. fine. I'm the doc.

I didn't realize that Mykonian was charnel.

Unvote
Vote: Hohum.

back to my earlier case.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #26) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:16 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

No, i asked for a replacement before I claimed, because it was clear that I was not wanted here.

I didn't have any time to breadcrumb, since I was under suspicion from page 2.

Hohum's case on me is just as weak as he claims my case on him is. Some one else read the thread and decide on your own, not our opinions. This is my last post. Good luck town.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #27) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:25 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

I'd rather not break out the PM. Good bye.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #28) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:16 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

I sent a message to egruntz after i was out, and after he was lynched, asking why the crap did he re-claim. It was so dumb, he could have lasted another day. Might have even ended up in a scum win too.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #29) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:31 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

what gave me away so early?

I never wanted a no lynch.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”