Mini 816: Revenge of the Monkey(GAME OVER!)

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:19 pm

Post by dramonic »

Is Pim somehow related to KMD?
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Devestation
Devestation
Goon
Devestation
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:50 pm

Post by Devestation »

owie, don't prod :(

No Konowa, I can't point you at where I have been scumhunting, because to the best of my memory I have had to defend my wording and intentions in every single post I have made (including this one).
I wrttoe htis sginautre wiht my elbwo.
charlatan
charlatan
Goon
charlatan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:07 pm

Post by charlatan »

Devestation wrote:owie, don't prod :(

No Konowa, I can't point you at where I have been scumhunting, because to the best of my memory I have had to defend my wording and intentions in every single post I have made (including this one).
Defense and scumhunting are not mutually exclusive. You can actually do both in the same post, even.
- [color=navy] charlatan[/color]
[color=maroon]every sermon is not the gospel[/color]
[color=navy]more or less done here; will maybe consider invites or replacing into your game if you're in a bind on a case-by-case basis. (low probability.)[/color]
ryan2754
ryan2754
Goon
ryan2754
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:26 pm

Post by ryan2754 »

Sorry about my absence, certain RL issues have come to surface. I will catch up within the next couple of days.
Show
Town: 3-4*
Scum: 2-1
SK: 0-1
Unlynched.
"Noone can deny that the Ryan, from now on known as "Bullseye", accomplished an amazing feat. Nightkilling 2 mafia roles on the first 2 nights. He deserves to win." - Alexhans, Mini 829, Town Loss
Pim
Pim
Goon
Pim
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:15 pm

Post by Pim »

dramonic wrote:Is Pim somehow related to KMD?
<.<
>.>
No. Why do you think that?

(Will read when I get back from driving lesson)
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:01 pm

Post by dramonic »

The similarity in avies, especially the one KMD had right before his current one ;)
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:15 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Also picked up prod, sorry have been busy. I'll catch up.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:05 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Snake wrote:
@Scott - What do you think of Charter voting you so quickly without reason? I wouldn't say you panicked, but being at L-4 isn't something to make mention off.
I was just curious that Adam placed a 3rd vote on me without explanation. It seems charter had a reason to put another vote on me, as that is his strategy. I see the merits of it, but don't see it as a tell either way.
charter wrote:
Scott, what do you think of Devastation? Do you think he is suspicious or what?
The reaction to my wagon and the bringing up of weird roles to justify it is scummy. Other than strategy posts, there have not been much more about actual members of the game. I would like to hear Dev's thoughts on scum/town.

I was voting SC based on what I thought was an over the top comments about wanting to protect townies. I don't want to lose townies or power roles, but he brought it up multiple times. The tunneling on charter also led me to believe that SC was scum. Since then, SC has stopped tunneling and started to scumhunt. I am still suspicious but will unvote.

At this point nobody has looked tremendously town to me. There are a few people who I have scum leans on.

Still SC as I mentioned above.

I can't tell if AdamNW is obviously lurking scum not doing anything or just a failing townie. I would like to hear more, but I have a feeling we aren't going to, or he will be replaced. Regardless, he has added absolutely nothing to the game.

At this point I really don't like Dramonic.
dramonic wrote:This list is appaling. We've gotten some conversation going, why are there still so many different lynch candidate?
I think this is a form of 'D1 is so hard! There's no information! We're bound to mislynch' which scum tend to use as a defense later on. Dram has said this in so many words multiple times (calling out potential lurkers, complaining about his "useless" argument with charlatan)

In 126, Dram admits that his vote on charter is weak but again has no other good target. Then effectively destroys any pressure purpose to his vote by admitting it is for pressure.
dramonic wrote:
charlatan wrote: This sentence renders your vote useless for pressure purposes, doesn't it? Why should he feel any heat now?
... XD

Also, I guess you are sleepy. I'm saying SC is scummy for wanting to lynch Charter on such weak ground.
Then says SC is scummy for doing the same thing he does.

Dram is not really scum-hunting, and has taken up the tunneling position on charter that SC abandoned.

Unvote: StrangerCoug
Vote: Dramonic
ryan2754
ryan2754
Goon
ryan2754
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:56 pm

Post by ryan2754 »

Unvote
, for now.

Can anyone give me a rundown of the past couple pages? I pretty much got fed up reading the countless pages regarding bandwagons. Mainly, just would like a recount on the whole SC/Charter thing, and everyone's stances with regards to the issue.

I DO find Dev scummy for being worried about 4 votes.

I have found that more often than not, location on the bandwagon is often a null tell. Smart scum disperse themselves in the bandwagon differently each time, and at least dumb scum know not to hammer quickly. Either way, all this voting on theory opinion blows.

Many people have tunnelled, and others have scumhunted, while others are just chiming in about theory-speculation.

I agree with SB's attitude on dramonic.

Vote: dramonic
Show
Unlynched.
"Noone can deny that the Ryan, from now on known as "Bullseye", accomplished an amazing feat. Nightkilling 2 mafia roles on the first 2 nights. He deserves to win." - Alexhans, Mini 829, Town Loss
charlatan
charlatan
Goon
charlatan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:07 pm

Post by charlatan »

Scott Brosius wrote:complaining about his "useless" argument with charlatan
Just for the record, Snake said that, not dramonic.
ryan wrote: I agree with SB's attitude on dramonic.

What? You haven't read the last few pages (in which all the dramonic stuff has pretty much taken place), but you're going to vote based on it?
- [color=navy] charlatan[/color]
[color=maroon]every sermon is not the gospel[/color]
[color=navy]more or less done here; will maybe consider invites or replacing into your game if you're in a bind on a case-by-case basis. (low probability.)[/color]
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:15 pm

Post by dramonic »

Scott wrote:At this point I really don't like Dramonic.
dramonic wrote:This list is appaling. We've gotten some conversation going, why are there still so many different lynch candidate?
I think this is a form of 'D1 is so hard! There's no information! We're bound to mislynch' which scum tend to use as a defense later on. Dram has said this in so many words multiple times (calling out potential lurkers)
Amusing. You're misinterpreting me Scott, my comment was about the others not getting on a wagon, not the opposite. I know where I want my vote, I'm just considering some people really didn't know what to do with theirs at that point. And how in the world is calling out lurkings scummy may I know?
In 126, Dram admits that his vote on charter is weak but again has no other good target. Then effectively destroys any pressure purpose to his vote by admitting
it is for pressure.

dramonic wrote:
charlatan wrote: This sentence renders your vote useless for pressure purposes, doesn't it? Why should he feel any heat now?
... XD

Also, I guess you are sleepy. I'm saying
SC is scummy for wanting to lynch Charter
on such weak ground.
Then says
SC is scummy for doing the same thing he does
Read the bold. Make more sense.
Dram is not really scum-hunting, and has taken up the tunneling position on charter that SC abandoned.
ISO 25?
I've given my opinion on the players, and for one thing I consider your reasons for voting me (misinterpretation and questionable reading skills :P) To be rather... scummier than my behaviour.

TWAoS: SB
(standing for the whole arm of suspicion)
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:23 pm

Post by dramonic »

This is where I notice I'm thinking in the wrong game again. In my mind Charter was a L-1.

I'll unvote for now, my vote not putting any pressure anyways.

Unvote
I'm a hoot
Pim
Pim
Goon
Pim
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:27 am

Post by Pim »

dramonic wrote:The similarity in avies, especially the one KMD had right before his current one ;)
I''m not a Kmd-alt
Sorry, have been busy due to work. Will read and post my analysis later.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:47 pm

Post by dramonic »

@Pim Who's BB?
I'm a hoot
ryan2754
ryan2754
Goon
ryan2754
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:19 pm

Post by ryan2754 »

charlatan wrote:
Scott Brosius wrote:complaining about his "useless" argument with charlatan
Just for the record, Snake said that, not dramonic.
ryan wrote: I agree with SB's attitude on dramonic.

What? You haven't read the last few pages (in which all the dramonic stuff has pretty much taken place), but you're going to vote based on it?

I skimmed the parts about dramonic etc, and then read the most frequent page. I will give a thorough re-read within the next couple days, but I looked at the most recent posts, SB's accusation was right above my post. Not hard to understand.
Show
Unlynched.
Devestation
Devestation
Goon
Devestation
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:29 pm

Post by Devestation »

Yes I DO know that Charlatan, but if I do, I'll get messed up and nobody can tell what I'm on about.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:32 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Devestation wrote:owie, don't prod :(

Well, being scared to post since everyone will pick it apart is scummy. Who do you think is scum?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:35 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Posting since I have to work from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM MDT tomorrow and I'd like not to be prodded while I'm sleeping/working. I still like my charter vote—I never really expected to get him lynched on a cheap Scott vote and I've dropped the bandwagon case, but the misrepresentation case still stands.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:36 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Deadline is 10 days(July 27th)
Devestation
Devestation
Goon
Devestation
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:17 pm

Post by Devestation »

The biggest scumtell so far IMHO is Charter being of the opinion that bandwagons are protown. We've been over it and I don't have to explain why it is fail. I'm not going to lynch someone over their honest(?) opinion though, unlike what StrangerCoug has apparently tried to do. Scum points for him to BTW.

Reading back, Konowa claims I'm scummy because of jester speculation? Thats going to take some explanation before I understand that, I play quite a few games (on other sites albeit) where jesters are quite common. Havent played terribly many games on this site though, so if they are uncommon here I won't argue with that.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:50 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Let's pick up the pace people, I don't want to have to prod more
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:09 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Devestation wrote:The biggest scumtell so far IMHO is Charter being of the opinion that bandwagons are protown. We've been over it and I don't have to explain why it is fail. I'm not going to lynch someone over their honest(?) opinion though, unlike what StrangerCoug has apparently tried to do. Scum points for him to BTW.
This is not making sense to me. If you think that the biggest scumtell is charter saying that bandwagons are pro-town and you "don't have to explain why it is fail", then 1.) why are you hesitant to vote him and 2.) why should I, in your mind, be scrutinized for pushing a charter lynch on it?

Unvote: charter
Vote: Devestation
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:43 am

Post by dramonic »

You should keep a vote count on the first page Monkey, just a proposition.
I'm a hoot
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:06 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Vote Count
With 12 playing, it requires 7 to lynch
Devestation(4) - Sajin, Ryan2754, charter, StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug(2) - charlatan Konowa
Dramonic(2) - Scott Brosius, Ryan2754
Scott Brosius(1) - AdamNW
Pim(1) - Snake
Ryan2754(1) - Pim
Last edited by MonkeyMan576 on Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:07 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

dramonic wrote:You should keep a vote count on the first page Monkey, just a proposition.
Done.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”