Mini 796 - Memento Mafia (Mod Abandoned)

Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:07 pm

Post by Zakeri »

There's 6 people left and potentially three kills. Worst Case for Town with Three night Hits would be one townie and and two of the remaining scum. What are people's thoughts on the Mafia set-up?

A Mass Claim might be out best bet right now. I'm a BulletProof townie. I was informed that my Protection broke night 2. I don't know if it was from the Shot or Strangle.

I'd like Jebus to Claim Next, if at all possible.

---
July 8.

@Locke: Yes, this is the Worse Case possibility if we go for a no lynch.

Skruffs Last post is Still June 26th. Almost two weeks ago. I agree, we'll never get anywhere because of this.
Last edited by Zakeri on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:13 am

Post by Zakeri »

--New post below--
Last edited by Zakeri on Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:41 am

Post by Zakeri »

Zakeri wrote:There's 6 people left and potentially three kills. Worst Case for Town with Three night Hits would be one townie and and two of the remaining scum. What are people's thoughts on the Mafia set-up?

A Mass Claim might be out best bet right now. I'm a BulletProof townie. I was informed that my Protection broke night 2. I don't know if it was from the Shot or Strangle.

I'd like Jebus to Claim Next, if at all possible.

---
July 8.

@Locke: Yes, this is the Worse Case possibility if we go for a no lynch.

Skruffs Last post is Still June 26th. Almost two weeks ago. I agree, we'll never get anywhere because of this.
I still Remember Skruff's Case on me Day one seemed to have been formed from me heavily FoSing him, and from "Moving the Vig Hit" towards him. I thought that was pretty jumpy of him, even if he didn't know what happened with Dramonic. He seemed worried about the vig hitting him, as well, so I'm thinking He might be the SK.

The best thing we can do is think up a list of questions and hope Jebus finds the time to answer them when he gets internet. Jebus still has the fact that he avoided speaking his opinion the last time he did manage to get on.

---
July 11
If Jebus is telling the Truth, that means that the Serial Killer hasn't sent in a kill since before Skruffs has disappeared. I'm Convinced Skruffs is one of the killing roles, and Jebus wouldn't claim Vig unless he was either the Vig or the SK. What does everyone else think about this? I still think Skruffs is the Serial Killer.

---
July 15
I agree with Locke. It's unlikely that Skruffs is going to post soon or get a replacement, and in the event that Jebus isn't the Vig, he'll be an easy target tomorrow.

Vote: Skruffs
Last edited by Zakeri on Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:18 am

Post by Zakeri »

That basically means we're 0 for 2 for these games.

I beg to differ, Miller. Serial Killer Wins for killing doctor and becoming almost confirmed town by the end of the game. :3c=

I really wanted to see how this game would end. Mainly to see if I could have pulled it off :/
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:01 pm

Post by Zakeri »

it was indeed the last mafia who shot. I targeted Jebus that night I was blocked.

I think it was ThAdmiral.
"You know, I was hoping for a cop investigation. But instead I get [two vig kills]... okay." - Zakeri
"I [i]wish[/i] I ever got messages like this." - Vi

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”