Mini 816: Revenge of the Monkey(GAME OVER!)

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:25 pm

Post by dramonic »

/confirm
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:50 pm

Post by dramonic »

Vote: Charter

For setting fire to his grass. I bet he's talking to aliens that way!
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:04 pm

Post by dramonic »

Hiya :D

and Hi Sajin too. :D

I'm surprised almost half the people in this game I've played with already
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #28 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:30 am

Post by dramonic »

@Scott

lol, not ALL setup are abnormal.

BUT on a more serious note... If you think I might be a bomb again, why would you want to lynch me?

You'd want to keep that info to yourself or get scum to kill me during the night

FOS:SB

I'm waaaaaaaaatching yoooooooooooou :D
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #33 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:26 pm

Post by dramonic »

my money's on three

isnt that always the amount we have in an normal 12 player game?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:17 am

Post by dramonic »

You haven't played in Albany park <_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #45 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:07 pm

Post by dramonic »

Is your vote supposed to relate to your comment Adam?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:17 pm

Post by dramonic »

charter... quick wagons are NOT protown in ANY way.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:14 pm

Post by dramonic »

This list is appaling. We've gotten some conversation going, why are there still so many different lynch candidate?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:33 pm

Post by dramonic »

I think it's fairly obvious.

We are out of RVS, therefore the ones who are still voting people from RVS should either unvote or explain why they won't.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:41 pm

Post by dramonic »

Mea Culpa.

My vote is staying on Charter because I consider quick-wagons to be purely scum beneficial.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (isolation #11) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:28 am

Post by dramonic »

A lot of this theory about how scum will be in the tail of the wagon is shaky. If the scum is any intelligent, they'll let the newb players be the tail of said wagon to put suspicion on them instead.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (isolation #12) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:29 am

Post by dramonic »

just saying I've read the stuff but cant answer your questions right now Charter.

I'll try to answer later tonight, but if I can't expect the answer somewhere around 24 hours from now.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:50 am

Post by dramonic »

I cant believe people are still voting Dev. Seriously, he's about as scummy as a can of tuna fihs (that's not scummy, by the way)
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #123 (isolation #14) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:07 pm

Post by dramonic »

Now, to answer Charter...

dramonic, who are your top two suspects, and why do you think they are suspicious? Do you think they are scum together? Why/why not?
Right now, I can admit my scumdar is not giving me prime suspect. However, anti-town wise, you and SC are both "beeping"

You, for reasons explained earlier (and below, AKA next quote)
SC, because if I ain't mistaken he's willing to LYNCH you for your bandwagon view.

As much as I consider creating quick-wagons warrant a vote, I don't think it warrants a quicklynch and SC seems to be pushing for that.
Charter wrote: dramonic wrote:
My vote is staying on Charter because I consider quick-wagons to be purely scum beneficial.

And do you have anything to back this up? I just showed a bunch of examples how they're beneficial for town, are you ignoring them?
Hitting scum on a quickwagon is purely luck. Yes, it's very tempting for scum to get that kind of easy lynches, but it's the initiation of the procedure that is the real scummy act. A lot of newb towns are tempted by quick lynches too, just because it's easy.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (isolation #15) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:45 pm

Post by dramonic »

no, I'm voting because Charter is writing messages to aliens with his burning grass.

Honestly, I currently have no other good target for my vote, so I'd rather it stays on a player I find anti-town. I could put it on SC too, but Charter is more anti-town to me.

I don't want him lynched, but pressure is always a good thing. I'll unvote if we get too close to lynching.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (isolation #16) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:30 pm

Post by dramonic »

charlatan wrote: This sentence renders your vote useless for pressure purposes, doesn't it? Why should he feel any heat now?
... XD

Also, I guess you are sleepy. I'm saying SC is scummy for wanting to lynch Charter on such weak ground.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #17) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:03 pm

Post by dramonic »

not really no.

However clearly there is something that I'm not getting across to you <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (isolation #18) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:04 pm

Post by dramonic »

If it can help you understand better, I think they are BOTH being anti-town and they BOTH warrant a lynch. However my vote is staying on Charter because my opinion on bandwagons is the opposite of his.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (isolation #19) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:21 pm

Post by dramonic »

charlatan wrote:I think I understand perfectly well where you're coming from. I just think it's suspicious. We'll see if anyone agrees, I suppose. Basically, what you're telling me is that you think Cougar is anti-town for having the same opinion as you, but for being more sure of himself. Meanwhile, one of you (him) is actively scumhunting, while you cast a neutered vote and hedge your bets by casting some weak suspicion on both people most in the hotseat. Couple this with you making the very first FoS of the game on Cougar on weird grounds, and what it looks like is poor scum distancing.
Basically I'm telling you Cougar is anti-town for being extremist in his judgment. Meanwhile, he is tunneling on someone who could very well not be scum even though he's quite anti-town, while I cast a neutered vote and state my opinion that both should do something bout their opinion basing. Coupling this with me making the first FoS of the game on Cougar on grounds YOU deem weird, and what it looks like is a town player who think people are looking for crap where there is none :D
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:43 am

Post by dramonic »

charlatan wrote:You're referring to your suspects using the phrase "anti-town" four or five times more than you actually are saying "scummy".

Do you have any actual opinions as to who might be scum?
ISO 14
You'll call someone anti-town no problem, but then mention things like the fact that one of your top suspects could "very well not be scum", which is the kind of wiggling language most often employed by people trying to fly under the radar that still want to be able to profess having found someone suspicious after the fact.
Just to make sure, you DO know there is a large difference between anti-town and pro-scum, right?
You seem to be having trouble committing and you clearly don't "mean it" with your vote, which is especially intriguing given that you hounded people with RVS votes to change them a little bit ago.
Is there any peculiar reason you want me to unvote so much? My vote is not random anymore and the same should be for the others. Also, I like my vote where it is and I don't have trouble comitting to this game.
It seemed like a terribly artificial FoS, and it's not as if I'm going to go by
your
stated opinion of the scuminess of your actions.
Indeed that would a ridiculous thing to do. However, if you're not willing to care about my answer you can just as well not ask questions.

charlatan wrote:Oh, and while we're at it, can you explain how you went from this:
I don't want him lynched, but pressure is always a good thing. I'll unvote if we get too close to lynching.
to this...
I think they are BOTH being anti-town and they BOTH warrant a lynch
...in 8 posts?
typo. I meant they both warrant a vote.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:47 am

Post by dramonic »

I've been misunderstood it seems. That second phrase understated the first one was a joke, sorry if it wasn't clear.

My vote on Charter IS a serious vote. A pressure vote and not a lynch one, but serious nonetheless
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:24 pm

Post by dramonic »

ISO 14 is a prime example of the wiggling-room language I'm talking about. I'll quote it here:
Right now, I can admit my scumdar is not giving me prime suspect. However, anti-town wise, Cojin and SC are both "beeping"
See? You don't even commit to anything here. You say "eh....I don't know who's scummy, but you're kinda anti-town!"
For future reference, I replaced the you in my quote with Cojin, as that was who you refered to when it was done.

Your comparison is fairly accurate, although I'd remove the kinda. Also, it's only page 6, the day is young and we've been stalling in a useless debate for half those page, posting RVS and confirms for 2 and having this conversation for the last 1, it's really not a good scumhunting ground. I'll try to dig some stuff up through reanalysis later on (as in, not in the next 3 hours, but maybe in the next 24)

dramonic wrote: Just to make sure, you DO know there is a large difference between anti-town and pro-scum, right?
Yes, that's precisely my point. I get town reads from people who are
scumhunting
, not people who are anti-town hunting. You're either incapable (or uninterested) in catching scum, but boy you'll definitely point out who's anti-town which, as it turns out, doesn't really help us. You're hesitant as can be to actually say someone might be scum. Hedging bets?
If hedging bets = avoiding bets, then not really, my last read of the game simply wasn't fruitful at all. I'll go through it all again, as said earlier.

Also, yes I point a lot at anti-town behaviour in hope they correct it (which unfortunately they haven't)
Is there any peculiar reason you want me to unvote so much? My vote is not random anymore and the same should be for the others. Also, I like my vote where it is and I don't have trouble comitting to this game.
I don't want you to unvote, nor did I say I do. I wasn't saying you were having trouble committing to this game, I'm saying you are having trouble committing to anything concrete within the game. You're casting a vote that doesn't count for anything (because no matter how many times you say it's a pressure vote, it definitely doesn't apply pressure), and you don't scumhunt, just refer to people as being anti-town but still quite likely innocent, which accomplishes nothing.
Agh, guess I misunderstood you ><
I'm capable of admitting that my current stance isn't the most useful to the town, which I'll try to correct with the previously mentionned reread. I've been a bit tired lately, maybe a good reread will make me see things I missed last time.

But honestly, the others have to do something too. All we have right now are futile debates and the case on Dev which I find ridiculously weak(seriously, I still fail to see what is scummy bout him). I'll be paying special attention to the voters for scummy behaviours.
Indeed that would a ridiculous thing to do. However, if you're not willing to care about my answer you can just as well not ask questions.
I do care about your answer! I cherish your words. I jot them in a depressing little pink spiral notebook that has your name written all over it. I just won't be taking your word for it, that's all.
oooooh, sweeeeeet :D
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:32 pm

Post by dramonic »

someone I'm voting in another game, oops

I meant Charter
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:17 am

Post by dramonic »

1. You're saying I and SC are scum buddy because we don't disagree about bandwagons... Great reason to say someone is scum Sherlock.

2. You think Dev is scummy because you can't properly read what he says, clearly. I'll write it out for you, since it looks complicated -_-

Your two reasons are that he unvoted his RVS on Snake and that he told you to unvote. Neither of these reasons are scummy, keeping your RVS vote where it is when we're out of RVS without explaining it staying there IS scummy. Also, I guess for the bandwagon fan someone thinking early quick bandwagonning is bad would appear scum.

You sir, need to review your logical thinking and stop blaming everyone for your own logical fallacy.

I'm feeling much better with where my vote is now and I'll be more than happy to be part of your lynch wagon when that happens -_-

Confirm Vote: Charter
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:34 am

Post by dramonic »

Well, we have a lot of lurky players, which annoys me a lot (SB, Regfan, Adam, Snake, Ryan and a bit you too)

It's hard to get reads on people who've posted like... 5 times in the game. I can't analyse well on such low content.

As to answer more correctly Sajin, my highest and only real pro-town vibe right now is Charlatan. I know he's been up my (perfectly toned) ass in his last few posts, but I think the way he pushes for people to add contain instead of going "he's not being useful, therefore he is scum"

SC has provided a bit of content on others, but mostly tunneled onto Charter for the most of day 1. It's not bad per se, but it REALLY isn't great.

The others who posted a decent amount are me, Charter, Konowa and Dev

I find Dev neutral, maybe slightly townish

Konowa I have mixed feelings. He's been buddying a lot with Charter, defending him and reformulating what he says to make him appear more town. slight scum vibe

Charter is my no.1 scum right now. He doesn't care who gets lynched, he just jumps on the highest wagon. After being called out on jumping on SB, he jumped to the second highest, Dev. It's a miracle he hasn't jumped on SC yet. <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:17 am

Post by dramonic »

Konowa, ISO 4 and 5

About Dev, he's neutral slightly town because he hasn't done a lot in the game but did point out a few good points (Quickwagons being bad for the town) and trying to prevent a quicklynch/ridiculous wagon on SB.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am

Post by dramonic »

You are reformulating what he said in his steed, effectively allowing him to not have to explain himself.

And you are partially misunderstanding me. what makes him get town points his him trying to prevent the idiotic quicklynch that could have occured in the RVS. The fact he agrees with me is just a side-effect (since if he didn't agree he probably wouldn't have tried to prevent the quicklynch)
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:18 am

Post by dramonic »

considering it was at l-3, I don't think it was in need of more momentum. If Dev had tried to "deflate" a wagon at like, l-5, then I'd agree.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (isolation #29) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:37 am

Post by dramonic »

I see, I don't consider that particularly scummy though.

Well, now that we're clear on that, if one of the 5 lurkers could post something analysis worth... considering their ridiculously low amount of posts, they better have good cases coming up.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (isolation #30) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:49 am

Post by dramonic »

People are more likely to talk and slip under pressure, but right now with all the lurkers we can't even havev 4 players on one wagon, it's a bit ridiculous.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (isolation #31) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:19 pm

Post by dramonic »

Is Pim somehow related to KMD?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (isolation #32) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:01 pm

Post by dramonic »

The similarity in avies, especially the one KMD had right before his current one ;)
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:15 pm

Post by dramonic »

Scott wrote:At this point I really don't like Dramonic.
dramonic wrote:This list is appaling. We've gotten some conversation going, why are there still so many different lynch candidate?
I think this is a form of 'D1 is so hard! There's no information! We're bound to mislynch' which scum tend to use as a defense later on. Dram has said this in so many words multiple times (calling out potential lurkers)
Amusing. You're misinterpreting me Scott, my comment was about the others not getting on a wagon, not the opposite. I know where I want my vote, I'm just considering some people really didn't know what to do with theirs at that point. And how in the world is calling out lurkings scummy may I know?
In 126, Dram admits that his vote on charter is weak but again has no other good target. Then effectively destroys any pressure purpose to his vote by admitting
it is for pressure.

dramonic wrote:
charlatan wrote: This sentence renders your vote useless for pressure purposes, doesn't it? Why should he feel any heat now?
... XD

Also, I guess you are sleepy. I'm saying
SC is scummy for wanting to lynch Charter
on such weak ground.
Then says
SC is scummy for doing the same thing he does
Read the bold. Make more sense.
Dram is not really scum-hunting, and has taken up the tunneling position on charter that SC abandoned.
ISO 25?
I've given my opinion on the players, and for one thing I consider your reasons for voting me (misinterpretation and questionable reading skills :P) To be rather... scummier than my behaviour.

TWAoS: SB
(standing for the whole arm of suspicion)
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (isolation #34) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:23 pm

Post by dramonic »

This is where I notice I'm thinking in the wrong game again. In my mind Charter was a L-1.

I'll unvote for now, my vote not putting any pressure anyways.

Unvote
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:47 pm

Post by dramonic »

@Pim Who's BB?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (isolation #36) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:43 am

Post by dramonic »

You should keep a vote count on the first page Monkey, just a proposition.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:52 am

Post by dramonic »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Mod: You show ryan2754 as simultaneously voting Devestation and dramonic.
Indeed, his real vote is on me <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (isolation #38) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:11 pm

Post by dramonic »

@Konowa

I'm torn now. I was fine with his not bandwagonning ways, I guess it's a style of play or something, but it feels like he's not putting as much effort in this game as he should...

That, and the fact he think Charter's pro-wagon stance is a scumtell is kind of bad. It's very anti-town (Charter's thinking), but I wouldn't call it scummy, since it HAS a chance to hit scum, albeit very random.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (isolation #39) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:18 am

Post by dramonic »

Although from what I seen Jesters are kinda rare here, I don't think speculating on one is exactly a scum or town tell, it's pretty null IMO
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (isolation #40) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:07 am

Post by dramonic »

Ì don't know where he lives, but I think he won't be back soon enough to answer your questions Charlatan.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (isolation #41) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:03 pm

Post by dramonic »

charter wrote:
dramonic wrote:People are more likely to talk and slip under pressure, but right now with all the lurkers we can't even have 4 players on one wagon, it's a bit ridiculous.
Pretty sure you're scum too. All you're doing is bitching about lurkers, not looking for scum one bit. You also vote me for bandwagoning, but how do you expect to pressure people if not with bandwagons? You're also not trying to discern my alignment, you just declared me to be scum early and are still running with it.
For the nth time, I'm voting you because of your quickwagonning playstyle. Weither you like it or not, you've given proof that it can benefit scum very well, therefore it's crap. I'd much rather lynch an anti-town with a deranged playstyle than swing my vote randomly at the highest wagon just cus. What's so hard to understand about that?

Oh, and let's play a game. If you can find one place where I said you were scum you get a cookie.
Charter wrote:207- WHAT THE FU!#*%#$@ Explain how you arrive at
dramonic wrote:That, and the fact he think Charter's pro-wagon stance is a scumtell is kind of bad. It's very anti-town (Charter's thinking), but I wouldn't call it scummy, since it HAS a chance to hit scum, albeit very random.
When you've previously said
dramonic wrote:My vote is staying on Charter because I consider quick-wagons to be purely scum beneficial.
Must I define anti-town for you? scum-benificial = nuisance to the town = anti-town =/= scummy.

I said that your behaviour was anti-town and scum-beneficial, but not scummy. Doesn't sound complicated to me -_-
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (isolation #42) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:37 pm

Post by dramonic »

charter wrote: 1.I'm pretty sure dramonic and Devastation are scum together.
2.dramonic defends and clarifies for Dev in post 148 and still goes on about voting for me.
3.dramonic leaves Dev out of his lurkerlist in post 152 while blaming lurkers for whatever, though Dev was definately a lurker at that point. He also gives a very weak neutral read on Dev and gives no reason.
4.Then in 154 he admits that Dev hasn't done anything this game (which gives him town cred and makes him not a lurker, which makes no sense)
5.In 186 he unvotes me and leaves it at that. Doesn't put out another vote. Doesn't say who he's suspicious of. Basically just waiting until it's safe for him to do something.
6.Also he tries to start up an alt hunt (horridly scummy) on Pim (who does need to post...)
7.Basically everything he's said on this page has just been active lurking (post 221 excluded, though it doesn't say much either) and the scummiest thing I find about dramonic is how he is completely and totally ignoring the Devastation wagon. He is posting plenty, but not saying anything about it at all. He's not doing anything at all. Not voting, not questioning anyone. All I know about him right now is that he doesn't like lurkers.

8.This all leads (and pretty conclusively) to both dramonic and Devastation being scumbuddies.
1. You're repeating yourself
2. Because I thought he was town that makes me scum? That's a new one.
3. My definition of lurker is different from yours, clearly
4. Don't twist what I say, I never said the fact he doesn't say a lot make him town. I said the fact he tried to stop a ridiculous quicklynch is a town move, so slightly townish vibe -_-
5. Basically just waiting for something scummy to pass by.
6. No, it was curiosity due to the fact they both adorn homoerotic avies
7. I'm ignoring his wagon because I think it is bad and scum-driven. I'm not about to vote something I think isn't good, and even if I did from how you've played so far you're just gonna yell "bussing" since you're sooooo convinced I'm scum -_-
8. You are still repeating yourself.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (isolation #43) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:20 pm

Post by dramonic »

In my mind there's only 1 driver, so I was referring to Charter XS

But I mean to say this wagon sounds bad to me and I believe scum would be very confortable in it.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (isolation #44) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:57 pm

Post by dramonic »

What is there to adress in "I think Dram and Dev are scum together"? You're entitled to your own opinion.

7. I'm ignoring his wagon because I think it is bad and scum-driven. I'm not about to vote something I think isn't good, and even if I did from how you've played so far you're just gonna yell "bussing" since you're sooooo convinced I'm scum -_-
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #45) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:13 pm

Post by dramonic »

If I actually thought it wasn't scum driven, I might as well be on it =_=

I'm not indifferent, I'm exasperated.

Also, last thing I remember I was voting you, but just for safety

Vote: Charter

Are you feeling better now?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (isolation #46) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:19 pm

Post by dramonic »

I've been disagreeing with this wagon since the beginning of the game Charter <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (isolation #47) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:09 am

Post by dramonic »

So are you going to claim or not? At this point you ought to -_-
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (isolation #48) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:33 pm

Post by dramonic »

@mod:
What's your deadline policy btw? Is the highest wagon lynched or is it a no-lynch?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (isolation #49) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:45 am

Post by dramonic »

Devestation wrote:Why did you need time to think about it?
-Because I wasnt sure whether I wanted to bother. Every time I post something I run into a brick wall that nobody else seems to run into, and a really strong, sadistic and anti-town part of me wants ya'll to find out what I am the hard way to get back at you for it. Yes, Cop <-> Town communication is at an all time low. *Insert RATM music here*
Huh, I think this is about the closest thing to pure anti-town we can get <<

I'm gonna vote Dev before deadline hits, but before I do that...
Sajin wrote:I may be a cop, I may not be.
Am I the only one who think this is strange? Sounds real weird to me. If you could explain this comment Sajin I'd very much appreciate it.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (isolation #50) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:43 pm

Post by dramonic »

@SC: Well, I think "I may be cop, but maybe not" sounds weirder than "I'm not claiming either way", but I guess it's just perception. It confused me a little :3

@Mod
: That prod on Sajin was not justified, he posted today XD

@Charlatan: I know anti-town =/= scummy, but lynching an anti-town player is better than a no lynch

On that matter, as the deadline changed I won't change my vote to Dev tommorow, and may not change it at all, considering Charter's last post.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (isolation #51) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:17 pm

Post by dramonic »

no one is, but since we were 36 hours from the deadline and Monkey said upon deadline we get a no lynch, I'm saying I'd rather have lynched Dev than nobody.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (isolation #52) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:41 pm

Post by dramonic »

Unofficial Vote Count
With 12 playing, it requires 7 to lynch
56 or so hours to deadline
Devestation(4) - Sajin, Konowa, Scott Brosius, Charter
Charter(4) - Dramonic, Devestation, StrangerCoug, charlatan
Scott Brosius(1) - AdamNW
Pim(1) - Snake
Ryan2754(1) - Pim

Not voting(1) - Ryan
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (isolation #53) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:30 pm

Post by dramonic »

dramonic wrote:
Sajin wrote:I may be a cop, I may not be.
Am I the only one who think this is strange? Sounds real weird to me. If you could explain this comment Sajin I'd very much appreciate it.
Did I ask you to say if you were cop? No.

It's just the way you said it with the rest of your post, it sounded like "I won't say what I am, but I know Dev is scum."

Also, my win condition is probably the same as Charlatan's, unless he's very lucky scum, as his paraphrase is accurate with my WC.

"you win when all threats are eliminated or if their defeat is inevitable"
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (isolation #54) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:34 am

Post by dramonic »

I never changed what my WC was. I said it was the same as Charlatan's. You're sounding scummier by the minute, twisting everything I say.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (isolation #55) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:22 am

Post by dramonic »

Charlatan is voting Charter
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #56) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:42 pm

Post by dramonic »

ryan2754 wrote:
dramonic wrote:
Also, my win condition is probably the same as Charlatan's, unless he's very lucky scum, as his paraphrase is accurate with my WC.

"you win when all threats are eliminated or if their defeat is inevitable"
Note the use of the word "probably". This makes the sentence feel very weird and awkward.
The use of probably is to go with the unless. It's purely there for grammatical purpose :)
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (isolation #57) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:10 pm

Post by dramonic »

Unofficial Vote Count
With 12 playing, it requires 7 to lynch
Deadline is July 30th at Midnight GMT.
28 hours to deadline
Devestation(2) - Konowa, Scott Brosius
Charter(6) - Dramonic, Devestation, StrangerCoug, Ryan2754, Sajin, charlatan
Dramonic(1) - Charter
Scott Brosius(1) - AdamNW
Pim(1) - Snake
Ryan2754(1) - Pim

Charter is now at l-1
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (isolation #58) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:34 pm

Post by dramonic »

@Ryan

Just read your sig. I'm sorry to be responsible for that, I'd have prefered killing Mor ^_^;

@Charter

Your turn to claim.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (isolation #59) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:26 am

Post by dramonic »

@Mod

There's a Charter on the charter wagon and a second one on me. That first Charter should be Ryan.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (isolation #60) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:16 pm

Post by dramonic »

Okay... so basically you're saying I'm scum with half the players in the game? XD
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (isolation #61) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:35 am

Post by dramonic »

Town politician? What's that?

That's an interesting plot twist we've got here. Clearly, one of Dev and Konowa must be scum.

Rereading day 1, I must admit Konowa's behaviour DOES fit with a cop and Dev's flavour paraphrase isn't quite exact. I'm probably going to vote Dev, but before I do I'd like to see his response to the CC.

Also, Hi Milked :3
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (isolation #62) » Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:02 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'd think it's permanent, but considering the politician is dead, I don't think he can buy more votes <<

Not that we've never seen the dead vote.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (isolation #63) » Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:02 pm

Post by dramonic »

Wow... Pretty lousy defense Dev

vote: Dev

Also Konowa, I'm not sure I understand why you don't want to say who you investigated. I mean, the mafia already know who is town, so unless you're a rolecop and found a PR isn't not helping find the town people anti-town?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (isolation #64) » Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:41 pm

Post by dramonic »

And what was the thief's reason to not say who he had investigated?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (isolation #65) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:02 am

Post by dramonic »

3rd party speculation?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (isolation #66) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:21 am

Post by dramonic »

You see no reason to confirm who is protown to the mafia, however the mafia obviously know who aren't their buddies, so unless there are 3rd party roles they already know who is protown <<

I'm saying you are making 3rd party speculations. If not, your current behaviour can qualify as anti-town.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (isolation #67) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:28 am

Post by dramonic »

I WAS accusing you of being anti-town by keeping the town from knowing who can be trusted, but I think your reason to not reveal just hit me. Can I express why I think you are doing it after reflexion or would you rather say it yourself?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (isolation #68) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:36 am

Post by dramonic »

By not saying who you investigate, the mafia doesn't know who the confirmed town are, therefore they can't kill them as they are revealed. By doing a mass reveal later, the mafia can be overthrown.

The problem with that is that it's dependant on you not getting shot in the meantime.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #69) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:56 am

Post by dramonic »

Hey, I'm doing what I can XD
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (isolation #70) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:14 am

Post by dramonic »

He's referring to the fact if you ARE cop, you know he's lying scum, therefore you should be voting him <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (isolation #71) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:50 am

Post by dramonic »

Please stop fingering me ;_;

It wasn't rolefishing, I asked why he chose such a strange formulation. I even specified I didn't ask what his role was.

I think I discussed with Konowa pretty clearly why I thought not giving his investigation was anti-town. We all have the right to our personal epiphany

I don't think I was active lurking either :3

On a sidenote, Ludicolo is so much cooler than squirtle
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (isolation #72) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:54 pm

Post by dramonic »

I very much doubt Konowa's investigation could have affected Dev's behaviour, but if you think so whatever :3

Also, I can't believe you're all calling me scummy for thinking "I may be cop, I may be not" is a weird phrase and rubs me the wrong way.

And Ryan, what was that last sentence supposed to mean?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (isolation #73) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:57 pm

Post by dramonic »

point 1 and 2 are in response to Ludicolo guy
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (isolation #74) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:36 pm

Post by dramonic »

I think it's pretty futile, as Charlatan hasn't shown any scummy behaviour, it's useless to check him <_<

Also, I meant Sajin, not Ryan. For some reason I keep getting you two mixed up.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (isolation #75) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:47 pm

Post by dramonic »

point 1 and 2 were aimed at Ludicolo-guy

The one aimed at Ryan is aimed at you. I keep confusing you two XD
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (isolation #76) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:42 am

Post by dramonic »

Sajin wrote: dramonic is likely scum with devstation due to voting patterns.
...What...voting...pattern?

I voted Charter the whole day yesterday (unvoted and revoted at some point) and Dev today. Where's the pattern with that?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (isolation #77) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:27 pm

Post by dramonic »

my vote :(
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (isolation #78) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:55 am

Post by dramonic »

Sorry, but that killing method is hilarious
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (isolation #79) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:59 am

Post by dramonic »

Now ontopic.

I'm not sure I understand why Charlatan. He's been away for the last week, wouldn't killing a player that is THERE serve more of a purpose?

Well anyway, have you found scum Konowa?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (isolation #80) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:37 pm

Post by dramonic »

@Konowa

Currently, I don't have 2 real scum reads. Considering we have multiple lurkers onboard (Pim, SC), Player who freshly replaced lurkers (RBT, MME) and a claimed cop, that leaves three players. Me, who surprisingly I don't have a scum read on, Ryan, whom I have mixed feelings about, but mostly WIFOM and nothing lynch-worthy and Sajin, who basically is my one scum read. General thoughts are as follow:

Pim: Nothing to analyze, we need a serious replacement for this fellow here.

SC: Has shown a lot of town behaviour in my opinion. Nothing incriminating came to me when I read h(er/is) posts.

RBT: Snake didn't really do a lot game-wise, except point out flaws in Charter's posts (like everyone else). I'm waiting for more content from RBT to analyze, since her few posts are generally going with the flow.

MME: Pretty neutral read on him. Useless predecessor. Rather strange opinion on claiming investigations, but that might be just his playstyle. Also seems to refuse the fact that thinking a phrase sounds weird does not make it a rolefish :P

Konowa: Err... Well, some of your posts are a bit odd, but you are uncountered cop. However if you keep investigating people who die I'll start doubting the existence of an actual cop in this game. (I have played a game in which there was no cop)

Sajin: keeps trying to get votes onto me for my vote history but that's hogwash, in the whole game I voted a total of 4 times:
-Voted Charter for RVS and became real later
-Unvoted Charter because my vote wasn't pressuring anymore
-Revoted Charter with full intent to lynch
-Voted Dev because of his plain terrible play when confronted with a CC
If you see any vote history pattern to analyze then enlighten me, because I see nothing incriminating me in there. Also, last ditch jumping on Charter's wagon when he openly voiced he'd prefer votes on Dev day 1 is ridiculous.

Bottomline, if you're going to create a case on me, do it with actual facts, instead of trying to get the people who are too lazy to read back and see you're lying.

Ryan: Mixed feeling, but it's purely gut. No actual scum read, I'm just amused by the fact everyone who state actual suspicion of him (Charlatan ISO 18, SB ISO 12) end up dead :P

Vote: Sajin
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (isolation #81) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:55 pm

Post by dramonic »

It just refer to the fact that you kept your investigation for most of the day just to reveal that he was actually already dead.

If you tell me you investigated Charlatan today, I'm going to start doubting you <_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (isolation #82) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:30 pm

Post by dramonic »

I never saw Dev as scummy as Charter before the CC. Also, I didn't vote "with him" more than anyone else on the wagon <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (isolation #83) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:59 pm

Post by dramonic »

I still believe your case on me is mostly you scum trying to make something that isn't there, and you still haven't responded to the fact you went directly agaisnt your own words with that vote on CHarter
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (isolation #84) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:14 pm

Post by dramonic »

ISO 7 you say we should Lynch Dev
ISO 10 you vote Charter, without any explanation of your vote over Dev.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (isolation #85) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:51 pm

Post by dramonic »

This is rather strange. I am a town roleblocker and I targetted you night 1 Konowa, since I was unsure about you, yet you still got a read. Wouldn't 2 roleblockers in a single game be a bit much?

I blocked Sajin N2, btw.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (isolation #86) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:43 am

Post by dramonic »

I said I blocked Konowa night 1 RBT.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (isolation #87) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:44 am

Post by dramonic »

also

vote: Konowa

You are lying, sir.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (isolation #88) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:08 pm

Post by dramonic »

Konowa wrote:Why did you not call me out on it yesterday then?

Read post 470 again.
Oh look, I haven't posted since post 469!
Sajin wrote:Figures, you would respond to it after I called you out on it.
As it turns out, I was waiting for him to give a reason for having lied about his investigation before voting him. However he didn't give any.

I could have said "Care to explain how you could investigate someone when I blocked you?" but that would have been giving him a 10m perch to save his scummy butt with a "I lied cuz if I say I was blocked without a single investigation I'd get lynched and my fake CC wouldn't have been half as good"

Oh wait, he wouldn't mention the fake in it <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (isolation #89) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:10 pm

Post by dramonic »

StrangerCoug wrote:Darn, dramonic, you're doing a good job digging your grave...
How so, may I ask?
I know it's hard to believe, but the facts are there. I blocked Konowa night 1, he got an investigation night 1. He's either scum.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #90) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:52 pm

Post by dramonic »

Dev got lynched and flipped scum. I wasn't willing to block you again on the odd chance there is a BD, since there were still odds you could be cop. I wouldn't intentionally block a cop <<

However, since you got no result and I didn't block you this time, I'm starting to doubt the BD theory, simply because I don't think a BD would switch you and Sajin. I seem to be the only one to believe the latter has said weird/scummy stuff, so A BD would theorically switch the people targetting cop to a scummy player on his opinion more than on mine <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (isolation #91) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:16 pm

Post by dramonic »

There's definitely something strange with this setup and I can't wait for the post game

Selfvote:Dramonic

This is my stop. You'll have understood I blocked Konowa both nights, which is weird that it could fail N1...

There's a town-role that messed with me :3
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (isolation #92) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:00 am

Post by dramonic »

You'll know post-game :3

Go mafia
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (isolation #93) » Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:30 am

Post by dramonic »

aww :3

Good job town ^_^

Ask RBT why she killed SC, I personally was dead when it happened.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (isolation #94) » Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:42 am

Post by dramonic »

^^ It was great fun
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (isolation #95) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:33 am

Post by dramonic »

You still maintain your never-lynched streak Ryan :D
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (isolation #96) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:37 pm

Post by dramonic »

Well, no matter ^_^;
I'm a hoot

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”