Mini 816: Revenge of the Monkey(GAME OVER!)

Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:40 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

/confirm
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:00 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Hey dram and ryan

Vote: dramonic
in case he's the bomb again :P
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:04 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Any reason for a third vote on me with no explanation when we are pretty much still in the RVS?
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:43 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Hardly panic, just curious since there was no reason.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:45 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

No reason given by Adam I mean.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:50 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

I agree with Charter for the most part. If a quick lynch is achieved d1, it can only help the town, since it will be pretty obvious that scum will be on the tail end of a wagon. Sacrificing one townie for a good chance to win the game for town is well worth it. It's not the most orthodox way to scumhunt, but overreactions are certainly a good way to get reads on people especially on d1 when no player is confirmed yet.

StrangerCoug, you seem deathly afraid of losing a townie, to the point where I think you are scum trying too hard to appear town. I don't want to lose townies either, but as I already stated, sometimes this helps in the long run. Scum please feel free to attempt to use this to vote me under the guise that I don't care about losing townies.

Unvote, Vote:StrangerCoug
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:15 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Also picked up prod, sorry have been busy. I'll catch up.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:05 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Snake wrote:
@Scott - What do you think of Charter voting you so quickly without reason? I wouldn't say you panicked, but being at L-4 isn't something to make mention off.
I was just curious that Adam placed a 3rd vote on me without explanation. It seems charter had a reason to put another vote on me, as that is his strategy. I see the merits of it, but don't see it as a tell either way.
charter wrote:
Scott, what do you think of Devastation? Do you think he is suspicious or what?
The reaction to my wagon and the bringing up of weird roles to justify it is scummy. Other than strategy posts, there have not been much more about actual members of the game. I would like to hear Dev's thoughts on scum/town.

I was voting SC based on what I thought was an over the top comments about wanting to protect townies. I don't want to lose townies or power roles, but he brought it up multiple times. The tunneling on charter also led me to believe that SC was scum. Since then, SC has stopped tunneling and started to scumhunt. I am still suspicious but will unvote.

At this point nobody has looked tremendously town to me. There are a few people who I have scum leans on.

Still SC as I mentioned above.

I can't tell if AdamNW is obviously lurking scum not doing anything or just a failing townie. I would like to hear more, but I have a feeling we aren't going to, or he will be replaced. Regardless, he has added absolutely nothing to the game.

At this point I really don't like Dramonic.
dramonic wrote:This list is appaling. We've gotten some conversation going, why are there still so many different lynch candidate?
I think this is a form of 'D1 is so hard! There's no information! We're bound to mislynch' which scum tend to use as a defense later on. Dram has said this in so many words multiple times (calling out potential lurkers, complaining about his "useless" argument with charlatan)

In 126, Dram admits that his vote on charter is weak but again has no other good target. Then effectively destroys any pressure purpose to his vote by admitting it is for pressure.
dramonic wrote:
charlatan wrote: This sentence renders your vote useless for pressure purposes, doesn't it? Why should he feel any heat now?
... XD

Also, I guess you are sleepy. I'm saying SC is scummy for wanting to lynch Charter on such weak ground.
Then says SC is scummy for doing the same thing he does.

Dram is not really scum-hunting, and has taken up the tunneling position on charter that SC abandoned.

Unvote: StrangerCoug
Vote: Dramonic
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:32 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Devestation wrote:owie, don't prod :(

No Konowa, I can't point you at where I have been scumhunting, because to the best of my memory I have had to defend my wording and intentions in every single post I have made (including this one).
Well, being scared to post since everyone will pick it apart is scummy. Who do you think is scum?
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #9) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:15 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Devestation wrote: -Because I wasnt sure whether I wanted to bother. Every time I post something I run into a brick wall that nobody else seems to run into, and
a really strong, sadistic and anti-town part of me wants ya'll to find out what I am the hard way to get back at you for it.
Yes, Cop <-> Town communication is at an all time low. *Insert RATM music here*
The claim came out very forced and awkward. Dramonic and charlatan practically begged you to claim and it still took you forever possibly stalling to figure out what to do. With the bolded statement above, I'm not buying this claim at all.

Unvote: Dramonic
Vote: Devestation
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:50 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Konowa wrote:
Scott wrote:The claim came out very forced and awkward. Dramonic and charlatan practically begged you to claim and it still took you forever possibly stalling to figure out what to do. With the bolded statement above, I'm not buying this claim at all.
Can you point out this begging by dramonic? I hardly equate dramonic one time saying that Devestation should claim as begging.
Thought I remembered dram mentioning it twice as well as charlatan. Dram mentioned it once charlatan twice.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:22 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

I am suspicious of the ease with which the votes are piling on charter this close to deadline.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:59 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Sajin and ryan mostly. Dram and SC have been vocally suspicious of charter all day, charlatan to a lesser extent. Dev has his theory vote, . But as I said, the votes are coming too easy too late for my comfort.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:58 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Konowa wrote:Ugh, drawing blood out of a stone.

What
about
their votes bother you? Just saying that X and Y's votes bother me does not cut it. Please elaborate.
Perhaps you should ask better questions to get the answers you want instead of blaming me. For the third time, I get suspicious when a wagon that had been strong all day crumbles close to deadline. The players who have not expressed a strong opinion about charter that latched on at the end are the most suspicious. I realize that ryan was not around and his vote was based on his supposed first read-through, but both his and sajin's votes are something to look at tomorrow.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:25 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Sajin wrote:
Scott Brosius wrote:
Konowa wrote:Ugh, drawing blood out of a stone.

What
about
their votes bother you? Just saying that X and Y's votes bother me does not cut it. Please elaborate.
Perhaps you should ask better questions to get the answers you want instead of blaming me. For the third time, I get suspicious when a wagon that had been strong all day crumbles close to deadline. The players who have not expressed a strong opinion about charter that latched on at the end are the most suspicious. I realize that ryan was not around and his vote was based on his supposed first read-through, but both his and sajin's votes are something to look at tomorrow.
Are you implying that you know charter is town? Thats how I read this. Your not even considering the possibility that charter is scum in these statements. Would you really rather lynch the uncced cop?
I'm not implying I know charter is town, I'm saying that I think charter is town. Last minute wagons that pop up close to deadline are almost always around town-affiliated players in my experience.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”