hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:46 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

sorry >.>

when there's no thread link in the PM I seem to forget that the thread is usually up.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:47 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

/cownfirm, by the way, if that wasn't "correct" enough :P
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:50 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Vi wrote:10) Night Action Resubmission: If you have to PM a choice to the mod (i.e. the name of someone you want to kill/protect/investigate), you may change your choice at any time during the Night by sending the mod another PM with the new choice. The most recent choice will be honored.
11) Role Overlap Policy: In the event of overlapping and/or contradictory Night Actions (i.e. a mutual roleblock or deciding kill flavor on a shared target), priority is given to whoever PMs the mod with the action first. Note that this ONLY applies if the Night Actions in question cannot be resolved without resorting to this tie-breaker.
Quick question regarding these two rules. If someone resubmits their action, does that also reset their priority?
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #59 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:08 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

VP Baltar wrote:To that end,
Unvote, Vote hasdgfas

Claimed he could not find the thread initially and then he implied that he has a night action.
First off, I actually couldn't find the thread. Second off, really? I mean, no, really? Wanting a rules clarification is votable?
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #60 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:10 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

VP Baltar wrote:Claimed he could not find the thread initially and then he implied that he has a night action.
And how does that imply I have a night action? Seriously, it's clarifying the rules.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #62 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:17 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

VP Baltar wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:And how does that imply I have a night action? Seriously, it's clarifying the rules.
So you were just worried about somebody who may potentially have a night action and were just trying to be helpful?
I like understanding all the rules, whether or not they apply to me. I ask in thread(if I get the chance), because then if someone had the same question, they don't have to ask it. I still don't understand how wanting to clarify how the game works is scummy?
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #64 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:42 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

VP Baltar wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:I ask in thread(if I get the chance), because then if someone had the same question, they don't have to ask it.
Have you done something similar before. Do you have any games I could see where you asked about rule that in no way applied to you?
In Xyl's Smalltown Plus, I asked if suicide bombing ended the day even though I wasn't the suicide bomber even though I wasn't the suicide bomber and had no way of being the suicide bomber. While the end of the day affects me, night actions have a chance to affect me as well, so I'd prefer knowing how they work to having to guess later in the game.
I think it was that game as well where I asked if there was a minimum time for deadline, which is a clarification, just like the question I asked here. Again, deadline affects me, but it's in a passive way, like figuring out how night actions work. It's not like I had a role which could shorten the deadline and needed to know how long it was.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:30 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Pesco47 wrote:There's no good reason for me not to suspect the both of you.
while I agree with this, you seem to be extremely vague regarding ek. I find you're just following the two biggest points of suspicion right now, which is extremely scummy. Sure, you have points against Baltar, but they all seem really weak and just seem to be following. In addition, you have nothing against ek that indicates why you're FoS'ing her. What questions were goading Baltar into a certain answer? why is that scummy? I really don't know why you have a FoS out.

vote: pesco
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:53 am

Post by hasdgfas »

PaperPenguin wrote:Knowing if a suicide bomber ends the day is relevant to a townie, so it makes sense to have asked about in on your other games. However, asking about night action priority would only be of interest to those with actual abilities. Heck, how the hell do you even know about priority, since if it was a common thing: then you wouldn't have had to ask about it here.

It's really quite an obvious softclaim, but you have skilfully led the town to believe otherwise. You have gained the attention of the mafia, and have set yourself for a kill. I'm sure someone as experienced as you wouldn't have maid such a careless mistake, therefore I have to conclude that you wanted to die.

And you probably would have, had less attention been brought to your plan.

Death Miller?
Jester?
Unkillable?
Guy with a Gun?

That's where I have you for now, but I would still gut you on the end game, as bread-crumbing is scummy. There, I've explained myself.
First off, night action priority is IN THE RULES, which is how I know about it. I already said that I like knowing the rules. How is that so hard to believe? Yes, suicide bomber ending the day is relevant to a townie. So is how night actions work because they can be used to help figure out the game. Because with the way night actions work and with night action priority, it's possible to figure out who is lying in certain siutations, but only if the rules are fully understood. You're also completely ignoring a lot of what I'm saying in my Post #6.
Do I need to know what happens when the suicide bomber uses his ability? No
Do I need to know the minimum deadline time? No
Do I need to know how night action priority works? No

They all do affect me, however, and knowing how they work is useful to me.
PaperPenguin wrote:What I want to know is: why would you orchestrate something like this?
what the heck are you talking about? What exactly am I orchestrating?

And I still don't understand how asking how night actions work is softclaiming anything? Is it really that hard to believe that I like fully understanding the rules.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:01 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Empking, are you even in this game?

Have you said anything all day?
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:41 am

Post by hasdgfas »

forbiddanlight wrote:Cow also needs to post moar, and especially not call out other lurkers (can you say hypocrite?)
Yeah, I know :(
I haven't had a consistent computer to post on since the game started, so I'm really disappointed with what I'm doing so far. Anyway, that's neither here nor there.
image wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:
image Post 173 wrote:
Moriarty147 wrote:Not sure if pesco is still the most scummy at the moment. Hascow and PP both need a re-investigation. Will post again when I've had some actual sleep.
"...But until then I'll just leave my vote on Pesco in case someone decides to hammer and I get to help a mislynch while distancing myself from the wagon a bit."
One, looking at Vi's vote count Pesco was at lynch -2 so that would have to be a couple of quick votes.

And two, how do you know it will be a mislynch?
It wouldn't need to be quick votes; just two before Moriarty gets around to posting again.

I don't know that Pesco would be a mislynch. I was implying that Moriarty did, and was attempting to distance himself from the wagon without actually moving it farther from a lynch.
This post(and image in general) kind of rub me the wrong way.

I mean, that post doesn't at all imply knowledge of pesco being a mislynch. There are(almost definitely) more than one anti-town player to lynch, so not being the most scummy =/= mislynch.

In addition, the entire part with him suspecting Moriarty seems to me to be pushing the town to suspect someone without doing anything to link himself to that lynch. Then he backs off of it, saying it's not a very strong point. Really? You seemed to be making it strong to me, by putting it in its own post.
IGMEOY

Also, image, anything to say about pesco, f-light, or Sotty? I don't think I've seen you mention them at all.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #191 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:02 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Sotty7 wrote:Well Has, that was the first time you mentioned me wasn't it? So what's your point there?
You're very UTR. Plus, getting everyone to talk about everyone can only help in the long run. Actually, was that not in that post?

Weird, I thought my previous post said something about how I was going to look at you closer because you were so UTR. Apparently it got cut out :-/

But yeah, that's what I'm planning on doing later tonight.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #196 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:44 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

VP Baltar wrote:
hasdfgas wrote:You're very UTR.
I don't know if I agree with this. She seems to be posting nearly everyday and is adding content. Please explain how she is going under the radar.
Not UTR as in never here. I've noticed she's been posting a lot, it's more that I haven't really seen a whole lot of comments on her by other players. I don't know what I think of that. That's why I'm currently reading her in iso.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:16 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Sotty7 wrote:
Sotty7 Post 190 wrote:Well Has, that was the first time you mentioned me wasn't it? So what's your point there?
I basically asked this because it seemed to me that 99% of your post was putting suspicion on Image and then out of nowhere you try and hook myself and Forb in with him. I found it pretty strange. Especially considering you were equally as guilty as Image with the whole not mentioning me.
I'm not sure how suspicious of image I am right now. Mostly I'm just getting a weird feeling. Where do you get that I'm trying to hook you and f-light in with him? I mean, I asked what he thought of you two, but that's because I'm seriously curious. Plus, it can't hurt to have the info in the thread, can it?
Sotty7 wrote:And looking back just now it doesn't seem like you have mentioned Forb either....

What do you think of her so far?
Is it all right if I save my thoughts until after image has commented? I do have thoughts regarding her, but I don't want them in the thread just yet. Does that make sense?
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:02 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

sotty wrote:Then you say he hasn't mentioned myself, Forb or Pesco and it felt like you were trying to forge a connection between us. Perhaps I am too paranoid, but that just rubbed me the wrong way considering you also haven't mentioned two of us. It read to me that you were adding to your suspicion of him because of this fact, or at least trying to shed a bad light on him.

It was just odd to me.
That wasn't actually supposed to be adding to suspicion. I simply wanted more info in the thread. I thought that it had been obvious that the IGMEOY was the end of suspicions. Sorry
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (isolation #15) » Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:42 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Moriarty wrote:In 199, I am wondering why hascow would think that not posting an opinion about a player immediately is necessarily the right thing to do (in fact in almost all of the scenarios I keep thinking up, this is blatantly anti-town and the classic case of a mafian making sure his lies are consistent across posts), so I would definetly like an explanation from hascow on this point.
Really? You can't see any reason for it? I find that extremely odd.

There's a really basic reason for it. I asked image before sotty asked me. I don't want him piggybacking off of my thoughts after I've gotten them out there. If I post my thoughts before letting the person I asked answer my question, that takes away the entire reason for the question in the first place.
Moriarty wrote:As for hascow, I find his claim that Sotty7 is trying to be UTR rather laughable, I don't see this at all, in fact Sotty7 seems to be present quite often and seems to consistently make solid posts, at least so far
(inb4 chainsaw defence).
Like I said earlier, she's not UTR as in never here. In fact, I agree with you that she's present often and is making good posts. I was trying to say that she's UTR as in her posts just seem to go by with no mention.

Re: Bolded: Why add this?

(preparing f-light thoughts)
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #211 (isolation #16) » Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:57 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

f-light:

Her first 7 posts are nothing except a vote for Vi, explained by the fact she always votes the mod.

Then, in her post #7(not seventh post), she says what amounts to nothing about the VPB/e_k fight/argument.

Her next 3 posts have a good amount of content, and then in her post #10, she says that "she's been posting content for the most part", which I find pretty weird, seeing as how her first 7 posts had extremely minimal content.

Since then, she's been posting good amounts of content. I'm curious, however, as to why she's still voting Empking, when we're pretty close to dead battery, and she's the only one voting for him.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (isolation #17) » Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:08 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

VP Baltar wrote:
hasdfgas wrote:Like I said earlier, she's not UTR as in never here. In fact, I agree with you that she's present often and is making good posts. I was trying to say that she's UTR as in her posts just seem to go by with no mention.
So, she's posting frequently and making good posts, but because people aren't following up on what she says you think there is the potential she could be scum?
Well, technically, everyone could be scum, but where did I say that I thought she was?
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (isolation #18) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:00 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Pesco wrote:I'd say Juls is more UTR, in an unreadable kind of way. There's no dirt on her, but we wouldn't want her to start slacking just because nobody is noticing.
Wait a second, Juls is in this game? Has she even posted?

and I see PP has claimed miller. I would like flavor before deciding whether or not I believe the claim.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (isolation #19) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:28 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Juls wrote:Guys, I am going on vacation on Tuesday so I have been a little busy this weekend getting ready for my trip but I will post a summary post/vote tonight. I have not thoroughly read since my last post (just skimming at best). And hasdgfas, I hope your dumbfoundedness in your last post is disingenuous.
:P it was more commenting on the fact that I agreed
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:53 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Empking wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:Son of a...
fish? ~Vi

Vote Empking

It's the only smart thing to do. Ever.
Give reasons.
Empking, who do you think is scum, and why?
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:08 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Empking wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:

Give reasons.
I already did yesterday.

Lack of contribution, no attempts at scumhunting, failure to yield, putting funny hats on statues...
If your reason is a joke then its not a reason.

Has: You for hypocrisy and EK for reasons I can't recall.
what hypocrisy? and "reasons you can't recall"? boy, that's going to hold up over intense scrutiny :roll:
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:24 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

VP Baltar wrote:
VP wrote:Juls, you were on all of the major wagons and when you weren't on one of those you had your vote parked on Emp. Why did you switch your vote to Pesco even though you had been arguing with Emp most of the day?

The following people should start playing this game: EK, Emp, hasdfgas, image, moriarty147, Sotty.
oh, so I'm "not playing the game, eh?" Please explain.

Oh, and Juls mentioned Jester? auto
FoS

X wrote:
Side Note: Empking not dying N1 means that either Empking is NK immune or that there is no Vig. If there is another alternative, I am oblivious to it.
Disclaimer: Please, no one claim because of this. Post 279 is really bad.
First off, speculating as to why someone is still alive makes me feel really iffy about them. Especially adding "please, no one claim". It feels a bit scummy to me.
IGMEOY
for now.

I'm getting really strange feelings from Juls right now. I think I need to reread her.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:39 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

VP Baltar wrote:
hasdfgas wrote:Please explain.
Post more frequently and do more active scumhunting. It's rather simple.
I'm definitely scumhunting. Just because I'm not posting as much as some people doesn't mean I'm not playing
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:50 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Juls wrote:has...you need to FoS the mod then...
No I don't. The way to deal with Jesters is to just ignore the fact that they could exist.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #325 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:58 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Juls wrote:So why is it that I am scummy for mentioning something that is clearly stated in the rules. If we are going by that logic then lets FoS you for asking a question about a power role in the rules. Knowing the rules is scummy.
you're missing my point. I know there could be a Jester. I don't care. I want people who are scummy to be dead. Who cares if that means they "win"?

@VPB: people scumhunt differently. What seems like not "active scumhunting" to you may be "active scumhunting" to someone else, but that's more for MD.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #327 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:01 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

VP Baltar wrote:@hascow--your play for day 2 so far has most certainly not been active scumhunting. Even D1 after you stopped being suspicious you sort of started to feel like wallpaper to me.
eh, maybe I'm mixing my games up. I haven't been posting as often as I thought. Sorry, didn't realize. I'm trying to get better about this.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:21 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Juls wrote:
has wrote:you're missing my point. I know there could be a Jester. I don't care. I want people who are scummy to be dead. Who cares if that means they "win"?
Fine. We disagree on this point. I like to win and prevent all others not on my team from winning. But you have yet to explain how mentioning Jester is scummy.
sure, it distracts us from getting rid of scummy players.

@f-light:
was it reiteration? wasn't intended to be.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:12 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

forbiddanlight wrote:
fl 310 wrote:
Did you REALLY have to bring this up?

If he's a jester, FUCK IT. I'd rather lynch him sooner than later. He can enjoy his victory with the stupidest fucking role alive.

+1 scumpoint for Juls.
fl 309 wrote:
I'm sort of surprised that FL didn't have other suspicions at the start of the Day, but Empking is a very understandable one. Side Note: Empking not dying N1 means that either Empking is NK immune or that there is no Vig. If there is another alternative, I am oblivious to it.
I'm sort of surprised you needed to say this. I sense something intriguing here. That possibly makes you scummy, but I am uncertain if I'm correct.
Yeaaaaah...
Gah. I'm going to claim not seeing the second thing because you didn't put X's name in the quote, because I really didn't see you saying this the first time around.
image wrote:I too am suspicious of Elvis for reasons Empking can't recall; this seems like a very iron-clad case, and I'm wondering why Elvis hasn't been lynched yet.[/sarcasm]

I'm leery of an Empking lynch because he hasn't done anything scummy; more generally, he hasn't done anything. It seems like it is going to give the scum a free ride through day two. That being said, Empking, if you're going to continue playing like this (or not playing, as the case may be) then you will be a necessary lynch today. So please, if you are town, be more helpful.

*TWEEEEEEET*

SCUMMY POST ALERT.

First off, we have the /sarcasm tag. While I understand that people use this, I always find it scummy, because one thing that I've found is that subconsciously, scum want to tell you they're scum, and will say something only scum would say, but hide it as a joke.

However, that pales compared to the second part. Full wishy-washiness on Empking. "empking's not scummy, but he's also not town because he's not here. oh, and empking, be helpful if you're town. This entire post REEKS of scum hinting to their buddy that they have to bus them, or at the very least, scum trying to act town by telling the town lurker to be more helpful.

vote: image
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (isolation #29) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:19 am

Post by hasdgfas »

X wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:you're missing my point. I know there could be a Jester. I don't care. I want people who are scummy to be dead. Who cares if that means they "win"?
mith wrote:Play to win the game.
I highly doubt that there is a Jester.
I am playing to win. I just don't care if a third party wins also.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:49 am

Post by hasdgfas »

image wrote:So, who do I find suspicious at the moment? Juls for weird interaction with Empking.
Even with regards to your weird interaction with Empking? :?
X wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:I am playing to win. I just don't care if a third party wins also.
Usually a Jester win ends the game in a Mini game.
Mod, would a Jester being lynched end the game?
I have never seen a well-made game end if a Jester wins. That's punishing good town play.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:30 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Empking wrote:Has: Jester Mafia
link? also, I doubt it was well-made if it has Jester in the title
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (isolation #32) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:59 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Empking wrote:
image wrote:@Empking: The point you quoted was that both had lurked to the point of being prodded when pressure on them was high. How does this apply more to PP than Pesco? How is it more scummy on PP's part?
I think the fact that I noticed it made it more scummy when coming from a poor player.
woah woah woah, what?
Why is it more scummy when you notice it as opposed to not noticing it?
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (isolation #33) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:09 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

X wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:
Empking wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:Empking, do you have a reason for voting juls or are you just voting her in hopes of saving yourself?
I think the way she's playing she's trying to protect herself while on a town bandwagon.
Sounds like what you're doing too.
Wrong. Empking isn't really trying to protect himself.
oh, so voting for the next highest bandwagon isn't trying to protect himself? :?
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (isolation #34) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:30 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

VP Baltar wrote:
Empking wrote:When a poor player does something blatantly scummy its scummier than if you have to look deeply for it.
This seems pretty good reason to list most of your actions in this game as being scummy.
I 100% agree.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (isolation #35) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:40 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

tubby216 wrote:yah pretty much that

plus i believe cow is town, vp you are pretty much town, juls i have no idea about i have only played with her once and i have no idea how to read her, and yah thats about it.

oh forbidden sounds townish to me too

but yah empking is the scummiest to me
any reasons for any of that?
Or just randomly throwing it out there?
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:48 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Hmm, for some reason, Right Said Fred doesn't feel like a Townie role to me.

This current Juls-VPB argument is giving me bad vibes. It feels really weak from both of them for some reason.

I also think I want to reread f-light, because I think it's a good idea.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:34 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Moriarty147 wrote:hascow:
First off, we have the /sarcasm tag. While I understand that people use this, I always find it scummy, because one thing that I've found is that subconsciously, scum want to tell you they're scum, and will say something only scum would say, but hide it as a joke.
This is the relevant quote from image:
image wrote: I too am suspicious of Elvis for reasons Empking can't recall; this seems like a very iron-clad case, and I'm wondering why Elvis hasn't been lynched yet.[/sarcasm]
This isn't trying to "hide something scum would say", this is openly mocking an absolutely idiotic statement of Empking. How does this give image scumpoints?
Maybe it's just one of my quirks, but anytime someone uses sarcasm in this game, I feel it shows their inner feelings.
Him saying sarcastically what he did, makes me think he actually wants to lynch anyone for any reason.

I don't expect people to listen to me on this, but it's something I always look at.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (isolation #38) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:53 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

hrm, 16%.

unvote, vote: Empking

would still prefer an image lynch, but I think it's too late.

Empking has, however, done nothing but be scummy for this entire game.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (isolation #39) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:45 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Blatant OMGUS on people voting for her. Misrepping VPB, not fully explaining why VPB is scummy, claiming with no reason at all, claiming she was trying to draw the night kill.

vote: Juls
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (isolation #40) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:13 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Juls wrote:Explain why a Vanilla townie trying to draw the night kill is scummy?
but I didn't say you were trying to draw the night kill.
You claimed you were, but I don't think you were at all. You wanted to look like you were, but that's completely different.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #457 (isolation #41) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:16 am

Post by hasdgfas »

X wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:claiming with no reason at all
No, I think Juls' choice to claim was very understandable.
it's a cop out. At least try to defend yourself instead of claiming.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (isolation #42) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:50 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Then please explain it more, tubby. Don't just say it so you can be all "oh I
did
give reasons" when called out
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (isolation #43) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:37 am

Post by hasdgfas »

hey tubby, you still haven't explained why you think the claim is off. Please do so.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (isolation #44) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:56 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Truant wrote:Tubby -> You brought up the fact that the police are relatively popular overall. I know my flavor is down in overall knowledge. I'm considering you to have an inside scoop on what constitutes scum, and therefore I suspect you mightily. Your latest post looks like backtracking on a very large scale.
yeah, it's rather odd that you have such a nice theory as to who the scum are.
That's going to get a big ol
FoS
from me
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (isolation #45) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:24 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

tubby216 wrote:i assume thats an
F.O.S.
at me??
yeah, the subject of that post was completely missing. my bad.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (isolation #46) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:53 am

Post by hasdgfas »

X wrote:Ooh, in Cow's ISO, just came across this:
hasdgfas wrote:Well, technically, everyone could be scum, but where did I say that I thought she was?
This was referring to Sotty, but that's not the point. "Everyone could be scum" from Cow's perspective means that Cow is scum. This definitely is an accident, but it would certainly be more likely to come from scum than town.
From the perspective of anyone, everyone else could be scum. From your perspective, I could be scum, which is kind of the point I was trying to make, IIRC.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #580 (isolation #47) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:10 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Back and catching up. Give me a bit though, because I'm exhausted
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #583 (isolation #48) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:04 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

X, if you get to post Friday morning I'd love some flavor to go with your claim. Also, I am not a she. I have my gender icon right below my avvy.

I also have some comments on X's claim that will wait until the end of MC.

I really dislike tubby's flavor speculation yesterday in ISO 16-19 because it screams of someone knowing exactly what they're talking about because they're scum(since scum inherently know more about the setup than the townies in a closed)
Looking back a bit more at tubby:

Trying to buddy to me(3 blatant times)

Looking closely at tubby's ISO 19, it really feels like scum to me.
First off, he says he's explaining, not backtracking, which to me seems clearly false with all the fuss he made of flavor speculation.
let's look at this wonderful sentence right here:
tubby wrote:see EK this is why i am short with the posts and reasoning the more i explain the more i dig myself.
Now, maybe I'm completely off-base, but isn't this blatantly something that scum would say?
They don't want to talk because the more they talk, the more they show they're scum. This feels nothing like a town explanation.
I really don't see truant setting up lynches just because he suspected you. That's clear OMGUS.

big
FoS: tubby
for that, not to mention I don't remember seeing anything from him that made me think he's town.

VPB, for future reference, the V/LA thread is your friend when needing to know when someone comes back. I was going to post in-thread, but by the time I got to it, it was closed.

oh, and I'm on a train all day tomorrow and may or may not have internet before 9PM EST.

VPB: I've been more non-present as the game has gone on? I disagree. day 1 was bad, but day 2 I was here quite a bit, and day 3 was crazy with vacation prep and there wasn't much to talk about since hero never showed up.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (isolation #49) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:13 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

tubby216 wrote:did cow claim yet??
I was supposed to claim? I must've completely missed it. Ok then.

I am Barry Manilow, jailkeeper.

I can use my soothing singing to keep someone from doing anything while also protecting them.

My lyrics come from Could It Be Magic?
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (isolation #50) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:14 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

I'd love for tubby to claim next, btw.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (isolation #51) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:34 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Hero764 wrote:Also. Has, VPB, X, tubby: What do you think about image's attack on Moriarty day 1? Bullshit or no?
hero wrote:Has you also missed my question:
Hero wrote:hasdgfas: Do you think that tubby is acting like this simply because he plays the game poorly? IE. like Empking.
Check my ISO post 10, I already said it was.

Sorry about that, didn't see your question. Where was it?

I think tubby is acting like this because he's scum. I do believe I've seen him play better than this.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (isolation #52) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:20 am

Post by hasdgfas »

N1: Sotty - she seemed town to most people, and I figured it'd be a good way to either stop a rather obvious kill or possibly block a very non-suspected mafia member
N2: VPB - I couldn't decide whether to intend this as a block or a protect, so I picked someone in the middle that I didn't really have a read on.
N3: tubby - couldn't see an obvious kill, so I went with the intent of an RB on someone I found suspicious.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #615 (isolation #53) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:07 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Before we discuss claims, can everyone who claimed non-vanilla describe the flavor behind their ability?
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (isolation #54) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:45 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

VP Baltar wrote:I agree cow, you may as well go if you're around and we're waiting.
I did already in my claim post, but just to make it easy:
me wrote:I can use my soothing singing to keep someone from doing anything while also protecting them.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (isolation #55) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:32 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Ok, so, X's claim. First off:
VPB wrote:Super Saint is a role that makes the town afraid to lynch them once it is known publically.
I completely disagree. I go by the rule "lynch all claimed supersaints". That way, either you catch lying scum with the lynch, or you have a scummy player hammer the supersaint, which either gets rid of scum or a distraction.

Plus, like VPB already mentioned, Live And Let Die sounds exactly like a scum song.

One more thing:
tubby216 wrote:brand new drug is another hit of heuy lewis,
he also did "addicted to love"
Oh really?
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #636 (isolation #56) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:44 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

X wrote:I highly doubt a two-person scumteam.
why's that?
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (isolation #57) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:54 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

I believe her role, but I have seen Hider as a scum ability, so her role being true doesn't make her town. Saying that, however, I don't see her in my top 2 scum.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #644 (isolation #58) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:55 am

Post by hasdgfas »

elvis_knits wrote:Since there's three scum, which means that 3 of these four are scum:

X
Hero
tubby
cow

Since X is supersaint, we should have Hero hammer so that he takes Hero with him and gives us 2 for 1.
I'm really surprised at your insistence that there's 3 scum, not to mention, if X is scum, he's probably lying about being SS, meaning we won't lose two scum. I'm really confused at what you're saying here.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #648 (isolation #59) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:03 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

I'd prefer a tubby hammer, tbh, as I find him much scummier than hero.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (isolation #60) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:48 am

Post by hasdgfas »

elvis_knits wrote:The way I see it, cow has to be lying, because it's not me.
I really do think it's quite possible that there are only 2 scum, EK. Your insistence that there are 3 scum is making me question my town read on you. Just look at our claimed PR list. There's nothing there that is so powerful that we need 3 scum to balance it.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #662 (isolation #61) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:39 am

Post by hasdgfas »

elvis_knits wrote:Are you saying there aren't 3 scum?

vote: cow

And if we lynch the supersaint, you should hammer, cow.
wow, talk about overreaction and misrepresentation.
No, I'm not saying there aren't 3 scum. I'm saying it's possible that there aren't, which is more than you're doing.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #667 (isolation #62) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:44 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Hero764 wrote:We have a Miller now? Did I miss something? Otherwise I have no idea what you're talking about.
you haven't read this game, have you?
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #705 (isolation #63) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:13 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Vi wrote:hascow's failure to block Sotty7's recruitment N1 was borderline mod error
?????????????????????????
Why would it be mod error?
The JK role clearly said protect from death, and has usually been used only to protect from death(although I hate that, because the flavor doesn't make sense. That's why I used the better JK rule in Sci-Fi/Fantasy Movie Mafia)

Besides that, well played VPB and Sotty. It would've been real tough for me to ever get to suspecting one of you, especially with sotty keeping her old role after getting recruited(maybe one of the slight problems with the setup)
VPB was always giving me a weird feeling, but he always feels like that to me.

woah woah, and sotty was able to kill and track same night? Broken, IMO.

Not that that's the only reason for town loss, I think it was mostly that townies looked scummy at the wrong times.

Probably more that I'm missing, but I felt that I played this game better than most of my other recent ones, where I've lurked too much.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (isolation #64) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:01 am

Post by hasdgfas »

tubby wrote:cow was i jailed because i was that scummy or did you want to protect me??
I was pretty suspicious of you last night. The time before that, I wasn't really sure who the best choice was.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (isolation #65) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:07 am

Post by hasdgfas »

elvis_knits wrote:Wow! Congrats to VP and sotty!

I also think X would have had a good chance of winning if it weren't for me! I suggested supersaint, and then gave stupid night actions with my hider role that sort of forced the town to kill him. And I failed so miserably trying to get you guys to lynch me! I thought it would be so easy to get lynched, but I didn't want to LOOK like I wanted to be lynched. Everyone just assumed I had mental problems... lol ;)

Exciting and unpredictable setup, Vi! Battery power was awesome and forced the game to keep moving.
Unless they're confirmed town, I always want a claimed supersaint lynch, because it's such an easy scum claim, and even lynching them might take a scum with them.

Btw, if it makes you feel better, you probably would've been who I went after the next day if you hadn't suicided ;)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”