Mafia 96 - Murder in Emerald City (Game Over!)

ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:01 pm

Post by ZazieR »

EBWOP
Explain this as well:
fallen wrote:ckool5000- Little content, comments more then really analyzes. What he does analyze isn't extremely helpful. Attempting to scumhunt. Neutral leaning towards town.
MM- Seems newbtown, but possible newbscum. I'm not great at differentiating between them. Didn't really analyze anything as much as bring up questions. Tunneled on Mastin's 2 factions claim. Very weak scumhunting. Neutral leaning at scummy.
First ckool was neutral leaning towards town, but now you see him as most scummy.
MM was first neutral towards scummy, but now just neutral.
For both these two changes, you''ve given the same reason: the way they post.
So explain how your thoughts changed for these two players.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:07 pm

Post by ZazieR »

I had no issues with post 268, and found this part very interesting:
Third, if Mastin was the talk of the day then why just ask for more people to comment on him, why not raise some new questions?
But then came this:
And finally... you used "lol" even after it was specifically mentioned as a scum tell in this game.
Explain this comment now.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:11 pm

Post by ZazieR »

@Mastin
No, there are 3 players who have a username that start with a ''M''. Mufasa hasn''t posted yet.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:21 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Post 284

Explain how points 1, 2 and 4 regarding ckool make him look scummy.
What do you think of the slip I''ve pointed out about Kublai?
Explain how point 2 regarding Rotten makes him look scummy.
Point 3 about Rotten is very:

(Yep, I''m not only a Mudkip LURVER, but also a ferfetch''d FANNER
His stick is pretty useful ;))
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:25 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Kublai wrote:
Mastin (255) wrote:It seems like poor practice to not PM the mod for clarification on what type of miller you are.

Please do so now.
I'm a regular Emerald Miller. I show up as scum on Investigations, but will be revealed as town after death.
And the scum was trapped.
How come you had doubts about being a death miller with that as flavour?
Can we finally lynch him? More obvious it''s not gonna get.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:28 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Kise wrote:KK's post here is rather interesting. Zazie got caught slipping and she still has a chance to break my heart.. my achey-breaky heart. I would encourage her to explain/comment on Khan's exposure of her.
What ''exposure''?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:33 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Mastin is going the right way :)
He has almost figured out that Kublai is scum.

And stop blaming me, as I have not made my post yet in which I''ll comment to your jokey responses towards me >.<
Ignore the ''R''
Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:49 pm

Post by Empking's Alt »

Unvote

Vote: Fallen
AdjectivePick needs
replacements.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:22 am

Post by iamausername »

-=Vote Count #4=-

Mastin (3) - Kublai Khan, roflcopter, Johnny Rotten
Johnny Rotten (3) - Kise, Mastin, Namttam
Hayker (1) - Faraday
Kublai Khan (1) - ZazieR
fallen angel (1) - Empking's Alt

Not Voting (12) - Achilles, BloodCovenent, cateraction, ckool5000, dvdkid13, Hayker, MafiaMann, Mufasa, Redith, reveillark, Wickedestjr, fallen angel

11 to lynch.

Mastin wrote:
Mod: Are prods in order?
(Or was that three days? :/)
Yeah, 72 hours is the prod limit. So people who haven't posted yet will be due for prodding about 14 hours from now.
Last edited by iamausername on Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:40 am

Post by Faraday »

Not quoting but referencing post numbers here, sorry if this is awkward/annoying w/e but yeh.

Also how do you link to a specific post? Or can you?

ckool5000 wrote:You know what I think? I think the following people REALLY need to share their opinions/what they've found out:

Achilles
BloodCovenent
dvdkid13
Namttam
Redith
reveillark

Seriously, you six are on the borderline of lurking.

You too Wickedestjr... But you posted right before this post, so at least we know you're here.
Calm it. The game has only been up since Sunday, it's possible there not aware of it's existence yet.

MM's
254 is fairly fence sitting-ish. he may or may not find 2 people scummy is the tl;dr of it.
He does state two people he's no longer suspicious of, so at least we're getting opinions from him.

----------------

FA
is 258 your top suspects? if you believe MM and Ckool are playing similarly which you said in a later post, then why is only one of them in your suspects list?

If this isn't a suspect list then this doesn't matter, but it's kinda weird if it is.

263- Appeal to emotion? And also did you seriously think he was condoning his own lynch. I read nothing from him that sounds like that at all.

MM's
273 is correct, Ckool. Don't be afraid to post, and keep giving us your thoughts plz.

--------------------
Reveillark
(now rev). Why not vote in your initial post? I mean you seem to have enough suspicioun for a vote on someone. Votes are good.

As for your reasoning on Ckool, hmm I think 1 and 3 are valid, but I'd disagree that 2 and 4 are scummy.

Ugh zazie seems to be asking some of the questions I'm asking, that's good in one way, in that it makes me feel better about her, but bad in a I want to ask them first way :wink: Yeh don't worry I'll not pout. :P

------------

Looking at the vote count, too many people not voting at all. C'mon people lay your votes down, I find it hard to believe you don't have any suspects by now.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:47 am

Post by ZazieR »

Faraday wrote:Also how do you link to a specific post? Or can you?
You can. Each post shows the date and time when it that post was posted. In this area, you can see a paper-looking image:

When you click on it with the left mouse-button, the url of that post will be given. use [url] tages in your post and when you click on it, you''ll be transferred to that post.
Hope my explanation makes sense :?

Anyway, what do you think of Kublai''s doubt about being a miller or a death miller?
Ignore the ''R''
Achilles
Achilles
Goon
Achilles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:51 am

Post by Achilles »

Whew, that was a lot of reading.

My thoughts on the players who have votes:

Mastin - I have never played with him but his style is incredibly hard to catch up on. It's just a ridiculous wall of text, and half the comments don't even contribute much. Furthermore, it becomes very confusion for the townies to follow his process when rereading, and I think it gets detrimental to the game. That being said, I don't see him as a mafia member, but not as a helpful townie.

Johnny Rotten - Slight things for him, but overall I don't see him as scummy. 268 seems weak overall - the only thing with any real basis was the 2nd reason.

Hayker - I don't even remember why he was in the hot seat. Anyone care to refresh my mind?

KK - I suspect him the most. He claimed Miller, which is a non-tell IMO since he could be mafia but it's not conclusive, but later on he showed confusion about his role which just seems like either a noobtownie or a mafia that slipped up. 166 also points out an interesting thing about KK.

fallen angel - the change of mind in 265 - 267 is slightly suspicious, but players can change their stance on others throughout the game and I don't find fallen to be scummy.

I think KK is the scummiest of the 5 who have votes right now, but Mastin is also a huge distraction and the excessive sarcasm makes me suspicious of him. I'm probably not the best judge, however, because I've never played with him before or know his style.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:53 am

Post by Faraday »

Yeh, got it :) Thanks.

And as for KK, I don't like his confusion over his role at all. I think it's much more damning than any slip, btw. Surely if you're a miller you know you're a miller and not a death miller. Like, and if it wasn't clear from the role pm you pm the mod, or well I would :? Idk I've never been a miller.

So yeh I feel less confident about it now. I've no problem with his non miller related play though, i.e. most of the stuff he's said about people, seems reasonable.

I believe he also promised a list or something soon, so I'm interested to see it.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:54 am

Post by Faraday »

Do you've any thoughts about the people w/o votes? :? It just seems strange to pick the people with votes (some of them only 1) to focus on.
Achilles
Achilles
Goon
Achilles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:58 am

Post by Achilles »

ZazieR has been posting just as much as Mastin has, but his posts are easy to read sentences/paragraphs, so it's not that distracting. Furthermore, I don't know if ZazieR usually posts this much so I don't have a good read on him.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:01 am

Post by ZazieR »

Achilles wrote:ZazieR has been posting just as much as Mastin has, but
her
posts are easy to read sentences/paragraphs, so it's not that distracting. Furthermore, I don't know if ZazieR usually posts this much so I don't have a good read on
her
Fixed for you.
Well, it only started recently that I started making this many posts >.<
It started I think in Open 145, and I think I''ve been doing this in most games ever since then.
Ignore the ''R''
Achilles
Achilles
Goon
Achilles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:03 am

Post by Achilles »

I'm sorry for the wrong pronoun. :[
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:04 am

Post by Faraday »

Also I'm out of town for the next 2/3 days. Not sure if I'll have internet access, so possible V/LA.
ckool5000
ckool5000
Goon
ckool5000
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:18 am

Post by ckool5000 »

I only post a lot when I don't have much to say, then think of something then post it... Then think of something else and post that, and etc.... I'm going to have to leave a mental note in my brain that if either ZazieR or Achilles is scum, then they're not scum buddies... Since, wouldn't Achilles remember that ZazieR is female if he was her scumbuddy? That doesn't mean that they're not both scum, nor does it mean that they're scum at all!... They're probably just not scumbuddies...
http://ckool5000.mybrute.com
What I've always wanted to hear from someone:
Kublai Khan: "@ckool5000: Aw, crap. You're right."
fallen angel
fallen angel
Mafia Scum
fallen angel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:17 am

Post by fallen angel »

ckool5000 wrote:I only post a lot when I don't have much to say, then think of something then post it... Then think of something else and post that, and etc.... I'm going to have to leave a mental note in my brain that if either ZazieR or Achilles is scum, then they're not scum buddies... Since, wouldn't Achilles remember that ZazieR is female if he was her scumbuddy? That doesn't mean that they're not both scum, nor does it mean that they're scum at all!... They're probably just not scumbuddies...
I really don't think it changes anything. He could have just not been paying attention to detail, so I think a null tell.
cateraction
cateraction
Goon
cateraction
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:21 am

Post by cateraction »

Trying to catch up. I've been very busy, sorry.
Town - 3-1-0
Scum - 1-3-0
3rd Party - 1-0-0
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:09 am

Post by MafiaMann »

ZazieR wrote:
MM wrote:My opinion on scum is maybe ckool because some of his posts dont contain much meat but I may be guilty of something similar.

Also Hayker seems to be making a lot of mistakes and some of which can misleading.
Yeah, you are guilty of something similar. This is duly noted.
And can you elaborate on your opinion of Hayker?
I believe it was pointed out several times in slip ups he made in falsehoods in his posts i think he even admitted it.
Why don't they pass a constitutional amendment prohibiting anybody from learning anything? If it works as well as prohibition did, in five years Americans would be the smartest race of people on Earth.├óÔé¼
dvdkid13
dvdkid13
Townie
dvdkid13
Townie
Townie

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:09 am

Post by dvdkid13 »

reveillark wrote:
4.) Calling people lurkers in a game with 10+ pages that started less than 24 hours ago...people have lives/work/are slow readers.
Amen! it took me close to 3 hours to catch up on everything
reveillark wrote:

Concerning the miller claim:

no reason to lynch him, at least early on. it's exactly what an actual miller should have done. the most interesting part is basically rofl's reaction, when he says kublai is as good as confirmed town. i have the idea he basically said this as an attempt to draw out people who disagree and think the claim was scummy, otherwise that assumption doesn't make a lot of sense to me. i know rofl made a post about the drawbacks of scum claiming miller, but it assumes that kublai would have thought about all those factors as scum and therefore not thought it was a good idea.

basically i agree with the majority - the claim itself is a nulltell.
If kublai is town, then this is the best thing that he could have done. If he is mafia, well who knows. But he should be vig-killed and investigated. So when he is killed, hopefully cop can claim and we can figure out the sanity of the cop.
reveillark wrote:

Concerning Mastin's posting:

He makes it incredibly hard to catch up if you miss anything.

:evil:
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:06 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

I am finally caught up apart from reading page thirteen, but I plan to read that page soon. I have a lot to say.

First of all I am curious as to why people think some of my previous posts seemed strange?

@Khan - In post 207 how come you didn't like the way that Redith waited to post his reasoning for his vote on Empking's Alt?

There were people that said that Redith had explained his reasoning for this vote, but I can't find it. Can somebody show me where Redith posts his reasoning?

I am a bit confused about the votes on Hayker. Can you give examples of his backtracking? I don't think that he seems scummy.

I have more to say later.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:09 am

Post by ZazieR »

Redith wrote:So. He didn't have anything to say. He kinda just showed up and waggoned.
Idk. Just don't feel right about him.
He has my FoS.
^^His reasoning.
Ignore the ''R''

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”