Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #80 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:09 am

Post by Sotty7 »

VP, if you really believe Has isn't a power role why didn't you just store this little nugget and use it against Cow if he tried to “fake claim” later in the game?

Doesn't questioning him about it right now make it lose it's power somewhat?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #82 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:17 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I was thinking in terms of a hypoHas claim later in the game. If what you say is true, you wouldn't have believed the claim and you could have used this whole thing as a way of saying why.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #112 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:42 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Pesco47 Post 98 wrote:I believe votes have always been indicative of lynching intent. When you said this, you did want cow to hang because that's what your actions had shown.

On the other hand, e_K's questions all feel like loaded ones that goad VPB into particular responses.

Unvote
Vote VPB
FoS e_k
Huh.. Covering all your bases huh? Which of EK's questions where loaded to you?
Juls Post 102 wrote:
Empking wrote:
Unvote

Vote: VP

Role Fishing

Of all the interaction with VP this one seems to be one of the more scummy. He is piggy-backing ek's argument without adding anything to it and its one of those middle of the wagon votes that tend toward scum.

Also, I agree with Pesco's 98 but his VP/EK connection is disconcerting.

Vote: Empking
Empking is empking. If you are looking for substance you are looking in the wrong place sadly. What exactly do you agree with when it comes to Pesco?
Pesco47 Post 105 wrote:There's no good reason for me not to suspect the both of you.
You think they could be scum together?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #133 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:25 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Moriarty147 Post 113 wrote:Regarding VP Baltar, I do think his actions are unwarranted rolefishing but I don't think they're enough to make him scummy, at this point. The rapidly-climbing wagon on him does imply that it's v. likely for there to be scum on the wagon (even if it *is* a bus attempt), taking a look at the votes up to VPB's post #99 it seems as if he managed to garner 3 (three) votes during the RVS, which is definetly something to note. (2 have unvoted since, as for the third: Sotty7: do you think that your vote is still best kept on VPB?)
Yes, otherwise I would have unvoted. I'm from the same school of thought as VP, I like to keep my vote active at all times and so I am keeping my vote on him until I find a better home for it.
PaperPenguin Post 115 wrote:You've just softclaimed - and softclaiming on the first day, where the mafia can't isolate roles just yet, is just begging for a kill. Thus, you are low hanging fruit.
What do you mean by “isolate roles”?
forbiddanlight Post 118 wrote:

Is that really it?

just...ugh, FOS: FL
There's a difference. One, that was your first post of the game. I've been posting content for the most part. Secondly, that post that you selectively quote from has more content than what you've posted this entire game. I think that says it all ^-^;.
I don't think it does.

Why are you choosing to push emp over has, VP, EK or pesco? (I say these four as they seem to be in the heat of it all right now.) Especially seeing as emp is known for this kind of behavior scum or town. Feels like a distraction to me.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #154 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:36 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Unvote, Vote: PaperPenguin

Sotty7 Post 133 wrote:
PaperPenguin Post 115 wrote:You've just softclaimed - and softclaiming on the first day, where the mafia can't isolate roles just yet, is just begging for a kill. Thus, you are low hanging fruit.
What do you mean by “isolate roles”?
X Post 153 wrote:
PaperPenguin wrote:
Empking wrote:
That doesn't mean you can get away with not giving reasons.
Pot...kettle...black...
Err... charcoal calling the pot who is calling the....
So you're saying I'm not giving reasons? Did you read my entire post? Would you like me to clarify anything?
I think he is trying to look like he is adding content without actually adding content.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #156 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:57 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Pretty clear. He didn't answer my question and he is accusing other players of not posting content when he seems just as guilty of that himself. He also tried to accuse Imagine of lurking right after he had posted.

Basically I am trying to use my vote to engage him and judge him better. I'm not completely sold on the pesco case, FL answered my question and Juls is back so PaperPenguin is my pick for now. Better than my random vote on VP.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #166 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:44 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Pesco47 Post 158 wrote:
X wrote:Actually, I sort of agree with this, although I find it unlikely for EK to be scum without VP Baltar. But with your conclusion, why do you want to lynch one and then the other? Isn't there a much better chance that they are scum with others?
Two players alone wouldn't make a scumteam if we were to go by standard distributions. But these two players are where we're going to find links.
There is something about this reply that sits awkwardly with me. The only link we have right now is that they were fighting at the start of the game. It's almost as if you have locked in on EK and VP and are refusing to look else where. What do you think about the rest of the players?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #183 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:53 am

Post by Sotty7 »

image Post 173 wrote:
Moriarty147 wrote:Not sure if pesco is still the most scummy at the moment. Hascow and PP both need a re-investigation. Will post again when I've had some actual sleep.
"...But until then I'll just leave my vote on Pesco in case someone decides to hammer and I get to help a mislynch while distancing myself from the wagon a bit."
One, looking at Vi's vote count Pesco was at lynch -2 so that would have to be a couple of quick votes.

And two, how do you know it will be a mislynch?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #190 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:00 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Well Has, that was the first time you mentioned me wasn't it? So what's your point there?

Really didn't like how X jumped right in and answered the question for image
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #197 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:51 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

hasdgfas Post 196 wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:
hasdfgas wrote:You're very UTR.
I don't know if I agree with this. She seems to be posting nearly everyday and is adding content. Please explain how she is going under the radar.
Not UTR as in never here. I've noticed she's been posting a lot, it's more that I haven't really seen a whole lot of comments on her by other players. I don't know what I think of that. That's why I'm currently reading her in iso.
Everyone is ignoring me!! :cry: /tantrum

But no, I think I know what you are driving at. I found it hard to get into a good rhythm with the game with how it started with EK and VP going back and forth. I still don't think I am quite there, but things are getting better. Probably has something to do with it.
Sotty7 Post 190 wrote:Well Has, that was the first time you mentioned me wasn't it? So what's your point there?
I basically asked this because it seemed to me that 99% of your post was putting suspicion on Image and then out of nowhere you try and hook myself and Forb in with him. I found it pretty strange. Especially considering you were equally as guilty as Image with the whole not mentioning me.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #198 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:53 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

And looking back just now it doesn't seem like you have mentioned Forb either....

What do you think of her so far?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #200 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:27 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

hasdgfas Post 199 wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:
Sotty7 Post 190 wrote:Well Has, that was the first time you mentioned me wasn't it? So what's your point there?
I basically asked this because it seemed to me that 99% of your post was putting suspicion on Image and then out of nowhere you try and hook myself and Forb in with him. I found it pretty strange. Especially considering you were equally as guilty as Image with the whole not mentioning me.
I'm not sure how suspicious of image I am right now. Mostly I'm just getting a weird feeling. Where do you get that I'm trying to hook you and f-light in with him? I mean, I asked what he thought of you two, but that's because I'm seriously curious. Plus, it can't hurt to have the info in the thread, can it?
No, I have no issue with Image commenting on anyone in the game, that's the whole point of this whole song and dance isn't it? Post 189 is you following up on a line of questioning that I myself started on Image. You wonder out loud about his motivations behind the post he made and end it with a IGMEOY. To me it was clear you found something suspicious or at least a bit strange about him. You even say he rubs you the wrong way.

Then you say he hasn't mentioned myself, Forb or Pesco and it felt like you were trying to forge a connection between us. Perhaps I am
too
paranoid, but that just rubbed me the wrong way considering you also haven't mentioned two of us. It read to me that you were adding to your suspicion of him because of this fact, or at least trying to shed a bad light on him.

It was just odd to me.
hasdgfas Post 199 wrote:Is it all right if I save my thoughts until after image has commented? I do have thoughts regarding her, but I don't want them in the thread just yet. Does that make sense?
Yup, makes sense. I can wait.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #241 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:00 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Sorry guys, been real busy this weekend. I will be back in the morning to catch up with what I have missed.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #255 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:03 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Moriarty147 Post 208 wrote:One thing worthy of note is that in Post #156 Sotty7 calls his vote on VPB a "random" vote, whereas he dispelled this claim when I asked him about it earlier. Is this just an issue of semantics here, Sotty7, or what? Furthermore, what's your opinion on VPB now.
I'm not sure what you mean here.
Sotty7 Post 156 wrote:Pretty clear. He didn't answer my question and he is accusing other players of not posting content when he seems just as guilty of that himself. He also tried to accuse Imagine of lurking right after he had posted.

Basically I am trying to use my vote to engage him and judge him better. I'm not completely sold on the pesco case, FL answered my question and Juls is back so PaperPenguin is my pick for now. Better than my random vote on VP.
I was talking about
my
vote on VP which was my RVS vote. Mix up?

As for my opinion on VP, I don't have much of one. He doesn't feel scummy to me right now, I would say he is in the middle of the pack for me.
Moriarty147 Post 208 wrote:As for hascow, I find his claim that Sotty7 is trying to be UTR rather laughable, I don't see this at all, in fact Sotty7 seems to be present quite often and seems to consistently make solid posts, at least so far (inb4 chainsaw defence). That being said, I can't see why Sotty7 went on hascow's case about trying to tie in our good friend the blowfish to image just based off a single line asking for more opinions. More interestingly, she mentions herself and f-light, but not pesco, despite all 3 being mentioned in the same line from hascow.
I skipped Pesco because pretty much everyone was talking about him and if image hadn't said anything about him, that could be telling. But adding myself and Forb in there just seemed random and out of nowhere. Has has explained that he just wants input and I can understand that.
Moriarty147 Post 208 wrote:In 199, I am wondering why hascow would think that not posting an opinion about a player immediately is necessarily the right thing to do (in fact in almost all of the scenarios I keep thinking up, this is blatantly anti-town and the classic case of a mafian making sure his lies are consistent across posts), so I would definetly like an explanation from hascow on this point.
It's to stop Image from parroting what he said, what better way to get your questioner off your back than to agree with what he says?
Moriarty147 Post 208 wrote:- VPB, Sotty7 and Juls are all likely town at this point, though I want more input from Juls on people who are not named "Pesco47" or "Empking".
I have no idea why you have put Juls in the “town” cateroy here. She has been pretty absent and her fixation on empking despite having played with him before makes her look pretty bad to me.
PaperPenguin Post 222 wrote:This was followed by this tasty tidbit.
He also tried to accuse Imagine of lurking right after he had posted.
Chainsaw defense, that's how this could possibly be percieved as a reason against me. There is kinship between scotty and Image.
Yet it's true. You accused him of lurking
right
after he posted, adding “OMG chainsawdefense!!!11!” is just you trying to take my point and throw it out of the window. Sorry, doesn't work.
PaperPenguin Post 222 wrote:Oh, and I am a miller, not that it matters at this point.
Nice after thought claim when you come under pressure. Not buying it. how about a full claim?
VP Baltar Post 223 wrote:
PaperPenguin wrote:Chainsaw defense, that's how this could possibly be percieved as a reason against me. There is kinship between scotty and Image.
You can't claim this if we have not alignment flips. I find this really irritating and it has been happening more often in my games recently. I find it more scummy to say this with no clue of alignments than to actually attack somebody's attacker.
AGREE! I find “bussing” falls under this a lot too. How can you even argue any of that without know if one of the pair is scum or not. It's lazy.
Juls Post 251 wrote:Yeah...hammer time.

I seem to recall Vi saying the music was from the 70's and 80's. Backstreet Boys were in diapers. I also don't see Vi as a Backstreet Boys kinda gal unless she just wanted all scum to be hideous.

vote: PP
It's in the post she uses to explain the game in the mini theme list. She uses the word “mostly” from the 70's and 80's, so there could be some leeway there.

Happy with the hammer.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #257 (isolation #17) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:32 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Juls Post 143 wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:What exactly do you agree with when it comes to Pesco?
I agreed with this portion:
Pesco47 98 wrote:Sure it's rather crappy for a serious vote reason, but look where it's come to now. You're still voting cow for lack of a better target, I expect you should find one pretty soon.

--------
ek 120 wrote:I would like to know why Juls and forbiddan are voting empking over pesco.

I agree his vote was just an echo of my reasoning, etc, but his vote was L-2, and PEsco's vote put VP at L-1 (on page 4, not page fiev like I said last post). Pesco's vote is worse because it was the latest one on the wagon, going L-1 on page 4, plus she calls me scummy in the same post. If you think guy's main attacker is scummy, you don't put guy at L-1.
At the time of my vote on Empking I was under the assumption that Pesco's vote was actually L-2. I may have miscounted. Regardless, I felt like what Pesco was saying was a "on this hand" / "on the other hand" scenario. But doing it in the same post was troublesome and didn't make sense to me.

FL 123 wrote:I see where it could be taken as a softclaim, but I honestly doubt it was, and people trying to make it that way are approaching the anti town zone.
Again, lets let cow's actions speak for themselves while keeping this in the back of our mind. It garnered conversation and made us question motivations of people who were pushing the issue. This is productive for town.

All caught up. I don't see a reason to remove my vote from Empking.
I have seen Empking give marginal content as town so I was and am not satisfied with a piggy-back vote.
I see this as an admission of either playing with emp before, or at least reading a game with him. Either way, it looks bad.

Forb was the one who said she had never played with emp before after I questioned her.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #269 (isolation #18) » Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:30 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I have skimmed the game Juls gave as her experience with emp and he did seem to be posting more. However looking though Juls wiki I see she has played another game with emp here where he was basically quick lynched on day one for not making much sense.

Still in both games he did seem to be putting forth a better effort than he has here so far. This could explain Juls behavior towards him.

Forb, is there anyone outside emp that is sticking out to you at this point?

I would also like to know who emp thinks is scum and why.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #338 (isolation #19) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:15 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Sorry for the lack of activity, something came up.
Empking Post 271 wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:

Give reasons.
I already did yesterday.

Lack of contribution, no attempts at scumhunting, failure to yield, putting funny hats on statues...
If your reason is a joke then its not a reason.

Has: You for hypocrisy and EK for reasons I can't recall.
It looks like forb gave two serious reasons to me, trying to dismiss them all as jokes is pretty ridiculous.

Also “reasons you can't recall” isn't really a reason is it?
image Post 276 wrote:I too am suspicious of Elvis for reasons Empking can't recall; this seems like a very iron-clad case, and I'm wondering why Elvis hasn't been lynched yet.[/sarcasm]

I'm leery of an Empking lynch because he hasn't done anything scummy; more generally, he hasn't done anything. It seems like it is going to give the scum a free ride through day two. That being said, Empking, if you're going to continue playing like this (or not playing, as the case may be) then you will be a necessary lynch today. So please, if you are town, be more helpful.
You manage to attack and defend emp all in one post. Do you think he is scummy? Who else is scummy to you?
Moriarty147 Post 278 wrote:While I dislike Empking about as much as everyone else here and do agree that today is the day to get rid of him, I am surprised that there is little opposition to lynching someone this early in the day, especially after we've already had one day pass and gotten an alignment flip, which really does make me wonder about things.

Proper post later.
At the point of this post emp only had two votes. What made you feel like there was little opposition to an emp lynch?
Empking Post 279 wrote:I want everyone in this game topost where I voted or encouraged others to vote EK,. today. Since you're saying I was making a case against her.

Vote; EK
- For lying and making a false case.
You may as well be voting for yourself because the reasoning you provided actually works that way.
Juls Post 308 wrote:Can we hold the phone a bit on empking. Vi stated in her rules there may be Jesters and Empking seems to be trying very hard to get lynched.
Where was this concern about Jesters yesterday?
forbiddanlight Post 310 wrote:
Can we hold the phone a bit on empking. Vi stated in her rules there may be Jesters and Empking seems to be trying very hard to get lynched.
Did you REALLY have to bring this up?

If he's a jester, FUCK IT. I'd rather lynch him sooner than later. He can enjoy his victory with the stupidest fucking role alive.

+1 scumpoint for Juls.
Yes. I agree with everything here.
Juls Post 311 wrote:1)So scum are more likely to want to save a jester? That makes tons of sense. :roll: I also brought it up once before, glad you were paying attention.

2) Further, if you are trying to claim I am his scumbuddy don't you think I went at him a little hard on D1?

3)I think Empking is a good lynch if we don't have any other options, jester or not. But, I would like to explore more options.
1) Sometimes when scum see someone who isn't in their group acting all crazy scummy their mind flips to jester first over scum. I guess it can be seen as sort of confirmation bias because they already know that player isn't scum and so is trying to figure out what they are exactly.

2) WIFOM

3) Who is topping your list right now?
Juls Post 320 wrote:has...you need to FoS the mod then...
The Mod wrote:Also, why did you feel the need to explain your reasons for being on each of the wagons you were on yesterday when I only asked you why you switched your vote to Pesco?
If you guys want to lynch someone who could potentially be a Jester fine.

Vote: Empking

@VP: my cold feet about Empking was based on his pattern of behavior (trying to get lynched). You can't determine a pattern until there are enough posts to do so. But it appears people want his head on a plate and I am happy to oblige. I personally would NOT want a Jester to win even if it is a co-win but if that is what the rest of you want so be it.
Wow. What are your
exact
reasons for voting emp? “Because everyone else wants to” doesn't work for me at all. What happened to the "other options"?

Vote: Juls
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #346 (isolation #20) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:44 am

Post by Sotty7 »

X Post 339 wrote:Why are people voting Juls instead of Empking? As far as I see, all of the reasons for Juls to be scum amount to buddying with Empking. And if we're wrong about them being buddies together, I'd prefer to remove Empking from the game than Juls.
Personally I think how Juls is handling emp today especially her hop on his wagon, makes her scummier than emp to me. In one post she talks about other options, but hasn't even mentioned one. I want to see who else she finds scummy and why. Of course I can wait as she seems to be behind, but I don't get the flip flop on emp on her part at all.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #353 (isolation #21) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:16 am

Post by Sotty7 »

X Post 347 wrote:VP Baltar, let me rephrase my question. How is Juls' stance toward Empking scummy if Empking is town? I'd like Sotty & image to answer this question as well.
She has been wishy washy, changing her mind on a flip of a dime when it comes to emp. This kind of reaction doesn't mean emp has to be scum with her, Juls might be getting cold feet as VP mentioned. I really hated her jump back on the emp wagon after touting other options and now admitting to being behind. It gives her some level of denial if we were to lynch emp and he was to flip town.

X, what about emp is more scummy to you than what Juls has done today?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #389 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:37 am

Post by Sotty7 »

X Post 383 wrote:
Major FoS: tubby216
. Much more important than town reads are scum reads. Post those, please. I'm irked that I even have to say that. And in case it's not obvious, rationale would be good, too.
This. You come in putting a player at lynch -1 and that's all you have to say? Explination is good.

Looking forward to interesting posts from both Moriarty and Juls soon.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #401 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:12 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I can't believe you don't remember right said Fred maybe they weren't as big over seas as they were/are in England. They had a couple of hits nothing huge past those two records.

Emp's claim doesn't really inspire me either way. I still think Juls is a better lynch at this point.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #413 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:04 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Juls admitting she is fully aware of emp's site wide meta makes my skin crawl. Juls what do you think of emp's play today so far? Better, worse, the same as yesterday?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #427 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:31 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Juls Post 420 wrote:
ek 412 wrote:Also, why is 5 players too many to suspect? I know they can't all be scum, but I have to question and pressure everyone who seeme like they might be scum. What is the problem?
It's more the fact that you have 5 players that you saw as scummy and I know that at least two I see/saw as scummy weren't on your list. If we are on completely different pages it makes me wander if we hold the same alignment.
This is pretty short sighted. If you and Elvis had the same alignment that doesn't automatically mean you would suspect the same people.
Juls Post 420 wrote:About the same. I haven't seen anything to convince me he is trying any harder. I want to point out though that I have a pretty quick temper and people like zwets / Empking rub me the wrong way. I have played numerous games with zwets where I have voted him early and often. So I often take this stance of being annoyed enough by these type of players to vote them.
emp has been more active today than he was yesterday. Weren't you pushing him yesterday for being short, useless and unhelpful? Looking back also for a little rolefishing. What about his play today is so bad to you?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #436 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:39 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Juls Post 435 wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:This is pretty short sighted. If you and Elvis had the same alignment that doesn't automatically mean you would suspect the same people.
What part of mild suspicion am I not being clear about? I am getting irritated that Sotty7 and EK are trying to make it out like I am on a witch hunt against her. When someone is on a different page then me all together they deserve a second look and watching. If I were voting her for these reasons I could understand the argument.
I never said you were on a witch hunt. I just don't agree with your logic because it will pretty much result in you being suspicious of most of the players in the game. Everyone has their own method and scumdar. Looking at the reasons why she suspected them is a much better way to go.
Juls Post 435 wrote:
tubby 433 wrote:Juls has not impressed as of yet, when we lynch empking and if he flips scum I will be taking a hard look at juls and then you all might be graced with the rare oppurtunity to read an acutall case brought forth by me
I call B.S. Let's see that case now. Otherwise you setting up tomorrow's lynch so blatantly is probably the scummiest thing I have seen this entire game. First...only scum are sure they are going to be here tomorrow and second...why not make the case today? Sounds like you want to make sure you know the plan with your buddies.

Unvote, Vote Tubby
Wow... The last sentence doesn't work. If Tubby was scum he would just talk with his scum buddies over night about the “plan”. But what is most striking here is you willingness to just drop your case on VP and hunt after Tubby when we are so close to the deadline falling. It's true Tubby has been far from helpful, but your readiness to just throw your vote on him after the strong stance you took on VP is surprising. You have also stated numerous of times your willingness to vote emp again, it is starting to look like you are just throwing your vote around.

Juls if you had soul choice on the lynch for today who would you chose to hang? VP, Tubby or emp. Why?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #461 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:33 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Juls Post 454 wrote:Either we have a very lazy town here that is just jumping on me because I am an easy target or scum is pushing me...simple as that. I will be vindicated by my flip. I am so over this game (sorry Vi :( ).
I'm sorry no.

You pushed emp on day one for basically being emp. You then hammered PP and when day two started you wanted to “hold the phone” on emp, suddenly worried he was a jester. You then built a case on VP that no one really agreed with and as soon as Tubby expressed suspicions of you, you went ahead and voted for him too. Just throwing away your case on VP almost as if you didn't believe it fully yourself.

Now it is day three and you are right back on VP. What happened to Tubby?

You keep trying to place the blame of your play on anyone but yourself. Calling the town lazy, saying you are over this game. I can't see as anything but a desperation tactic at this point.

The only reason I am not putting you at lynch-1 at this point is because there are three players that we really need to hear more from. Hero, Truant and Tubby.
tubby216 Post 460 wrote:i would like to vote for juls because its easy. but because its easy it gives me pause. so i will re-read and post thoughts soonest
Looking forward to this.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #483 (isolation #28) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:04 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I have to apologize to you guys for being slightly AWOL since the day opened. I'm eye deep in another game that is sucking all my time with re-reads. I will read and catch up with this game by the end of the day.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #485 (isolation #29) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:00 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Okay, I see I haven't missed too much.

Juls, who's words has VP been twisting other than yours?

Truant, who are your other scum suspects?

Hero, where are you? :?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #501 (isolation #30) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:43 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Truant Post 486 wrote:My other suspicions are with you, Sotty, forbiddan/hero (mostly due to forbiddan), and then depending on Juls, tubby.
Details?
Truant Post 491 wrote:Tubby -> You brought up the fact that the police are relatively popular overall. I know my flavor is down in overall knowledge. I'm considering you to have an inside scoop on what constitutes scum, and therefore I suspect you mightily. Your latest post looks like backtracking on a very large scale.
You could have a point here. The flavor Juls provided doesn't convince me either way and it isn't a part of my case on her. When it comes to assessing flavor it really just boils down to out guessing the mod anyway. I'm not about to play that game.
tubby216 Post 493 wrote:now truant is setting me up for a string lynch if Juls is scum or he is trying to derail the wagon on his partner either way the fat guy is not happy lol.
How is he trying to derail the wagon? He has a vote on Juls that he hasn't removed, he is just making observations about other players after I asked him too.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #503 (isolation #31) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:41 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I think I summed up my thoughts about Juls pretty well here:
Sotty7 wrote:
Juls Post 454 wrote:Either we have a very lazy town here that is just jumping on me because I am an easy target or scum is pushing me...simple as that. I will be vindicated by my flip. I am so over this game (sorry Vi :( ).
I'm sorry no.

You pushed emp on day one for basically being emp. You then hammered PP and when day two started you wanted to “hold the phone” on emp, suddenly worried he was a jester. You then built a case on VP that no one really agreed with and as soon as Tubby expressed suspicions of you, you went ahead and voted for him too. Just throwing away your case on VP almost as if you didn't believe it fully yourself.

Now it is day three and you are right back on VP. What happened to Tubby?

You keep trying to place the blame of your play on anyone but yourself. Calling the town lazy, saying you are over this game. I can't see as anything but a desperation tactic at this point.

The only reason I am not putting you at lynch-1 at this point is because there are three players that we really need to hear more from. Hero, Truant and Tubby.
tubby216 Post 460 wrote:i would like to vote for juls because its easy. but because its easy it gives me pause. so i will re-read and post thoughts soonest
Looking forward to this.
But to add to that, I'm not sure what you mean when you say I changed my mind. I looked though the games Juls provided as far as her experience with emp and conceded that he was posting more. I wouldn't say he was being more helpful, but he did appear more active. With that in mind however, emp did start day two being slightly more active than he was the day before and Juls still said she found his play to be bad, so I'm not sure what exactly she was looking for in regards to emp. Especially when she admitted to knowing emp's site wide meta.

I think she was caught pushing the easy lynch (emp) and then proceeded to panic by sticking her vote on VP with a bad case and then tubby, (which was pretty much OMGUS) before coming out and hammering emp at the end of the day. I'm really not buying into this whole Woe is me deal she's got going. I am more than willing to hammer once we have had everyone check in and actually add to the thread.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #510 (isolation #32) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:47 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Truant Post 504 wrote:Any other suspicions?
You/Image because he seemed to want things both way in regards to emp and with how he really twisted Moriarty's words at the end of day two. I didn't particularly like your entrance into the game, the vote for Juls with no reason felt almost like a preemptive attack of some sorts. I also don't understand the reasoning for two scum teams. You did make a good point on Tubby however.

There is something about Elvis that I can't quite put my finger on. I was going to say that she doesn't even feel like she is here, but when I looked at her in iso briefly I see she has posted a lot. I will have to look back over her posts in detail to see if I can quantify my gut or not.

Fringe suspicions on Tubby and Hero. Forb wasn't active at all in the game and so far Hero has been a non factor, I really want to see his opinions on the game ASAP. Tubby questioning Juls flavor is really nothing more than second guessing the mod, it was almost as if he wanted to make her look even worse because of what she claimed even though it was a weak point at best. It was also like pulling teeth for him to say just why he is voting Juls.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #521 (isolation #33) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:08 am

Post by Sotty7 »

tubby216 Post 516 wrote:why are there 4 people not voting??

if you are afriad to hammer i will gladly unvote then revote to hammer if thats the hang up.
I'm not afraid to hammer, I am just unwilling to allow Hero's player slot another day of posting minimal content.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #534 (isolation #34) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:22 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Not sad about the lynch but what was the harm in waiting for Hero a little longer?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #541 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:47 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Any chance we can get a prod/kick up the bum on Hero? He needs to get in here and post asap. In the meantime I will be re-reading.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #550 (isolation #36) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:11 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Okay, I had some trouble re-reading the game as planned yesterday because the boards kept crapping out with the whole lack of memory thing, so I got frustrated and gave up. I have read the first day again and have time tomorrow to finish up the rest of the game. A couple of questions.
X Post 153 wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:Why would I vote pesco? People still haven't really given me a good reason.
Well, my best reason would be if he thinks two people are both scum when it is extremely unlikely for them both to be scum. And/or ignoring other players.
After reading this I thought your vote was on Pesco X, but it wasn't, it was on PP. Why did you feel the need to answer this question about the Pesco wagon? To me, it's clear that forb is asking the people who are voting for pesco to bring a better case. This was a strange comment.

Did you find pesco suspicious at this point X?

Hero, did you read the game all the way though or did you just do some iso reads?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #559 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:06 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Hero764 Post 551 wrote:
Hero, did you read the game all the way though or did you just do some iso reads?
I read it all the way through and then did iso reads on some people(mainly X and elvis).
The reason I asked was this part of your case on Elvis here:
Hero764 Post 544 wrote:
eK wrote:I still think we should lynch empking.
Yet before she said:
ek wrote: I would prefer him as a fallback lynch. Our battery power is going down pretty fast, so if we absolutely can't agree on some of the scummier people, then I say we go for empking. Otherwise, I think we have bigger fish to fry.
I don't really see what changed. Except for the fact that Emp stated suspicions of ek. OMGUS much?
These two quotes come from two different days and over a span of over two weeks and several game pages. Do you really think nothing could have changed for Elvis in that time? I feel like you put the two most contradictory quotes on Elvis you could find together in an attempt to make her look worse. I find that pretty scummy considering you didn't attempt to provide and perspective on her opinion and how it did or didn't change over time.

FOS: Hero

X, I can see where you are coming from. The exchange just made me do a double take is all.

As for a massclaim, I think it's probably time. I think we should do it popcorn style if we do it starting with the player most of us find the most suspicious. For me that would be Hero.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #571 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:12 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I believe Hascow is V/LA right now VP. Vi noted it in her post at the start of the day. Also I am interested to see where you think I have been hanging back on purpose. I have been present for all the major events and been giving my opinions when possible.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #575 (isolation #39) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:53 am

Post by Sotty7 »

So all you have really is my activity level? I don't think that is really anything I can defend. I was busy, then I had a newbie game in lylo that resulted in a bunch of wall-o-texts posts and took all my time. Now, I am only in this game and one other, so my activity levels should spike up.

Hero is my number one suspect as of right now. I think his case on Elvis is pretty weak after having a look back at her myself. I really didn't like the way he pulled up the two quotes about emp from two different days and stuck them together while giving no context. Also:
Hero764 Post 562 wrote:
I had been suspicious of image for a while, demonstrated by the part that you yourself have quoted, where I attacked him for putting words in moriarty's mouth. So I don't see why you would think my suspicion on image was somehow false or manufactured.
Again you completely misunderstand my point. I think you're scum so obviously any suspicions would be false(unless you're bussing). The fact that you expressed suspicions of him earlier have nothing to do with this. You're trying to make image look more suspicious that people currently though to see how plausible a bandwagon would be(that's what it looked like).
This is like putting the cart before the horse isn't it? I think your scum so your suspicions
must
be false. Seems backwards to me.

As for others, tubby is suspicious to me for lack of content mostly. He jumped on the Juls wagon and his reasons had to be yanked outta him. He also replaced Pesco who wanted it both ways with Elvis and VP on day one.

I did have a feeling about X, but some of that is dampened a little with Hero attacking him. They could be buddies, but if that was the case he probably would have put a vote on Elvis rather than X.

VP seems to be actively scum hunting and asking questions. My only wonder is why he is still alive, but that is just chock full of WIFOM. I'm thinking likely town. I really want to hear more from Hascow when he gets back to the thread.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #579 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:40 am

Post by Sotty7 »

There is a lot of V/LA going around. I will be away myself from Monday though Wednesday, just to give you all a heads up.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #591 (isolation #41) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:54 am

Post by Sotty7 »

What makes them weak points Tubby?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #595 (isolation #42) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:36 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Hero764 Post 593 wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:This is like putting the cart before the horse isn't it? I think your scum so your suspicions must be false. Seems backwards to me.
=/

I never said her suspicions must be false, nice misrep though. I said I thought that she wasn't really suspicious of him because maybe she was scum. I think it was fairly obvious I was talking in the context of ME during that quote.
I'm not seeing the misrep here. This is the sentence that caught my attention:
Hero764 Post 562 wrote:Again you completely misunderstand my point. I think you're scum so obviously any suspicions would be false(unless you're bussing).
It was like you read the quote in question with the preconceived notion that Elvis was scum and responded accordingly. It should be the other way round. That's my issue.
Hero764 Post 593 wrote:
I did have a feeling about X, but some of that is dampened a little with Hero attacking him. They could be buddies, but if that was the case he probably would have put a vote on Elvis rather than X.
? What does me attacking X have to do with anything?
I think you are likely scum and because we are likely in lylo you are probably not voting your buddy.
Hero764 Post 593 wrote:
VP seems to be actively scum hunting and asking questions. My only wonder is why he is still alive, but that is just chock full of WIFOM. I'm thinking likely town. I really want to hear more from Hascow when he gets back to the thread.
Ok, this is the second time now. What the hell about actively scum hunting and asking questions makes someone more likely to be town? Don't scum have just as much incentive to do that?
Sure, but scum over time are more likely to make slips on top of their fake scum hunting and should be easier to pick up on. I don't get that vibe off VP, the only some what questionable behavior of his happened right at the start of the game with hascow's question about night actions.

I'm by no means clearing VP and will watch him like I am very one else, but I'm also not going to suspect him for actively scum hunting either.
Hero764 Post 593 wrote:1) Ok, everyone raise your hand if you think image's attack was bullshit. It looked legitimate to me.
*Raises hand*

I think the attack was questionable and was the first to ask Image about it here. Elvis expanded on this and I agree with her.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #614 (isolation #43) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:53 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I'm Twisted Sister and my song is “We're not gonna take it.” I'm a tracker.

Night one I tracked Juls but I got no result. Chose her because of her wishy washy stance on emp.
Night two I tracked Juls again, this time getting the result that she didn't leave her house.
Night three I tracked Truant and he also didn't leave his house. I picked him because he was talking about two scum teams and a cult. I thought he knew more than he was letting on.

Kinda busy this afternoon, I should be able to post more later tonight and tomorrow before we leave for our holiday. I just popped on to see if it was my time to claim.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #618 (isolation #44) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:45 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

The flavor behind my role is that I am really angry after hearing that there is mafia in town. At night I get to pick one players house to go to and express my pissed off feelings towards them. If they aren't there I hunt them down and find out where they are.

Rule 19 forbids the rest of this post.
You may not claim to *quote* any part of your Role PM. ~Vi
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #620 (isolation #45) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:54 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

My bad Vi :(
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #621 (isolation #46) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:55 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Okay I'm heading off on my trip now.

I will be
V/LA from now until sometime Wednesday
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #653 (isolation #47) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:19 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Hero764 Post 628 wrote:Sotty: If you got no result with Juls why were you attacking her?
Because I still thought she was likely scum who just didn't do the kill that night. I think it was clear that I suspected Juls from the end of day one, so being roleblocked like I was made me even more weary of Juls. However, when I got the result of her being at home on night two, I didn't quickly vote her, I wanted to see what else the day would bring. With her play though, I still thought she was scum.

Right now I just don't believe X is a supersaint. I think it was more likely a claim to try and starve off his lynch that has backfired. With cow claiming jail keeper and having that match up with my no result on night one I am tempted to believe him, however he could simply be a scum roleblocker. If I am wrong and X is a supersaint then I would rather have Hero hammer him.

Elvis needs to explain her post 643 though. How do you know there is three scum and how do you know X is a supersaint?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #676 (isolation #48) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:28 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

X Post 655 wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:Right now I just don't believe X is a supersaint. I think it was more likely a claim to try and starve off his lynch that has backfired. With cow claiming jail keeper and having that match up with my no result on night one I am tempted to believe him, however he could simply be a scum roleblocker. If I am wrong and X is a supersaint then I would rather have Hero hammer him.
See, this is the attitude that I'm seeing among the Town: I am scum because SuperSaint is a convenient scum claim. Why is it so unlikely that I'm telling the truth?
Because I don't think a real supersaint would have claimed out right in this situation. It would have been different if you were being run up and were worried about a townie hammering you, but that wasn't the case. I think it was more likely that you were tying to play on the lylo or near lylo fear. With the situation like it is, the claim just feels manufactured.

I can see what Elvis is driving at about the miller with no cop and Truant was a bizarre kill. I don't think trackers are effected by the miller role are they? If I had followed PP, I think I just would have found him at home.

What made you change your mind about the hammer VP?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #683 (isolation #49) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:32 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Vote: X

I just don't believe the supersaint claim with how it came out so I believe X is scum.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #709 (isolation #50) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:58 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I had a lot of fun in this game despite my subconscious seemingly trying to sabotage it all (almost posting some scum talk in thread and almost getting mod killed). VP was a great partner to day talk with, we seemed to be on the same wavelength which was great. He played really well too, which was the key to our win I think. Big ups to him for that.

Everything about this game was enjoyable, the setup, the flavor, the players and no huge walls of text. I feel bad about Juls, I know what it feels like to have no one listen to you no matter what you do, still it must give you some comfort that pretty much all of the scum were pushing for your lynch. I would defiantly want to play with you again.

Having read the other cults QT it is quite funny how we both talked about the same things at times, even down to the talk about claiming an UNK townie. I wondered why Elvis was acting so weird on day 4 but I was locked on X because I knew he couldn't be a supersaint. Maybe if I didn't have that information I might have been more willing to switch over to a Elvis lynch.

In all this has been one of my favorite games. Thanks for modding Vi. :)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”