forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:19 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

FIRST!
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:22 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

elvis_knits wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:FIRST!
DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, what can I say, some girls are just lucky ^-^.
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:48 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

I did suggest in an undisclosed location that I wanted to run a game that only featured modkills and lynches.
I know of this location, don't I?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:52 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

I
think
you got the words wrong, but I could be wrong in how I heard them...

Anyway, obligatory
Vote Vi

Obvscum.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #39 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:32 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Juls wrote:Nope she is right....
Huh, so she is. Go misheard lyrics

(I always thought it was

I think it's time to blow this thing
So get everyone and their stuff together
Ok, three, two, one let's jam
)
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #49 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:32 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Juls wrote:. I will do it for ya.

Careful, a bunch of people ITT are immune to McRoll because they know where it comes from :P ~Vi
Oh, it's the McRoll link? Remind me to watch that when I have time. Like, I had seen some variations (I think the greenroll or something), but I never saw the original.

But yeah...Flandre is a BITCH!
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #55 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:14 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I'm think I'm not ho-ing it up enough. Suggestions?
I have a few. I just don't think it wise to elaborate on them.

I know quite a bit about ho-ing despite not technically being one...
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #92 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:57 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

image, Empking, FL, pesco, PP, thoughts? The game has begun.
I'm sorry if you aren't aware, but I work the shittiest job in the world and only get online in the mornings and evenings. Not sure what to conclude from the e_k/VP fight, but I'm kinda leaning yes, VP is rolefishing, but e_k's attacks feel off. It's hard to explain, and as such I'd probably lean more towards voting VP if I were to vote immediately. However, I don't think VP has done enough to merit a vote, and will stay voting Vi.

I'm liking image since his synopsis actually might cover what I think is up with e_k.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #106 (isolation #8) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:33 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Unvote

Vote: VP

Role Fishing
Is that really it?

just...ugh,
Unvote, Vote empking

I find it a bit ridiculous that you think both EK and I could be scum. What I think is more likely is that you sensed the slight anti-EK sentiment building given her questioning and wanted to get your two sense in their early.
This does not make me feel comfortable. There is a technique called bussing. It's entirely possible both of you are scum, and your argument reinforces that for me. I just plain don't like this.

Also, I hope people note how fast the wagon on me built. L-2 on page 4. I would almost guarantee there are one or two scum in there somewhere.
I agree with this for the most part.

At any rate, is that supposed contradiction the only reason you are voting pesco?

Gotta agree with Juls on empking for obvious reasons...

For trying to have it both ways while putting VP L-1.
May I ask why there must be a dichotomy between you and VP? You were arguing, but it doesn't necessarily mean you both are of opposing alignments. Am I missing something here?

I do agree putting VP to L-1 was reckless, and didn't notice it initally.

So yeah...I'm not getting good vibes from how VP and e_k are handling the pesco situation. it feels contrived and very much like whistling after being caught doing something together.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #108 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:56 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Yes, there is such a thing as bussing and it is possible that we are both scum, however, most scum partners would not begin bussing their partners on page two, argue for two full pages (with hardly anyone else interjecting) and sit by while their partner went to L-1. It could happen, sure, but it's not bloody likely.
I've done it before. Me and my scumbuddy got in a D1 fight and it ended up propelling me to end game.

My reason for voting pesco was also because his reasons for voting me looking really disingenuous. This was pretty clearly stated in my voting post.
Nyeh, I was focused more on the "No not us!" aspect.

I think it's quite interesting that you admit that how fast my wagon was moving was "reckless", and yet the very legitimate possibility of pesco trying to hop on easily seems less likely to you than EK and I coordinating a trap against him.
I didn't say he wasn't trying to hop on easily, what I'm saying is I think that you were too quick to discredit not being scum with e_k.

The fact that e_k joined in on that does not ease my feelings.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #118 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:27 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Have nothing else really to comment on anyone else, except for the fact that wasn't that one game you're referring to in 108 a barrel of laughs, FL?
Were you in it? It was offsite, on a site that Vi plays at.

It's really quite an obvious softclaim, but you have skilfully led the town to believe otherwise. You have gained the attention of the mafia, and have set yourself for a kill. I'm sure someone as experienced as you wouldn't have maid such a careless mistake, therefore I have to conclude that you wanted to die.
Aren't we getting into WIFOM and needless paranoia here? Here comes Occam's Razor...

Is that really it?

just...ugh, FOS: FL
There's a difference. One, that was your first post of the game. I've been posting content for the most part. Secondly, that post that you selectively quote from has more content than what you've posted this entire game. I think that says it all ^-^;.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #123 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:10 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I would like to know why Juls and forbiddan are voting empking over pesco.
You SHOULD be asking why I'm voting Empking over you or Baltar.

I don't think pesco is scummy. Neither of you have convinced me otherwise. In fact, her opinions are quite in line with how she plays as town on another site, especially concerning L-x.

what the heck are you talking about? What exactly am I orchestrating?

And I still don't understand how asking how night actions work is softclaiming anything? Is it really that hard to believe that I like fully understanding the rules.
I see where it could be taken as a softclaim, but I honestly doubt it was, and people trying to make it that way are approaching the anti town zone.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #130 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:07 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

That doesn't mean you can get away with not giving reasons.
I wasn't. The reason was right there, though guised in exasperation.

Flatly, you didn't post enough, and piggybacked on someone elses vote.

Priority is unimportant to the vanilla townie at this point, there have been no claims. A regular townie would not concern himself with such matters at that point. Don't try to mask your claim as concern by mixing it along things that are obviously important.
Are you trying to rolefish or just really paranoid?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #141 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:04 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Why are you choosing to push emp over has, VP, EK or pesco? (I say these four as they seem to be in the heat of it all right now.) Especially seeing as emp is known for this kind of behavior scum or town. Feels like a distraction to me.
I dunno, I don't recall playing with emp. So, I called him out on doing something scummy. VP and e_k, while I suspect them a little bit, weren't vote worthy.

Why would I vote pesco? People still haven't really given me a good reason.
I'm not aware. But that seems pretty often to me. No matter.
Well, I've been posting pretty consistently for those times.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #144 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:01 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Again, lets let cow's actions speak for themselves while keeping this in the back of our mind. It garnered conversation and made us question motivations of people who were pushing the issue. This is productive for town.
Oh, I agree. It's just we are inviting everyone to cow's pond for some rolefishing if we keep this up.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #157 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:55 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I see a small chance of them both being scum, very likely for one to be at least. VPB's approach has been textbook-scummy (flinging whatever sticks to cow and rolefish), while e_k's been a more intuitive one to me.
And, at this point we get a bit of backtracking. I thought you saw FoS' as intent to lynch. So, while there is a small chance they both are scum, you'd be willing to lynch both? I was under the impression you saw them both as scum. e_k slightly less than VP
Well, my best reason would be if he thinks two people are both scum when it is extremely unlikely for them both to be scum. And/or ignoring other players.
Why is it so unlikely for them both to be scum? no one has adequetly explained it. The fact that both of them got up in arms about the suggestion did not rather reassure me.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #169 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:44 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Because they're attacking each other. It doesn't rule out the possibility, and I have the same opinion as your second sentence.
Just because two people attack each other practically means nothing. As I said, I played a game where me and my scumbuddy had a horrible fight D1. The other guy got lynched D2. I won in endgame.

I don't write people off for fighting, ever
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #179 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:12 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

@forbidden, are you still happy with your vote on Empking?
Kinda, kinda not. I don't like him not contributing, but given what people are saying about his meta, it's almost feeling like a policy lynch. The problem is, I don't really want to side with either in the pesco/VP/e_k debate. They each have their own scummy merits.

Now, if I were to switch my vote, odds are paper penguin would get it. Too much speculation and rolefishing for my tastes. His paranoia is an easy disguise for not actively scumhunting.

Cow also needs to post moar, and especially not call out other lurkers (can you say hypocrite?)
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #209 (isolation #18) » Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:03 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

I am curious why the blowfish has not done any analysis on some of today's main targets, like VPB/e_k, or pesco, or PP. I understand that you're busy, but I would definetly like to see more input from you about people not named Empking (no matter how f$%#$%$#ing hateful Empking is). Explicitly stating that you don't want to take sides is bad, because while they all do have scummy merits, it has the appearance that you're reluctant to say anything lest it potentially connect you to someone who may be on your scumteam.
I personally thought it was quite obvious what I thought.

VP and e_k were pushing something in a way that wasn't precisely townlike. They eventually stopped. But the mutual "we're fighting, we can't be scum together" made things rather bad looking. I wouldn't vote them, because they are only slightly scummy, but they are on my radar.

Pesco, on the other hand, was making sense until she decided to say that she thinks there is only a small chance that both of them are scum...despite the fact she wants to lynch both.

I still think Empking is worse though.

Out of these four, I'd probably go with

Empking
Pesco
VP
e_k

for a vigging order if I could kill them all.

Now, let me throw this in the works for you. Paper Penguin would probably be second to Empking in people I'd like to lynch. As I believe has been said before, the rolefishing and too townie cases with the inconsistencies he's been exhibiting are pretty hard to ignore.

Fairly neutral read about FL. Mildly concerned that she refuses to take a side with respect to elvis/VP Baltar/pesco, and rather throws blanket suspicion on all of them, but this is (for the moment) an acceptable stance.
What I mean by not taking sides is that I don't think the dichotomy is such as one that forces you to do so. You can agree or disagree with all of them.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #212 (isolation #19) » Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:01 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Her next 3 posts have a good amount of content, and then in her post #10, she says that "she's been posting content for the most part", which I find pretty weird, seeing as how her first 7 posts had extremely minimal content.
Nyeh, I must not have been paying attention :S

Since then, she's been posting good amounts of content. I'm curious, however, as to why she's still voting Empking, when we're pretty close to dead battery, and she's the only one voting for him.
Flexible deadlines make me stupid.

I prefer fixed dates.

I'd like a vote count before I consider switching.

I do want Empking lynched. If I can't get that, I'll support the PP wagon.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #239 (isolation #20) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:19 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Oh, and I am a miller, not that it matters at this point.
*tch* seriously? Yeah, no.

Vote PaperPenguin

Too late, and too ridiculous.

Why would you not claim this immediately at the start of the game? This just looks like your way of avoiding an investigation if you survive the day.
Yeah, this is kinda what I wanna get at.

I originally planned to reveal at twilight, but given that I might miss that, I'm revealing right now. I didn't want to reveal at the very beginning to allow multiple threads of meaningful discussion; I wanted to avoid being the sole focus of all discussion.
Fair but...usually it ends up being a good way to break out of the RVS (in my experience). You also can find interesting interactions in relations to a miller role.

But, I doubt you have one. Your behavior hasn't been townie, which is mostly how I judge the validity of a claim.

Wait a second, Juls is in this game? Has she even posted?

Uh yeah, she's voting empking
FL shouldn't have voted Empking that early, considering how Empking usually is
Why not? First, even if he is always like this, he's being summarily useless. Secondly, I was unaware he was.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #243 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

---f-light's vote in
does not count, as her vote is currently on Empking...
PP is at L-1 after this:

Unvote, Vote PaperPenguin

Revisionist Mod strikes again!
Also, I am NOtally dot tyslexic. ~Vi
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #245 (isolation #22) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:17 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Also, I am NOtally dot tyslexic. ~Vi
Dyslexics untie!
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #261 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:08 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Son of a...
fish? ~Vi

Vote Empking

It's the only smart thing to do. Ever.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #268 (isolation #24) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:24 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Give reasons.
I already did yesterday.

Lack of contribution, no attempts at scumhunting, failure to yield, putting funny hats on statues...
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #270 (isolation #25) » Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:33 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Forb, is there anyone outside emp that is sticking out to you at this point?
Not overly. I should probably reread sometime today as I actually have time though.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #272 (isolation #26) » Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:29 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

If your reason is a joke then its not a reason.
It's not a joke. The last two are, but the first two aren't. Add downplaying the truth of your scuminess to the list.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #280 (isolation #27) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:34 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Has: You for hypocrisy and
EK for reasons I can't recall.
I want everyone in this game topost where I voted or encouraged others to vote EK,. today. Since you're saying I was making a case against her.

I'd like to think you want us to vote for people you think are scum.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #283 (isolation #28) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:34 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Non-sequitor much?
Um...just how so? Are you supposed to be insane or just trying to close your eyes so the evidence goes away?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #285 (isolation #29) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:49 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

EWanting people to do something and encouraging people to do something aren't even similar.
I disagree heavily. If you want them to do something, encouraging them will follow and does follow. Even mentioning it is an encouragement.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #287 (isolation #30) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:14 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

But does not necessarily follow.

(Plus I didn't mention wanting her lynched. You did)
Ok, so you don't want to lynch scum? Yeah...
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #289 (isolation #31) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:28 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

You're claiming that its impossible for me to have preferred Has's lynch over EK?
I'm implying that at some point you wanted e_k lynched.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #291 (isolation #32) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:42 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

If I was making a case against her, I'd want her lynched today.
If you suspect her as scum, why AREN'T you providing a case?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #298 (isolation #33) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:40 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

All that being said, Empking lynch makes me leery...as it always does. This is the problem with him and zwet. It always seems too easy a lynch for the scum to get. Ugh.
Sometimes scummy playstyles actually do roll scum.

You have to go for it sometimes.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #300 (isolation #34) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:18 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

So you are saying that you'd be good with following through with the Emp lynch right now without hesitation?
I'm voting him, am I not?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #302 (isolation #35) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:30 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

I'm finding your play this game incredibly lazy forb. Have you looked into other peoples' claims that this is his meta at all?
Yeah, and I don't really care, to be perfectly honest. I'm just irritated there wasn't a vig to take him out.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #309 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:09 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

I'm sort of surprised that FL didn't have other suspicions at the start of the Day, but Empking is a very understandable one. Side Note: Empking not dying N1 means that either Empking is NK immune or that there is no Vig. If there is another alternative, I am oblivious to it.
I'm sort of surprised you needed to say this. I sense something intriguing here. That possibly makes you scummy, but I am uncertain if I'm correct.
Actually, Empking's right. He only wants that if he's town. If he's scum, he wants you to vote for people who he says he thinks are scum.
Ok, so, semantics, really? The assumption is everyone is arguing from a town standpoint, so I argue within that assumption regardless of what I think of their alignment.
hi there replacing,, anything in particular i should pay attention to as a read up? anything you need me to answer for?
don't worry, all you need to do is vote empking!

(Ok, actually, some people might bug you on the stance pesco had about e_k and VP, so you might want to see if what pesco is saying is anything like how you stand on it or something)
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #310 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:11 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Can we hold the phone a bit on empking. Vi stated in her rules there may be Jesters and Empking seems to be trying very hard to get lynched.
Did you REALLY have to bring this up?

If he's a jester, FUCK IT. I'd rather lynch him sooner than later. He can enjoy his victory with the stupidest fucking role alive.

+1 scumpoint for Juls.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #312 (isolation #38) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

So scum are more likely to want to save a jester? That makes tons of sense. Rolling Eyes I also brought it up once before, glad you were paying attention.
No, scum are more likely to suggest their buddy is a jester. I think you knew that

Further, if you are trying to claim I am his scumbuddy don't you think I went at him a little hard on D1?
Now, this is more compelling evidence I wasn't considering. Now, it doesn't ABSOLVE you of the possibility, and I honestly don't think such fights really matter as much as people say. I mean, my result from the e_k/VP fight was that I didn't disagree they could be scum together.

I think Empking is a good lynch if we don't have any other options, jester or not. But, I would like to explore more options.
Feel free to ^-^
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #329 (isolation #39) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:10 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

I think it is a bit interesting how you are suddenly getting cold feet about Emp now that his wagon is actually gaining steam. You said you would like to "explore more options"...may I inquire who you think is worth exploring?
This is indeed intriguing.

hascow's post both makes me love and hate him. The love is I agree with him. The hate is the fact he reiterated every damn thing I said.

@VP: my cold feet about Empking was based on his pattern of behavior (trying to get lynched). You can't determine a pattern until there are enough posts to do so. But it appears people want his head on a plate and I am happy to oblige. I personally would NOT want a Jester to win even if it is a co-win but if that is what the rest of you want so be it.
So you don't want to lynch scummy people. Thanks for that ^-^

No I don't. The way to deal with Jesters is to just ignore the fact that they could exist.
I like cow ^-^
So why is it that I am scummy for mentioning something that is clearly stated in the rules. If we are going by that logic then lets FoS you for asking a question about a power role in the rules. Knowing the rules is scummy.
Ok, this is totally obv strawman. It is obvious that he means the fact that you are trying to cover for someone scummy by claiming they could be a jester, NOT because you are quoting rules.

Fine. We disagree on this point. I like to win and prevent all others not on my team from winning. But you have yet to explain how mentioning Jester is scummy.
Oops, sorry, already did that. In this post and I think I did it earlier. Maybe hascow hasn't, but still...
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #331 (isolation #40) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:27 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

fl 310 wrote:
Did you REALLY have to bring this up?

If he's a jester, FUCK IT. I'd rather lynch him sooner than later. He can enjoy his victory with the stupidest fucking role alive.

+1 scumpoint for Juls.
fl 309 wrote:
I'm sort of surprised that FL didn't have other suspicions at the start of the Day, but Empking is a very understandable one. Side Note: Empking not dying N1 means that either Empking is NK immune or that there is no Vig. If there is another alternative, I am oblivious to it.
I'm sort of surprised you needed to say this. I sense something intriguing here. That possibly makes you scummy, but I am uncertain if I'm correct.
Yeaaaaah...
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #375 (isolation #41) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:24 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Been busy lately, have to ruminate on the last couple pages, hopefully will have more conclusions tomorrow.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #431 (isolation #42) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

I'll be honest and piss off Vi at the same time. With the con I'm about to go to as well as upcoming schedule changes, it would be wisest for me to replace out at this time. Which sucks because I was having fun. But in the end...

Vi, I need to request replacement
-StrangerCoug

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”