Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by Huntress »

VP Baltar wrote:Why is dvd your best be so far Huntress?
It's more of a gut feeling than anything else at the moment, and a weak one at that, although the way Kise threw an FoS at him could be distancing. I've got my eye on some others but at this stage there's too much chaff blowing around to sort out the wheat. I hope to have a bit more time in the morning to get my thoughts together.

Kmd4390 wrote:
Huntress wrote:He's
my
best bet so far.
Your
best bet? Elaborate please.
Why the emphasis on the pronoun?

lazarusmoth wrote:Who are the more experienced folks in this game? Have you ever played the 2:2:9 setup? Any ideas how to go about Day 1?
I was in a similar game that's just finished. I think the best way to deal with day one is just to scum-hunt as normal.

That's all I've got time for tonight. I'll look at the rest in the morning.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:55 pm

Post by Huntress »

I'm sorry I haven't been able to look at this the last few days. I can see there are quite a lot of posts to catch up with which I should be able to do over the weekend.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:30 pm

Post by Huntress »

Sorry for my absence. I've finally been able to get fully caught up and should be able to keep up now.

Good to see Furry here :D

My top suspects are Dvd and Kise with Fernando, Ash and Kmd further down the list. I see possible links between Dvd and Kise, Dvd and Fernando, Kise and Ash, and Fernando and Kmd. I'll go into more detail on these in my next post.

Ash, why hammer before some of us had checked in? Was it because you wanted to stop discussion after your attempt to divert the wagon from Kise to Darkstrike failed. That's what it looks like to me!
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:23 pm

Post by Huntress »

My main suspects left from day one are Dvd, Fernando, Kmd with the possible addition of Darkstrike. I've looked at the case against Zach but I can't really see it. I'll take another look at them all tomorrow when I'm a bit more awake.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:47 am

Post by Huntress »

I've been very lethargic over the last few days due to the heat but I'll try to write something in the next day or two.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:48 am

Post by Huntress »

In post 256, I wrote:My main suspects left from day one are Dvd, Fernando, Kmd with the possible addition of Darkstrike. I've looked at the case against Zach but I can't really see it.
I've finally got round to following this up. Sorry about the long post.

Dvd
: Post 24 - appeasement. Post 77 - entirely agrees with Fernando; buddying perhaps? Then draws attention to two out of several lurkers. Why those two? Post 94 - Worried about Fern getting lynched. Post 100 - picks out another lurker, Lazarus this time, but isn't going to say whether his lack of content is good or bad! Post 116 - more lurker-hunting rather than scum-hunting.
In post 184, dvdkid13 wrote:As for all the suspicion building on Kise: I've been in a game with this situation before and i can tell whats happening. One person, (Kise in this case) is being pressured into submission by other players and in an attempt to defend himself, his arguments get less coherent and his logic makes less sense and so he ends up being lynched but he was town.
I'm not necessarily saying that Kise is town or not. But i do approve of the Kise wagon (even though he is not the person who i am most suspicious of) because hopefully we can get more posts from him so that i can make a more educated decision. I just don't think i would approve of a Kise lynch at this point
Dvd agrees with the pressure being put on Kise while acknowledging the possible adverse result, but wants to disassociate himself from the actual lynch. Compare his approval of this wagon to his reaction (posts 92 and 94) to Fernando getting two votes.

Fernando/killa seven
: Fernando's first four posts were about timezones, apart from a random vote for KMD. He made a comment about Zazie's picture which he then said was just a joke and asked Khamisa if she was joking about wanting to be voted to get her name pink. He voted me for acting on a gut feeling. Seemed to be looking for reasons to vote people rather than looking for scum. Killa seven hasn't added anything yet.

KMD
: Post 87 - townie claim.
In post 199, Kmd4390 wrote:Zach:

-Put Kise at L-2 for weak reasons ...
Zach's vote was actually L-3, not L-2. Zach points this out but KMD does not acknowledge it either then or when referring back to the case on day two.

Kise makes some good points about KMD in post 211 although differences in playstyle and terminology are confusing the issues a bit in that and subseqent posts.
In post 233, Kmd4390 wrote:Good to see that Ash is town.
What prompted you to say this?
Kmd4390 wrote:
Zach wrote:A few theories pop into mind about why KMD is behaving this way, all of which involve him being scum.
OMGUS much?
Zach wrote:Unvote: Vote: KMD
Yep, OMGUS.
It's not OMGUS if he has reasons other than the fact that you are attacking him.

What is your case against Darkstrike? You've said he's scummy but not much else.

@ Zach: Can you elaborate on the theories please?

Darkstrike
:
In post 81, Darkstrike_11 wrote:what are everyone's favourite alignments? I should think I would prefer a mafia role, as it would be fun to manipulate the unknowing townies.

Did anyone else get excited at being told that they were a policeman as their role before finding out that its actually a vanilla town role? :(

and finally, has anyone played in a game with more than one mafia group, and if so are there any different scum tells?
Townie claim, and was he asking for guidance as to what to avoid as scum?
In post 84, Darkstrike_11 wrote:I'd FOS KMD, but I'm not even 40% sure about him.
Distancing? In fact I think there is mutual distancing between DS and KMD.
In post 86, Darkstrike_11 wrote:As soon as I post people start suspecting me. As i'm town I naturally start suspecting the people who accuse me, ...
Another townie claim. As this is a two scum group game this suspecting would happen whether he was town or scum so the claim seems to be added for effect.
In post 200, Darkstrike_11 wrote:Of course I implied town.

I wasn’t claiming to be a policeman. Nor was I giving the impression of being one. I was just being light hearted about the name of the townie role in this game.
He seems to be contradicting himself within the same post here. And the words "anyone else" in post 81 clearly imply that he received the townie pm.
In post 269, Darkstrike_11 wrote:I have ideas of people who are scummy. I have reasons too. But if I told you, would you take them seriously? I severely doubt it. Once someone has the scum-tinted glasses on, nothing appears pro town.
Can we see these please? Sharing your thoughts will help you a lot more than defensiveness or resignation. It will also help the rest of us to make up ours minds about you and others.
In post 312, Darkstrike_11 wrote:fine, I'll stay in to let you mislynch me, rather than let some unfortunate soul replace into my situation
I think this kind of comment would normally be more likely to come from a townie but ... could he be trying a bit of WIFOM here?

I still don't see the case against Zach.

I made a note some time back that if Kise is town then Furry is scum but I need to work out why I thought that.

What worries me is that there are still some for whom I don't have any read at all.

Conclusions
:

Dvd is probable scum linked with Fernando or possibly Furry.
Fernando is possible scum but no obvious links apart from the one from Dvd and a slight connection with KMD.
KMD, possible scum with DS (mutual distancing) or maybe even Zach (bussing then switching vote when deadline is near).
Darkstrike, less sure about him but if KMD flips scum I'll think it more likely.

Vote: Dvd

Mod: What happened to the vote-count in post 190? It looks like you replaced it with the first vote-count from day two :?

killa seven wrote:This game needs tons of replacements.
This game needs your comments on who you think are scum.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:54 am

Post by Huntress »

Welcome to all the replacements :D
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:55 am

Post by Huntress »

Kmd4390 wrote:
Huntress wrote:What is your case against Darkstrike? You've said he's scummy but not much else.
I don't really have a case on him.
So do you think he's scum or not?

killa seven wrote:Considering we need a few replacements and only a few people are talking its hard to get a scum read, hopefully things willl turn around soon.
Don't you have any comments on the the earlier part of the game?

Post 363: Furry makes a couple of good points about Khamisa. I had a look at some of Khamisa's other games but they're on-going so I can't comment on them. Waiting to see what afatchic has to say.

hasdgfas wrote:huntress, post 74: are all FoSes distancing? If not, why is Kise's?
Most aren't, of course, but there is always that possibility and Kise's FoS seemed odd.

@ Battousai: Is post 396 a reply to Furry's post 392? And is it the case against Furry that you refer to in post 403?
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:12 am

Post by Huntress »

@ Battousai: In post 403 you wrote, "I already said why Furry and KMD are scum". If post 396 isn't your case against Furry then I can't see where you commented on him.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:44 am

Post by Huntress »

No need to send me a prod :). I'm just waiting for some of the replacements to comment. And I think there's still one replacement to come, isn't there?
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:58 pm

Post by Huntress »

My cases are set out in post 354. First choice for a lynch is dvd/Battousai. Second choice is Kmd.

Mod:
Advance notice - I will not be available between 17th and 31st August.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:32 am

Post by Huntress »

Kaiveran wrote: