FeRnAnDo
FeRnAnDo
Goon
FeRnAnDo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:03 pm

Post by FeRnAnDo »

i still don't get this 'central' stuff yet. Why can't you use the standard way of telling on which timezone you are (GMT+/-#h) instead of your country's? not everyone is from your country :P my central timezone is different from yours :P

Aside from that, Random
Vote: Kmd4390
Never discuss with an idiot, he'll take it to his level and win due to experience.

In sports, it's not important to win or lose, but to get drunk.
FeRnAnDo
FeRnAnDo
Goon
FeRnAnDo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:19 pm

Post by FeRnAnDo »

assuming you're in the same country, of course :P
Never discuss with an idiot, he'll take it to his level and win due to experience.

FeRnAnDo
FeRnAnDo
Goon
FeRnAnDo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:27 pm

Post by FeRnAnDo »

Yeah, with the same 'central' time zone. Most large countries have their own 'central' time zone. But since you, unlike the mod, have your location publicized on your profile, i will assume you're both from usa, and by central, you mean GMT-6! Problem solved, back to the game :)

FeRnAnDo
FeRnAnDo
Goon
FeRnAnDo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:12 pm

Post by FeRnAnDo »

Kaiveran wrote:
FeRnAnDo wrote:Yeah, with the same 'central' time zone. Most large countries have their own 'central' time zone. But since you, unlike the mod, have your location publicized on your profile, i will assume you're both from usa, and by central, you mean GMT-6! Problem solved, back to the game :)
I guess I didn't consider that. Is that the standard way of time notation in games? If so, I'll do that from now on. This is my first time modding, so I apologize for any inconveniences.
Check the bottom right of the thread. There is something like 'All times are in GMT-#' Yours is probably '-6' (Mine is -3). That's how this forum works, and most of the world, i think (considering UTC is basically the same thing GMT is) :P

No inconveniences at all, I just wanted to know. All is well.

FeRnAnDo
FeRnAnDo
Goon
FeRnAnDo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:52 am

Post by FeRnAnDo »

Well, if Zazier posted that pic before the other 2 votes, i'd have nothing to say, it would be well deserved. But since he did it after, i'm wondering why he has 3 votes on the first page...

FeRnAnDo
FeRnAnDo
Goon
FeRnAnDo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:40 am

Post by FeRnAnDo »

i was joking... i thought that was pretty obvious :P and i apologize i didn't notice the gender

FeRnAnDo
FeRnAnDo
Goon
FeRnAnDo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:27 am

Post by FeRnAnDo »

Khamisa wrote:Sweetest vote count ever. Unvote Zazie and vote me so my name can be pink. I think everybody's name should be pink once in this game. That' way it's fair.
I dunno, but tying to draw votes to yourself, for whichever reasons, is anti-town to me... i hope you're joking, care to explain?

FeRnAnDo
FeRnAnDo
Goon
FeRnAnDo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:35 am

Post by FeRnAnDo »

Gut feelings, Huntress? you are saying that out of 12 people, your gut feelings are telling he is scum? Well, gut feelings are indeed valid in a ly-lo situation, but in early game they won't help much, eh? We've got to get reasons to vote on someone at this stage.

Unvote, Vote: Huntress

Return to “Completed Open Games”