alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #1) » Tue May 19, 2009 4:05 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Wow, gone for 2 days, and 9 pages. Will catch up.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #2) » Wed May 20, 2009 12:45 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Caught up on a reread.

1. Caboose is town, and a 'tard at the same time. Here's how I'll crack under pressure: "OH NOES, A WAGON? NOW I'LL JUST CLAIM MILLER/DOCTOR/COP/VIG CAUSE I'M SO PRESSURED INTO GETTING OUT OF IT!" (obviously a joke). Seriously, your thought is a complete rapage of a little hotdog.
2. OGB is a waste of space and posts to the town as scum and a 'tard. He's trying to stay under the radar, the best scumtell in all of mafiascum, and has posted nothing of substance except distracting the town from scum hunting then saying "Wtf mangs, WIFOM, you guys are 'tards, why are you voting me?" which still doesn't accomplish anything. He hasn't made any real posts even after his 'game' which is the most scumy part.Get real, or die.
3. Mufasa is another 'tard by claiming at broad daylight saying that 'he can get protected' which is a really dumb gambit and WIFOM. From his meta it is clear that he is a newbie and bad at claiming. I'm going to label him as a retarded townie.

Record set, 3 'tards by page 10. I don't know I'm suddenly hooked to the word 'tard.

Unvote, Vote: OGB
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #3) » Wed May 20, 2009 3:11 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Caboose wrote:
alvinz wrote:1. Caboose is town, and a 'tard at the same time.
Thanks.
alvinz wrote:He's trying to stay under the radar, the best scumtell in all of mafiascum,
Well, he failed at that.

Still keeping my vote, and encouraging more.
Epic fail at scumhunting.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #4) » Wed May 20, 2009 3:25 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Seraphim wrote:
alvinz95 wrote:
Caboose wrote:
alvinz wrote:1. Caboose is town, and a 'tard at the same time.
Thanks.
alvinz wrote:He's trying to stay under the radar, the best scumtell in all of mafiascum,
Well, he failed at that.

Still keeping my vote, and encouraging more.
Epic fail at scumhunting.
Before you insult people, perhaps you could try scumhunting yourself? Seeing as, you know, your few posts only outline people as stupid, not scum. Now that you've outed the stupid people, maybe you can out the scum too?
Clearly I said OGB was scumtarded.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #5) » Fri May 29, 2009 12:21 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Ha, I found the pot of gold. Despite my claim that Caboose was town because I thought he was joking, Caboose is still lingering on lynching me with little basis except that I'm not posting which is what I do in all my games... But now I see HowardRoark following Caboose's vote. It seems this is all under the plan to pick on the non-contributor which is what I do in all games and everyone knows. Caboose most likely did this to deflect attention off OozingGolfBall. Now HowardRoark follow and HowardRoark did not vote OGB either.

Scum = Caboose, HowardRoark.

Vote: Caboose
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #6) » Fri May 29, 2009 12:22 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Off topic:

skitzer isn't your profile picture someone from the nat'l spelling bee?
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #7) » Sun May 31, 2009 1:53 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Ok... this is complete BS.

Claim
vanilla

Caboose says he has information without a claim and EVERYONE believes him despite his ridiculously scummy behavior? What reason do we have to believe Caboose? How do we know Caboose is a pro-town role information role? What have I done besides -not do anything- which IS MY META, that is scummy? How am I the 'best' option today? Are you guys saying that all your other suspects have weak cases? If we are even believing Caboose, how is skitzer a worse option than me? From what I've read, there's is more evidence supporting a skitzer lynch.

This is a very unbased lynch full of a bunch of wagoners. There are many holes in this wagon that have not been answered yet. I sense a speed-lynch. Answer those questions and I'll accept the town's mistake, if you don't you guys are just plain stupid.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #8) » Sun May 31, 2009 1:55 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Caboose wrote:
Axelrod wrote:I would really prefer that we didn't lynch Alvinz without even hearing a claim (even if
some
people seem to think that's scummy). Caboose may have had "role based" info on Alvinz on Day 1, but he didn't vote for Alvinz initially, and today, he hasn't voted for either of the people he's supposed to have info. on. So, I still have questions.
I was seeing which wagon would build first: skitzer or alvinz.

Can I drop the hammer now, or does anyone insist on an alvinz claim?
This is also very plotting... waiting to see which wagon builds up first.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #9) » Sun May 31, 2009 1:58 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

As I read the votes, here's how most of them go.

"I'll go with this."

"Ok."

"I'm going to jump on this wagon cause i can't scumhunt"

"I like this wagon cause its easy."

"I don't like writing content cause i'm a lazy bastard"

"Meh."

"this is our best option today cause caboose said so and he was really protown in how he defended OGB."

"Wow, i like wagonning."

"I hope no one gets me for this, i want alvinz to say something before he gets hammered just so i look a little more protown."
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #10) » Sun May 31, 2009 2:02 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Lets take a look at the voters:

alvinz95 (9): HowardRoark, roflcopter, SpyreX, darkdude, Axelrod, Mufasa, tubby216, Starbuck, ekiM

Only roflcopter and SpyreX have posted original content. The rest have either wagonned, done little, or have acted scummy.

Does this look like a valid lynch? HOW THE FUCK DO WE KNOW THAT CABOOSE IS TOWN, WHEN HE IS CLEARLY SCUM?
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #11) » Sun May 31, 2009 3:31 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

X wrote:alvinz, we don't know if Caboose is telling the truth, but if he claims inside knowledge that you're scum, at least one of you has to be scum. And it's not like it's LYLO where we have to figure out which one of you is telling the truth. Finally, you haven't looked for scum.
alvinz95 wrote:Lets take a look at the voters:

alvinz95 (9): HowardRoark, roflcopter, SpyreX, darkdude, Axelrod, Mufasa, tubby216, Starbuck, ekiM

Only roflcopter and SpyreX have posted original content. The rest have either wagonned, done little, or have acted scummy.

Does this look like a valid lynch? HOW THE FUCK DO WE KNOW THAT CABOOSE IS TOWN, WHEN HE IS CLEARLY SCUM?
So HowardRoark, darkdude, Axelrod, Mufasa, tubby216, Starbuck, and ekiM are scum? You must see where this argument falls short.
Vote: alvinz95
No, see here's where you make a huge exaggeration. I didn't say they were scum, I implied that they were either scum, worthless townies, or just 'tards that don't feel like doing anything.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #12) » Sun May 31, 2009 3:41 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

This town is full of fucking idiots who will follow anyone. Hell I bet someone will claim jester right now and everyone will believe him/her. If ANY town follows Axelrod's advice, then they are pretty much fucked as that you ALWAYS NEED TO TAKE THE BEST OPTION-THERE IS NEVER ROOM FOR ERROR. I clearly was not the best option available and the town blew it. NONE OF YOU EVEN ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS BEFORE YOUR HAMMER, THIS IS HOW FAIL THE WAGON IS. HowardRoark, you just majorly screwed yourself over by saying that I was BUDDYING WITH YOU. Good job winning dammit. I feel sorry for you real scum hunters that use actual evidence rather than sketchy role information. Good luck controlling your town. I'm going to say there's going to be AT LEAST 3 SCUM on my wagon. There was no good reason to start a wagon on me besides Caboose's random statement that I was scum. X, good luck winning the game with that kind of playing, hammering me without everybody reading what I said.

I'm leaving mafiascum for good anyway, so farewell everyone. I'm going out with a bang. Good luck you epic fail town (excluding the actual good players), you will never win if you continue to play like that. NOW GO BWN SOME SCUM.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #13) » Sun May 31, 2009 3:53 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

X wrote:alvinz, we don't know if Caboose is telling the truth, but if he claims inside knowledge that you're scum, at least one of you has to be scum. And it's not like it's LYLO where we have to figure out which one of you is telling the truth. Finally, you haven't looked for scum.
alvinz95 wrote:Lets take a look at the voters:

So HowardRoark, darkdude, Axelrod, Mufasa, tubby216, Starbuck, and ekiM are scum? You must see where this argument falls short.
Vote: alvinz95
Quintessence of jumping to false conclusions, and what the majority of the town is like.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #14) » Sun May 31, 2009 3:56 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Ok, I'm sorry guys, I'm being a bit harsh. Not trying to incite anything personal, just noting how bad your case is.
Is back.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”